All hotels in Peabody, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1 Newbury St, Peabody, MA, 01960, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

very clean and friendly hotel. Just a reminder if you want to use military discount don't go through hotels.com.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Sherry Archer
Comfortable room and good location for getting to Boston. Free breakfast was very good, but under-staffed. Hotel was clean and room was nice.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Reasonable rate near Boston"
This hotel was a good choice if you need reasonable rates in comparison to Boston hotels. Room was clean - nice bathroom. Location was around 20 minutes from Boston. Internet was inadequate and not working at most times. This was hardship based on my needs to stay in touch with business.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Loved the hotel and staff. Hotel was clean and suite was very spacious. Small maintenance issue was handled immediately. Only complaint is for the restaurant staff @ breakfast (buffet was great), staff was so friendly in an understaffed, overworked environment. Close (short drive) to Salem, Boston and several beaches.
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Debby S.
"Ok hotel, poor service"
When we arrived at our room an hour and a half after check-in we had to wait out in the hall while they cleaned the room. We left for the evening and came back only to discover that we were locked out of our room. When we ent to the desk to let them know they have excuses based on being at full captivity. Appologies and excuses don't get you far with 2 small children in tow after a long day stuck in the hall - again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Family of 4
"TO FAHR."
THE HOTEL IS IN GOOD SHAPE,BUT THE LOCATION IS 20 KM AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN. THE SHUTLE SERVICE IS FREE, FOR 5 MI..PROBLEM IS THE CLOSEST SUBWAY STATION IS 11MI. WI-FI IS NOT WORKING, ONLY IN THE LOBBY AREA.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
JOHN
"Over night for a Red Sox game"
The staff at this Hotel were all very friendly, the hotel was clean with great room rates. I think every employee we encountered said hello, very nice to see happy staff. This hotel was only about 25-30 minutes from Fenway. Well worth the drive.. Getting out onto Rt 1 can be a little tricky as the traffic travels at highway speeds. Aside from that I can't say enough good things about our visit. I will stay here for all my Boston visits.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Convenient location. Staff was helpful with information about utilizing public transportation. An extra touch...the fruit flavored water in the lobby. Overall a good deal at a reasonable price.
7 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"Good Value"
I was satisfied for the one night stay while looking at schools for my son and nephew. The hot breakfast that was included with our stay was good and plentiful especially for the two teen boys. Clean and comfortable for our short stay. Could use a little updating and had a hotel-ly smell. Otherwise very good value and convenient.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Ridgefield
"Needs make over"
It needs a facelift to be competitive with other hotels in the area in the same price range. Staff were professional and trying hard.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Otto Ostriech
"Great for a one night stay"
Bed extremely comfortable. Towels were perfect - large and thick. The breakfast was absolutely delicious - everything cooked to perfection. We got there late, so it was nice having a restaurant next door. I needed ice but the machine was broken on our floor - annoying to have to go up to the second floor for ice. Other than that, it was an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
tennis traveler
"disappointed"
Room not clean, smelled like a mens's locker room. Very low water pressure which alternated between scalding and ice cold. Noisy all night from laundry room or large machines adjacent to headboard wall. Checked out a day early. Nice staff. Ice machine worked.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Close to sights"
Hotel starting to show its age but is very clean and the entire staff is outstanding,very friendly and hefpful.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
The room was nice and clean, and staff members were friendly and helpful. We forgot to pack toothpaste, and were given several complimentary packets, which was so helpful. The only complaint I have is that the vending machines (for sodas and snacks), were difficult to use, as they didn't want to take my dollar bills and some didn't take credit cards. Might be helpful if snacks were sold at the front desk, or some other option.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good hotel. Easy to navigate to."
Hotel staff was excellent. The front desk team was informative and very helpful in navigating around Boston area. They even remembered us the next day and asked how the day ended up being. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Customer service was excellent"
Rooms are pretty old. The best thing of this hotel is the customer service. Everyone in this hotel is great. The rooms arent nice. For the price I wouldnt stay here.
5 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Albert
"Terrible Location"
Had a horrible experience. 1st, the location is not great unless you plan on working on the north shore. I had to work in Boston and the distance to Boston was only 15miles but took 1.5hrs each way with construction and traffic. Yes, my bad for staying there but it's also a tough spot on Rte 1 to get into and out of. 2nd, the hotel was not accomodating AT all when I complained each of my 3 nights about a loud group of kids near my room. This was a 10-20 person group that blocked out the rooms. The hotel would not address my complaints about noise until 2am and would not change my room. Im NOT a complainer but that was a terrible stretch of no sleep. they offered me a complimentary breakfast for my inconvenience. I didn't take it cause I had to leave at 6am to sit in 15 miles of traffic and 1/5hrs to get to the office. Dont stay here if you can avoid it. Stay somewhere else, and not on Route 1.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"Clean and nice"
Bit far from Boston but the hotel itself was comfortable and clean
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
we only ended up staying one night because my husband got sick and we had to leave.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"My Boston vacation"
It was nice, everyone helpful, nice room
4 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Margaret
"convenient"
arrived at midnite, left at 9 am. inexpensive, clean, freindly staff, opened room after we checked out bc son left charger in room. not crazy about square pillows
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
college dad
"Stay elsewhere"
We stayed for one night on July 4th. All the other hotels were booked and some others were out of our price range. For the same price that we paid for this room, we had better experience at other hotel just down the road. This hotel has fancy furnishings and a great looking lobby, but they don't even offer coffee after certain hours. There is a single cup coffeemaker in the room and extra coffee pouches are $1.50 each. The breakfast is very expensive. A bowl of oatmeal is $5, waffles $10, an omelette $11, toast $2 and so on. The bathroom did not have a fan or a heat light or a window, it got very stuffy in there. The hotel doesn't have proper ventilation and you can smell an odd smell in the hallways. Our room's A/C probably didn't have an outside opening, all the water was condensing on the inside of the window. The wall close to the A/C unit had quite a bit of mold. Worst part of all was the view from the window. One side of the whole building has to look out on the rooftop of an extension of this hotel. It doesn't matter whether you stay on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th floor, if you are on this side of the building, that's what you get to look at.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
J
"Don't go by the pictures..."
This hotel ranked among the worst. Room was dirty and rugs were filthy and sticky. Beds seemed extra small and the mattress was in desparate need of replacement! Never again Holiday Inn!!!
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"GPS led us astray!"
Used hotel address-- A bit frustrating when the GPS led us to the on-ramp for I-95 instead of sending us to parking lot, but one, twice around the congested intersection of Rte 1 and I-95, we did finally end up at the hotel ... Arrived 1 hr early but desk clerk could not explain clearly that the room was not ready yet. I believe it was a "language barrier" problem: she just said "there is no room for you"! after a few minutes of frustrating discussion, she finally said "your room is not ready yet." THAT was OK, I knew we were early and NOW I understood what she initially meant! I replied, "no problem! we'll go find some coffee and be back in an hour!"
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"One night stay. Comfortable and event-free."
One night stay. Comfortable and event-free. Right by route 1 and very close to I-95. EAsy on and off.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
x
"perfect location"
nice busy place - several large parties both evenings that did NOT disrupt my stay. kind of antiquated AC/Heating unit; other than that the room was great
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Sue
"Good Pool, Dirty Carpet"
The indoor pool was a hit with our 6 year old. So was the ice cream vending maching. The smurfsized pool towels and the dirty carpet in our king bed suite was not so nice. The disorganized breakfast set up also needs a lot of help. The hostess and waiters were scattered all over the place without any coherency or sense of order. There was a massive breakfast line forming while 8 tables were still littered with used dishes and napkins. The staff was super friendly, just lacked the ability to simultaneously juggle waitressing, bussing, and hosting. We will probably try a different hotel with an indoor pool the next time we visit Peabody, MA.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
The Asian American Family
"Deposit"
Didn't realize there was going to be an additional 50$ depisit they are going to hold for 5 buisness days from being deposited back into my account.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Ronald Murray
Loved the hotel, Carraba's right next door was a bonus!!
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Pete
"Clean...sort of"
Staff were courteous and rooms were clean and comfortable. However, the walk from the front desk to my hotel room on the 3rd floor, the hallways smelled like feet and dirty laundry.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Jash
"great location"
room was clean, everyone was helpful, would stay again
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Liz
"Holiday inn"
Very comfortable bed and very friendly staff.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"A+ all around"
I am very impressed with this hotel. Great service, great room for a great price and the free breakfast was very good. My daughter had a dance convention in Boston and this hotel was perfect. Breakfast start time was very convenient and my daughter loved the pool! Would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Bonnie
"Nice hotel, but"
The pillows were hard and square vs. rectangular in shape, not comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Zoltan
"Not bad, but not what I expected."
First, if you're like me and not knowledgable about Massachusetts, this isn't actually in Boston. It's about 30 minutes by car outside of Boston (nearly 2 hours if you rely on public transportation). The hotel itself is nice and clean but where it's located is not exactly the kind of place you can move around free. It's off a super busy road, and there aren't a whole lot of places to go to/see near it. But the staff and hotel were lovely. I'm just not in love with Peabody.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Great time!! Pool was clean & warm!! Breakfast was great. Pillows in the room too high for me..Bring your own!!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
kristine
Water pressure not good and not hot .
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Stayed overnight here with my boyfriend and our one year old son in the king suite before we went to the aquarium. The gentleman at the front was very friendly and our room was awesome! We will def be back!
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
"Faded Glory"
Nice place, old style full-service hotel. Pleasant staff.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
Clean, comfortable and good service
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
the bed was really uncomfortable. But the room was pretty, clean and roomy.the woman at the reception desk was so very helpful - she made all the difference.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Elvira
"Mixed review"
Room smelled like it had been a smoking room. Beds were great but pillows terrible. Carpet was badly stained. No fan in bathroom? Minimal number if stations on TV.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Nice hotel and very helpful staff."
Only downside is the location as you have to drive to get to any place to eat other than the breakfast café or Italian restaurant. route one is a divided highway and a little tricky
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Jody
"Great location, thats all about it"
The room can be a little bigger. when we booked it we said we will be 4 people. a two queen size beds were expected instead they were double beds. the reception was clean and helpful, We had to ask for extra towels since the setup was not taking into account the 4 of us.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2013
"Ok hotel for the price, good luck finding parking!"
The hotel itself is not bad, it is reasonably priced and comfortable. The major problem is that it is in the same parking lot as a popular food restaurant. If the hotel has a booked event, like a wedding, it is nearly impossible to find parking. When the restaurant is busy and there are extra guest due to am event, "creative parking" is the only way to go.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
fran
"not the best"
Well, when we got there we didn't have adjoining rooms that were requested and didn't have accomodations for the 8 guests. good thing 2 didn't show up. we did have a very nice suite but then when we checked out they said no additional charges on our bill but we were charged a fee of $25 for the fridge and microwave that were already in the suite which I found out later on the bank statement. :(
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
"Waste of $"
Staff was rude, unfriendly & more interested in their personal phones then helping a couple from Florida on vacation. Asked for dinner recommendation while checking in & they told us to google places. Later that night my wife wanted an extra blanket so I called front desk & 30 minutes later I called again & front desk told me they were out. This was in October not February so I went & found somebody from house keeping & they went & got a blanket for me. We stayed in room 152 & the carpet needs to be replaced. You can see the hotel had tried numerous times to clean the numerous stains without success. I should have asked for my money back when they told me to google restaurants but we were tired after traveling all day so I didn't. The only good thing I can say is they have friendly housekeeping & a nice pool, but being from Orlando I wasn't there to swim in the hotel pool.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Excellent Hosts! The staff was most helpful."
The staff made recommendations for local restaurants, as well as best ways of to get around the city - transportation-wise. Hospitable and kind !
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
nan
"Decades Past Its Prime"
Paint falling from ceiling, wallpaper missing from walls, price gouging techniques applied during World Series week, chipped paint on woodwork throughout building, no comp. breakfast, generally poor value.....
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Boston business trip"
it was short stay and was okay.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013