All hotels in Beltsville, Maryland, United States of America
4095 Powder Mill Rd, Beltsville, MD, 20705, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"hotel needs major renovations"
first they let us know there was double booking we only booked 1 room with your site. then we had a room that was adjoining room and the that door would not lock. maintenace man had to use a crow bar to lift door to be able to lock. hotel needs major renovations.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
grant
"Worst hotel"
Horrible service. I ordered food after a late night of working (around 8:00pm) it was a cup of soup. A coke. And a Reuben sandwich. You would think 30 minutes,right? Wrong. Try 1 hour and 10 minutes later the bar calls as I am looking up the front desk phone number and asks if I received my food. Around 930pm I get my food. With no coke, and then he goes to the vending machine to buy a diet coke....as I check the food. Completely cold.....I Am so mad at this point I told him to take it back. And I left to eat at a restaurant. I then try to speak with a manager and they tell me there isn't one that works nights. The front desk then tell me that is shouldn't take but 10 minutes to remake the sandwich. I reply with if it can be done in 10 minutes fine. After he checked with the kitchen he said no it will take 30 minutes because they are backed up!!! At 930pm!!!! These people do not care to help anyone during the work week. No one is curiouser or says good morning. The only time I interacted with anyone is with this dinner and check in. I noticed on the weekend it's a little better, however I will not be staying at at this hotel ever again. I travel up to DC every week for several nights at a time and The Sheraton will not be receiving any business from me.
4 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
tiffany
"Good place to stay on business"
Very cordial staff and comfortable room. Parking was convenient and plentiful. Opted for the Club floor (9th) but did not get a room there despite having a confirmed reservation --- instead received a room on another floor with access to the lounge, which was OK. Only nuisance was that the card key did not hold its information and needed to be refreshed at the front desk almost every time I tried to re-enter the room or lounge. Restaurant was so-so.
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"a good stay"
sheraton is always a good choice. however the internet here in beltsville is in bad shape. sometimes you have to go to the lobby to use it. the room heat/air unit is noisy. staff is very nice. gym is very basic.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
rogerdodger
"Don't stay at the Sheraton North in BeLtsville, MD"
The hotel was awful. The thing I'm smelled. The elevator was dirty. It just wasn't pleasant.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
Alfonso
"Nice Stay!"
The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly. The beds are very comfortable! We always come here when visiting son at college.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"No way it's a Sheraton"
On checking in, no firm, formal, polished greeting. Three people behind desk, nobody in line but one, kept me waiting. Was sent to first room, spouse said the room had a musty, foul odor. Went downstairs. Still wait while nobody pays attention. Tell them I need another room, same kind, send someone with me, couple of keys, we're exhausted. They send me up with one. No interest in coming first hand. What happened to customer service as the one thing you can always expect at Sheraton. Be mattress was great, whole room dark and out of date. I call down to say we have switched rooms. Hour later, woken up to see if we had switched room. Last time here.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Maryland Hotel Room"
Items in the hotel room were looking worn out, good use replacing of several fixtures. I just needed a place to sleep, so it was fine.
"Middle of nowhere."
Unfortunately the hotel is kind of isolated. at least there is movie theater across the parking lot.
Hager
Disappointed...I did not get the room I had asked for...asked for two beds..and I get king size bed because they were booked up...among other things..
jackie
"Two night stay Near DC"
Above expectations....especially for the price! The best deal around. The shuttle to the Metro was so convenient. Highly recommend!
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Antonio
"Nice hotel and close to UMD"
Despite the negative reviews, we had no problems and the hotel was clean and safe. Hotel staff was very helpful and expeditious. Cookies in lobby were a yummy surprise!
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Marc
"Always a good place to stay!"
Love they beds! & The hotel is always clean... Most definitely will be back again
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Big Homie
"Sheraton Beltsville"
Great stay! Complimentary breakfast would have made my stay that much better.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Stephen
"The worest hotel I have never stay"
This is the worst Sheraton Hotel I stay. Can you believe there are many bugs climbed on the ceilng? Even a few bugs fall onto the pillow. The front desk person only explain and tell it is not harmful bug, even they only think to catch the bugs and change the sheets and put me still in the same room.God!I have to change the room, it is also sick room again.The aircondition machine too many noise making. No internet,no airport shuttle.I ask them to book the cab or taxi for me. But they make me to book. I really feel no help at all.It is kind of shame for the service they provided.They are completely lack of trainning. I will never stay in this Sheraton hotel again for ever. I am wondering how they qualify to obtain the brand name Sheraton on it.
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Yang
"Great for the price"
Room was clean and comfortable for the price....However I booked a single king size bed and upon entering the room it had two individual. The front desk agent I called apologized for the person whom checked me in not letting me know before hand.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"well worth the money"
Great some noise from construction
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Class Reunion"
Enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Stayed with a dog"
Upon arrival, the hotel front desk team were wonderful and helpful. The team that came on after midnight wasn't as warm and even gave me an odd look for having a dog with me. My reservation was made with the dog included.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Great Value and Convnenient"
We were here just overnight and the hotel was very well located, clean and comfortable. We stayed here because we had our dog and were not happy with the more "tired" places that were pet friendly. What we didn't know (because it wasn't stated on their website) was that they had a size limit of 40lbs for dogs. Our standard poodle is bigger than that. However, the hotel was very accommodating and let us stay anyway. We also expected, per their website, to be charged but that was not the case. We pass through frequently and would definitely try to stay here again if they'll let us!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Joy
"Hotel close to Beltsville MD"
Under renovation which provides some excuse for all the things that were a mess but hotel staff could have been more helpful regarding the issues. Lots of things didn't work in room: TV, WiFi (which also is not free), shower. Bathroom layout was very strange and clearly in some sort of transition. Took 30 min to get room key while computer did not work.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Far away from the stadium"
Should not say College park when it is located in Beltsville, had to take a cab everywhere, no customer service at all
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
renee
"Convenient, quiet and peaceful"
This was an easy hotel to get to, and especially convenient to the FDA, where I had business. It was also far enough off the main road to be quiet and peaceful The restaurant was very good, and the hotel staff very nice. I would definitely stay there again - definitely has several advantages over other hotels in the area.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Daryle
"Washington DC stay"
Although I'm not sure of the spelling of their names, "Imee" a woman at the "club room" & "Shakeera" a young lady at the front desk were both particularly helpful & accomodating, a credit to the Sheraton. I'd definitely consider staying at the Sheraton again.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Joan T
"Nightmare!"
I was there for one week and my room was NEVER vacuumed! There was a motorcycle convention for the weekend and they should've said something. People in front of our room partying and talking loud at 2-3 am. We had to wake up early and I had to tell them to keep it low. Where was security? Sunday morning finally checked out (I couldn't leave faster!) and to my surprise, the parking lot was full of empty liquor bottles. I spoke to the manager and two different managers said that they saw that when they arrived that day! I checked out at 11 am. Shameful!! Forget about the music blasting at the parking lot the night before. I will never stay at this hotel EVER!
7 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Dina Anzalotta
"Baseball trip stay."
The hotel overall was a pleasant experience. Food in the restaurant was excellent as was the staff. The only negative was a party going on in the facility with a group of bikers. People were pleasant, however, they partied for most of the night and revved their motorcycles causing trouble for our group to get a good night of sleep.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Ken
"Get away from day to day routine"
The hotel staff were very polite and went out of their way to make sure you were satisfied with the service and amenities.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"wonderful stay"
The rooms were clean, the staff was very nice. I enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Never again!"
I have never stayed at a Sheraton before so I was excited to get the opportunity to do so. When I arrived I was unaware that there would be a $25 deposit for incidentals so I believe it should be added to the total when I booked the room. I requested a king bed and got 2 doubles. The room was so small, no trash bags in the trash cans, dust all up in the vent and trash was all over the hotel! I had a better stay at a Best Western!
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Jared
Very professional staff, great room
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
EC
"ok for business"
Reserved a king bed but was told at check-in that only a twin bed or queen (handicapped) was available. A/C in the room did not work well (temperature control did not work). Bathroom had absolutely no counter space. Ice machine on the floor did not work. Bi
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Second stay and will return.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
frank
"It's okay"
My biggest issues besides room service was the bathroom..I was placed in the handicap room which had no counter space in the bathroom.. I had to place my toiletries on the floor. The shower head and bars in the shower were grimmy.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
lh
"Worst stay"
When checking into hotel they could not find my reservation made me wait 45 minutes until finally finding it Penbay swiped my debit card for incidental five times saying that it would not go through when it actually put a hold on my account for five swipes once I finally got checked into a Rome I went into the Rome and the door lock fell completely off Will never ever stay at this property again poor management
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
John gill
"Sheraton Getaway"
Very pleasant and comforting.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Tony
"Just ok"
I booked the king b and when I got there they said they run out they gave me double b I don't recommend this hotel
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"Floor carpets have stains on them"
Location is great, I chose it due to the name but I was disappointed
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"just ok"
fine place to stay. unfortunately we had a bed that appeared to have not been made and there was something crusty on the sheets. so we asked to have the bed made with new sheets.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Very good
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Poor Guests"
Everything was nice except for a religious group that had an event there and could not control their children. I would not allow them at my hotel the guests and staff were aggravated!
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Diana
"Convenient"
Since we worked in both Laurel area and DC it was a convenient location. One of the rooms my team stayed in had something that looked like mold, but they moved him quickly. Overall convenient decent hotel.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Jay
"Not bad for my first visit to Maryland"
I needed a good hotel that wasn't crazy expensive for an event happening at the University of Maryland. This, absolutely, fit the bill for me. It seemed to be a good midway point for exploring the Harbor and DC too. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I'd recommend them to a friend, no doubt.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
badlikeme
"A very poorly maintained and operated Sheraton"
Extremely disappointing experience. Did not have the double room I reserved available. Ended up sleep on the floor so my family could have single bed. Staff was exceedingly unhelpful. Carpet was filthy.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Very good condition and very good service.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Bujar
"Hotel close to expressway"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. The pool was clean with as lifeguard on duty. Kids enjoyed the swimming. Rooms were very clean, however, only one thing needs to be changed especially in bathroom. Need non-slip bathtub mat for inside of tub. Not very good for handicap person getting in and out of tub, very slippery. Enjoyed my stay in the hotel with family. Beautiful atmosphere and ambiance. Use of internet and wifi was very good and accessible to guests.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Audrey
"Gave us wrong room and took an hour to resolve."
Awful experience. Sheridan was not willing to help us. Expedia did help us, but it took a long time
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
youth sports mo
"Very Satisfied"
Very helpful and courteous staff. The room was clean and in excellent condition.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
the hotel was nice, clean and friendly. I had a dog with me and easy access to walk. Located close to the highway.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Poor choice"
Food was on the floor from previous night room service. The environment was dirty
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Greg
Overall stay was good, but I reserved a king bed room and was told at the front desk upon check-in that none was available and that third party bookings are not guaranteed as to type of room. This was very disappointing. If website booking cannot follow thru on guarantees, they should not offer them. Very disappointed. Also, we saw 2 bugs on the floor...not good.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014