All hotels in Akron, Ohio, United States of America
2940 Chenoweth Road, Akron, OH, 44312, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Great getaway"
Was a weekend stay for the wife and I .Room was cozy nice and warm for the cold weather outside bed was amazing ,slept like a baby. Hotel was clean every one was friendly.Breakfast was hot and delicious. Highly recommend this hotel
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Edward
"Mold on shower curtain and walls"
Other than that it wasn't too bad. We staid 3 days. Will shop around more next time we're in that area.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Mandy
"Didn't/did like"
Overall my experience would have been highly recommendable. However, the sense of smell is a big deal. What bothered me was an unusual smell that was pervasive, yet had it's greatest strength in the lobby. The entire facility appeared clean, neat, and well accoutered. The staff was competent, friendly, professional, approachable, and classy. But, the building had an unpleasant odor throughout the interior. I don't know if the odor was a trick of some weird specific interaction of that building with the immediate environment(the odor was not noticeable outside of the building), a cleaner, a cleaner's mis-use, something 'leaking' out of a building material, pieces of dead things being strategically placed throughout the building, sabotage, not changing mop water frequently enough, or whatever. The smell was definitely strongest in the Lobby. It was however present throughout the building. I am a smoker, and I don't have the best sniffer. The smell was not 'chemically' like a cleaner/disinfectant had been overused. It was not an overuse of perfume. It was not the 'musty'/'mouldy' smell of overused mop water. It wasn't body odor. it wasn't quite dirty sneaker. It was nearest the smell of 'rot'. It was very unpleasant. And it was EVERYWHERE in the building. Maybe it was me. Maybe all, or most, or enough of a percentage of hotels smell like this that I am exposing my own naivete'. That's cool. I don't spend much time in hotels.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Should of been cheaper"
The lobby and halls smell like mildew. The room service never showed up to bring additional sheets. The windows arent insulated you could feel the cold air from outside.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Hotel Stay was Good"
Not the easiest place to find. Also, not the best curb appeal. However, the desk clerks were friendly, the room was recently remodeled and clean, and the breakfast was OK. Nothing great, but enough to get you started on your day. For the price, it was worth it.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great price"
The hotel staff were all very friendly and went out of their way to get us adjoining rooms and on the first floor. Rooms have been updated. Looked fresh and up to date. Only stayed one night. Close to interstate and places to eat. Hot breakfast served which was nice so we did'nt have to stop for food. Overall very good price.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"just a break"
awesome
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Gina
"Can't believe this is a recommended hotel?"
Not nice at all! It should be taken off the list of recommended hotels. I was not comfortable walking in let alone staying. I walked in then a few moments later walked out to stay at another hotel. Didn't get a refund but I didn't care after that experience. No longer an Expedia fan.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Sales person
"One Night Stay"
OK, outside around the building is dirty full of cigarette butts. Room was remodeled recently and acceptable. Lots of places to eat nearby.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Bruce
This hotel was great. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was very quiet during the night. They have a great outside pool that was a very nice size. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. The bed was comfortable and we slept very nicely. The continental breakfast was wonderful. All of the food was warm and delicious. They had a great variety from hot foods to cold pastries, bread and bagels. The space for the seating area was very large.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Kevin Morrison
"Solid Accomodations"
I was @ the QICC 1 night while on a biz trip to Akron. It's a older hotel but has undergone extensive renovations which were very nicely done and coupled with the friendly and efficient staff, makes this establishment a very smart choice for a stay in Akron.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Max P.
"worth the money"
Our room was clean. The lobby and halls were clean and quiet. There were absolutely no disturbances. We got a good night's sleep, a nice cool swim, and a hot breakfast for a reasonable price.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Kids were happy ,nice breakfast,clean room ,no stinky smells
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
The stay was nice and comfort but the bathroom was hard to shut and made a loud noise every time you open or close
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
We stayed here for one night and probably won't stay here again. The service was good and friendly but the room was not clean. The bathroom smelled and was dirty and there was stains on our pillow cases.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Ok for the price"
Not real impressed. The door to the room didn't close on it's own - you had to pull it shut. The bathroom was extremely small, and the room was quite small as well. The breakfast was OK, but not what you normally find at a place like this.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Quiet stay."
Nice stay. Housekeeping came to the door and ask if we needed anything. I said we could use clean towels. Never got them.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"no elevator"
The greatest inconvenience was that there is no elevator for handicapped persons. This created some difficulties for us in getting our luggage in and out of the building.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
The only suggestion I have is to change up the breakfast because the travelers that are staying more than 2 days get tired of eating the same exact thing!!!!!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice, but..."
Decent place to sleep after seeing a concert in Cuyahoga Falls. Looked like the whole place had been remodeled recently, but it did still have an old feel to it. Huge window in the room was filthy. Bed was comfy. Missed breakfast. Didn't have time to use the pool or fitness center. Nice tv, fridge and microwave. Front desk workers were friendly when checking in and out, but when we asked for extra towels in the morning we were told they were all in the washer...
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
"A good day in Akron/Canton."
The Quality Inn met all my expectations. I just wish I had more time to use the pool.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Nothing special but nothing really wrong"
Just a bit cheapo
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Quality Inn Akron"
The lobby is nice. The rest of the place is ratty. Don't stay there.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Close to University of Akron"
Nice clean room, comfortable, quiet. Great value. Close to stores if you need them.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"near everything I needed to get to."
my stay was nice and friendly and clean and curtious.
2 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Marge
"Stayed for the park and fly service"
We chose this hotel because they offered the park and fly shuttle service. The front desk staff was very friendly and out going. Our room was very clean and inviting. The hotel itself was very clean. The shuttle staff was very friendly as well. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and we will definitely use this hotel again the next time we fly out of Akron.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Linens"
Sheets and towels do not look clean and fresh. Towels are really bad and looks like they were used for a decade and yellow. Pictures showed pool and was not even open at the end of May. Very disappointed.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"No elevator"
There was no elevator and it could use a coat of paint outside. Ice machine was not working. But the Breakfast was extremely good and people where friendly. Beds where comforterable .
2 night business trip May 10, 2014
Carlie
"OK Hotel"
Nothing special... a clean place to sleep... very quiet...close to the highway ... decent continental breakfast...
2 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Vacation"
Nice place to stay. Rooms and hotel very clean. Staff very helpful and friendly. Next to movie house and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
When I arrived, I opened the drawer of the night stand to get the yellow pages, the edge of the drawer was wet and sticky. You could see that someone had spilled something on the drawer and it was not cleaned up. the mirror on the door which connected the room next to us had smudge marks and had not been cleaned. I had a late check-in, so I know they were not pressed for time to clean it. Also, I had put that there would be 4 of us in the room. I was charged an additional $40 for this. My complaint is that I should have only been charged if anything $30 as there were only an additional 3 people. So are you telling me I can have a room but I will have to pay extra for myself to sleep in it? My stay should have been included in the initial cost of the room. I could not get in touch with anybody from hotels.com to get these charges cleared up.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
The overall visit was good. However, The cleaning of the rooms needs to be addressed. When I arrived I opened the drawer of the nightstand to get the yellow pages and the whole rim of the drawer was wet and sticky. You could see that someonehad something and it wasn't cleaned up. Also the mirror on the for connecting the room next to us had smudge marks on it like it hadn't been cleaned either. I had a late check in so I know they shouldn'thave been pressed for time to clean.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Melanie Shepard
Breakfast was really decent for price of accommodation. A few nice touches, such as decorations for St. Patricks day and flowers on the tables.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice rooms, nasty manager"
Rooms, check in and location were good. No house keeping available at 5 pm even though they had missed 2 of the rooms in our party. Could not even get them towels. Manager very unwilling to help or give them another room when many were available. Said he had to get housekeeping's side of the story first. Since we were all checking out in the morning, we would be gone before they arrived. No manager on premises next morning at 9:15 am
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2014
Pat Lassak
"Nice rooms,limited cleaning staff, grumpy manager"
We liked our one night stay for which we booked 4 rooms , however on our return thru Akron we booked the rooms for 2 nights. 2 were not cleaned or given fresh towels. When we notified the hotel front desk after our return in the afternoon, we were informed that housekeeping was closed for the day and if the rooms were not done it must have been requested tonskipmthem. The manager was totally unhelpful and said he had to get housekeepngs side of the story the next day which was no help for clean linens that night . Will not return.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2014
Pat lassak
The hotel was fine. Was asked to park in back lot, which was horrible & not plowed well of snow. Also, dimly lit. Felt unsafe. Opted to park in front of hotel even though was a farther walk to room.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Recommend"
Enjoyed our stay. Staff are very friendly and accomodating
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Sue
"Akron Quality Inn Hotel."
The room was quite nice except for the noisy fan.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Gwen
"The building needed A LOT of help!"
At first when I walked into the lobby the place seemed very nice. The desk receptionist was polite but dressed unprofessionally. She didn't even have on a uniform. But it was disappointing to know that the hotel didn't have an elevator. The stairs you had to walk up didn't seem stable. The ice machine had so much rust and looked in such bad shape I was scared to get ice out of it. When I got to my room, I was happy to see that the bed was nicely made but it was VERY disappointing to see that I was in a room with a queen size bed and NOT the king soze i had paid for. The heater/cooling system in the room made a lot of noise, not sure what that was about. The sheets were scratchy, almost like sand paper and they used too much bleach on the towels it would dry out my skin! The next morning I went down to the dining area to eat breakfast. The sausages were way over cooked. And was stopped by a sign and by an attendant that I was not allowed to take my breakfast upstairs "due to renovations". Seriously? How does it make any sense that we are able to order food and have it delivered, eat it in our room but not have food from breakfast brought up? And last but not least, I was plowed in by the company that shovels the snow in the parking lot. The person made it so my car couldn't get out unless I shoveled myself out! Just ridiculous. Over all I will NOT be coming back.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
jane
Kind of cold in the hallways
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Don't stay here if you have a choice."
Heater blowing constantly, management indicates all rooms the same. Setting the heater on 66 degrees results in a room temp of over 80 - blowing on high constantly. Completely dehydrating, health risk. Have you ever tried to eat a breakfast with only a plastic spoon? Well, it happened 2 days out of 4. No attendant on duty to resolve. Do you need to have HighSpeed Internet (for your work)? Wireless only disconnected many times every couple hours. Speed tests were 2mb down, 1.5 up. Not really high speed in my book. If you have a choice, don't stay here.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Exactly what I needed."
I am a law student who commutes from Ypungstown Oh. I chose to spend the week here, as weather was bad, and I had daily early class. Hotel met all of my requirements. Friendly, attentive staff.
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2014
Big Red
"Comfy Bed"
Happy with comfortable king sized bed for my 6'6" man !! Staff was polite and pleasant. Unfortunately, neither ice machine on the 2nd Floor worked.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2014
"Updated and clean"
Stayed here for several days when in town for the holidays. Front desk staff could have been friendlier but the housekeeping staff made up for it. They were helpful and pleasant. The hotel has been remodeled inside, so while it is a little dated looking outside, the rooms were very nice and most importantly the beds were comfortable. They should get better pillows though. Otherwise for the price it was a great deal and we will stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"Nice hotel in convenient place."
We stayed over two nights. The first room that was given to us was not very clean. The bed sheets were dirty. But immediately we were given a different room and it was cleaned.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Would be nice"
Rooms need microwave and fridge.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Staff was friendly and helpful. Good free hot breakfast.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013
I was disappointed in my quarters. We were first given rooms in the rear of the building on the 2nd floor which had no elevator access. In fact there were no elevators. We had to climb stairs with bags in tow. We then called the management to express our disatisfaction. He informed us we could upgrade for $35.00 more for the remainder of the stay. He failed to inform the front desk. When we inquired about the upgrade she informed us their were no rooms available and it would be $35.00 per night to upgrade.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
judy
"Affordable hotel"
Very nice find, affordable, room was clean- the bed very comfortable- staff very friendly
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
maggie
"Nice little Place"
This was a nice place to stay overnight at with a nice breakfast including hard-boiled eggs for those, like me, who do not like the instant-prepared eggs.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013