All hotels in Duluth, Minnesota, United States of America
200 W 1st Street, Duluth, MN, 55802, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Good Business accommodation"
Pleasant - for business only. Easy to get to airport.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Ross
"Okay"
Clean and basic room; however, filthy windows ruined the view of the lake. Sketchy people in front of the hotel at night - by a bus stop, otherwise are was okay.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Close to Canel Park and city activities,convient."
Clean and comfortable rooms,privacy door in bathroom an extra bonus. Great location to local attractions,
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Very courteous staff and helpful! I would highly recommend this hotel for either business or leisure!
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Liz S
"Back to the Alma Mater"
a little pricey for the city and the fact NO events going on that weekend other than fall colors but that's I guess expected
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
The bathroom was filthy - there was hair all over.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"View of harbor upgrade."
Was fine, needed to stay for a wedding. Food was good at wedding. Needed to change to two beds rather than one. Only available one was a harbor view room for an additional 20 per night. While the view was much better, it is not like it was on the harbor, you just could see it from four blocks away. Rates were high for peak season, it was nice and all, but have paid half as much for a similar room. Did not get to use the pool as we were busy with wedding things, but it looked nice. It was nice to have it connected to skyways for other services and stores.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Everything was very nice. My only complaint is that the bed was too hard for my liking!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"worst of all hotels we been to"
Parking lot was unexpected. F-150 4×4 truck hardly fit.The parking height clearly not for taller vehicles.I paid /booked online for executive room with King Bed and they moved us to different room.The biggest disappointment for $240.00 a night was the facts that the shower sliding door didn't sealed .We had to use a small bar soap to keep it close and used bath towels to keep the water off the floor.Next was , I booked with Free Breakfast included and in the morning when we came down and asked where is that at ?the reception (a guy) told us they don't have breakfast included. So we left the hotel to do errands after few conversation while driving to go out for breakfast and found out from my booking confirmation that breakfast was part of it I called the receptionist back and asked they shouldn't put breakfast included if they don't have the breakfast. Then he told me that we get $20.00 voucher to use to eat at the restaurant called portage on level 1. I'm pretty persistent with the fact I paid $240.00 for 1 night and everything is lousy. I've never had that bad experience with hotels. If we have known it's that lousy service and building for the price We could have just stayed at Park Point Marina. I would never recommend to stay in that place. We wouldn't mind staying in a pricey hotel but with good service. I have stayed different Holiday Inn &Suites before and earns point but this is by far the worst and like we said .We never going back to this and will recommend different hotels to our friends and business partners and families .
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"Must get the king suite if you are near pool"
The room was spacious and comfortable, but the noise from the pool was pronounced. Luckily there is a door between the living area and the bedroom in the suite that did the trick. Or friends weren't as lucky as they did not have a suite. Their young kids were up until 11 pm due to the noise. The view of superior from our room was outstanding.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Good location downtown"
Great location downtown, and easy access to the Skyway system that connects much of the downtown business. You don't have to go outside when it is cold.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
MG
"Nice hotel close to the DECC center"
It is very convenient because we can walk using the sky-walk to the DECC center for our Half and full marathons
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Jorge
"Can see the lake"
The employees were unfriendly, they didn't want to take time out for anyone. When you ask for help they give you a look like... What the h___you want. Will I go back to Duluth, yes to that hotel...NO
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
dar
Had a nice time at this hotel. Upon checking in I asked for a lake view room knowing my kids would love it. Was told it would be an upcharge, I declined saying I wasn't going to pay for that. He then checked and was able to find a partial view that he would put me in for no upcharge, I took it. Room was clean, but had a very faint odor like someone had smoked in it, but not so bad I needed to change rooms. The view was nice, was able to see over the William A Irvin to the lift bridge, which my boys thought was "COOL"! Beds were comfortable. Had breakfast at Porter's the next am (hotel guests: kids eat free with adult!), had a great omelet. GREAT location and will stay there again. FAMILIES!! Make sure to check into your hotel before sight-seeing as they do offer discounts to local attractions!!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
R
"One of the better hotels in Duluth, MN"
It's dated and appears relatively clean but the beds are hard. Still, out of the hotels in Duluth it is one of the better ones. There are wonderful B&B's in Duluth that are better but the good ones are extremely expensive in comparison and have a minimum stay of 3-7 days. Also, the more popular B&B's require very advanced reservations for availability. This hotel features 2 pools, a sauna and a gym and is walking distance to everything. And the parking is free!! After paying $18./day for parking at a 4-star hotel in Minneapolis it was refreshing to see a hotel providing real value for the dollar. The rooms are very affordable.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
California Dreaming
"Perfect for weekend jaunt with the kids"
Comfortable beds, clean, convenient, decen amenities, free parking, family friendly.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Very nice overall stay"
Rooms & staff very nice Pool & spa nice and very nice.air conditioner made noise told front desk and was fixed promptly.hotel could use a nicer resteraunt for nice dinner though. Overall great stay
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"No windows to the water"
I was very disappointed to have paid so much and then received a room that was extremely humid and filled with chlorine. It was a room attached to the pool, I requested a room change but they said since I booked through Hotels.com I couldn't change to a different room. The hotel barely has any rooms that actually face the waters of Lake Superior. When we arrived the sheets on one of the bed were soiled and there was make-up on the pillow case. They changed the sheets out immediately, but why wasn't that seen at the beginning. Because my friend and I weren't dressed up, we weren't slumming it either, I felt we were treated as second class to others.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great location and excellent facilities"
I stayed at the hotel for almost 2 weeks. Staff were excellent except for a couple of incidents but I didn't let it ruin the other good treatment I received from other staff. The hotel has a prime location, very close to the Lake Superior and UMD, my main destinations. I loved their free shuttle service anywhere in the city especially that the taxi service in Duluth wasn't good. Beds were comfortable and rooms were clean. Although I didn't use the swimming pool but I believe there were at least 2 pools in the hotels which is fantastic. I highly recommend the hotel and if I ever come back to Duluth Holiday Inn will be my first choice.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Maha
"It Fit The Bill"
The hotel staff was really friendly. This always compensates for a lot, like when they didn't program my room card for the correct number of days and it didn't work on day three. The room was comfortable, the parking was fine, but the elevators were really slow. If you're walking back from the bar, just plan on using the lobby bathroom. You'll wet your pants long before you can make it to your room.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Brent
"Very nice"
Our room was great, an executive king on the 14th floor - I liked the added security that the higher floors were only accessible by key card.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Was looking forward to a family vacation. With a quiet and clean room. Well it turned out to be right next to the pool, and then we walked into the room and it was dirty. The only thing clean was the bed sheets. We never complained just spent the night and moved on.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
everyone working at the hotel was very friendly, constantly asked if we needed anything or if we had any problems
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
The hotel was ok, but didn't like being right in downtown. too many one ways. drove me nuts. Noisy. The fans in the room are really noisy. Could even hear the fans in the next room.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Comfortable hotel"
Our check-in experience was above-average and the front desk woman provided recommendations for restaurants and a map. The room was clean- but not much of a view. The gym was fine- the pool (which we didn't use) was small but serviceable. The hotel is conveniently located to attractions, but right outside of a bus transfer station and people (some drunk) loiter outside, which can make venturing outside at night interesting. However, it seems like most of Duluth is like this, so I don't know if there is a better option.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
sheryl s
"Very accommodating staff!!"
First night we were near the pool it was pretty loud. Ask the front desk if we could change to a quieter room and they set us up in the tower side almost immediately. Free shuttle till ten pm, close to everything. Will definitely stay there again...on the tower side :)
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Cheri
"Our hotel stay"
It was overpriced for the cleanliness and the maintenance of the room otherwise it was a nice area
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Try Petroske
"old hotel with way to high a price for 1 night."
Never stay there again. way overpriced. Plain hotel. pictures of rooms are deceiving, very small for the price.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice Stay"
I have stayed here many times, and the staff is friendly, they offer convenient shuttling to area attractions, sell tickets for attractions, etc. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
ConnieC
"nice rooms"
Room was ok good size and updated. Unfortunately while we were there the bathroom was not properly cleaned and the lights in the bathroom flickered. The bathroom is small sized( tight fit ). The internet was fast and is free and the parking is free too.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Ray M
"Shuttle service was great"
Disappointed with the suite, for the cost. And housekeeping did a poor job. After the first nights stay they left used towels on the bathroom floor and failed to bring clean ones. They made one bed, and not the other.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Quiet Hotel"
The room was clean and comfortable. didn't really care for the surroundings of the hotel. kind of a scary area, especially when you see cops inside and outside of the hotel. stayed there because nothing else was available down in canal park.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great Place to Say"
It was easy to book through Hotels.com. I chose the hotel because ot its location and the option of a room with two beds and a pull-out sofa bed. The room was extremely comfortable and well kept. The restaurant was excellent. The hotel is within walking distance of many attractions yet not in the middle of everythnig so it was quiet. The price was an excellent value.
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2014
Dennis
"Duluth 8/10/14"
Good View and clean room.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Nice Hotel and near many attractions"
Very clean and comfortable rooms. Near many local attractions in the Canal Park area that can be easily walked to from this hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
MJW
"Right smack downtown"
Super clean, nice and friendly. Laminate from bathroom door was so old that it was falling off. Carpet and wallpaper looked dated but exceptionally clean.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
I've stayed a few places in Duluth and this was a nice place. We were satisfied.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
C
"Close to the harbor."
Great place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Overpriced. Mold on roof of bathroom. Was afraid my car was going to get broken into. No free breakfast.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Duluth family weekend"
Hotel,staff was friendly and helpful. The suite was a very nice size and met our expectations. The hotel was also within walking distance to canal park and Lake Superior.
krista
"Last Minute"
Not the worst and not the best. It was one of those spontaneous trips were you are not totally sure what city you will be staying the night. Fun but risky. We tried numerous hotels, but everything was sold out. We finally located this one online and booked it. The price was terrible. Then our room was on the 8th floor right by the indoor pool. The pool was clearly audible from our room as well as our neighbors’ rooms and their twilight, nocturnal and morning rituals and personal interactions which were hard to miss. I have no doubt that everyone had a great time, but we didn’t get very much sleep.
"Good hotel in a decaying neighbourhood"
The rooms were clean and comfortable but pricey for this level. The neighbourhood was run down with many shops and offices shuttered.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Bernard
"convenient location"
Very pleasant. The staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Great room, with a good view. No noise, comfortable beds. Would definitely book again
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Close to Canal Park"
This Hotel was within walking distance to the sightseeing/shopping in Canal Park, but a lot less expensive that the Hotels within Canal Park. Room was clean and service was excellent.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
The bed was really comfortable. The staff was nice and the parking was handy.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Very beautiful and has great restaurants"
The hotel is very nice, the staff couldn't have been more friendly. The room was very comfortable and the pools were relaxing and well kept. We ate at both restaurants in the building and enjoyed them. The location is only a couple of blocks to the harbor and you can take sky-walks the entire way if you choose. I also felt safe leaving my vehicle in the parking garage which was also very nice. Thanks Holiday Inn
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
suite the purpose
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"great hotel"
I like this hotel and have stayed there many times. I was surprised on how the downtown Duluth has turned into a ghetto though.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
brad
"Fair stay. No continental breakfast."
Eh! Nothing special. Will not return if the better hotels have room.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014