All hotels in Mount Vernon, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2009 Riverside Drive, Mount Vernon, WA, 98273, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"View"
Only a few times I have wondered if people who book, through Hotels.con, are given non-preferred rooms? Our view of the dirty roof, next door spoiled a nice stay. This motel, was far from full.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Midnight Train"
The room is Motel 6 quality in an aging facility. It's a cheap stay which is the only reason to book. The negatives are the train that comes a blowin its horn at 3am and a breakfast buffet with no eggs or bacon. On the plus side the staff was friendly and handled the reservation without a problem
Other trip May 4, 2014
Marj
"Our Stay Very Enjoyable. WiFi needs help!"
Clean, excellent breakfast, pet friendly. Made our viewing the tulip fields very enjoyable. We had a new MacBook Pro, 2- iPads and 2- iPhones with us. The WiFi was not reliable all five units acted the same, dropping connection frequently, which require turning WiFi off and then back on to continue using internet.
3 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
B Mathison
"not bad"
Best hotel under $100.00 with breakfast in the surroundings.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
"very convenient location"
Very close to all the things we were there to see( Skagit Valley Tulip Festival). I was very pleased at how quiet our room was,I know we had people in the rooms around us but didn't here any noise in or outside. Our room could have been cleaned better.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
"Good value for a crew working in the area"
I stayed in inexpensive hotels where I'm afraid to walk on the carpet, but this is not one of those. We were pleasantly surprised to find the hotel in relatively good condition for the price. The room was comfortable and clean; it had the usual issues: a patched bedsheet, holes in the shower curtain, a few flaws in the bathroom tile and some walls, but the staff was pleasant and easy to work with. Considering the price, I would say it was an excellent value.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Troy
"Filthy"
It was dirty and stinky. I will absolutely not stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Decent place to stay"
The staff were very friendly and very helpful during our stay. The room was exactly like every other days inn. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable for a night or two. If you are looking for a 5 star maybe look somewhere other than a Days Inn.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Comfortable and quiet"
Check in was easy and quick. The hotel's staff is very friendly and helpful A big thank you to Becky for her friendliness. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Lil Red
The room was overall comfortable. However, the bed was very, hard and uncomfortable. The breakfast was minimal.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"completely satisfying, had an excellent stay!"
was in need of rest and i got it! the room was very big and clean and comfy and everything worked! the only thing disappointing was the mexican restaurant was not open. Looking forward to staying there again when i come visiting in September (or sooner!)
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
pacal
"More than adequate"
Can't beat it for the price!
4 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
Tad
"Look Elsewhere"
I was very displeased with my recent stay. The room smelled awful, which prompted us to go buy a scented candle to burn all night so that we could get some sleep. The bed was so uncomfortable and it actually slid off the frame while I was sleeping! The room wasn't THAT clean, but it was bearable for one night. But what really disappointed me was the lack of customer service. I left my pillow at the hotel and instead of calling me, they just threw it in lost-and-found. Two hours later, I realized my mistake and called. They responded that I could come back and get it. Luckily, I was only 2 exits away. When I returned, the man at the desk replied they'd found it just 10 minutes after I left. THEN WHY NOT CALL ME!?! Good thing I went shopping before I left Mount Vernon, otherwise I would have lost my pillow forever.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"wow"
Could not believe how clean this place was. Great sized rooms and bed was nicer than what I have at home!!! Would definitely stay here in the future
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
shane
"reasonable priced hotel"
close to a convention meeting place at a more expensive motel
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Ridgerunner
"Shady Stay"
Hotel staff didn't seem that concerned about the Wi-Fi not working, the shady dudes waiting in the back parking lot for what looked like a drug deal, or the overall security of the building. It was 50/50 if someone who walked by was friendly or acting as if you didn't exist. TV remote didn't work, but HBO is good. Beds were decent, but the fan in the room wouldn't turn off at night. Breakfast was okay - self serve waffles is a cool idea. It's a good price if you aren't expecting much hospitality. We were looking for a cheap place on the way to Canada and it served its purpose. Max Dales across the street was awesome for HH.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
On to BC
"BUILDING PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE TIAJUANA DECOR"
My reservation to "Days Inn" was pre-paid in full by credit card by a friend before my arrival. Upon my checking in it was demanded of my my credit card in order to reserve $100.00 damage deposit for which the bank would not release for 7 to 10 days after my departure. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. They offered I could pay cash if I didn't like those terms which I did. That was refunded upon my checking out. The point being, those conditions were never UNDERSCORED as the terms of guesting in the Days Inn. I will NEVER stay there again because of it.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Beds could have been firmer. Restaurant was closed for remodeling.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Emski
"Tv was very complicated Bed was lumpy"
Had to call staff to show ys how to operate tv Bed was lumpy
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"Economic and convenient"
It was a good value for the price.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Stayed one night with my BF and we were surprised with the cleanliness of the room. Definitely worth the price. I never stayed at an "inn" before and expected the room and hotel to be poorly maintained and not clean for paying $77, but definitely not the case. I live in Hawaii and you will never find a room like this for that price. I would definable stay again. Staff was upbeat and friendly! Thank you Days Inn!
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
Mina
"easy to find, floor not vacuumed -dog hair---"
cheap! thats what we paid for and thats what we got! dont expect much here. Three days later I'm still waiting for them to return my 'security deposit' of $100.00 after I PREPAID for room on expedia. Becoming an inconvenience. I think next time, I will pay the extra $10.00 and stay somewhere else! its only $10 and Probably worth it!
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Roger
"Central Location"
Had a broken Coffee pot that took 3 days to replace. Other than that it was a nice stay.
10 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Never again."
The mattress was old and lumpy. The Bowling alley next door got loud when they closed. Cars racing down the street and stereo's balsting. The door going outside the second floor was left open and the staff did not seem to think that was a bad thing.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Good selection of food. However the night staff was not that polite. Chair in my room was dirty the sheets did not fit the bed. The toilet was loose, also the desk chair was in serious disrepair.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
T
"Don't ever expect to have your room cleaned"
We were supposed to stay there for 3 nights while visiting for a friend's wedding. The problem was they NEVER cleaned our room! We checked out after spending 3 days and 2 nights there. The first time they didn't clean our room they said it was because we had a "do not disturb" sign hung outside and they will NOT go back and clean a room if you have that sign displayed. We NEVER hung that sign. A maid did knock on our door and we said we were about to leave and asked if she could come back, she said yes. She was at the room across the hall when we left, but our room was never cleaned. We thought it was just a mistake and simply requested new towels for that evening. Then it happened again! This time we were out of the door by 8 a.m. and were gone all day yet our room was NEVER cleaned. There was no sign hung and when I asked the front desk about it they said the maids work from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., so they had plenty of time to clean! I was not going to simply be offered clean towels again, I've gotten better service than that staying at hostels!! I refused to stay there another night and pay a staff that was clearly not interested in doing their job. DO NOT VISIT THIS HOTEL!!! This was literally the WORST hotel experience of our lives. Once we told our story to another local hotel they comped us a night and the booking agency refunded our money for this awful hotel.
4 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Kiki
"the rooms need updating and fast"
The price was right which reflects the present state of the rooms etc. Carpets are cut out and re-patched poorly , celling patch work is terrible and the place overall needs to be updated, even if by one room at a time. The bathroom fan sounded like a jet was taking off.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Gerry
"convenient location"
oversize room, but walls a little thin. Could hear adjoining room showers and plumbing
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Rooms a little cramped."
This Hotel was in a convenient location. The price was fair . However, the room I had was a twin queen bedroom and it was cramped for space. The heater was quiet but the fan ran all the time. It did not shut off when the room got up to temperature. If you have more than two people in this room it would not be good. I was here with my 83 year old father who had a stroke and in a wheel chair and it was a real challenge. For a couple of younger people this room may been OK but for us it was a chore to get around in it. The bathroom was also very cramped for space.The microwave was small and not very powerful. It barely would pop a bag of popcorn. It took 4 minutes to get a can of chili hot.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Not too bad..."
Not too bad for the price. The building is in need of an upgrade and what has been attempted at upgrading was done so poorly (ie: tacky regular paint on doors that is sticky causing the paint to peel off onto the door jam). Water pressure was good, rooms clean, and breakfast was decent.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
"worst ever"
dirty, worn out, staff wouldn't answer telephone. Continential breakfast was poor with terrible coffee.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Clean, good location"
We enjoyed this hotel for one night while on a long road trip. The staff was helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Ed
"Dated Hotel -- OK for the Price"
The hotel was a little dated, although it was obvious that upgrades were being done. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful the evening we checked in, but the staff was borderline rude the morning we checked out. The room was very dark because there were low wattage LED light bulbs in all of the lamps. I know from personal experience that there are higher wattage LED bulbs. Bath towels weren't too much larger than a hand towel (slight exaggeration, but I have seen bigger bath towels in a hotel). Overall, for the price, it was OK. I wouldn't, however, choose there if I was stay more than overnight.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Bobby
"On way to Anacortes and San Juan Islands"
Days inn at Mt. Vernon charged us an extra $10 per night for toy poodle pet.Thought that was included in Hotels.com price.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Close stay off of I-5"
First floor was better than second floor. Newer accommodations and carpeting. Breakfast was continental and small eating area right in the lobby entrance seemed cramped. Great stay for the price.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
TG
"A place to sleep, not much more"
I chose this hotel for the price and proximity to my desired location. When I arrived, a large chunk of the parking lot by the entrance was roped off for repaving, a process which also involved a very loud fan for most of the day. The check-in process was smooth and efficient, the room itself easy to find and serviceable, if somewhat dimly lit. Channel selection was very limited on the TV. Wifi on the second floor was intermittently weak, but useable. At night, the bedclothes kept creeping off the corners of the mattress, and a loud whooshing noise (possibly some sort of air duct issue? I could not identify its source, but it wasn't outside, as the streets were empty and the trees in the parking lot were still.) kept occurring a few times per minute. But the bed itself was comfortable, with plenty of pillows. The continental breakfast in the lobby the next morning was decent, and check-out was again smooth and efficient. As a place to sleep for the night, it did its job: it's easy to find, not far from the freeway, and it's clean. It's also conveniently located near eating facilities and a Safeway - I didn't try the in-house restaurant, but enjoyed my meal and dessert at the nearby Big Scoop Sundae eatery (off College Way, next to the Starbucks - excellent ice cream, and a decent burger.) If I were planning a longer stay in Mount Vernon, however, I might consider looking elsewhere... though I'd still eat at least one meal at Big Scoop.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
TB
"Great stop over"
Stopping point for our trip to Whidbey Island. Clean and comfortable mid range motel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2013
"Won't stay here again....."
There was a terrible foul odor in the first room assigned to us, overwhelming when opening the door. Can't even identify what the smell was. The next room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. The bath mat had mildew stains. We did not walk on the floors without shoes on. Our room was at the end of a hallway next to the door to the back parking lot. This door would not latch so when others were coming in and out, the door would stay ajar. Not safe! Anyone could come in our out of the building.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
I was a little shocked and felt like the rooms and surrounding area where not what was photographed. Also they put us in a room next to a group of young people who were selling magazines door to door, this group would party all night and even asked us if we had weed. I was there with my family, i did not appreciate the lack of service when it came to where we were staying. I had a four year old with me and to have to avoid certain groups of people so as to keep him in a good environment was ridiculous.
4 night family trip Sep 11, 2013
"Stopover"
Needed a place to stay one night in Mt. Vernon; Amtrak to Portland the next morning.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
RT
"No WiFi in room--loud guests in the hallways"
I chose this hotel because of its location and the free WiFi. The WiFi did not work in my room during my entire 2-night stay so I was not able to conduct the business that I needed. Also, other guests partying late into the night in the hallways kept me from sleeping. Not a good experience for me.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
"Missed some spots..."
The front desk staff was great. The hotel itself was ok. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was adequate. Housekeeping must have quickly made up this room, however, and missed some things. What IS that on the ceiling? Champagne party? Dead bug guts? Whatever it was... eww. I killed a spider in its web in a pretty obvious place, which shouldn't have been there if it was freshly vacuumed. I probably should have requested a different room but was too tired to do that.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Quality of the room"
The room smelled as if someone urinated all over it. Was shocked that they wanted 20 dollars a night extra for a pet. No pet fee was noted when booking on line. The room was not vacuumed and the bathroom sink was not cleaned after the first night.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Elaine
"Priced right"
Definitely a bit "tired" interior but price reflected it's condition. Great restaurant across the street and prefect location for our needs. Nothing special breakfast - all highly processed carbs but good fruit. Towels were well worn.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"Time for a reno"
This hotel is very dated, I was a little sceptical of the elevator which looked poorly maintained. There was a rowdy crowd staying there and it was noisy.The carpet was so old I dare not walk on it with my bare feet. The breakfast was very limited and the staff did not keep up the service levels - they did not have plates ready. I will not staff here again.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Ok for overnight stay"
Standard overnight road motel.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2013
This hotel was great. The service was wonderful upon arrival. It was a great deal for the money. Close to many restaurants and grocery stores. It was a little hard to find but not too bad. My only comment is that the breakfast is in the lobby of the hotel and only has 4 tables, it was very crammed but hey, it's free breakfast. I really liked this place and would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Great value for the money"
The room was so clean and comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was very good too. This was comparable to a much more expensive place. Also, good restaurants on site and nearby.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Lazza
"Nice hotel for a reasonable price"
Very convenient reservation process and check out. Nice continental breakfast with good hours of availability.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
it was okay, and the breakfast was great.
4 night trip Aug 15, 2013