All hotels in Branford, Connecticut, United States of America
375 E Main St, I-95 & US 1, Exit 55, Branford, CT, 06405, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.3
"Suited my Needs."
As a solo traveler on a school/business trip, this motel suited my basic needs: rest, clean up, sleep. It is an older motel as evident by the worn condition of the room, but the bed, heater, and shower worked fine. I would stay again for the price I paid, but not more.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
Jacqueline
"Clean, friendly, convenient"
This was the second time I stayed at this Days Inn. I have been satisfied with the friendly service, the cleanliness, and the convenient location.The price is very reasonable, and the continental breakfast is a plus. I will stay in a Days Inn whenever I travel.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"terrible stay"
Horrible. It was dirty. I spent all night awake and itchy. Looked under sheets and saw hair. sheet was sown to mattress so it never gets cleaned. I was so repulsed I left half way through, got another room at another hotel and didn't even aske for a refund because I didn't want a confrontation. It was really really bad! I dont like to bash businesses but this was really bad. I was tricked into thinking it was clean, I even got the executive business suite thinking it was a clean nice room. Joke was on me.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2013
"Good location, dirty room"
The pillows had hair on them, the bathroom was pretty dirty and overall just was not a good room. I will pay more for a cleaner hotel next time.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"good for a short stay"
I booked the hotel through Expedia unpublisljed rates (when you do not see a particular hotel ahead of booking) thinking that would be a different one that usually shows up for that area. I was planning to stay there briefly, but with two kids, and was quite scared finding out, after the name of the hotel was revealed, all the reviews mentioning mold. I specifically called and asked for a good room if possible, and asked again once arriving. There was no mold in the room that I was given, and overall the room was quite clean, and convenient in terms of having a fridge and a microwave--quite helpful for keeping a a bottle of milk if you have a kid with you. We forgot our tooth brushhes and they had a toothpaste but no toothbrushes; and the breakfast was somewhat less rich than most hotels would give for a free breakfast (e.g. no waffle-cooking, no hot food at all except for toasted bread/bagels; offered were several kinds of cereal, cheese, bread, bagels, butter, several kinds of dessert). But for a 2-star hotel and noting the cheap price that was all right I think.
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
"Disgusting!!"
Hair all over the pillowcases and towels.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2012
"days inn"
rooms were old and not very clean
1 night trip Oct 28, 2012
robert
"Dreadful- Don't Visit"
The staff were incompetent and sent us to the wrong building the first time (with an unlit parking lot) and then to the wrong room. We were then assigned to a room thick with cigarette smoke, complete with black mold growing on the shower curtain and liner. The desk clerk offered to come mask the smell with an air freshener.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Annex Building Horror"
I booked this hotel at the last minute, however I still expected good service and I was disappointed in the hotel. My husband who has difficulty in walking was assisgned a room uphill and with stairs to the 2nd floor room . This was an annex of the main hotel. The room was dirty, wallpaper peeling ,and the carpet dirty. I thought I was at BATE 's hotel. No other person was in this annex except me and my husband. I really was afraid for my safety as the place was isolated from the main hotel. After insisting on a change we were offered another room on the 1st floor in this annex which was just as bad. Finally we were given a room on the main site of the hotel. I will never stay at this hotel again .
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
S. Piedro
"Good value for the price"
Great location for fast accessibility to local attractions. Good price includes breakfast and pool.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
Tanya
"Old, Old, and not very well kept. T.V. very poor"
I would never stay there again. No amenities and exterior was being painted when I arrived. Horrible color.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
Marilyn
"Needs renovaton Bad. Cleaning staff has given up."
This hotel is in bad need of repair. When I arrived, I found my room filthy. The wall behind the bed was covered with dirt. The wall opposite the bed had fecal matter smeared on the wall. I got in very late and had to wait until morning to complain and I did. The manager did respond well. She had a cleaning staff go to the room while I was out and they cleaned the wall above my bed. The wall with the fecal matter, to my dismay, was left untouched. The bathroom floor was dirty and had hair on it. The shower, sink and toilet, were all clean. The wall paper on much of the room was pealing off. Honestly, the first night I was there before the cleaning, I was feeling ill from the dust. I was up most of the night blowing my nose and sneezing. I would never go to this hotel again. There are far better places and it seems as though the cleaning staff has just given up on trying to clean anymore. Save yourself some trouble, spend a couple of dollars more, and go anywhere else. On a good note, the restaurant \ cantina next door is nice and has great mexican food.
Business trip Aug 17, 2012
It was fairly clean. Noises echoed from other rooms. We enjoyed the pool and for the price we really couldn't complain. Several resturants in the immediate area was helpful.
Romance trip Aug 17, 2012
happy with it
"Fooled by the "Days Inn" Franchise Tag"
Avoid this location if you can. The rooms smelled like an ashtray. The bathrooms were dirty. I had three rooms, and a bunch of fixtures were dead, and one of the bathroom doors was hanging off its hinges and wouldnt close. Hotels.com also is responsible, because they claimed that a rollaway was available and teh property claims they dont have any on site. Of course the "Manager" who would be able to fix my problems was unavailable. Basically, this place is a family motel, and poorly run. I was fooled by the name, and I regret it.
Family trip Aug 11, 2012
M
"Horrible place"
Hotel from H@@@@. A/C Not working in room , Pot holes everywhere, Mold everywhere, Leaky toilet,(reported it - repair man was suppose to come at 7 AM -no show), Screens off the windows, Broken down cabinets, wallpaper crooked and peeling with mold underneath, Rude Woman at front desk, did not honor my AARP card, Noise everywhere, Low security, Ice - far away from the rooms, Fridge didn't work and stunk, Doors don't work properly - like living in the slums and very "unclean". They count on all the other hotels in the area being booked so you may not think you have a choice - but there are many local motels close by- Holiday Inn Express wonderful!!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
cas
"good place to stay"
safe, clean, updated modeling, basic not fancy but clean , granet sink, fridge and microwave and it was quiet ! we slept well! soft nice bed, they seemed to take pets. was an older place but nicely kept- not fancy. felt safe.
Business trip Jul 24, 2012
susan
"Fisaco what a waste of my time."
The hotel is run down. The paint job is sloppy. Many paint drips. Pot holes in the parking lot. Hot water in the sink was fine. The shower did not have adequate hot water. In addition I had a 45 minute delay in trying to enter my room on check out. The lock would not unlock. Twice I was issued new card keys. On light on the lock came on. The front desk called maintenance while I stood outside the room for what seem like hours. The maintenance man used my key and agreed that there was no way the lock was working. The maintenance man then left. He came back and forced the window open to enter the room. Why did he not have a metal pass key. The electronic lock had a lock that used an old fashion key.i
Other trip Jul 19, 2012
"Just what I needed"
This was Just what I needed during my stay in Branford,CT. The Hotel was placed perfectly near everything that I needed. Highly recommended for a quick getaway right off I-95. I know that I will use this hotel in the future ;-).
Other trip Jul 7, 2012
Derek, W
"Convenient location for trip"
The stay was good. The hotel was close to what I needed. The hotel is fairly old but clean.
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
wayne
The first week was better than the second week. There was a towel rack haning off the wall. The window had no screen in it to open it. The breakfast, one morning, no coffee, another watered down oj. No fruit offered. Not well maintained. We moved down the street to another place for the third week of working in the area. Will not go back there.
Business trip Jul 4, 2012

"Met my needs"
24 hours diner, Chinese food, Dunkin Donuts and Margarita restaurant within walking distance. CVS a short drive down the street. A lot of noise from guest next to our room. Management took care of it quickly. Would stay again.
5 night trip Jun 20, 2014
L. Castro
MX
"Don't go there."
HORRIBLE...musty room, dirty dried up dirty towels up on shelf above closet from who knows when, no fitted sheets, coffee pot was not for the unit that was present thus you had to lift it up to get the upper chamber to drain. "Some" previous traveler did what i did and spilled the coffee all over the sugar, etc. and the house keeper never replaced it thus it was all dried/caked up...horrible. The remote control for the TV did not work or was not programmed properly. The breakfast was a joke. Not sure if one could blame the staff entirely (they were a nice lot) but you MUST look at the corporation for not making sure that things were being taken care of or not. Was there enough training...etc. Oh yeah, the card keys didn't work properly. Holy Toledo
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Tab Babcock
It's OK except for the odor in the room.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Good hotel for family trip"
The hotel room is relatively big with table and chairs, convenient for a family. The location is also quite convenient on I-95. The service from the hotel staff was good, kind and considerate.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013

"Parfait pour une étape d'une nuit"
Pour une nuit, propre et confortabel. Petit déjeuner sympa.
Family trip Sep 3, 2012
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
jürgen
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn & Conference Center

"Needs Extreme Improvements or Closure"
07/02/15 W110WQdanielc San Antonio, Texas
The staff was incapable of keeping reservations to the specifications asked for prior to check in. Additionally there was little to no help during our stay in regards to additional accommodations requests that came up such as; more towels, front desk assistance, paper towels in the conference room bathrooms, etc... There were bugs in our room and our friends' rooms. There were beer cans from previous customers on the window sills. Our A/C unit worked only if I shut it off and turned it back on every other hour. Our bathroom door handle came off and was only repaired because I fixed it. The TV in our room had a terrible connection and the remote did not work due to the batteries being melted into it. The nonsmoking rooms smelled like someone had just smoked in them the day prior to check in. The parking lot is not maintained whatsoever with hazardous cracks, broken glass and over grown vegetation in between parking spaces. The reason for our stay at this Days Inn was for a wedding and the employees did nothing but add more stress onto the bride and groom. The front desk did not hand out the guest bags to the wedding attendants upon check in as requested four separate times. The groom's reservations for the wedding guests were made for the complete wrong building and was argued with when he asked to change them, even though there were little to no other customers to worry about at the time. These reservations were made months ahead of time yet there were still numerous people who either were never booked, had the wrong booking dates or were given the wrong accommodations. All in all, I will certainly never be staying at this location again and highly recommend that no one else does either.
"Very nice stay"
06/30/15 Matt C Grand Rapids, Michigan
I was here for 2 weeks on business,the rooms were clean and spacious,beds comfortable, staff were very helpful. The breakfast choices were limited. The price was right and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Also has a very nice outside pool.
"Not impressed!"
06/29/15 Janice B Morrisville, Vermont
This place needs a lot of work ! The toilet ran , the baseboards were dusty , the rug was worn ,the decor was awful . Not enough linens ( only got 1 washcloth )
"so/so"
06/29/15 garyl266 Watertown, Connecticut
The rooms smelled. Housekeeper had to go up and down hallway with aerasol cans. Windows in room weren, t good shape. Mold on the bottom of toilet seat. Lady at front counter was very confused. Trash along outside back of building.
"Place needs updating"
06/29/15 frigon Watertown
The wallpaper was peeling off the walls. Random sink in the room was disgusting and the entire place smelled bad.
"Days inn Branford ct"
06/29/15 michellen496 Thomaston, Connecticut
This hotel was horrendous! Upon walking into my room I noticed an awful musty smell. My fiancé and I walked into the bathroom and was immediately hit in the face with spider webs and found a family of spiders. The screens were falling off the windows and there was no battery in our smoke detector! I was party of a wedding party that stayed there. We requested more pillows and towels and both times they said there was no one to bring them to us! This lace was awful don't ever stay there!!!!
"below average"
06/26/15 Michel G quincy
Somewhat clean, not very, breakfast below average, property not clean, in an area of lousy restaurants,
"Good sleep in good hotel like Daysinn "
06/16/15 Shreya N
The day we stayed in this we met the foot ball players like Bailey and Rasheed. We thought this place would be so good that the players would prefer to stay and then we walked in directly and reserved a room. Our kids enjoyed in the pool . This place is so safe and the crowd was good to be around and we enjoyed the stay and would suggest others to stay here too
"Whirlpool King Suite is excellent!"
06/09/15 Julie A Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
The Whirlpool King Suite had a 2-person tub, large room, and good TV. The staff was always courteous and helpful. I met at least 4 staff and all were very professional and happy. This Days Inn in Branford CT is highly recommended.....near many good restaurants, Mexican, Greek, and the famous Chowder Pot.
"OK location, found a better price and better quality down the road"
06/08/15 kntravels2015 San Antonio, Texas
During a group stay there were multiple individuals with issues. When we checked into the room there was no chain lock and the back of the electronic key access was completely exposed with wires sticking out on the inside of the room door. There were aunts in the bathroom and a very unpleasant odor. Several of the members of our group found issues so big they moved hotels that night.