All hotels in Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America
201 Tunnel Road, I-40 & Hwy 240, Asheville, NC, 28805, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"SKi bed for a night"
Nice for what it is. A bed for the night. Free breakfast does not open early enough. Bed was old and soft. Heater very noisy.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Nice hotel. Convenient to Convention Center."
The "Fitness Center" was a room with a treadmill and 2 ellipticals. The TV had been removed from the wall. The phone didn't work. A water cooler and towels would be a nice addition. A couple free weights wouldn't hurt. The treadmill worked but the readout was inaccurate and it randomly changed mode.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice room"
It was a nice stay. The buffet breakfast was very good. The room could have been cleaner. The ceiling had not been cleaned in quite some time and the heat had a bad smell when u turned it on, but overall it was not a bad room for the price and area. The best part was the shower. I was leery of it at first because of the small size, but the shower pressure was amazing and we didnt run out of hot water.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Carolyn
"Needs to work on cleanliness"
Stopping by on our way east, we got in really late at night. The night manager had our room and room keys ready so checking in was quick. The rooms are a little rundown. There was a cockroach in the room, then when showering I discovered the towels must have been washed and then blast dried without being unfolded for there were wads of hair clamped within the folds. I tried another towel only to find a scuff mark on it, as if it had been dropped on the floor, collected some dirt, and then just put back on the clean towels pile. I didn't dare to dry my face with the towels or use them at all! The rest of the night was spent quite uncomfortably as I wondered if the sheets had been washed!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"It is a basic hotel."
Clean room, clean towels, and the hot breakfast bar was really good. The cable box was not working very well. It kept losing channels.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Famile"
Everything good in hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Freddie
"Overall pretty good"
Room was clean furniture wasn't in that good of condition but the staff was very nice and professional
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
tony
"Perfect family hotel near everything"
The hotel is right next to the Mall, and every imaginable business/restaurant is minutes away. Rooms were really large and breakfast was the best ever of any hotel we have ever stayed in. Staff was friendly and accomodating and the rooms were clean. Plumbing could use an update as it "hummed" and shower water temp constantly varied. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Shaun P
Easy to locate, staff very nice and hotel was exceptionally clean
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Mamaw
"just ok"
Very outdated, needs new carpet, new beds a complete overhaul.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Cindy
"New Years Getaway Ashville NC"
Extremely Great! our stay was perfect. cant say enough good things about this Hotel and its staff. Keep up the good work.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
mickey
"Family stay"
Hotel was crowded so perhaps we got a room that had yet to be updated. Room was dingy and needed a deep cleaning. Breakfast bar was good. Good central location.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Never Coming Back, do not ever go there !!!"
The Worst Place Ever. They gave me a smoking room, I called to room service to see if they can move me to some other room (non smoking) and they blame Hoteles.com saying that they always look for the cheapest rate ... and that room is the cheapest!!! I told him that I always use Hoteles.com and my experience always was always good, the answer was rude. The hotel is old and dirty !! I
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Juan
"Very nice place to stay."
Our stay was very enjoyable and we had no problems.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jeffrey
"Decent hotel, Good price, Great breakfast"
Basically like your typical Days Inn but better with the great breakfast buffett. We went during the New Year holiday when they said they would have a "limited" breakfast on the 1st too, and it was still great!! Planning in staying there's next time we're in the area.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"room review"
room was clean but a strange layout. one light and nightstand next to kingsize bed. there were no hangers or anywhere to hang clothes. no other lights in bedroom. next to bed was a large Jacuzzi bath with no curtain or closure. this was a room upgrade I was told by the front desk. strange setup. breakfast was the typical greasy and cold as expected in most motels. no place to eat in this area other than a drive thru burger place,yuk,
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
jim
"Disgusting"
I booked this hotel figuring that all Days Inn were pretty similar---that there were corporate standards that had to be maintained. Was I ever wrong. Mold, mildew, spider webs, filth---just plain filth. I am planning on contacting the board of health when the holidays are over.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"nice hotel"
I think the hotel has just been renovated, so it looks good and comfortable. But, the hotel was noisy. I can hear people walking in front of my room.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Ruben
"Mixed experience"
We were surprised by the abundant hot breakfast buffet, especially on Sunday, when there was more fresh fruit. We enjoyed this part of the hotel the most. Unfortunately,our bathroom weren't cleaned thoroughly--corners were dirty and a small cockroach that my husband had killed on the floor the night before was still there when we returned to the room after it had supposedly been cleaned. Not good. Hallways and steps look dilapidated and dirty too.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Raelyn
"weekend trip"
room is decent. fine for sleeping. breakfast is AWSOME!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
kim
The room and surrounding area was dirty. I think they should have separate areas for those with pets. The staff was extremely courtesy and willing to help.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Brenda
"Our Biltmore Trip"
The people were very nice and this breakfeast was great. The room was good except the bathroom really needed updating (bad calking, chipped tub, old tile),
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Worst motel stay ever!!!"
I only stayed here because all other hotels were booked. The room was dirty. Dead flies in the windowsill, cobwebs in the corners, hair in the drains, years of dirt in the exhaust fan, and who knows what else you can't see. The bed frame was falling apart and I had to fix it at 11pm before I could sleep on it. The furniture was old, scratched up and should have been trashed years ago. There was a hole in the wall where they had run a new tv cable, being covered up by the refrigerator. In the morning, there was no hot water. It was barely warm enough to take a fast shower. The bathroom was cramped and outdated and had rust on the fixtures. The towels and wash clothes felt like sandpaper. I made a complaint to the on duty manager and she acted like it was no big deal. I complained to Expedia while I was still there. Expedia called the hotel and the manager offered me a $13 discount for the problems. Expedia did their part to make it right, but the motel did not. Needless to say I left the motel very unhappy. I took pictures of all the above issues and have filed a formal complaint with Days Inn corporate headquarters about this motel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"hotel stay"
Clean rooms and good service. Breakfast is very good.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Keep on driving"
Hotel room was rough and we had roaches in our room!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Todd
"once again I stayed here while in town"
Once again I stayed here while in town for the Christmas Jam. Close to town and the price is right.
5 night trip Dec 10, 2014
Phillip
"Days inn"
Room was good but bathroom dated.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
The breakfast was the best I have seen at a hotel,that serves a free one.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Loved it!"
Great breakfast Buffett!!! The only suggestion would be a rounded shower curtain.
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
"Room was a disapointment"
The room was not very clean, smelled of smoke and was in disrepair. Bathtub was a mess. Floors were dirty.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Unfortunate"
We counted 3 small cockroaches living in the room with us, the first one made his presence known by falling on my wife's head while she sat in bed watching TV. The other 2 were on the walls in the bathroom and dressing area. There was a plumber or construction workers pounding on pipes for the first 3 hours we were at the hotel. At 2am there was a couple screaming and swearing at each other in the parking lot. We would have left after the first night, but the hotel was already prepaid and we used our hotel rewards for the extra night. We stayed out of the hotel as much as possible and will not stay at this Days Inn again.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Days inn ashville"
Was for only one night. Arrived late and out early. Room was sufficient. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was a nice addition. Thank you
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"not worth the money but friendly staff"
Not worth the money. the rooms were supposed to be updated but the walls looked like two different shades of baby puke yellow and around the ceiling part of the wall it looked like it was starting to mold from leaking water. The bathroom was so tiny and didnt look very clean and smelled of smoke in a non smoking room. but the staff was nice and friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Adequate"
Adequate accomodations
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Biltmore Trip"
Not bad for one night which I knew that was all we were going to stay! They have done some updating but not the bathrooms yet...I'm sure that will be next because they really need updating!!! The room was clean and the bed was comfortable...The breakfast was outstanding!!! It has everything that you would want...real eggs as my husband would say, bacon, sausage, waffles, juice, pastries, bagels, gravy, biscuits, fruit, potatoes, etc...
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Sherry
"Convenient to the Biltmore"
The hotel location was a plus- very easy to access the Biltmore. The room was comfortable and certainly adequate. However the bathroom was in dire need of upgrade. There was no ventilation and as a result there was some mold and lots of peeling paint.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Janet
"Thanksgiving 2014"
We were in Asheville for Thanksgiving with family. The hot breakfast was very good, got us off to a good start each day. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Bathroom was small but clean.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Mary Ann
"The worst beds and room overall ever"
Needs to be updated the beds were awful . I just couldn't rest here . The price was 100 dollars and it was not worth it
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
ck
"Old hotel."
Needs new fixtures AND REMODELING. BATHTUB WAS MARRED WITH BLACK LINES ( I THINK IT WAS FROM BEING SCRUBBED BUT I'M NOT SURE--- DIDN'T USE IT)
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
GRANDMA
Decent motel. Worth it for a cheap spot in a bind.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Staying at hotel"
It is not worth the price. Rooms don't look like the pictures posted. The lobby was nice.
3 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great stay on short notice"
Two of my friends and I stayed here when we came to Asheville for a Method Man concert. We booked it on short notice, and for the price we paid, it couldn't have been better. They very quickly delivered a cot when we asked for it and were flexible with other requests. The location is only a little over a mile from downtown and where we wanted to be, which was great. I will definitely look into staying here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Rory
"Good location. In desperate need of renovation"
Location was good and free breakfast was excellent. Hotel staff was courteous and friendly, but the condition of the rooms was not so great. We had 2 rooms. One was fairly decent, but the other (which was right next door) was terrible. The place needs an overhaul!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Ann
"Great Place to Stay"
Great motel Great breakfast with large variety. Motel kept buffett filled.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2014
Rudy
"dirty and dated"
This place needs massive updating and a new GM. The room wasn't cleaned properly. There were urine stains running down the back of the toilet that we cleaned after the maid missed it. The desk chair had a broken swivel tilt base so the switched it with the one in the next room. Lucky them. The chair pitches forward like a catapult. For two days there were piles of vomit on the carpeted walkway that leads to the office and I had to bring that to the staffs attention. The carpet and drapes are miles beyond their life expectancy and gave you the overall feeling of staying in an old beat up mom and pop operation. You should not be endorsing this inn.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Biltmore weekend"
We chose this hotel because it was a close drive to the Biltmore. We stayed for 2 nights and had adjoining rooms with our son and his family. The furniture showed some signs of wear but our bedding was clean as was the room itself. Their continental breakfast was the best I've ever had in a hotel. I can't think of any foods breakfast wise that wasn't available. It was in a great location to restaurants and shopping. My only compliant would be the internet wireless was super slow and the water pressure in the shower was weak but other than that we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Ron
"In town for business meeting"
I have stayed there several times over the last few years. The condition of the rooms seem worse every time. This time the ceiling paint was flaking off into the shower, at least 25% or the entire ceiling paint! There were several dead bugs on the floor but at least they were dead. I never could adjust the heater properly. It was either too hot or too cold. I will not go back. I will miss their great breakfast buffet.
Great experience! Don't understand why the ratings where so low prior
"I liked the location, but..."
this hotel seems in need of a serious renovation. I was first shocked to learn that all of the rooms were external, so you had to walk outside to get to your room, back into the lobby area for breakfast, etc. That wasn't too bad to get used to, but it seemed like most of the room could use a serious update. From the door of the safe not being able to be closed, to the difficulty to access electrical outlets, to a shower that was backing up on first use.. I'm not sure I'd recommend this one to a friend. That being said, it's super easy to get to/around Asheville from this location. Plus there are a ton of great food options, a grocery store, and some gas stations on the same street as the hotel. So that was super convenient.
Ryan
"ok but not great"
uneventful. i thought that perhaps the room wasnt vacuumed because there was an empty water bottle on the floor and it was not picked up the next day when the maids made the beds etc. it was kicked under the bed. there was trash behind the night table between the beds. i felt that the bathroom needed to be spackled and painted. i dont like it when shower curtains are so long that they lay on the floor of the tub. i felt like the shower curtain was not changed for a while.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014