All hotels in Somerville, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here30 Washington Street, Somerville, MA, 02143, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Clean, modern, large room, and very comfortable bed & pillows! Great nights sleep, great stay. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
jason
"Boston for a night"
Just in for a night. The staff was always helpful and there are sufficient shops and restaurants nearby for an overnight trip.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
PAUL
"Great staff, clean room,"
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Bunker Hill on a recent business trip because it was convenient to my work. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. The neighborhood itself does not have much to offer but the location suited my purposes well.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Benjamin
"Great Place to Stay!"
This hotel was a wonderful choice! Its location near the tourist areas in Boston makes it a great place. The shuttle to and from downtown Boston was an absolute plus! The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly, helpful, and professional
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Carmen
"Good hotel in sleepy location"
Currently a great bargain, but not a great location. Not much happening in the neighborhood. Not too bad to get downtown, though. It appears that a significant renovation/redecoration has just about been completed. Needs a little more work on the lobby and restaurant/bar, though.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great Trip to Boston"
it was great the hotel is the best the neighborhood is not the best but never had a problem just looks run down.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Samuel
"good hotel"
We had very good stay. Only a little discomfort is that circumstance of neighborhood is not so nice. But as far as you have a car, it is not problem.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
hiro
Stayed here on a business trip. The staff was very helpful, the accommodations were comfortable, and it offered a good value considering how expensive hotels are in the city. Very close to the Sullivan Train "T" stop to get you into the city.
6 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Youth friendly hotel."
The hotel was pretty, room was clean and staff was friendly. We were visiting colleges and it was right between Tufts and BU for us. The sports center in hotel had a pool, indoor rock climbing wall, basketball hoop, pingpong table and pool table. It is a great place to stay for a good price.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Conveniently Located Hotel w/ FREE self-parking !"
We had a wonderful 5 day stay at this Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill hotel. It is close to everything and they offer a shuttle to anywhere withinn 3 miles. The staff was friendly - our room was very clean and the bed was so very comfortable. They also have an on-site restaurant called DRAFTS that served breakfast and dinner - we ate there several times and the food was delicious, very quick service and the wait staff friendly and accomodating. There is a great indoor pool with recreation area for all too enjoy - and a 24hr gym....who could ask for more!!! We plan to stay there next time we are in Boston.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Debby
"Boston trip."
Went to Boston from Florida for graduation ceremony. Stayed one night.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
"Mother/daughter time"
The area was a little more sketchy than I was comfortable with.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Sue
"Great hotel terrible customer service!!!"
I stayed here on 10/31/2014 I booked on Expedia and the hotel was beautiful and I enjoyed the room very much! But, at checkin I was asked for a card for incedentals I asked if anything would be held on my card. She told me no. So I have her my debit card thinking nothing would be charged to the account or put on hold. While that was a different case they are holding $60 on my account and I can't get it released because I can't get ahold of a manager to fax something to my bank. When I called I asked to speak to manager it's 1 pm I was informed they don't have a manager available only a general manager but, he doesn't deal with front desk stuff. What kind of hotel's general manager doesn't deal with front desk issues? The hotel is nice but the staff is lacking and needs more training because I would have gave my credit card not my debit card if I'd known they were going put a hold on the funds. I am a seasoned traveler and have never had this issue happen before!
Chad
"Girlfriends Weekend"
We visited Boston for the annual Winter Holiday Festival. After a very long day in Boston we arrived at the hotel and were greeted by a lovely young woman who checked us in quickly. In our room we freshened up and went to look for a place to have a quick dinner. We were pleased to find that there was a lovely restaurant right in the hotel! The food was very good, the service efficient and the prices very reasonable. All in all it was a fantastic place to stay.
kathie
"Great stay - bad housekeeping staff"
Hotel was nice snd updated, room was huge! Not far from the city and plenty of cabs to call. The housekeeping staff liked to just enter the room after 1 knock on the door. I didnt like that at all, at one point they entered the room while we were still sleeping. They should wait for a response before just entering. When the front desk was told i just got an "im sorry" and that was it. The restaurant had a great breakfast buffet
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Ryan
"On the Edge"
Tub drain was nearly totally plugged. Was standing in 3" of water as soon as I started taking a shower. Maintenance did come and use Draino when I mentioned it. But I always wonder why housekeeping or a prior guests comments wouldn't get stuff like this taken care of. Room was drafty with one half cold near the window and the other half too hot. Overall a bit beat up and the neighborhood was on the edge. Hotel closed down too early. Went to find a late night snack and ended up buying a sandwich through a cash drawer at a gas station across the street.
5 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Vern
"Clean and convenient"
Hotel was clean. Location was convenient for our purposes. We were placed in a handicapped accessible room, and I'm not sure why. We were told the room had a Queen-sized bed, which it didn't. It was full-sized. The breakfast buffet was extra, but worth the cost. You also have the option to order off the menu which is a bit pricey, and unless you're a really picky eater, the buffet offers a fresh variety of choices.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Shirley
"Just Okay"
Seems like an older property. Not to many places to walk.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Top notch"
The room was clean the bed was comfortable and the service was outstanding. This is a must stay hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Zachary
"Perfectly Adequate"
Nice location, clean, convenient, good staff especially maid service and food. It would help if front desk staff would develop a (more efficient) method to share information with each other - if we didn't talk to the person we had made arrangements with the info was not passed on or posted anywhere apparently. Not a large bump in the road but a unnecessary hassles were created. If in doubt do not hesitate - this is a good business trip hotel.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Anne
"Nice local hotel"
Room was great Food was fine Service was excellent
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Great room for a Holiday Inn"
Booked this last minute a few hours before check in. Since there was a discount for that night only. Room was great and big way nicer than expected.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Ariekke
"good hotel"
only for 1 night but the the price we got on hotels.com it is satisfied
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Reception staff not very friendly. Had an accessible room not requested as it was the only option. They should say that in the reservation.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Great experience at this hotel, and the free shuttle to Boston is a really nice touch.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Clean ! Modern ! Awesome !"
If your wanting to save "quite a bit" of money that you will spend to stay in a prime location downtown Boston hotel. Save your money (for us half price) and stay here instead. Its literally only 3 miles away. We had been staying at the Marriott Copley for 4 days for a business trip my husband was on. Company paid for. Nice hotel. Big, several bars and resturaunts ect. However we had several extra days to stay in the area and explore. We thought, why not. Just stay at the same place. Don't have to repack. However the room price was astronomical !!! After plenty of research we found Holiday Inn Boaton Bunker Hill. For HALF THE PRICE... And only 3 miles away!!! And without hesitation or exaggeration , the room was nicer than the foo foo Marriot Copley. Stay here. You won't be disappointed !!
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Hope
Apartment flooded and had to stay elsewhere while it was being repaired. Holiday Inn is right down the street. The room was nice, nice hotel amenities available, food was pretty good and the experience is pretty standard/up to par with what you'd expect staying at well known place like Holiday Inn.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"not bad for last minute booking"
I was exhausted after a horrible week at work so I decided to treat myself. The hotel was nice, clean, quiet. The restaurants room service was average. I probably wouldn't stay again only because I only live 40 minutes north of the city but it is a nice location for those traveling who do not want to be in the middle of the busy city.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Nicole
"Boston Bunker Hills"
The tv was not working, they didn't leave towels the next day. We ordered room service and they told us to go to the restaurant, we went to the restaurant and they told us that it was closed, we have to look for food outside the hotel. It was a bad experience
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
sne
"Never go again"
None smoking yes, but the box of cigar is evidence of smoking? Charged me $250 say it's "damage". Nothing else to say, horrible hotel!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Great hotel, great pool area for kids"
We booked this hotel because of the self free parking and proximity to TD arena. $7.00 über got us to Fan hall. The pool area is great for families with kids. Warm pool, ping pong, climbing wall, bumper pool, fooze ball, and an indoor basketball court. All under the watchful eye of a lifeguard. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast menu and Buffett was good and bar had 4 big TV for the sports fans. I would highly recommend if you want to be 5 minutes outside of downtown and don't need to be within walking distance to everything. Worked very well for us.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice!"
New upgrades are beautiful!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Clean and basic"
Check in was efficient, even though we were late arriving. Hotel was easy from highway, but not near public transport into the more tourist areas. The room was clean, amenities were basic, but the beds were not comfortable. (And the shower did not drain well). Breakfast was not included (although wifi was). Staff were friendly.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Pamela
"Don't do it."
Worse stay ever at a Holiday Inn. First of all my wife and I were charged 272.00 for a Holiday Inn, it's not even a Marriott. At the time that's all we could find so we took the room. In the middle of being checked in the clerk just leaves us without excusing herself to talk to another employee. She returns and again doesn't excuse herself for just leaving us waiting. We get to the room and tried calling for room service, only to find that the phone in the room was not working. I walked down stairs to the restaurant and tried to order food to take back up to the room. My first selection was not available as they had run out of Club sandwiches. I made another selection and again they were out of that as well, my third and fourth selections they were out of also. The young lady taking my order was laughing the whole time, while texting on her phone, she some how found it funny that they were out of everything I tried ordering. I finally settled for the clam chowder, which was a big disappointment, horrible. The air conditioner was the loudest AC I've ever heard and the room was still very hot. The staff behaved as though they were being bothered by the guests. After the first night we left and checked into another hotel which appreciate their guests. Management has a lot of work to do with their staff, or maybe management is the problem.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
Ralph
"windows drafty"
the windows did not close all the way so there was dew in the carpet in the a.m. could hear the crossing beep from the 8th floor. disappointed the pool did not open until 9 a.m. on Sunday and even then they were cleaning and not ready for use to use the facility
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
the bed was really small for a queen bed
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Nice surprise that there was a shuttle to Quincy's Market , great evening out :). Taxi on the way back and only 11 bucks. 9th floor was a great view too!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Laurie
"Close to travel modes"
just off the interstate and walkable to the OIange line subway (Sullivan Square)
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Good. Watched a cab driver double charge on a ride to the airport.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Staff was very responsive to our needs and very friendly
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great stay in Boston"
Accommodation was great, restaurant dinners could be improved, shuttle bus very regular and convenient
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Sue
"Boston vacation"
Good hotel, good location. Close to NJ Penn Station. Had not stayed in a Holiday Inn in some time, but was impressed. Great service from hotel staff. Parking was free!
Response by Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area
Joe Mc, thank you for taking the time to share how great our team is here. I am glad to see that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward seeing you again soon.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Joe Mc
"A very nice hotel if the location works for you"
Reasonably priced for the area, lots of free parking, very acceptable rooms with first-rate mattresses and flat-screen TV, a restaurant which is better than OK for a simple dinner and very reasonably priced for a hotel restaurant (the breakfast buffet, not as reasonably priced, leaves something to be desired, but ala carte is available too). A very nice hotel, if the location works for you.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Ralph
"Nice location, nice room poor customer service"
When i check in, the guy juat focused watching TV instead giving me my key, when i have a problem with the TV cable called the front desk nobody answer
Response by Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area
Andy, thank you for letting us know about your checkin experience. This is not how we like to be remembered and have taken actions to ensure that this issue does not repeat itself.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Easy access to the city of Boston."
Excellent experience. Fair rates. Very clean and great location.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Faboulous Hotel!!!!"
Faboulous hotel, appearance is 4 star, clean, superb staff. Awsome!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Ruby
"An easy drive away"
Well located and an east drive to all the key spots in Boston and Cambridge
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
mallika
"Holiday Inn Experience"
It's not a hotel that I would typically stay at as I'm a member of Marriott and Hyatt-it was where a conference was that my wife wanted to attend so we stayed there for convenience. I prefer 24/7 restaurant service (room service not open until 5pm). I would have liked a hot tub/Jacuzzi where the pool was but there was not one available. Our room was not cleaned until very late in the day which was a little inconvenient.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Super fun place to stay with kids!"
The pool/game/climbing wall/basket ball/movie -- room was a source of a lot of good times and the staff was all extremely nice. Good times.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014