All hotels in Somerville, Massachusetts, United States of America
30 Washington Street, Somerville, MA, 02143, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"family weekend"
Love the renovations. Nice and comfortable.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Would definitely stay here again!"
Nice hotel. Good coffee and room service. Restaurant food good and inexpensive. Great shuttle service.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Gabrielle
Great place to stay!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"The Access."
Accessibility to Downtown Boston, and Cambridge, was needed and this hotel was perfect.
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
FREDRICK
"Maid woke us up at 8:20AM!"
The maid knocked on our room door at 8:20am and woke us up to clean the room.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"Convenient but not strllar"
Convenient location, but not much to do/eat in immediate vicinity. Room was too hot and a little grungy. Room service food was mediocre and not served until 5pm.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great stay at Bunker Hill Holiday Inn Boston"
Front Desk Clerk Stephanie made us feel so welcomed as if we were guests in her own home.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"perfect"
Cleanliness of room/hotel
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"Nice stay in Somerville!"
Very clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Plenty of lighted parking. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Dana
"Good value for money at Holliday Inn Bunker Hill"
We stayed at Holiday Inn Bunker Hill with a family of 4 in May for Commencement ceremonies. We had a family room with two double beds. Clean rooms, forthcoming staff, nice sporting and recreation facilities, useful shuttle service (although not always 100% reliable). Neighbourhood is so-so and short walk to nearest T station is bit shady. Not that many nice restaurants on walking distance. However good bus connection and T station on 5 min walk. Shuttle service can take you downtown in 10 min.
6 night family trip May 24, 2015
Marcel
"2 nights"
2 night stay to attend a friends wedding. I had good experience and would stay again.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Marcia
"Stay there if you have to"
The room was surprisingly nice considering the rest of the hotel is kind of run down. The air conditioner was incredibly loud, so I turned it off and the room was a little too warm. The restaurant is hit and miss and there is nowhere else to go in the neighborhood. Service was excellent.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
Anne
"Clean and pleasant Holiday Inn."
The hotel was clean and pleasant. I didn't like the sink in the bathroom - not enough room to put your toiletries. The air conditioning system wasn't the best, it was either too hot or too cold. The bed, however, was very comfortable. Short walk to the subway system and the complimentary shuttle service was nice. The food in the restaurant and the service was good for a Holiday Inn.
7 night family trip May 19, 2015
Tina
"Paid for services that I couldn't use"
Prebooked but was given an adjoining room facing the elevator. People tried to get in my room middle of the first night. Moved to another room- had to wait for hours to be switched. ***The pool and restaurant are not open during the day during weekdays. I booked Thurs-Sun so that I could relax on Friday and enjoy the pool etc. This was not listed when I made the reservation. Tub drain also completely clogged. Guest book says the wrong hours for the bar/restaurant- again, we came back to have a drink at the bar and it had closed 2 hours before the time listed in the guest book. I feel I was misled and I ended up paying for these services that I couldn't use.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Boston ma"
Very good thanhs
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Altamir
"Great for visiting Somerville & Cambridge"
Was visting relatives in the area and have stayed here before. It is very convenient for me. Since the last time I stayed here, I found the hotel to look like it needed sprucing up; the elevator always had bits of paper on the carpet and there were smeared fingermarks on the metal doors. As before, the bed was extremely comfortable and the room quiet, with easily adjusted a/c. I will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip May 8, 2015
Hilary
"bad experience"
Everything was fine until the following morning. The bath tub was backed up with dirty water. I heard next door neighbor taking a shower then my bathtub started filling up with water----disgusting. I called the front desk and waited 15 mins. I was already late--I was not able to take a shower.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"a nice weekend"
they have new pool and sports area for kids ,location is good ,very close to subway station ,and price is perfect ,my grandaughter and i really enjoyed our vist
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
bettina
"We'd go again."
Nice place. Clean and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice pool area with game tables and a Friday night movie the family watched from the pool. The neighborhood wasn't the friendliest looking. We did not explore on foot.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Edward
"Awesome for young kids!"
Perfect stay for a young family for Boston. Great pool and sports area on site. Will definitely stay here again. Only con, terrible free wifi. Barely came in at all.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Rebecca
"overpriced, not that nice, and no breakfast!"
Way overpriced. Rooms not very nice and incredibly expensive. You'd think that they could at least include some kind of a breakfast for that price
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Great family hotel"
This hotel had it all for our overnight Boston stay. It has been totally renovated and everything was clean and new. They offer a shuttle to location in Boston such as Fanueil Hall and the USS Constitution. The pool area was a total play area with pool, basketball court, ping pong and bumper pool. Movies are shown on a big screen on the weekend nights!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
DC
nice basketball was fun. view of air conditioner could of done without !!!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Nice hotel has a lot to offer, very convenient ."
The was nice and clean but a little noisy( AC) , the breakfast Buffett is OK not a lot of choices but the service was good , the reception staff wasn't very warm welcoming ,the swimming pool and the gym very nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your check in experience was not up to Par. Rest assured our service manager will be taking care of this so it does not repeat. We look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Great hotel for the price! Great location for having a car! Just few minutes from all the must see places!
Response by Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area
Thank you for the "5-Star" review. Our staff takes great pride in our hotel we are glad that you had an exceptional experience.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Mariel
"Good family experience"
My daughters were attending the Anime convention at the Hynes Convention Center. This hotel was in a perfect location. We had very comfortable beds for the two nights. The hotel staff including housekeeping were very polite and accommodating. We will be sure to stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area
Thank you for the feedback about our housekeeping staff. We have shared this review with the team and they are happy that your experience was "5-Star" quality.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Erin
"The air conditioner was so loud!"
The air conditioner was so loud and it is difficult to fall sleep.
Response by Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area
Thank you for the feedback and we apologize for the loud air-conditioning unit. We have been working tirelessly to ensure a great night sleep for our guests and this information helps us to take care of those noisy units. Rest assured we will take care of this and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Hotel was clean, 4-5 block from Sullivan Square T station. Very friendly desk crew. I didn't use the bar/restaurant at all.
Response by Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed our location and our staff took great care of you. We hope that you get to come back and enjoy a meal in DRAFT during your next visit to Boston.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Drew
"Great hotel at decent rates"
Great hotel at decent rates with shuttle to most areas of Boston and T station. Lots of things for kids to do in activities / pool area.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Satisfied"
Nice and clean place to stay. Good parking space at no additional cost, which typically is overcharged in other hotels of Boston/ Cambridge.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Ramachandra
"Shuttle service is worth the visit!"
With the lack of parking around town, it was nice to be able to leave the car at the hotel and take the shuttle into town. The driver Gene was very nice too.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"my small vacation"
it was a small vacation for you for me and my wife and we had a great time I recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to stay
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Donald F.
"For me is good because close to Harvard"
Everything is Ok, only the restaurant have very bad food; we have a dinner for four people, one disaster, no body liked . The breakfast is good.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
sammy
"Perfect for our family!"
We chose this hotel because of its location and that it had an indoor pool for our toddler. We had a wonderful stay and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Carrie
"Average Stay at Hotel with Great Facilities"
Hotel staff was a little below par in timeliness/effectiveness for check in/out.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2015
Prinssi
"Great room, but trouble with wifi on the 9th floor"
Room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that the wifi didnt work in my room...I spoke to technical support..they were very helpful and tried everything to get it to work...but It would not..Had to upload my work on another open wifi at a coffee shop.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice!"
Most comfortable bed I've ever had in a hotel! We checked in very very late and they still had our room ready (some other hotels we've stayed in have given our King non-smoking room away and had to give us queens or smoking rooms, which is very annoying)
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
E&N
Wonderful experience. Especially for the shuttle bus service.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"great experience asside from a cpl of "hiccups""
My daughter and I stayed for the night to attend frozen on ice the the Garden. The overall experience was great with a couple of exceptions. We went to the restaurant at 5pm for dinner and it took over 35 mins.for our food to arrive, leaving us to feel rushed to eat, since our shuttle was due to leave at 6pm. Since our server never checked back with us I had to waive down someone to request a check, she gave it to me and then left and never returned. After waiting another 5-10 mins I asked someone to take my money so we could leave. Needless to say our server did not receive a tip and we missed our shuttle. Luckily we were able to get the next one at 6:30pm, the show started at 7pm. We cut it very close. I can easily say that was the worst service I have ever received. The next thing was more of an irritation and inconvenience. The next morning I took my daughter to the pool, during open hours may I add, and the life guard came from the back room and demanded for her to get out of the pool because he was cleaning it and it would be 15 min. Very rude to an 8 yr old little girl. There weren't any signs indicating this. My question is why would he chose to clean the pool right after it opens instead of before it opens? Those were my 2 hiccups in my experience. It shuttle driver deserves a raise...he was out straight the evening I was there...
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Joni
"Stay at Hotel"
Heater/air conditioner unit was so loud it prevented solid sleep. Upon arrival, hotel lobby had plastic bottles and snack bags strewn about the couches. Room service in the morning made a mistake with the breakfast order, but were responsive and sent up corrections.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Excellent all around;)"
This hotel was amazing! My 4 year old daughter and I stayed over so we could go to the Td Garden for the Frozen on Ice show which was very convinent to get to the next morning! The pool, movie theater, basketball court, rock wall, and other fun things to do with your family was a big hit;) I will definitely plan another stay here in the near future! What a beautiful clean place and prices were very reasonable for such a wonderful place!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Carrie
"Best winter break vacation."
My daughter and her two boys and I wanted to experience Lego Land. We also walked around Boston Gardens to take in the history. We visited 3 local restaurants and enjoyed the culture. Our best meal was in the hotel itself. The wait service could not be more attentive and the food was good. We also enjoyed the pool, rock climb and basketball court. I will definitely consider this hotel the next time we visit Boston & Somerville.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Joan
"A wonderful hotel with so much to do!"
We arrived in Boston a day earlier due to the winter weather. This was a great place to stay. The pool was fabulous. And who could not be happy with a warm chocolate chip cookie when you check in? This hotel is great and close to some many things to do. The Raonforest cafe is a great place to bring children!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great room for a great price"
Hotel was very nice. We stayed 1 night and didn't want to leave. The resturant and bar is very nice and the rooms are updated and clean. Only 2 miles away from the TD Garden and offers a free shuttle service. Would definitely return in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Jacob
"Somerville"
Clean, good location, and professional
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Nice hotel close to Boston without the Boston price
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Den
"Pleasant Stay"
Business stay due to bad weather (snow storm). Room was comfortable, food was very good & staff were very pleasant.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Amazing Stay"
I was so impressed with this Holiday Inn. The customer service, building condition, room cleanliness and up-to-date rooms were beyond my expectations! I would definitely recommend staying here!
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great basic hotel"
We found this to be a great basic hotel. Not overly fancy and the view wasn't the best but it was clean, in decent condition and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast at the restaurant was good. They also had a free shuttle bus to take us to TD Garden which was very convenient. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Jayne
"concert convience"
stayed two nights to attend concert at td garden was impressed with staff and their service including the shuttle service to the venue otherwise experience at venue would have been a nightmare so my thanks to the hotel food was also good in restaurant and plenty of food overall a very pleasing experience and will certainly recommend to anyone and will return myself
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015