All hotels in Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America
201 Tunnel Road, I-40 & Hwy 240, Asheville, NC, 28805, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Served it's purpose"
Room (especially bathrooms) need updates....... we were only there to sleep, so didn't matter that much. Staff was friendly. Worth the stay because of the breakfast for the price.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
tracy
"You will be wasting your money"
This Days Inn was somewhat updated, except for our room. Walking past other rooms, they looked a lot nicer than where we ended up. Our room smelled like mildew and the hotel was sold out, so no where to move us. There was filth all over the room, under chairs had not been vacuumed, the bathroom still had hair from previous guests, overall, this is a low end motel that is trying to play in the big hotel game. Also, if you need to park a car overnight, do not leave past 8 pm or there will be no more spaces available, we had to walk a half mile to get to our room because we stayed out in town Additionally, I booked this hotel for the free wifi and breakfast buffet. The wifi did not reach our room so that was a bust, and the free buffet is a postcard for "you get what you pay for". We went to breakfast 30 mins before closing and there was almost no food left. Yogurt and toast. The hot food was depleted and there was no sign of more hot food coming out. The worst was Paul the maintenance guy at the buffet when we got there and his big plate of food. So much for the staff allowing the guests to eat first. I am extremely upset with this guy Paul eating while guests are being served, taking food off the buffet rather than from the kitchen, and worst of all, eating the last of the hot food. I am serious when I explain Paul's behavior at the buffet, and I really wish management would read this and say something to Paul.
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Alex
"Good spot"
We were on a little vacation, seeing Asheville city highlights and touring the Biltmore. This hotel was very near to everything (although not walking distance to downtown.) Not luxe but it was fresh and updated, pretty landscaping and a really fabulous buffet breakfast included with the room. Their sign said "best free breakfast in Asheville" and they are not kidding.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"very pleasant stay"
this place has the best free hotel breakfast I've ever seen! not just cereal and sweet rolls, but grits, sausage, ham, eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, even a pear pie, and more. staff is very friendly and helpful, room was very clean. it has recently been refurbished, but is an older property, so the bathroom is very small, but it was fine. close to lots of restaurants and right off I-240.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"The hotel needs to be updated overall."
The staff was friendly, helpful and professional. The breakfast had lots of offerings both hot and cold. The banquet seating in the dining room was broken down and definitely needs to be replaced. The linens and appliances in the room were well worn. The carpeting was also well worn and needed to be thoroughly cleaned. For the price I paid, I expected better.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Underwelming"
I booked this hotel, last minute, for one night for a college tour. The room smelled of cigarettes and there was no ice machine to be found. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. If you're just passing through for one night it was fine, but I wouldn't stay longer.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Questionable stay"
Threre bugs in the room. There were hair and food stains on the telephone book. There wereno trash bags in the trash cans. The room door would not open unless you push on it really hard. The young man ar the front desk upon my arrival was nice. The female front desk worker did not acknowledge us at all. I asked a housekeeper in the breakfast area a question and she said "what." She did not want to be bothered. This hotel does not have a clean feel and the customet service stinks!
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Mona
"Wouldn't recommend"
You get what you pay for. The room was inexpensive. But there was mold on the bathroom ceiling and ants on the floor. Everything seemed very dingy. We also had a hard time getting the door open. The breakfast was pretty good and the hotel staff were very friendly. The hotel is pretty close to downtown Asheville and has some decent places nearby. Overall, if you're spending one night here it would be fine. For multiple nights it is not very comfortable.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Catherine
"Okay place for the price...Great breakfast!"
The staff was friendly and answered questions in a timely manner. However, the bathroom sink was stopped up and the toilet was very high flush. The bed was comfortable and the cable was awesome! The hot breakfast was very pleasing and both nutritious and hearty.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Great one night stay! Clean room and a super friendly staff. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
"Need better front desk personnel."
We had to change rooms due to the smell of smoke. There were people in the next room yelling until four in the morning. We arrived a little early and attempted do to check in and the front desk staff employee Kelly was not customer friendly at all. I will never stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Stay anywhere else..."
Walls were crumbling, ceiling was pealing, very thin walls. A lot of options in the area, even the Super 8 which was recently rennovated is much nicer.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"No fancy, but it's got everything I need"
Clean, comfortable. I don't spend a lot of time in the room, had the basics. My girls will use the pool when I stay there in summer.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Jan
"Great Beds if you are only there for sleeping!"
Good things first! Beds were wonderful had no trouble sleeping. Breakfast was great and filling. Shower pressure was perfect (hate the ones that just drip) We didn't have any towels when we arrived but the desk took care of that. The plug near the bathroom stopped working but the desk took care of that as well.. no big deal just inconvenient at the moment for both things. Not exactly what I expected from Days Inn or the photos on line. Average room...we only used it for sleeping and showering.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Gwen
"Not recommended"
Noisy at one in the morning. Common air venting caused our room to smell of cigarette smoke all night and in spite of the fact hat they have wifi we could not get on the Internet. VERY DISAPPOINTING FOR THE PRICE!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Close to downtown, easy access, nice staff"
We stayed to see a show at the Orange Peel, the front desk staff was great, they printed directions for me and were overall very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and smelled fine. The ac unit was standard issue -kind of noisy but it worked fine. This was a great price for a close to downtown place.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Overnight in Ashville"
In town for just one night. The hotel is in a good location. Couple of miles from downtown and the Biltmore. Lots of restaurants nearby. Best of all is the free hot breakfast, As good as I have ever seen. Great way to start the day.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Virgil
"loved this hotel"
Hotel was very nice and staff was great! Close to everything and convenient to the highway. Breakfast was great!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"not so bad"
Overall great stay. Bathrooms just need updating. All seemed clean. Will stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Dorothea
The only bad thing that I have to say about this hotel is the breakfast buffet. It was awful. Hardly any selection and was too crowded
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Mrs. East
"GPI 2015"
I stay here every time I come to Asheville for the GPI A&C Conference and it is the best deal for the money. They do need to replace some of the mattresses because one in the room didn't have any more "spring"
4 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Don't stay for the breakfast."
Had a surprise waking up to 3 " of snow but no problems getting around since it wasn't cold. All was good except the "best breakfast in town" was barely good.
2 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Catherine L
"Not good"
Would not recommend this hotel if you are staying with young children. Noise was bad and hotel staff didn't do anything about the noise of other people staying.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Not for families"
Would not recommend this hotel for families with young children.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Grungy feeling bed"
the location is awesome but the room itself wasn't; felt nasty laying in the bed
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"It's a Days Inn"
Took care of the job for the price, but not nice at all
"romantic nightmare"
I hated the room it was dirty, bed was dirty as well,smelled like smoke and the room was a non smoking room. The room was cold due to a open crack under the door so much for the romantic week end with my husband. The chairs were dirty had no where to set we came back home the very next day. when you go to hotels.com the room looks like the Holiday Inn Express that we stayed at in Virginia a few years back I loved that room it had every thing jetted tub and everything so much for trying to relive a dream night this was more like a nightmare. no more Days Inn Asheville Mall for me. Hotels.com get it together
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
kimberly
"Okay hotel for the price"
Overall the hotel was pretty good. Very noisy at night because it's right next to Tunnel Road. Found Beer cans scattered throughout the parking lot the next morning
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"good hotel"
Last minute reservation for New Years eve. Room was clean and comfortable. Bathtub didn't have a stopper, so we called the front desk around midnight and the maintenance man came and found us a tub stopper. So 24 hour front desk and maintenance service which was nice.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Stacy
"SKi bed for a night"
Nice for what it is. A bed for the night. Free breakfast does not open early enough. Bed was old and soft. Heater very noisy.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Nice hotel. Convenient to Convention Center."
The "Fitness Center" was a room with a treadmill and 2 ellipticals. The TV had been removed from the wall. The phone didn't work. A water cooler and towels would be a nice addition. A couple free weights wouldn't hurt. The treadmill worked but the readout was inaccurate and it randomly changed mode.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice room"
It was a nice stay. The buffet breakfast was very good. The room could have been cleaner. The ceiling had not been cleaned in quite some time and the heat had a bad smell when u turned it on, but overall it was not a bad room for the price and area. The best part was the shower. I was leery of it at first because of the small size, but the shower pressure was amazing and we didnt run out of hot water.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Carolyn
"Needs to work on cleanliness"
Stopping by on our way east, we got in really late at night. The night manager had our room and room keys ready so checking in was quick. The rooms are a little rundown. There was a cockroach in the room, then when showering I discovered the towels must have been washed and then blast dried without being unfolded for there were wads of hair clamped within the folds. I tried another towel only to find a scuff mark on it, as if it had been dropped on the floor, collected some dirt, and then just put back on the clean towels pile. I didn't dare to dry my face with the towels or use them at all! The rest of the night was spent quite uncomfortably as I wondered if the sheets had been washed!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"It is a basic hotel."
Clean room, clean towels, and the hot breakfast bar was really good. The cable box was not working very well. It kept losing channels.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Famile"
Everything good in hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Freddie
"Overall pretty good"
Room was clean furniture wasn't in that good of condition but the staff was very nice and professional
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
tony
"Perfect family hotel near everything"
The hotel is right next to the Mall, and every imaginable business/restaurant is minutes away. Rooms were really large and breakfast was the best ever of any hotel we have ever stayed in. Staff was friendly and accomodating and the rooms were clean. Plumbing could use an update as it "hummed" and shower water temp constantly varied. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Shaun P
Easy to locate, staff very nice and hotel was exceptionally clean
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Mamaw
"just ok"
Very outdated, needs new carpet, new beds a complete overhaul.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Cindy
"New Years Getaway Ashville NC"
Extremely Great! our stay was perfect. cant say enough good things about this Hotel and its staff. Keep up the good work.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
mickey
"Family stay"
Hotel was crowded so perhaps we got a room that had yet to be updated. Room was dingy and needed a deep cleaning. Breakfast bar was good. Good central location.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Never Coming Back, do not ever go there !!!"
The Worst Place Ever. They gave me a smoking room, I called to room service to see if they can move me to some other room (non smoking) and they blame Hoteles.com saying that they always look for the cheapest rate ... and that room is the cheapest!!! I told him that I always use Hoteles.com and my experience always was always good, the answer was rude. The hotel is old and dirty !! I
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Juan
"Very nice place to stay."
Our stay was very enjoyable and we had no problems.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jeffrey
"Decent hotel, Good price, Great breakfast"
Basically like your typical Days Inn but better with the great breakfast buffett. We went during the New Year holiday when they said they would have a "limited" breakfast on the 1st too, and it was still great!! Planning in staying there's next time we're in the area.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"room review"
room was clean but a strange layout. one light and nightstand next to kingsize bed. there were no hangers or anywhere to hang clothes. no other lights in bedroom. next to bed was a large Jacuzzi bath with no curtain or closure. this was a room upgrade I was told by the front desk. strange setup. breakfast was the typical greasy and cold as expected in most motels. no place to eat in this area other than a drive thru burger place,yuk,
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
jim
"Disgusting"
I booked this hotel figuring that all Days Inn were pretty similar---that there were corporate standards that had to be maintained. Was I ever wrong. Mold, mildew, spider webs, filth---just plain filth. I am planning on contacting the board of health when the holidays are over.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"nice hotel"
I think the hotel has just been renovated, so it looks good and comfortable. But, the hotel was noisy. I can hear people walking in front of my room.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Ruben
"Mixed experience"
We were surprised by the abundant hot breakfast buffet, especially on Sunday, when there was more fresh fruit. We enjoyed this part of the hotel the most. Unfortunately,our bathroom weren't cleaned thoroughly--corners were dirty and a small cockroach that my husband had killed on the floor the night before was still there when we returned to the room after it had supposedly been cleaned. Not good. Hallways and steps look dilapidated and dirty too.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Raelyn
"weekend trip"
room is decent. fine for sleeping. breakfast is AWSOME!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
kim
The room and surrounding area was dirty. I think they should have separate areas for those with pets. The staff was extremely courtesy and willing to help.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014