All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
4400 Connecticut Ave Nw, Washington, DC, 20008, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Nice hotel close to Metro"
Nice hotel. room was right by the ice machine so a little nosier than I would like.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the noisy ice maker! We hope you visit us again so we can provide an even better experience.
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Christian
"Great quality for the price"
Can't beat the price. Plus room was clean and the hotel is only a five minute walk south of the Van Ness-UDC stop on the Red Line
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for the four star review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the “Best Value Under the Sun” and we hope you return for another visit soon!
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"good value"
close to metro, coffee, restaurants. Good staff. Self-parking is available.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We appreciate your review and feedback and hope to see you again the next time you are in DC.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
The hotel is far beyond the pictures .. It looks very old, no space in the lobby to do anything, room are very small, toilet need maintenance. The only good thing is it's very near to metro station
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We are very sorry to see your experience with us was less than perfect. We appreciate you letting us know your feedback so we can make improvements to our hotel in the future. We hope you consider staying with us again.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Right price, great location"
Great stay, clean room, about a block and a half from the metro, a major plus for getting around D.C. Would definitely stay here again!
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for the great five star review of the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue! We are thrilled you had a great stay in our conveniently located hotel and we can’t wait to have you back. See you soon!
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Greg's stay in D.C."
Great rate for a pretty nice hotel. Onsite parking, free internet, God climate control, plenty of plugs, clean, co,for table bed, good tv and everything worked in hotel and room
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for sharing this four star review of the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that our clean and comfortable rooms met your expectations. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Greg
Pleasant staff, hotel a bit worn but nice. Comfortable for a brief stay. Parking charges are too high.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Parking"
I am very upset that parking was not included. I will never stay here again.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We are very sorry to see that you are upset with our parking fee. Being a city center property, we are unable to offer this amenity for free which is consistent with most city properties. We do hope you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"A Familiar Face"
This is becoming my go to spot when I need to be in the city. I wish they had a pool, but I'll live. It's really not too shabby a spot. I like staying here for the convenience and the comfort. Now, I am becoming a recognizable face around here, and that's OK.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you so much for your loyalty Guillermo. It is always a pleasure to welcome you back to the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue! We are proud to always offer you a comfortable stay and look forward to your next trip back to DC.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2015
Guillermo
"a nice value hotel"
Really pleasant room, polite staff.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for sharing this four star rating and great review of the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue. We are always excited to share such positive feedback with our staff and welcome you back any time for the “Best Value Under the Sun.”
1 night trip Jan 27, 2015
"Find A Different Hotel"
The sheets on the bed were obviously not changed and recently soiled with food. Did not see it until AM and reported it when I departed.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We are very sorry to see your experience with us was less than perfect. We appreciate you letting us know of the issue you had so that we may work on ensuring this never happens again.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
My family and I went to DC so I could have surgery at Walter Reed. Very convenient . Was perfect for our needs
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We are so happy to have been perfect for your needs while traveling to DC. We wish you the best of luck with your surgery recovery and hope you will come stay with us again to see the rest of what DC has to offer!
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
BRENDA
"nice accessible clean room"
Just a nice basic room. Front desk was super helpful when hotels.com forgot to fax over the reservation.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for this four star rating and for taking the time to share your review. We are happy you found our staff to be helpful and accommodations to be suitable for your traveling needs. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
"Decent Hotel"
Nice place to stay. Very convenient to area attraction's and the hotel was decent for the price! Overall a good experience.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for this nice review! We are so glad you were able to take advantage of our convenient location, all for a good value. We welcome you back anytime for another nice stay!
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Ok"
Newer, small rooms but thin walls and loud in the hallway.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for choosing to stay with us Ian. We appreciate you as our guest and hope to see you again the next time you are in DC.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Ian
Good functional stay for a traveler...............................................
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Tom-AZ
"Great budget hotel in DC"
Great price for a hotel in DC.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for taking the time to share your sentiment about the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue providing the “Best Value Under the Sun!” We hope you will come to visit us again soon!
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
elizabeth
It was a good stay.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you so much for providing us with this review! We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. We hope that you will come back sometime in the near future!
1 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2015
"It is a bad hotel, bad service"
It was a very bad experience. My friend checked out without collecting my deposit (it was paid by cash), and the person at the front desk didn't check and paid me. I called the hotel after that, the person from the front desk told me it was showed on their system that the manager would send the money by check to the address we registered, and asked me to call again after the new year holiday. A few days later, I called, but the person from the front desk told me that the deposit can be returned only if I pick up by myself from their hotel! I live hundreds of miles away, and I would not drive hundreds of miles just to pick up a $50 check! I called several times after that to speak to the manager, but never once did any manager answer the phone. So I want to remind everyone that it is a bad hotel, and never stay there.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We are very sorry to see you had a bad experience with us. We do hope this issue was finally corrected to your satisfaction and hope you will consider staying with us again as we value you as our guest.
1 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
"Need to train the staff in the front desk"
I use this accommodation every year but I had an unpleasant experience this year. On the second day I came back to the motel, I found out the room cleaning service wasn't done. The bed was not made and towels on the floor were still there. I requested new towels but the person in the front desk told me that she was not in charge of the cleaning service and didn't know where clean towels were. I strongly believe the staff should know the location of such basic items and should be able to accommodate needs of their guests. I strongly request the management people to train the staff who work the front desk. Yes, I use this accommodation every year. There are some reasons. The price is great in DC area. The location is wonderful and very convenient. It is only 3 blocks away from the metro station (Red line), Van Ness-UDC. You can go to the central part of DC without changing metros. There is Giant's grocery store and a lot of restaurants nearby. It is in the safe area.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We understand there is always room for improvement so we will be sure to look into the details you have supplied us. We are glad to hear that you find our hotel in a convenient location in the DC area. We appreciate you being such a loyal customer and we look forward to the next time you reside with us.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Sue
"Not Bad At ALL"
I enjoyed my 2 day stay immensely. the accommodations were comfortable.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue. We are pleased to know how much you enjoyed your time with us in our comfortable guest rooms. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!
2 night trip Jan 5, 2015
Guillermo
"My hotel stay"
My stay was great. Everyone was friendly and polite.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for choosing to stay with the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue! We are very glad to see you had a great stay with us and will be sure to share your positive sentiment about our friendly and polite service, with the rest of our staff. Please come and visit us again soon!
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
Laqreshea
We stayed for 2 days, good location, and worthy price
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for this five star rating of the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue! We are very happy to have provided you with the “Best Value Under the Sun” and hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Arckady
"You get what you pay for."
The hotel is in a good location. It's not the closest to the sights but is one block from the Van Ness metro so it's real easy to get around almost anywhere in DC. The room was SMALL the bed was firm and while not uncomfortable it was not the best the pillows were also small. There was no TV remote but the dear brought me one later tho I had to call them from my cell phone because my room phone didn't work. Don't get my wrong I would likely stay there again.. It's good for the money. Oh they do charge $23.00 for parking. But it's on site and secure.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We thank you for taking the time to share this review of your recent stay with us. We are very glad to see you agree that our property is very conveniently located within the city center and appreciate your likelihood to stay with us again the next time you are in our area.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Moldy room next the elevator on the fourth floor"
Well the staff when we checked in was great! Very helpful. Not so much when we checked out, not even so much as a how was your stay?. The rooms are small! And ours was literally sharing a wall with the elevator! I heard every *ding and every roller bag go in and out of the elevator.. not to mention the foot traffic. People coming in at 2am were screaming and pounding on the walls! The room was clean EXCEPT the walls. Mold was growing near the ceiling. I thought this was kind of nasty but by the time they allowed us to check in we really had no other option. Yes there is a self parking fee $26 and some change and only from check in to check out.. which for tou risks doesn't really make much sense, unless you're just trying to make them pay out the butt. I might try the hotel again because of its price, but I will most definitely complain if I get a room with mold or near an elevator. Oh but location was good, two blocks from van Ness red line metro stop.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, Stephanie. We do appreciate your feedback and want to assure you we will have our maintenance staff inspect all walls in order to uphold proper cleanliness. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we do look forward to seeing you again for your next trip, as we are always happy to provide our guests with a great value.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Hidden Fees."
My girlfriend and I stayed to rave at the Echostage. The room wasn't the best, and in my opinion, not worth the money. They forget to tell you that parking is $20 a night per car and they will also hold onto a $50 deposit when you check in. Stay somewhere else.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for staying with us Darren. We are sorry that your experience was not satisfactory. We do have to charge for parking, which is a fee that is noted on our website. We hope you reconsider staying with us again.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Darren
"Don't stay at this hotel"
The hotel was not a 3 star hotel as listed on hotels.com. The hotel was not kept up well. Doors in the main area had broken glass. The rooms were beaten up. We didnt get hotel service on the first day. Parking is $23+ a day and the structure is not secure. The manager was very accommodating to our complaints, so that is the only silver lining we had. The thing that bothered me the most was that the $50 hold they placed on my debit card was charged to my account 3 days after I checked out of the hote.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We are very sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We did have an unfortunate circumstance prior to your visit that resulted with the glass in the doorway being broken. As the safety of our guests is of the utmost importance, we made sure to take immediate action on getting this glass replaced as soon as possible. We do hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in DC.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
kenya
"NO PLACE TO PARK YOUR CAR ..."
First at all ..There is not parking lot ..you have to pay like $30 a day to park your car ...RIDICULOUS ..stay away from this hotel .
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We thank you for your feedback, Jorge and appreciate the opportunity to elaborate. Because our property is centrally located within city limits, we have to share our facility amenities with all other businesses that surround our neighborhood. This is consistent with most other city center properties that, unfortunately, also have to charge guests for parking. We do appreciate your understanding and hope that you will reconsider staying with us again for your next DC trip.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
jorge salmeron
"Days Inn - Connecticut Ave"
The hotel service and staff were great. The room smelled of some sort of mildew and the pillows are terrible. Other than that, great location.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are excited to see you enjoyed our staff and service and thank you for your feedback about your guestroom. We will be sure to forward this to proper management for further review and hope to see you again!
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
My stay at the hotel was great. It was clean and easy access. I will come another time.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for this five star rating of the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue! We are so excited you enjoyed a great stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Carlton
"Trip to Washington DC"
I have to pay extra parking fee at the hotel even after selecting the free parking option while booking the hotel
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We are very sorry for the confusion with the parking at our property. Because we are located within the city, we are unable to offer free parking for our guests. We do hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are traveling to our area.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Room comfort is zero"
I had nice stay but the only thing was that there was no microwave and fridge in the room. The ironing board was broken. I recommend them having costumers complaint forms in the room so that customers can make their comments before leaving instead of complaining to them when checking. I really appreciate their gift shop. It was awesome. Thanks.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We appreciate your review. We are always interested in our guest’s suggestions and welcome them in any form, whether it is in person or online. We are glad you enjoyed our gift shop!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Ebiakpo
"Just stayed for one night, rest up and moved on."
Looking for a place that is close to Smithsonian Zoo and Downtown DC actions... and that's what we got. Some confusion on the rooms, paid for 2 rooms but the front desk saw just one, not to worried got it covered with easy.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. We are sorry about the confusion with the room reservations and appreciate your understanding and patience as we sorted everything out. We hope to see you again the next time you want to visit DC.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice and Comfortable Stay"
The stay was very comfortable. The room was nice, little and compact in style, having everything necessary within arm and leg reach. The only negative I would say is the lack of a laundry room for guests to wash any necessary clothing of theirs.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for your four star rating of your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed our city center property and appreciate your understanding that because we are within the city limits, we have certain restrictions with space and amenities that we are able to offer our guests. We do hope you will choose us again the next time you are in DC.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Chilaka
"cheap and convenient"
the price is very cheap, and bus and subway station is nearby
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Washington DC. We are happy you enjoyed our convenient location and great room rates. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"A confortable place near metro station."
The room is clean and all facilities work well. I like the hotel very much.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Washington DC. We are happy you enjoyed your stay in our nice clean rooms, and we hope you visit us again soon. Happy New Year!
Jack
"Close to the metro"
I was visiting DC out of New York,,I used to live in DC so I know how to figure stuff out, this is place is close to the metro area and red line so it can take you to DuPont to get wasted.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn, where you can always find the “Best Value Under the Sun.” We hope you enjoyed your stay and that you return again soon. Happy New Year!
Faisal
Wifi wasn't working but they got it fixed within a few hours. Was a nice stay.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue. We are very happy we were able to fix the WiFi issue for you and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please visit us again the next time you are in the DC area!
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice hotel in the middle of DC"
was great service except no water in the room to drink
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for choosing Days Inn. We are glad you were satisfied with the majority of your stay and we hope you visit us again soon. Happy New Year!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Mehari
"Horrible hotel . Rooms smell like cheese."
Not a good hotel. You have to pay for parking per day. The room smells like stinky cheese.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We apologize for the odor of the room and parking fees. We are always interested in what our guests have to say, because your satisfactory is our biggest focus. We will be sure to take your feedback into account. Thank you for choosing us and we hope that you will reconsider staying with us the next time you are in our area.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
sandy mencias
"fix the key card otherwise great hotel"
I had an awesome time, worth the money, still getting used to key card access elevators (card doesn't work sometimes and it's irritating) but other than that I had a marvelous time.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for your review and feedback. We always appreciate hearing what our guests have to say especially since you truly enjoyed your time here. In regards to the key card, we are looking into how to improve this minor glitch. We hope that the next time you are in the Washington DC area you come back and stay with us!
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Jontia
"Affordable hotel in Downtown DC"
Great deal and friendly staff.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Wow, we really appreciate this high review! We are thrilled to see that our hotel is affordable and our staff is friendly! The next time you are in the Washington DC area, we would love to have you back.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
Siavash
"Worth the stay"
The only hiccup was the room key not working I'm the elevator. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Hotel was clean and nice. They brought me a microwave it's accessible to all the surrounding stores and I actually had a pleasant stay.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for this high review. Our staff is always excited to have new and old guests at our hotel and they are always willing to help whenever it is needed! We do apologize for the key not working in the elevator. We hope that our hotel and its location brings you back sometime soon!
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
Jontia
Nice
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for your four star rating of the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue! Please come and visit us again soon.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Ok stay for price"
Basic living.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the DC area.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
"DC Visit!"
We had a great time. Room and facilities were fairly average, but staff was wonderful. Very easy access to the Van Ness/UDC Metro got us to major sites and everywhere we wanted to go. No car needed! Will definitely stay again when we come back!
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you Shannon! The Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue appreciates your four star rating and are so glad to see you enjoyed our convenient location. We look forward to seeing you again for your next visit back!
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Shannon
"Beware $50 "incidentals" insurance (7-day refund)"
Stay was good. Room was not the best (close to elevator - lots of foot traffic in front of my room)... Had a problem with the hot water initially (not sure what...), but the maintenance staff responded quickly, and whatever the problem, it was solved.. Average stay for price I'd imagine. Was totally surprised at the additional $50 for "incidentals", which was refunded almost 7 days later... This was a big downer; was totally unexpected. Didn't know this until literally minutes before given the keycard to my room. This should be advertised BEFORE booking.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had a good stay with us and do appreciate your suggestions on how to better improve our communications. We will be sure to forward this to proper management for consideration and hope to see you again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
"Nice hotel with a nearly metro station"
Very good looking rooms, nice staff. The Check in its Very fast
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for this five star rating of the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue! We are glad to have provided a nice experience for your trip to DC and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
The hotel was fine for Darren Nichols and Bowen Blair. I am not happy about the lack of response from several calls I have placed to the manager - Peggy. Darren and Bowen had reservations for 3 nights and because their legislative meetings had been adjusted, we called to cancel the last night's reservation for both of them. I called before they even departed from Portland enroute to Washington DC. I called and spoke to the manager, Peggy, and she was very nice. Peggy said she would check to see if we could get reimbursed for the last night's stay. I never heard back from her and I have left 3 messages asking for a return call. I would appreciate a response from someone.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
We are very sorry you had this experience with us and trust this has been corrected to your satisfaction.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Nice inexpensive hotel in DC"
It's a nice location a few blocks from the metro. It's a very nice room for the price. DC is very expensive and this is one of the lower cost hotels, but also a very nice stay. It's a little dated, but very clean. Hotel staff is friendly and it was overall a good place to lay my head at night.
Response by Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Thank you Scott! The Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue truly appreciates your five star rating and very nice review of your recent stay. We are so glad to see you agree that we provide the “Best Value Under the Sun” for the DC area and we hope to welcome you back for another nice stay!
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014