All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America

Other trip Sep 9, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn

"Marry "
08/24/15 Beena R
Don't go in all room lots off bad bugs never go don't west ur money next door red roof is excellent motel Ower is verry cheap cheap breakfast they use expiere date coffee pillow is nesty Windows lock is broken people. No safe in this property fire alam no work thay have no manatens thay no fix
"DO NOT STAY HERE, YOU WILL GET ROBBED!!!!"
01/03/15 Becca F
I've been staying at this hotel for a few times because it's convienently cheap and It always has vacancies. This particular stay was the worst night of my life. I had brought some valuables and luxury items. THe front desk is the only person who saw me carry them in. I left for work with my boyfriend and I was POSITIVE, I checked the door to make sure it was shut tightly because it doesnt close all the way by itself. When I got back from work, The guy at the front desk was standing outside, acting strange and he LOOKED like he was waiting for us. When I got to my room, the door was not shut and the heat was on like it was on all night (I turned all the lights and heat off before we left). The front desk followed me to my room like he KNEW what happened then starting laughing as I was trying to complain about what happened. All of our stuff had been stolen like someone didnt want us staying there. I found some of my stuff in the dumpster right next to the motel. I called the cops and reported my serial numbers to the devices that I had stolen. They were dead when I left but the charger was still in the room, that seemed ironic. The front desk called our room for the first time to wonder if we were leaving or not like he was anxious to get us out of there. NEVER STAYING HERE AGAIN, COULD'VE REFUSE TO GIVE US A ROOM IF HE DIDNT LIKE US OR WHATEVER!
"Repeat customer"
12/29/14 Jenut I Des Moines, Iowa
While I find the other reviews of this establishment to be mostly accurate, I wanted to add my impressions. I have stayed in this particular Inn a few times in the past, most recently a few years ago. I'm in the area to visit family; consequently, I spend little time in the room other than sleeping. As stated in other reviews, the location is very convenient, I have always found the staff to be pleasant, and the price is low ("Value"). However, I found the condition of the Inn to have deteriorated since my last visit. In previous visits I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the room (even under furniture and immovable objects). This time, not quite as clean. Some of the amenities were missing or out of order (nothing I needed to use, but worth mention). The bedding (sheets, blankets and bedspread), while clean, had cigarette burns (we were in a non-smoking room) and the pillows had a faint odor of use. I would prefer to have paid a bit more to have at least had the quality of the Inn not lessened. While I did not feel unsafe at any time while staying (6 nights), there were often individuals coming, going and sitting in running cars in the parking lot who did not appear to be paying guests of the Inn. will likely not choose this Inn again.
"Great value!"
09/28/14 JJarrell1320 Dallas, Texas
The previous reviews do not reflect the stay we had. Staff was friendly and accommodating upon arrival. Great price and surprised at how clean the room was.No undesirable people hanging around. Coffee and pastry for continental breakfast. Would stay again while in Addison.
"I can't believe Priceline gave this a single star!"
01/04/13 HappyCampsey
When I submitted my bid to stay in this area, I accidentally removed the star filter and ended up paying full price for a 1 star hotel. As a result, I checked in with very low expectations which were not even close to being met. First of all the website shows both double and single rooms being available. When my family (4) checked in, they gave us a room with a single full size bed. I went to ask about the availability of a double, in which I was told, "when you book you book for two." I asked if there were any doubles available, and despite only 7 or 8 cars in the parking lot, the clerk said no. So after a trip to Target for an air bed, I had really over paid for a room of such low quality. In addition, the "business center" computer and printer and the ice machine were not working, the beds and pillows were not comfortable and the bathroom door did not lock.
"Staff not on one accord"
10/23/12 Titanblu Dallas, Texas
I haven't personally stayed there, however I did call to inquire about the rooms and the fees that are associated. The lady seemed rude, jaded and annoyed. I asked about possible pet fees since I have a small toy dog, she cut me off repeating that pets aren't allowed. This would be fine as I know many hotels have that rule, however if yhe company's own website indicates a "pet friendly" hotel as well as other hotel review sites either it needs to be taken down or the staff needs to be better trained. Either way I won't be staying at this facility.
"Never Stay Here"
03/03/11 ArinKB Pune, India
We had to check-in this hotel as the other one that we chose had sold out!! And this was the nearest and had availability (now we know why). We are having to stay here for the past 2 weeks and have never had a worse experience. They say they have breakfast - it's stale donuts and coffee which once you see where and how they are placed will never go near them. The front-desk guys will try to rob you of every dollar that they can. They don't have the maturity to realize that business grows by loyalty and that comes by good customer service.
"Serves its purpose."
04/13/10 la_desaparecida Addison, Texas
We aren't in Addison to stay in a hotel all day, so we needed a safe and clean place to stay while in the area. This hotel is perfect for our purposes. I wouldn't hang out in the outdated common areas but the room is just fine. Pros: -Price. Only $30/night through Hotels.com -Fridge and microwave in room -Free wifi with good, easy connection -Quiet. No problems with noise from neighbors or outdoors. -Everything in room fully functioning and clean Cons: -They advertise a continental breakfast, but it is a pot of dusty coffee and some muffins/pastries I wouldn't touch. -I was up front about bringing pets and was told over phone pet fee ($10/night) was taken care of when I made reservation, but they apparently did not charge me then and reservation desk acted surprised I had animals and had me pay midway during my stay. -Pancake pillows -Common areas might as well just not exist - the lobby, "business center", etc have crappy furniture and very old tv/computer. Just plain weird: -Shower is some sort of 1960's pod -Toilet that could launch you into outer space after sucking you through its high speed tunnel to China -Stains on the wall at stairs
"Terrible, Terrible Hotel"
09/16/08 greydogTexas Texas
I asked if there is a charge for pets and was told there was not. We were evacuating for Hurricane Ike and had to bring our two dogs. When we got there he told me the price had just been changed and it would be $15 per night per pet!!!! Obviously, they are taking advantage of our situation. Also, the rooms were bad. They smelled of body odor. The air conditioner barely worked. There were stains all on the carpet. And dark dirty smudges on the walls. It was the worst hotel I had ever been in.
"Do Not Stay Here"
08/11/08 vaca110407 oklahoma
I called and booked 2 rooms at this location for Aug the 9th on the monday before my trip, did more research and found multiple bad reviews for this hotel and called to cancel the very next day....The people who are the booking agents for this hotel are wonderful people and very polite....I received my cancelation comfrimation numbers and made new reservations at another location that was more expensive but much much better quality. When I returned home from my trip I did my daily check of my bank account online to see that I was not only being charged for these rooms that were canceled but I was also being charged the Pre-Authorization fee.....so 4 payments were coming out of my account from a hotel that i didnt even stay at! When I called the booking agents they told me that they did show my cancelation and that I needed to call the actual location and speak to the manager to get my refund. I called the manager and he told me that the booking agency doesnt call them and tell them about cancelations....just bookings, (which was a lie) so i had to argue on the phone with some man about him not issuing my refund and then was hung up on. Then any call i tried to make back to the actual hotel manager was ignored....i called back multiple times after that and no one ever answered the phone. Called the booking agency back and was told that yes they do inform their hotels about cancelations and they dont understand why he would say that. So now i currently have to wait for all payments to process through my account before i can even dispute the payment and then wait even longer for the actually money to be replaced in my account. Please do read all reviews about the hotel before you stay there, if they are bad.....stay away.....id rather pay extra to have a nice clean honest place to stay then spend less and be uncomfortable and unhappy and broke!