All hotels in Somerville, Massachusetts, United States of America
30 Washington Street, Somerville, MA, 02143, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Best winter break vacation."
My daughter and her two boys and I wanted to experience Lego Land. We also walked around Boston Gardens to take in the history. We visited 3 local restaurants and enjoyed the culture. Our best meal was in the hotel itself. The wait service could not be more attentive and the food was good. We also enjoyed the pool, rock climb and basketball court. I will definitely consider this hotel the next time we visit Boston & Somerville.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Joan
"A wonderful hotel with so much to do!"
We arrived in Boston a day earlier due to the winter weather. This was a great place to stay. The pool was fabulous. And who could not be happy with a warm chocolate chip cookie when you check in? This hotel is great and close to some many things to do. The Raonforest cafe is a great place to bring children!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great room for a great price"
Hotel was very nice. We stayed 1 night and didn't want to leave. The resturant and bar is very nice and the rooms are updated and clean. Only 2 miles away from the TD Garden and offers a free shuttle service. Would definitely return in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Jacob
"Somerville"
Clean, good location, and professional
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Nice hotel close to Boston without the Boston price
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Den
"Pleasant Stay"
Business stay due to bad weather (snow storm). Room was comfortable, food was very good & staff were very pleasant.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Amazing Stay"
I was so impressed with this Holiday Inn. The customer service, building condition, room cleanliness and up-to-date rooms were beyond my expectations! I would definitely recommend staying here!
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great basic hotel"
We found this to be a great basic hotel. Not overly fancy and the view wasn't the best but it was clean, in decent condition and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast at the restaurant was good. They also had a free shuttle bus to take us to TD Garden which was very convenient. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Jayne
"concert convience"
stayed two nights to attend concert at td garden was impressed with staff and their service including the shuttle service to the venue otherwise experience at venue would have been a nightmare so my thanks to the hotel food was also good in restaurant and plenty of food overall a very pleasing experience and will certainly recommend to anyone and will return myself
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Duana
The check in staff were incompetent which cost my wife and I and our andhour and 15 minute walk in the snow from TD Bank garden back to the hotel in Somerville completely unacceptable .. when we finally walked through the snow and cold back to the hotel we checked out at 4:30 in the morning because we could not stand to stay there any longer with the staff
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
A short stay, but no problems...everything as expected
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Fine hotel"
Nothing bad to say really.
2 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Thoroughly enjoyable"
We had a wonderful stay. Everything was top-notch.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Outstanding"
Nice, close to public transportation Great people, location,
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Lawrence
"Convenient location. Staff are great. Clean room."
Only stayed one night but it had everything we needed.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Family friendly"
Great place for a local family getaway
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Kristin
"Great place would definitely recommend"
The stay was great and the bartender at the bar was great very friendly and helpful
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Yahaira
"ok stay"
Hotel was clean and confortable beds. Only bad thing that it is almost impossible to get warm water in the shower(it is freezing cold or extremely hot) Very friendly in service personnel
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Abdiel
"Good getaway place with indoor pool"
Very good reception No ce rooms. No problems and the restaurant was well priced. Kids eat free was a treat
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
MARTIN
"Lux Retreat, Great Parking"
I arrived on a snowy, grey, dingy day. The inside of the hotel blew me away – it’s far swankier on the inside than I was expected, down to the wood paneled breakfast room. My room was spacious, the bathroom marble-floored and luxurious, and the pillows a dream. There were ample outlets, and plenty of space for belongings to spread out. A mini fridge was hidden behind a cabinet and I wished I had leftovers to stash inside. I also wish I had made use of the sofa and the cute side table that turns to fit over your lap, but alas I didn’t spend as much time in the hotel as I had wanted. I was able to dance around and try on outfits for my event using the full-length mirror. This hotel also boasts lots of parking, a restaurant and bar, and easy check-out. It is a great place to get snowed in, if you’re in the area. It’s not really close enough to walk to the center of things, but it’s a short drive. I’d highly recommend this place, and definitely would stay here again if I needed to be in the area over night.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
Megan
"breakfast was excellent too"
I wasn't expecting it to be as nice as it was.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Legit"
Best Holiday Inn I've ever stayed at (though I almost never stay at Holiday Inns). Very clean; big; legit pool/ play area; and best of all is its proximity to the city. Only 5 min drive from Boston's downtown area. About 12 mins on the T.
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Ehab
"Convenient"
The hotel itself is not in a part of town you can hang out in, but it is within 2 miles of Harvard Square and the price is amazing for it's location. We were able to get to the Coop in 5 minutes, the Science Museum in about 15, downtown Boston is also easy to get to. The room was big, the decor was nice, lots of drawer space and the bed was really comfortable. The staff was helpful and kind. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Nice hotel close to transportation"
great stay. It was clean and comfortable. Shuttle service available
Maria
"Had high expectations, but..."
Customer service was not fantastic. Shuttle driver did not show up to work, but no one was aware so they were booking shuttle runs anyway- this made us late for our aquarium reservations (we paid for a cab and the hotel reimbursed us). Also, our tub was absolutely filthy- looked like someone skinned a large rodent in it- they promptly sent someone to clean it, but the gross factor had already taken over.
sbk
Pretty nice hotel
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
comfortable and clean room. nice staff. close to MIT and Harvard university.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Short Christmas trip to Boston"
Stayed in economy room at an economy rate. Room neat and clean, with 3 guests had 2 full beds, no problem, have an antique bed at home. No view from rm 208, but we were not there for the view. Only 1 waste basket in bathroom, could have used another in living area, refrigerator provided, microwave on request. Short walk from hotel to Sullivan Square T station, busses do stop outside hotel. Dunkin-Donuts in any direction. Staff was friendly, polite, and helpful. Missed sausage gravy on the breakfast buffet, but then I have lived in Virginia for more then 50 years now. I grew up in the Brighton section of Boston, so Somerville, Chelsea, Cambridge are home to me.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
kris
"a jewel..."
Wanted to meet a couple of friends in Boston which is only down the road this hotel is lovely with the parking.. The hotel has recently in the past few years had a face lift the staff is pleasant the rooms are nice what more can i say. Also it is reasonably priced.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
steve
"Close to downtown"
Spent New Years Eve in Boston. This hotel was close to downtown. Large indoor pool and basketball hoop was the attraction for the kids. Would stay again. Very clean. Plenty of parking. Suite was large and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Close to legoland and city attractions"
We were in town with the kids to visit the aquarium and legoland. It is very close to assembly row and legoland. The surrounding neighborhood isn't one to walk around in, but it is easy on/off of the interstate and close to attractions. Low price, nice pool/play area and clean, comfortable rooms makes this an excellent option for families!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Arthur
"Nice room. Friendly staff."
Comfortable stay. Friendly staff. Convenient location. Wifi is good enough for emails and web. Video or gaming may not run smoothly.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
yons
"Loved it!"
We had a great time. My kids (13, 7, and 4) loved the pool. The basketball court, rock climbing wall, bumper pool, table tennis, and rock climbing wall were all in the same room as the pool, so there was something for everyone. Plus the huge movie screen was great too! Very close to Sullivan Square which made riding the T quite easy. Hotel also had a free shuttle into/out of Boston that we used twice. Def would stay here again. Much cheaper than other hotels.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Bobbi-Jo
"Christmas In Boston"
This is our third year staying in Boston for Christmas and our second year at Holiday Inn Bunker Hill. The kids love the pool area, the shuttle is a great option so that you don't have to park around the city. The Museum if Science, New England Aquarium and Fanuel Hall are all within the shuttle radius. Breakfast buffet was nice, good selection of eggs, homefries, bacon, sausage, muffins, bagels, cereal, pancakes, fruit and juice.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Rhodes
"Nice clean hotel with above average price for area"
Hotel is nice clean with good size free parking lot and good staff. If prices would be lower than average other hotels and inns due to area it's located than it would attract even more travelers. Prices do drop on and off so keep watching prices as well. Convenient to other parts of MA and Boston city. Over all satisfied experience with quality service, smile and helping staff.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Dipak
"Just OK"
Decent hotel, but service at the bar leaves a lot to be desired. Twice I have been seated at the bar wondering if it was still open. This time, after 15 minutes of sitting there with no one behind the bar, decided to have dinner and drinks 2 blocks away at the End of the World tavern
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice place, close to Boston"
Had a great stay!
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Lorraine
"Very convenient location"
This hotel is great if you don't want to spend a fortune on a room and parking in the city of Boston. The shuttle is a ten minute drive to most points of interest. Free parking is a plus. The only problem we encountered was noise from the street below and a loud AC/heating unit in the room. Otherwise, it was a perfect stay!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Lauren
"Ok stay"
The windows were a bit drafty made the room little cold,pool looks a lot bigger in the picture don't be fooled and the gym could use a serious upgrade
3 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"My new Boston place to stay"
The stay was great. There is a great pool/Rex area for the kids and family. You are out of the city technically, so the room is more affordable. However, you are only 1.5 miles from the Boston Museum of Science and other attractions.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Attention on the details"
It was okay, but I asked my room to be nonsmoking, and the strong smell of cigarettes was all over the place....
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Alessandro
Clean, modern, large room, and very comfortable bed & pillows! Great nights sleep, great stay. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
jason
"Boston for a night"
Just in for a night. The staff was always helpful and there are sufficient shops and restaurants nearby for an overnight trip.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
PAUL
"Great staff, clean room,"
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Bunker Hill on a recent business trip because it was convenient to my work. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. The neighborhood itself does not have much to offer but the location suited my purposes well.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Benjamin
"Great Place to Stay!"
This hotel was a wonderful choice! Its location near the tourist areas in Boston makes it a great place. The shuttle to and from downtown Boston was an absolute plus! The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly, helpful, and professional
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Carmen
"Good hotel in sleepy location"
Currently a great bargain, but not a great location. Not much happening in the neighborhood. Not too bad to get downtown, though. It appears that a significant renovation/redecoration has just about been completed. Needs a little more work on the lobby and restaurant/bar, though.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great Trip to Boston"
it was great the hotel is the best the neighborhood is not the best but never had a problem just looks run down.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Samuel
"good hotel"
We had very good stay. Only a little discomfort is that circumstance of neighborhood is not so nice. But as far as you have a car, it is not problem.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
hiro
Stayed here on a business trip. The staff was very helpful, the accommodations were comfortable, and it offered a good value considering how expensive hotels are in the city. Very close to the Sullivan Train "T" stop to get you into the city.
6 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Youth friendly hotel."
The hotel was pretty, room was clean and staff was friendly. We were visiting colleges and it was right between Tufts and BU for us. The sports center in hotel had a pool, indoor rock climbing wall, basketball hoop, pingpong table and pool table. It is a great place to stay for a good price.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014