All hotels in Peabody, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1 Newbury St, Peabody, MA, 01960, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"VERY accommodating staff! Clean hotel."
We asked for a quiet room and although they were busy we were given a quiet room at the back of the hotel. I needed a couple of odd items: heavy duty tape for a broken suitcase handle (they had it!), a teabag for the room as they only provide coffee. The front desk girl went to the kitchen and brought me some teabags. While I was at the front desk, the second receptionist received a call from a guest who was lost and she told him to stay there, that she knew where he was and would come in the hotel shuttle and lead him back to the hotel. Outstanding service! The breakfast wait staff were friendly and pleasant. This was much better than the 4-star hotel in downtown Boston who replied, "No" or "I'm sorry" to our requests for a later checkout and whether there was complimentary coffee or breakfast offered. This is a great little hotel, but you do need a vehicle if staying there, although they offered to drive us to the mall in their shuttle. They couldn't be nicer and more accommodating here.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody
Dear CZ, Thank you for your review and for staying with us at The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody! We're so glad that our staff was accommodating and we made your stay so enjoyable! We look forward to your next visit with us. Carlos Rooms Manager
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
CZ
"Very nice hotel"
It's a very clean hotel with a nice pool. I especially loved the breakfast. Not the closest hotel to Boston, but if you are driving it's not that far either. Highly recommended for sure.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Al
"Close to Salem"
Basic Hotel. OK breakfast. Liked the lemon water at the front desk.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody
Dear tsiler, Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston Peabody! We appreciate our guests and always welcome their feedback. We love the lemon water as well! We look forward to your next stay with us. Best regards, Carlos Rooms Manager
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
tsiler
"Great Staff"
Awesome staff, awesome place to stay. Very welcoming with any and all of my requests. Will stay here again when I go to visit Boston!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody
Dear Derrick, Thank you for your review and for staying with us at The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody! We're so glad that our staff is awesome and welcoming! We look forward to your next visit with us! Carlos Rooms Manager
3 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Derrick
"Huge suite!"
Great stay! Huge suite for terrific price in the Boston area.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Leslie
"Thrifty Option"
If you're looking for an alternative to downtown Boston. This is a good option. It takes about 30 minutes to get to downtown Boston in the morning from here, but you'll save quite a bit on the rate. The mattress was a little firm and the rooms were clean but small. Its a good basic option. The breakfast spread was meh....
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody
Good afternoon, Thank you for your review and for staying with us at The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody! We're so glad that our hotel is clean and in a great location! We look forward to your next visit with us. Carlos Rooms Manager
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"good place to stay when dropping off your college"
room very clean-apacious bathroom. comfortable beds. attached restaurant excellent
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston Peabody. We look forward to your next stay with us. Carlos Rooms Manager
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Hotel was excellent
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Anderson
"Great room for the price"
Hotel staff were all very nice and positive. The room (suite) was terrific. Great price as well.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Wonderful room and amenities however the bed was a bit hard.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody
Dear Traveler, Thank you for your review of our property. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your wonderful room and the amenities we provide. I would like to apologies for the hard bed. We hope that we will be able to serve you in the future. Carlos Rooms Manager
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Not very competitive."
For that money there was no breakfast, no microwave, no refrigerator, and charges for using the phone in the room. When we wanted to book another night we were quoted a price which was $70.00 more than what was advertised on Hotels.com. We had to book it on the internet from our room to get the cheaper price. Good breakfast in the restaurant for $10.00 each. Not very competitive.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to give us your feedback, Collectively, I would like to apologize for your recent stay with. Moreover, your remarks help us to pursue the quality and we are in process of upgrading our facility. Thank you again. Carlos Rooms Manager
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
very clean and friendly hotel. Just a reminder if you want to use military discount don't go through hotels.com.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Sherry Archer
Comfortable room and good location for getting to Boston. Free breakfast was very good, but under-staffed. Hotel was clean and room was nice.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Reasonable rate near Boston"
This hotel was a good choice if you need reasonable rates in comparison to Boston hotels. Room was clean - nice bathroom. Location was around 20 minutes from Boston. Internet was inadequate and not working at most times. This was hardship based on my needs to stay in touch with business.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Loved the hotel and staff. Hotel was clean and suite was very spacious. Small maintenance issue was handled immediately. Only complaint is for the restaurant staff @ breakfast (buffet was great), staff was so friendly in an understaffed, overworked environment. Close (short drive) to Salem, Boston and several beaches.
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Debby S.
"Ok hotel, poor service"
When we arrived at our room an hour and a half after check-in we had to wait out in the hall while they cleaned the room. We left for the evening and came back only to discover that we were locked out of our room. When we ent to the desk to let them know they have excuses based on being at full captivity. Appologies and excuses don't get you far with 2 small children in tow after a long day stuck in the hall - again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Family of 4
"TO FAHR."
THE HOTEL IS IN GOOD SHAPE,BUT THE LOCATION IS 20 KM AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN. THE SHUTLE SERVICE IS FREE, FOR 5 MI..PROBLEM IS THE CLOSEST SUBWAY STATION IS 11MI. WI-FI IS NOT WORKING, ONLY IN THE LOBBY AREA.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
JOHN
"Over night for a Red Sox game"
The staff at this Hotel were all very friendly, the hotel was clean with great room rates. I think every employee we encountered said hello, very nice to see happy staff. This hotel was only about 25-30 minutes from Fenway. Well worth the drive.. Getting out onto Rt 1 can be a little tricky as the traffic travels at highway speeds. Aside from that I can't say enough good things about our visit. I will stay here for all my Boston visits.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Convenient location. Staff was helpful with information about utilizing public transportation. An extra touch...the fruit flavored water in the lobby. Overall a good deal at a reasonable price.
7 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"Good Value"
I was satisfied for the one night stay while looking at schools for my son and nephew. The hot breakfast that was included with our stay was good and plentiful especially for the two teen boys. Clean and comfortable for our short stay. Could use a little updating and had a hotel-ly smell. Otherwise very good value and convenient.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Ridgefield
"Needs make over"
It needs a facelift to be competitive with other hotels in the area in the same price range. Staff were professional and trying hard.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Otto Ostriech
"Great for a one night stay"
Bed extremely comfortable. Towels were perfect - large and thick. The breakfast was absolutely delicious - everything cooked to perfection. We got there late, so it was nice having a restaurant next door. I needed ice but the machine was broken on our floor - annoying to have to go up to the second floor for ice. Other than that, it was an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
tennis traveler
"disappointed"
Room not clean, smelled like a mens's locker room. Very low water pressure which alternated between scalding and ice cold. Noisy all night from laundry room or large machines adjacent to headboard wall. Checked out a day early. Nice staff. Ice machine worked.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Close to sights"
Hotel starting to show its age but is very clean and the entire staff is outstanding,very friendly and hefpful.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
The room was nice and clean, and staff members were friendly and helpful. We forgot to pack toothpaste, and were given several complimentary packets, which was so helpful. The only complaint I have is that the vending machines (for sodas and snacks), were difficult to use, as they didn't want to take my dollar bills and some didn't take credit cards. Might be helpful if snacks were sold at the front desk, or some other option.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good hotel. Easy to navigate to."
Hotel staff was excellent. The front desk team was informative and very helpful in navigating around Boston area. They even remembered us the next day and asked how the day ended up being. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Customer service was excellent"
Rooms are pretty old. The best thing of this hotel is the customer service. Everyone in this hotel is great. The rooms arent nice. For the price I wouldnt stay here.
5 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Albert
"Terrible Location"
Had a horrible experience. 1st, the location is not great unless you plan on working on the north shore. I had to work in Boston and the distance to Boston was only 15miles but took 1.5hrs each way with construction and traffic. Yes, my bad for staying there but it's also a tough spot on Rte 1 to get into and out of. 2nd, the hotel was not accomodating AT all when I complained each of my 3 nights about a loud group of kids near my room. This was a 10-20 person group that blocked out the rooms. The hotel would not address my complaints about noise until 2am and would not change my room. Im NOT a complainer but that was a terrible stretch of no sleep. they offered me a complimentary breakfast for my inconvenience. I didn't take it cause I had to leave at 6am to sit in 15 miles of traffic and 1/5hrs to get to the office. Dont stay here if you can avoid it. Stay somewhere else, and not on Route 1.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"Clean and nice"
Bit far from Boston but the hotel itself was comfortable and clean
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
we only ended up staying one night because my husband got sick and we had to leave.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"My Boston vacation"
It was nice, everyone helpful, nice room
4 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Margaret
"convenient"
arrived at midnite, left at 9 am. inexpensive, clean, freindly staff, opened room after we checked out bc son left charger in room. not crazy about square pillows
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
college dad
"Stay elsewhere"
We stayed for one night on July 4th. All the other hotels were booked and some others were out of our price range. For the same price that we paid for this room, we had better experience at other hotel just down the road. This hotel has fancy furnishings and a great looking lobby, but they don't even offer coffee after certain hours. There is a single cup coffeemaker in the room and extra coffee pouches are $1.50 each. The breakfast is very expensive. A bowl of oatmeal is $5, waffles $10, an omelette $11, toast $2 and so on. The bathroom did not have a fan or a heat light or a window, it got very stuffy in there. The hotel doesn't have proper ventilation and you can smell an odd smell in the hallways. Our room's A/C probably didn't have an outside opening, all the water was condensing on the inside of the window. The wall close to the A/C unit had quite a bit of mold. Worst part of all was the view from the window. One side of the whole building has to look out on the rooftop of an extension of this hotel. It doesn't matter whether you stay on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th floor, if you are on this side of the building, that's what you get to look at.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
J
"Don't go by the pictures..."
This hotel ranked among the worst. Room was dirty and rugs were filthy and sticky. Beds seemed extra small and the mattress was in desparate need of replacement! Never again Holiday Inn!!!
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"GPS led us astray!"
Used hotel address-- A bit frustrating when the GPS led us to the on-ramp for I-95 instead of sending us to parking lot, but one, twice around the congested intersection of Rte 1 and I-95, we did finally end up at the hotel ... Arrived 1 hr early but desk clerk could not explain clearly that the room was not ready yet. I believe it was a "language barrier" problem: she just said "there is no room for you"! after a few minutes of frustrating discussion, she finally said "your room is not ready yet." THAT was OK, I knew we were early and NOW I understood what she initially meant! I replied, "no problem! we'll go find some coffee and be back in an hour!"
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"One night stay. Comfortable and event-free."
One night stay. Comfortable and event-free. Right by route 1 and very close to I-95. EAsy on and off.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
x
"perfect location"
nice busy place - several large parties both evenings that did NOT disrupt my stay. kind of antiquated AC/Heating unit; other than that the room was great
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Sue
"Good Pool, Dirty Carpet"
The indoor pool was a hit with our 6 year old. So was the ice cream vending maching. The smurfsized pool towels and the dirty carpet in our king bed suite was not so nice. The disorganized breakfast set up also needs a lot of help. The hostess and waiters were scattered all over the place without any coherency or sense of order. There was a massive breakfast line forming while 8 tables were still littered with used dishes and napkins. The staff was super friendly, just lacked the ability to simultaneously juggle waitressing, bussing, and hosting. We will probably try a different hotel with an indoor pool the next time we visit Peabody, MA.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
The Asian American Family
"Deposit"
Didn't realize there was going to be an additional 50$ depisit they are going to hold for 5 buisness days from being deposited back into my account.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Ronald Murray
Loved the hotel, Carraba's right next door was a bonus!!
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Pete
"Clean...sort of"
Staff were courteous and rooms were clean and comfortable. However, the walk from the front desk to my hotel room on the 3rd floor, the hallways smelled like feet and dirty laundry.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Jash
"great location"
room was clean, everyone was helpful, would stay again
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Liz
"Holiday inn"
Very comfortable bed and very friendly staff.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"A+ all around"
I am very impressed with this hotel. Great service, great room for a great price and the free breakfast was very good. My daughter had a dance convention in Boston and this hotel was perfect. Breakfast start time was very convenient and my daughter loved the pool! Would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Bonnie
"Nice hotel, but"
The pillows were hard and square vs. rectangular in shape, not comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Zoltan
"Not bad, but not what I expected."
First, if you're like me and not knowledgable about Massachusetts, this isn't actually in Boston. It's about 30 minutes by car outside of Boston (nearly 2 hours if you rely on public transportation). The hotel itself is nice and clean but where it's located is not exactly the kind of place you can move around free. It's off a super busy road, and there aren't a whole lot of places to go to/see near it. But the staff and hotel were lovely. I'm just not in love with Peabody.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Great time!! Pool was clean & warm!! Breakfast was great. Pillows in the room too high for me..Bring your own!!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
kristine
Water pressure not good and not hot .
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Stayed overnight here with my boyfriend and our one year old son in the king suite before we went to the aquarium. The gentleman at the front was very friendly and our room was awesome! We will def be back!
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
"Faded Glory"
Nice place, old style full-service hotel. Pleasant staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody
Thank you for your review. At the Holiday Inn Peabody we value our guest reviews as an opportunity to better the services we provide. Rooma Manager Carlos
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014