All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11350 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75238, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.5
    2.6
"Pleasently Surprised!"
Front desk was very nice.Manager was very nice and helpful. Restaurant people were a strict about taking anything to your room. Felt like a child being scorned! Room was fantastic. Request Bldg 4 for best rooms. Maids were very nice and did a great job. I will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"k"
Housekeeping need to check every room
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
melissa
"not a good hotel to stay at"
next to me people was fighting Keeping Up no noise all night
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Howard
"Eye opener."
We actually reserved three rooms. On one we agreed to a "smokers" room but we were not talking about "that type" of smoke. The carpet was sticky and the locks on the doors were gone. The second room was in this same area. Apparently the "nicer/clearer rooms are in a different area. On the other hand, the third room was in a different area and was actually quite decent.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Lorenzo
"pleasant"
Hotel staff very nice,and professional.I will return again.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Surly, unhelpful staff, nonfunctioning equipment"
I was there 3 days. The Internet didn't work until the last day. The phones had no service (in any room in the hotel) the entire time, the bed didn't work (sleep number), 2/3 of the outlets didn't work, the door to the outside wouldn't lock (because it wouldn't closed properly), there was no guide to the t.v. channels, and an advertisement ran across the top of the screen on every channel, there was no "do not disturb/maid please clean this room" sign, so the maid kept coming in to clean when I didn't want her to, and most of the free breakfast was gone by 7:00 am. When I went to the desk to ask about these things the clerk told me there was no one there who could address the issues, and she didn't know anything about it. I checked again with another staff member and was told the same thing. Both times I talked to staff, other staff approached the desk, interrupted my conversation with the clerk, to carry on their own personal conversation. Even though I said "excuse me, I am talking"--they just ignored me. I have stayed in many budget rate hotels, as well as nice hotels, but have never been treated so rudely in any establishment as I was in this one. It was a very stressful 3 days.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Terrie
"very unhappy birthday girl"
Hotel desk staff was horrible. Including mgmt. It said no smoking or a fine. But I am placed in a full on smoking hallway. They did nothing to make my stay better. I am so in happy. I suggest spend your money elsewhere.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
taressa
"Horrible"
This hotel was the worst place I have visited. There was no hot water, then I went to calk the front desk and ton didn't work. Only one elevator worked. They had a lot of junk in the hallways. And also the stank smell that was in the Hall ways.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Maria
"ok for the price"
Ok
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Melinda
"Worst Hotel ever?"
This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my 30 years of travelling. I don't know where to start. The hotel is very dirty, smell like something died in the premises. I asked for a non-smoking room. It smelled like a smoking room. There were couple of big holes on the wall of the room. The room have no remote control. I asked for it. They tell me the don't have any. The Wifi does not work. I could live with all that but the room have no hot water so I couldn't take a bath. The maitenance guy kept banging on the bathroom walls to fix it. He wasn't successfull. So I did not take a bath. I complained to hotel.com later they called the hotel and the hotel said that there was no record of my complaints Surprise Surprise. No record? called the front desk more than 10times. Well stay here at your own risk.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Stephen
Had a great time there alwaysvhave fun when i stay there with my husband.
"the best"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"In town on business.. Needed 3-4 days"
A very accommodating staff and on hand ownership!! Extremely kind and understanding!! So thrilled with what this "older" but updated hotel offered!!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Contractor
"Hotel I would spend all my special in"
What can I say,I don't have words.I didn't want to go to this hotel because of reviews but I still took a chance. I went there and I am a traveller all the time.I got the rooms at best price.I got the hotel with sleep number beds. They also have free breakfast, chef cooking omelettes for the way u like. I had buffet dinner all u can eat.I was ready to pay them 10 dollars, I was surprised when they told me it is on house for every guest.The most amazing thing was that the owner got the towels for us himself because my three kids spoiled all the towels within one hour: I must say there is someone taking care of me when I was away from my home,I found another home away from my home.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"OK"
Ok
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Iris
"Brad location"
As soon as I arrived 3 guys were looking at me and the other people with me in a suspicious way. The hotel looked like ghetto apartments and smelled like cigarette smoke as soon as you walk in the hallway. I think the hotel would have been a bit better if there were more outside lighting and security. I didn't stay. I left immediately.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Passing Through
"Strive for excellene"
We got what we paid at a 2 star hotel.
2 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Iris
"Convenient"
It's an older hotel, but Very clean, and very nice rooms. Has an amazing breakfast, as well as a dinner buffet. Also a convenient bar area to relax in. Can not beat the price in the Dallas area!! Very supportive staff and willing to please!!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"nice place to relax"
Wasn't bad I like it
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
akiyo
"Never again"
Will not be staying here again and contacting Hotels.com for refund. There was mold all over the hotel…black mold in our hotel room. Dirty sheets and broken window covers. The whole hotel smelled dirty. Check in staff was rude…
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Dylan
"Very disappointing"
front desk staff not customer relations friendly. elevator not working, no electric outlets in room. irons but no ironing boards. restaurant doors locked until cook arrived (late). Closet door missing in one room, other room it was broken. Beds were worn out. No working phone or alarm clock (no plugs for them).
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Rebecca
"I will be returning"
very peaceful and the room was very nice
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Satara
"TERRIBLE. Don't waste your time."
We were put on the 3rd floor with two children and a lot of stuff to carry while their elevators were broken. The phones didn't work, the sleep number beds couldn't be adjusted, finally after quite a hassle they moved us to the first floor. In that room, the sleep number beds again, could not be adjusted, the phone still did not work, and to top it off our AC/ heater was broken. Went to the front desk to complain was given an attitude by the manager. She offered to take 10 dollars off our next nights stay, as if I would ever like to bring my family there again. There were parties going on at 3 am, it was loud and annoying and the staff couldn't be bothered to do anything about it. While I was at the deal complaining, another man was complaining that there were roaches crawling in his bed. Absolutely disgusting and was a HORRIBLE two night stay.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Katlyn
"not bad"
Very nice loved it
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
akiyo
At first we drove n circles looking for the hotel. They need brighter lights around the building for ppl to see it.The room was clean. My sister and I still checked the beds sheets and covers to make sure they were clean. It took a few tries, each time we went into the room, to use our key card to get in our room. Other then that it was a quiet stay.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"By far the worst hotel I have ever been to."
This hotel is absolutely terrible. It was run down, in a dangerous part of town and the staff did not speak english.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
brandon
"Worst hotel stay to date in my life."
Started off by the biggest sign for the hotel being on the opposite side of the complex. Coming into the lobby was not too bad, but it all went wrong at the front desk. Immediately a maintenance man came up disheveled. Disgusting shirt, untucked and a horrible personality. Second, the elevator didn't work and the second elevator we tried got stuck. Lights and exposed electrical in the hallways. The only electrical outlet and light that worked was in the bathroom. The bar was a complete mess with several patrons that had obviously been outrageously over-served. The pictures on the website are outdated and fraudulent!
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Bad experience"
The customer service lady seemed like she didn't want to be at work or over worked one. Then the older lady (probably a manager) had a unfriendly attitude. Get key to my room and the key didn't work, went to get it swiped again. They (the older lady ) gave me another room and when I get in the room the bed was sunk in on one side and hard on the other (king sized sleep number ) and the remote didn't work. They gave me another room and the bed was ok until i woke up and it was sunk in on the other side. Then there were prostitutes going in and out. First and last time!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
paul
"Stay away!!!!!!"
I was looking for a double room for 3 person (my fiance, me and her mom). Because it says it has breakfast I decided to chose it. I stayed 5 nights in this hotel. The wifi was not working. Hall and rooms smell smoke although it is non-smoking room. Phones don't work. When I went to eat breakfast they said breakfast is only for 2 person, so why do you say you have breakfast when book for 3 person. Every room has a door that connects to the next room but they are locked. I mean you hear everything from the next room. Hard to find someone speaks English. The restroom lock was reverse mounted, lock was outside of the restroom. In my third day, I was lying on my bed at night. Someone opened my door with his room card. He was not hotel worker. I was like "what is going on" I could only say "wrong door". I was shocked. Then I called them about this, they send me a guy, he told me "okay I will find them". Is this all u can do??? They ruined my holiday. STAY AWAY!!!
5 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
AHMET
"preety good"
For the most part my stay was good
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"good place with good value"
I remember this hotel from many years ago when I lived locally. it was a happening place, great people, great bar, great service, everything was great about it. now that is has been many years time has taken its toll on the place. new owners are trying their best, I have met them. it is a process to get the people back and the building back to its greatness. they are doing a good job and for the price right now, I don't think it can be beat. also with a hot breakfast buffet. could use bacon on it though, lol just a personal preference, but with the eggs to order including omlets, you cant really go wrong, except for the bacon. I would recommend this hotel for those of you looking for an inexpensive place to stay that is not 5 star but on its way back up to it. just give it some time and I am sure it will be back there. they are still trying to get the right bar staff in there as well. again this will take time.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
jay
"need help"
No face towel both days I had to the desk and get some. Broken down closet door, bathroom door has a hole punched in it.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2015
lonnie
"comfortable"
Its pretty smooth
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Hotel staff seem not so friendly (some of them). They are very restrict on how many people should be at breakfast, which is really strange. I never saw any other hotels do that. Everything else seems pretty good actually, I think.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"The getto"
The area around this motel was terrible you need to take that motel off the list because it's not fit for a family to stay
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
kim
"Worst experience!"
Worst experience ever! I stayed at this hotel a year or so ago and it was fine. The new ownership is horrible. Nothing worked, there were no amenities in the room, I had to use my cell phone (the phone in the room did not work) to call the front desk to ask for a remote for the tv.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
ok and clean but old facility it will be ok for cheap trip oooooooooooooo
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"don't do it"
Bug in bath tub mold in Windows people living there
2 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Adolphus
"ok for price"
Was ok for the price... needs alot of updates. phones dont work. But the beds are very nice
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Should have been cheaper"
This place was obviously very nice at one time, but now seems to held together with duct tape & glue. The furniture was nice, but wallpaper, paint, etc are all starting to fall off! Bits & pieces glued back up. It seemed clean, but has a little bit of a creepy feel. Ok if you need cheap. Breakfast might have been good if they would actually put some good out. Would run back and forth putting little bits and few cups & plates.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
on the go
The hotel was not in the best area of town but I can see potential remodeling process. Just was not comfortable with the area close to hotel and it was further from Dallas downtown than reviews stated.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
O.Dowell
"Beware of housekeeping"
The room was nice. However we had to ask for a remote for the TV. The housekeeping is also very intrusive and loud very early in the mornings.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
"Looks like it was a nice place at one time"
There's a reason the rate is low. OK for the price
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Best Hotel Ever"
For the price, the best hotel I have ever stayed on. Great quality room/bed, great hot breakfast items with chef stand by for omelette orders.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Amir
"Better quality stay for cheap price."
Basically paid $50 for a mini vacay in the city. Room was soo nice && comfortable that we dropped another $50 to make a wknd out of it. It definitely was sanitary && the one bedroom had the most amazing king size sleep number ever. Good job Regency! Plus bar && breakfast :)
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
nic
""Included" breakfast"
The hotel is good and comfortable for a good price, I have had just one disappointment. We were in 4 guests in the same room, all of us paying the same for the room, but they give breakfast just for 2 guests and the other two have to pay a not fair price to eat.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Marcilio
"very rude staff!"
Staff is very rude. Walked down a different hallway by the courtyard to go outside and smoke and the staff screamed at us and said they were kicking us out of our room just for walking down a different hallway. None of the hotel phones work so every time i needed to call front desk i had to call from my cell phone. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone ever.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
cuong
"take it"
Hggvvb
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Old doesn't have to mean outdated....."
This hotel was a gem at one time. You can tell main entrance , lobby, and wonderful ballroom that this was a great place to stay. At least it used to be. Once you leave the lobby you quickly realize the lack of care and upkeep this place has suffered. The carpet in our room appeared to be from the 1970's, which only carbon dating could determine for sure. The mini-fridge did not work, which caused an unimaginable odor when i opened it to check the temperature setting. I immediately picked up the phone to dial the front desk only to find the phone did not work, but no problem there were two phones in the room right? Wrong, phone number two did not work either! So I cell phone the front desk and they apologize and assure me the while over to fix the problems right away. Three days into my six night / seven day stay they still have not replaced the fridge despite my regular calls and visits to the front desk for help. Finally, I ran into a maintenance worker who assure me he would be there shortly to replace the fridge. The next day when I still had no fridge and no way to keep any food or beverages cold I went searching for someone to end this fiasco and finally met a manager. He apologized and asked me for 15 more minutes of patience and he would remedy this situation.Hallelujah, they brought me another fridge and it only took four days! A good price isn't always a good deal! A lesson I will not forget. I'd call you but they never fixed the phones :0(
Other trip Jan 9, 2015