All hotels in Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here201 Tunnel Road, I-40 & Hwy 240, Asheville, NC, 28805, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Room was a disapointment"
The room was not very clean, smelled of smoke and was in disrepair. Bathtub was a mess. Floors were dirty.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Unfortunate"
We counted 3 small cockroaches living in the room with us, the first one made his presence known by falling on my wife's head while she sat in bed watching TV. The other 2 were on the walls in the bathroom and dressing area. There was a plumber or construction workers pounding on pipes for the first 3 hours we were at the hotel. At 2am there was a couple screaming and swearing at each other in the parking lot. We would have left after the first night, but the hotel was already prepaid and we used our hotel rewards for the extra night. We stayed out of the hotel as much as possible and will not stay at this Days Inn again.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Days inn ashville"
Was for only one night. Arrived late and out early. Room was sufficient. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was a nice addition. Thank you
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"not worth the money but friendly staff"
Not worth the money. the rooms were supposed to be updated but the walls looked like two different shades of baby puke yellow and around the ceiling part of the wall it looked like it was starting to mold from leaking water. The bathroom was so tiny and didnt look very clean and smelled of smoke in a non smoking room. but the staff was nice and friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Adequate"
Adequate accomodations
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Biltmore Trip"
Not bad for one night which I knew that was all we were going to stay! They have done some updating but not the bathrooms yet...I'm sure that will be next because they really need updating!!! The room was clean and the bed was comfortable...The breakfast was outstanding!!! It has everything that you would want...real eggs as my husband would say, bacon, sausage, waffles, juice, pastries, bagels, gravy, biscuits, fruit, potatoes, etc...
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Sherry
"Convenient to the Biltmore"
The hotel location was a plus- very easy to access the Biltmore. The room was comfortable and certainly adequate. However the bathroom was in dire need of upgrade. There was no ventilation and as a result there was some mold and lots of peeling paint.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Janet
"Thanksgiving 2014"
We were in Asheville for Thanksgiving with family. The hot breakfast was very good, got us off to a good start each day. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Bathroom was small but clean.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Mary Ann
"The worst beds and room overall ever"
Needs to be updated the beds were awful . I just couldn't rest here . The price was 100 dollars and it was not worth it
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
ck
"Old hotel."
Needs new fixtures AND REMODELING. BATHTUB WAS MARRED WITH BLACK LINES ( I THINK IT WAS FROM BEING SCRUBBED BUT I'M NOT SURE--- DIDN'T USE IT)
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
GRANDMA
Decent motel. Worth it for a cheap spot in a bind.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Staying at hotel"
It is not worth the price. Rooms don't look like the pictures posted. The lobby was nice.
3 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great stay on short notice"
Two of my friends and I stayed here when we came to Asheville for a Method Man concert. We booked it on short notice, and for the price we paid, it couldn't have been better. They very quickly delivered a cot when we asked for it and were flexible with other requests. The location is only a little over a mile from downtown and where we wanted to be, which was great. I will definitely look into staying here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Rory
"Good location. In desperate need of renovation"
Location was good and free breakfast was excellent. Hotel staff was courteous and friendly, but the condition of the rooms was not so great. We had 2 rooms. One was fairly decent, but the other (which was right next door) was terrible. The place needs an overhaul!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Ann
"Great Place to Stay"
Great motel Great breakfast with large variety. Motel kept buffett filled.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2014
Rudy
"dirty and dated"
This place needs massive updating and a new GM. The room wasn't cleaned properly. There were urine stains running down the back of the toilet that we cleaned after the maid missed it. The desk chair had a broken swivel tilt base so the switched it with the one in the next room. Lucky them. The chair pitches forward like a catapult. For two days there were piles of vomit on the carpeted walkway that leads to the office and I had to bring that to the staffs attention. The carpet and drapes are miles beyond their life expectancy and gave you the overall feeling of staying in an old beat up mom and pop operation. You should not be endorsing this inn.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Biltmore weekend"
We chose this hotel because it was a close drive to the Biltmore. We stayed for 2 nights and had adjoining rooms with our son and his family. The furniture showed some signs of wear but our bedding was clean as was the room itself. Their continental breakfast was the best I've ever had in a hotel. I can't think of any foods breakfast wise that wasn't available. It was in a great location to restaurants and shopping. My only compliant would be the internet wireless was super slow and the water pressure in the shower was weak but other than that we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Ron
"In town for business meeting"
I have stayed there several times over the last few years. The condition of the rooms seem worse every time. This time the ceiling paint was flaking off into the shower, at least 25% or the entire ceiling paint! There were several dead bugs on the floor but at least they were dead. I never could adjust the heater properly. It was either too hot or too cold. I will not go back. I will miss their great breakfast buffet.
Great experience! Don't understand why the ratings where so low prior
"I liked the location, but..."
this hotel seems in need of a serious renovation. I was first shocked to learn that all of the rooms were external, so you had to walk outside to get to your room, back into the lobby area for breakfast, etc. That wasn't too bad to get used to, but it seemed like most of the room could use a serious update. From the door of the safe not being able to be closed, to the difficulty to access electrical outlets, to a shower that was backing up on first use.. I'm not sure I'd recommend this one to a friend. That being said, it's super easy to get to/around Asheville from this location. Plus there are a ton of great food options, a grocery store, and some gas stations on the same street as the hotel. So that was super convenient.
Ryan
"ok but not great"
uneventful. i thought that perhaps the room wasnt vacuumed because there was an empty water bottle on the floor and it was not picked up the next day when the maids made the beds etc. it was kicked under the bed. there was trash behind the night table between the beds. i felt that the bathroom needed to be spackled and painted. i dont like it when shower curtains are so long that they lay on the floor of the tub. i felt like the shower curtain was not changed for a while.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
It was horrible. We received a smoking room when we requested non-smoking. The pillows were very uncomfortable. I don't want to waste my time writing more. It was simply not good.
"Jumping off point for Asheville and environs"
Basic, clean hotel room. It is a budget-level hotel with budget-level amenities. I wanted a clean, comfortable spot to sleep before and after a weekend hiking trip and I got it.
Howard
For a 100$ this is the nicest 2-3 star hotel in town. Breakfast buffet in morning if u so desire too
t,l,d&r
"Good hotel"
Nice hotel for the price. Clean room, with comfortable bed. Ease of acces to downtown was easy
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Seth
"Ok in a pinch"
The motel is clean. I really don't like outdoor entry motels so I probably wouldn't stay there again. The staff was friendly. It did have a really nice breakfast bar with a big variety of food. The mattress sank a bit in the middle leaving me quite a backache. The place is fine to stay in. Nothing wrong with it ; it's just more of a personal preference than anything.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"The hotel is accessible."
It was an enjoyable and chilly experience because of an early snow in November. But overall, my husband and I will not forget our first visit to Asheville, NC because of the fantastic experience we had in Biltmore Estate and the hotel is accessible to restaurants, mall, and site attractions.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Good location,close to the action, great staff"
The bed was comfortable. Getting in and out of parking lot was easy All I needed and wanted from a 5 star hotel was there at an affordable price.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
joseph
"close 2 everything"
great for the money free safe in room. has microwave fridge iron close 2 Biltmore 5 min. malls walmart 5 min.lots of restaurants close
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
annette
"Ehhh"
Although we enjoyed our experience checking out the sights of Asheville, we were less than pleased by our stay at the Days Inn. When we booked, the photos that were available to view did not reflect the appearance of our room. This was not attributed to the type of room we booked. Overall this hotel is just fairly old with practically no updates. Nothing in the room seemed to visibly appear dirty, but an old style hotel room is never very reaffirming in terms of the cleanliness. The desk staff were kind. I can't speak to the room service since we did not use it.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
Didn't expect much from this budget hotel, but was put off by the trash and wet towel from the previous tenant in my room at check in. Other than that my stay was pleasant and easy on the wallet. The breakfast in the AM looked nice, but I only had coffee. Big, nice looking pool if you're looking for that. Asheville is great!
3 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
Christopher
"Great staff, great breakfast, good location!"
Although this would be considered somewhat outdated (especially the bathroom - extremely low ceiling), it was very comfortable, the staff was excellent, and we had everything we needed. The lobby was very nice, the breakfast was impressive & included, and it was about 2 miles from downtown. A great option if you don't want to pay for a luxury hotel downtown :)
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
jennifer
"a decent hotel for the price."
Of course this is not a five star hotel and hotels are not cheap in Asheville. The room was warm and clean. The complimentary breakfast was good. The staff was friendly. No real complaints.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"High quality service"
Excellent service,room very clean,staff very pleasant. Superior breakfast buffet. Thanks for making our stay comfortable
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
carrie
The hotel lobby area is very nice and the breakfast was pretty good. However, the room we stayed in was old and needed updating. The shampoo and conditioner offerings were of a very poor quality and the lock on our door was broken.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Terrible room"
Shower temperature would fluctuate often; toilet would continue flushing for about 3 min. after pushing the handle; the bed was tilted at a very noticiable side-ways incline; the bed was extremely hard, like sleeping on metal sheeting.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Not worth it"
I would not stay here again. The room was decent, the breakfast was decent, but not worth it.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great breakfast"
I was not at all impressed by the room. It certainly showed its age. Their breakfast was the best one I have had at a motel. It included the usual waffles, cereals, breads, etc., but also had pancakes, fresh scrabbled eggs and meat, jello, canned peaches, pears and pineapple. shredded cheese and cottage cheese and I may have missed something. Couldn't find and napkins bit the food was very good.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2014
"No frills place"
I was there for a get together and to visit the city. The place was basic, had enough room but it is showing its age. However, the staff was very receptive and helpful; if I needed something, they were able to provide it. Location was good for getting around; very close to Biltmore, which was one of our stops. Downtown was close, shopping and restaurants were plentiful. The hot breakfast was one of the perks, though it is always crowded. Again, this was just a basic place to stay as most of my time was spent away from the hotel. If you are looking for a 4 or 5 star hotel, then go somewhere else. But if you want a no frills place that has some perks, then this is the place. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good things good, bad things very bad"
Underwear hanging in bathroom when we arrived. Staff came to get it but didn't offer to reclean bathroom - said it was clean. Expected larger beds - reservation for three adults. Thought at least one bed would be queen. Breakfast area in hotel very clean and great breakfast. Most staff friendly and helpful but one morning only two bath cloths had been left for day (reservation for three adults). When I called the front desk at 6:30 a.m. (when discovered) was told maintenance would be there at 8:30 or we could come to front desk to pick up cloths..........
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Asheville Weekend"
It was a nice, clean place to stay. The free breakfast was very good with lots of food selections. The staff was very helpful and courteous. I was a little concerned that there was no night time security staff but they did have a maintenance man available who walked the area on a regular basis. The building is old but kept up in good condition. I did think it was overpriced though at $125 per night but it was the changing of the leaves season. Overall, it was a good place to stay.
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Asheville stay"
Bathroom needed some work. Breakfast was excellent. Food was very good.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Room Renovation Needed..."
The lobby and breakfast were the high point. The room...the sink would not drain, so I fixed it. The bed should have been thrown out. The mattress sunk so low in the middle, had a hard time getting out. NOT comfortable!
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"So so."
Uncomfortable beds, weak shower, mediocre room clean svc.. and that was the "upgraded" room. Prob better places to stay for 89.00 and really only a value at half that price.
3 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"bad day"
Twin bed, one chair, one of had to sit on bed lock on bathroom door broken, wife got locked in bath
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Nice hotel and close to the mall."
Bed was comfy and clean. Staff were very courteous and kind.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"trip to the smokies"
Breakfast buffet was fine except the picture showed fresh fruit and there was none until day 3 and then it was just apples and bananas.
4 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
"Close to mall and intersate."
Really old and needed upgrading. Over priced for the quality. Room was supposed to be non-smoking but, smelled like a smoking room.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Good value and convenient to the Biltmore Mansion."
Excellent hot breakfast! Staff helpful and courteous.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
M
"inexpensive room but not worth it."
The room was close to everything and inexpensive. The room was not worth saving a few extra dollars. The walls were paper thin, there were no blankets and they don't change the towels & bedding daily. When we go back we will stay at a better hotel - this was a real downer on our trip. Don't waste your money.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014