All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here124 Royal St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great rooms! Great beds! friendly staff"
2nd time staying here. beds are so comfy! havent seen the pool. front desk is pretty nice and welcoming. a lot of homeless people on the block and bother you every chance they get. only downfall other than that, highly recommend
4 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
kristen
"amazing"
Room was big and clean the beds were super comfortable great location only recommendation is a fridge in the room
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"it was the best"
it was excellent
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"wonderful times"
we enjoyed every bit of our stay with Wenham the staff was courteous the kids were I would have a great time at the pool and it was wonderful walking the French quarters and being so close
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
April
"Mardi gras"
Very nice
4 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
sicquandra
"Great staff"
Hotel staff was accommodating to every need and they all from the valet, concierge, and front desk all called me by my name....made it feel like I was a part of the team.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
James C.
"Excellent location in french quarter"
When we arrived our room was chilly so we turned the temperature up and that never relieved the problem. We realized that there was a serious open space on the side of the window. We called for maintenance and the gentleman came and caulked it. The heating unit did not work very well.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
gina
"Great Management!"
Excellent management, very helpful staff. went for mardi gras so it was very pricey, but that is expected. Get self parking early or valet is the only option, it is expensive. staff checked wristband to enter elevator which kept the place very nice
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Chelsea
"parking"
Enjoyed my stay the only advice I have to give is that if you are going for Mardi GRas park early at the hotel or you won't be able to check in till after the parades are over due to the streets being blocked off. Didn't think of this problem but I'll know next year.
1 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2015
Aurelian
"worst room service ever"
We went for Mardi Gras and had an amazing time! The room service was disgusting over priced and the manager was extremely rude do not ever order room service from olé saints
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Crystal
"Very nice hotel by the events, less than a block!"
Even though it was hard to get through due to the crowds for Mardi Gras, it would've been nice to have been warned ahead of time of street closures. Aside from that, the hotel was clean, staff was super nice, very accommodating! Would recommend in a New York minute!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Becky
I loved it. Very clean and perfect location.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Viviane
"very satisfied"
Great staff, and great food
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
We could walk to many places of interest. Near the parade route.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Carolyn
"Great location. Nice clean rooms"
Stayed here during mardi gras week. Hotel handled the heavy traffic very well. Love the location. Loved the rooms.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
We stayed here during the week before Mardi Gras and the location was great. It was a little noisy only on our last night when some of the parades were on Canal Street, one block away, and would have been worse that night had we not been on the 18th floor. The room lacked a few amenities, like frig and safe, and wasn't huge, but was clean and pleasant. We got a great price considering the location and the excellent facilities and staff.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great, but poor process."
The hotel experience was great, but the reservation was not easy to alter once it was made. Staff are unable to provide a confirmation of room upgrade until you arrive at the hotel. This doesn't make sense to me and it inconvenienced me considerably.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Cynthia
"OUTSTANDING"
I arrived late on a Saturday night. Although something happen to my room, they made immediate accommodations that made me feel extremely comfortable and safe (since I was traveling alone for work). The staff members were both friendly and helpful. They made my stay in New Orleans fantastic! When I return, I will be sure to stay again!
4 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Candice
"Great Location for Mardi Gras"
This hotel is right in the middle of the Mardi Gras action. I could open my window and see the parades go by on Canal Street. Bourbon Street is just one street over, which is great for walking back to your room after a few hand grenades. Jackson Sqaure is not too far of a walk, and neither is Harrahs if you want to get in on the gambling action. The staff was very friendly, and accomodating. You can use the restrooms at the hotel bar if you don't want to go back up to your room and miss out on the parade action. The only problem I had was one of the elevators was broken, and it caused some 5-10 min wait times when we first cheked in.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Ryan
"My mini vacay"
The only real issue I had was I was not notified prior to my arrival that my hotel was located near the parade route and most of the streets were blocked. It took me 4 1/2 hours to get to my hotel from the airport. I had to park at a parking lot four blocks from my hotel and walk there. They could also accommodate the vehicles of the guests of the hotel. I feel like the price for parking was pretty high for a guest that was staying at the hotel. But other than these two issues, my time at Wyndham was pretty good. I liked that it was close to every thing. I wouldn't mind staying there again.
3 night trip Feb 8, 2015
Nikkia
"Just passing"
Just passing
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
Ben
"Wrong room!!!"
Good location, and pretty clean rooms. But I was very dissapointed when I arrived. I specifically reserved a room with 2 double beds but was put in a 1 king bed room with a pull out sofa bed (which was very very uncomfortable) I had 3 guests with me and was denied a different room. Not a happy camper! also I was very frustrated with how long the check in took
Dustin
"They want to charge extra for everything"
they wanted extra money for a refrigerator I've never heard of that all other windham properties has them with what I paid for the room it should have came with it then they said if u lost your plastic bracelet it would cost extra
traveler
"Nice hotel close to the parade everything great"
I had a great time everything was excellent the facilities was clean the condition of the hotel was great, the room was very comfortable.
"Very shady neighbor"
Front desk not friendly or helpful. Tried to cancel second night stay due to weather. Not very helpful
Sue
"Right price for a place to sleep near Bourbon St"
Basic facilities, nice bathroom, no mini fridge, close to Bourbon Street.
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Stefan
"Pack light!"
Parking was a disaster. Had to wait in line for an hour on Royal St. just to pull into the hotel's garage. Once I got there it was so packed that self-park wasn't ab option, everyone had to valet (which of course costs more) the inside of the hotel is like a maze. Once you get to your floor with your bags you have to walk up stairs then down stairs then up and around a few more. Glad I packed light because the staff doesn't help you with your bags beyond the hotel lobby! The morning we left, the entire maid service staff was standing in the hallway blocking the winding, narrow walkways and elevators. We had a ton of stuff and had to maneuver and squeeze around them because they weren't moving! Great location and great price but the staff needs work!
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Klancey
"Convenient in French quater"
We enjoyed our stay. Were able walk most places. Staff was most helpful with points of interest and directions We had a great 3 nights and 4 days. That is enough in New Orleans if I have been before.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Madelyne
"Will return"
Great location few minute walk to everything
3 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
"An excellent stay"
It was excellent
3 night trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great Time!"
Great stay and great location. Stayed here a few years back when it was the Holiday Inn. It is so much better now being the Wyndham Hotel. Renovated, rooms updated, and better service now.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Simon
"Great!!!"
The hotel was very nice and clean. It's in a very convenient location. Close to Alot of the attractions. The staff were very friendly. It was a little noisy latter in the night, but that's New Orleans!! Will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Leacadi
"I'll Be Back"
Loved the hotel. Will definitely be back.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Aisha
"Great Weekend stay!!!"
The hotel was nice and right in the center of everything. Bourbon St, Canal St. and etc right there. Parking was a little expensive but well worth it. We will definitely be staying here again!!!
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Had fun"
Enjoyed
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Gilbert
"Nice hotel and staff"
We had to check in early and the staff was very accommodating. I loved the heated indoor poor as well! It was cold outside so that was a plus. The bed and pillows are very comfortable. I brought my favorite pillow and would have rather used theirs!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
jana
"Best bang for your buck!"
Great location that is close to everything in the French quarter. Beware of the liquor store directly across the street however!
4 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
"Conveniently located"
Great location in FQ and Edge of CBD. Easy to hot the length of Bourbon. Friendly staff, clean comfortable room. No complaints
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Craig
"Overall, pretty nice place"
The only issue that I had was that there was a group of drunken and disrespectful college students there (@400) and the elevators were not working properly. When they were functioning, it still took about 30 minutes to get an elevator and go up or down. Other than that, the hotel was great.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Good price for the location, Clean rooms"
This hotel was great for the price point. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and spacious. The location is right in the French Quarter which makes it easy to walk to most places, however the street was a little shady at night. The staff was friendly, but we had to wait a long time for a bellman to hold/pickup our bags and the housekeeping was pushy about getting in the room in the morning. That being said, it was a really busy weekend and I'm sure the hotel was packed full of guests who all needed bags checked and rooms cleaned. Also, the placement of the air conditioner vent was uncomfortable as it was right next to one of the beds and blew cold air on whoever slept there. We had to turn the fan off at night.
3 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
We got in late never got a key, and everyone was rude.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
JoLea
"They Charge for Early Check In"
The room and everything was nice but what really irked me is when I tried to check in at noon and was told that I would have to pay $50 extra to check in before 4:00 pm. Who does that?!?! They had the room ready and everything. For a big chain hotel this was highly disappointing. I understand that hotels have afternoon check in times and I am fine with that, but if you have a room available at noon, there is no reason to not give it to your patron.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Gustavo
"outstanding"
I truly enjoyed my stay. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that would visit New Orleans.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2015
Samantha
"Right in the middle of it all!"
The hotel was in a great location for all the action. We have never stayed at a hotel in the French Quarter before. In the past we have stayed on the other side of Canal and more Uptown. Bed was great. Pool amazing. Staff friendly and helpful (especially valet in directions back to I10). Read reviews about no hot water in shower - had a 10 minute problem with the in the AM before check out, but it eventually got there. No problem the other times we showered. Just gave us more time to pack up instead. Probably would not stay at any hotel in the French Quarter again though just because of traffic. If we do we would park outside of the quarter and/or taxi/bus in. Took an hour to get 5 blocks coming in and another hour when we tried to leave. Not far from all that NOLA has to offer though! That was the appeal and the hotel lived up to that. I appreciated they did not allow anyone in the hotel at night without showing their room key. Some party goers were put off by this, but safety makes sense! Elevators were slow, but what do you expect with a hotel of over 20 floors? We took the stairs most of the time and were on the 20th floor. Didn't bother us.
Mandy
"Probably would not stay here again!"
Very noisy Hotel! People in halls at all hours of the night were very loud and inconsiderate of other guest. Valet parking was $40.00 a day. We parked the vehicle and did not use it again in the 3 days. $40.00 is ridiculous for parking!!!!!
Vince
My fiend and I were greeted promptly by two valley workers who were very nice. Check in was quick. The top floor did smell like there had been partying going on but our room was very clean and smelt fresh. The shower water pressure was amazing and our king size bed was extremely comfortable.
Priscilla
"Great hotel in middle of French Quarter"
We had an outstanding experience. We were in town for the weekend before Marti Gras so things were pretty crazy. The hotel staff here all handled everything thrown their way just like pros. The front desk were dealing with about 200 fraternity members and their dates who all arrived at the same time, showed up drunk, and didn't listen to anyone. They handled everyone in a friendly, professional manner while still taking great care of us and the other people checking in. The hotel is very nice and well kept and despite being in a city of hard-partying it was always clean and quiet. We had a great time, and thank you so much to the whole staff of the Wyndham!! It is because of your staff that we will only stay at the Wyndham when we make our yearly trip to New Orleans. Thanks again, I appreciate your professional and genuinely kind customer service and hospitality. Patrick
Patrick
"Good hotel for a great price!"
We stayed here while in NOLA for a short trip. The staff was courteous and efficient and our room was very clean. Given it was Mardi Gras, there was a lot of street noise from the parade and various groups partying in their hotel rooms well into the night, but it didn't bother us. The shower water was also on the cold side, even on its hottest setting. Overall, a great place to stay if you're looking to be close to all the action.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Laurie
Based on other reviews we were a little leery. But, our room was clean , large, and newly renovated it appears. The only bad part was the incessant elevator noise and we were quite aways from it.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
new retiree
Close to Bourbon St. , trolley and anything else you would need. Nice restaurant attatched.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015