All hotels in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2111 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI, 53186, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"my stay at waukesha, wi location"
This hotel was bad..thy have no refrig or microwave, the information packet inside room said this hotel has complimentary newspapers..thy don't.thy stopped tht.the breakfast is terrible! Milk warm, bananas all rotten, bagels hard, danishs r stale, nothing to drink except coffee or oj which was yucky, the pool was freezing cold, this is supposed to be a non smoking hotel but my room smelled like smoke and there were ashes on window sill and inside window.I do not smoke.I have allergies.I did complain but was only told I could get discount on next visit. I was upset and If I couldve gotten refund cuz I had to prepay before I got there I would have! I will not stay there again and I hope you do something about this! I was there for a funeral.I drove all the way from alabama and I'm still upset!!!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Dear Heather, Firstly, our condolences for your loss. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your lodging experience with us. At the Ramada Waukesha, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations.  During your next stay, please inform our front desk personnel immediately if you are not comfortable.  This way our trained staff could act promptly to satisfy your lodging needs.  While booking your next stay, please specify you are in need of certain amenities so we know to book you into a suite-as our standard rooms do not come equipped with a microwave & refrigerator. By state codes, we are to keep pool at 80-84 degrees at which, is set to 82 degrees all-year-round. We are in fact a non-smoking property and unfortunately, we can not control our guests and their decisions to break the rules. As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again by enforcing stricter rules for our housekeeping personnel. They are never to skip a beat for anything as our guests are who make this corporation successful. We deeply value your relationship with the Ramada Waukesha and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. We hope you give us another chance to prove ourselves.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
heather white
good and clean
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Thank you Jim for your feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and am grateful that you chose Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs. We hope to hear from you soon.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
My and my boyfriend went for Valentine's Day weekend and we enjoyed our time. Hotel was nice and clean and when we needed something the manager and there crew helped with every need.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
We appreciate your time for honestly rating our property and for giving us some feedback on your lodging experience with us. On behalf of the entire team at the Ramada Waukesha, I extend you a very warm THANK YOU for trusting us to satisfy your lodging needs. We sincerely hope your moment with us was enjoyable and comfortable as we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. We truly hope we hear from you soon.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Deidre
"Was ok."
The building is old and it shows. Service was great. Price was good. Was convenient for a quick overnight stay.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Thank you for choosing Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs & also for your feedback. We are glad you were satisfied with your experience with us and we hope to hear from you soon.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
It was great I just wish the pool was open later
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Hello Maggie, Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your lodging experience with us. There are guest rooms all around and above the pool area so in order to be courteous to all guests, we have set the close time for the pool area at 11pm every night. We hope you revisit us soon. Also, our pool area opens up at 6am every morning-should you decide to spend a little extra time enjoying our amenities. :)
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Maggie
"Descent hotel for price"
Room was nice. Don't go to the pool if you can even find it
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Thank you for choosing Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs. Also, thank you for your feedback. During your next visit, please let us know if you are having a difficult time locating any amenities on property so we could point you in the correct direction to enjoy all of them in its entirety. We hope to see you soon!
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
mark
"Better than expected."
I was looking for somewhere to sleep after a night out with friends, so I didn't have to drive home. It was an economical hotel and better than I expected. I didnt use the other amenties. Loved the many pillows. Clean room.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to hear you were responsible after a night out. :) We are looking forward to building a long-term business relationship with you. As always, thank you for choosing Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Marleen
"Close to family"
Very clean great room warm and dry. Big snow storm when we were there.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Thank you for choosing Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs. Also, a big THANK YOU for taking the time to honestly rate our property. We remember the big snow storm all too well! :) We look forward to hearing from you again & hopefully it will be during warmer weather. :)
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"thanksgiving stay"
nice rooms nice pools ok breakfast not too expensive
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
J
"milwaukee native"
price and service
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"NEVER EVER STAY AT ANOTHER RAMADA OR USE EXPEDIA."
Beds stunk and hard. Very unhappy with stay and never will again. We would (our Company) will pay 3x's to stay elsewhere. Then when my guys had to move because of location - the manager SUE would not refund our money for days not used. I was looking at booking a cruise thru Expedia but WILL NOT do that. If they will not refund for a hotel stay then they sure wouldn't be a company that I would give my money to for a cruise.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the comfort of your guest room. At the Ramada Waukesha, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations.  During your next stay, please inform our front desk personnel immediately if you are not comfortable.  This way our trained staff could act promptly to satisfy your lodging needs.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Administrator
"Nice place!"
We will stay again if we travel that way for hockey!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
We are delighted that you have selected the Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs. We will be very happy to have you back with us! As always, THANK YOU for choosing Ramada Waukesha!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Kevin Stormer
"Close to the Elks Club where we went."
The Hotel was nice, clean and friendly staff...The beds were small..Otherwise, a very nice place to stay..
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Thank you for choosing the Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs. Our #1 goal in the lodging business is to make sure ALL of our guests are happy and comfortable. Please advise a front desk personnel during your next stay should you become uncomfortable in our property.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"TC1972"
Friendly staff...clean comfortable rooms.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Thank you for choosing Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to lend us some feedback on our property. We sincerely hope your moment with us was enjoyable and comfortable as we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. I look forward to building a stronger and longer business relationship with you.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
"Small room with no fridge or microwave"
It wasn't terrible but we were shocked that there was no fridge or microwave in our room. The room was fairly small. The first morning the juice machine had some old juice was smelled and tasted like it was fermenting and our 2 and 5 year old each drank some then complained about the taste. It got changed after we told the front desk but it was rather frustrating.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again by enforcing stricter rules for our housekeeping personnel. They are never to skip a beat for anything as our guests are who make this corporation successful. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the comfort of your guest room. During your next stay, please advise our front desk personnel as there may be available suite upgrades for you and your family to partake in. As always, thank you for choosing Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
bret5
"Met our needs"
quiet room, very accommodating for our needs, reasonable rates
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
C Van Hefty
"Quick stay"
I stay at a lot of hotels for business purposes and this hotel did not meet my expectations at all. The best part of the hotel was the location and nearby restaurants.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced at our property. If you become uncomfortable any time during your stay, please make sure you let any staff on duty aware of any issues. This way we have a chance to accommodate you to your standards. As always, thank you for choosing Ramada Waukesha for your lodging needs.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
"harleyfest 110"
everything was fine breakfest could have larger variety but was good rooms were clean bed was comfortable
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
On behalf of the entire team at the Ramada Waukesha, I extend you a very warm THANK YOU for your feedback on your time with us. Also, a huge THANK YOU for trusting us to satisfy your lodging needs. We sincerely hope your moment with us was enjoyable and comfortable as we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. We look forward to your ROARING back in town for the 115th!!!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Stay Clear"
Staff was pleasant enough but the room was horrible. Smell of smoke and not very clear. Hotel was very dated and tired.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Just so so"
Would not be stopping back. Very outdated bathroom, toilet worked "sometimes". Continental breakfast ran out of food and coffee! Pool area super old and looked like an equipment storage area. The pool was freezing and no jet action in hot tub
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"acceptable"
was not expecting much - a reasonable play to stay for a very low price. just fine if you need a place to crash for a night
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice!"
Good hotel. Clean. Room was comfortable. Nice staff.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2013
Y. Quiles
Hotel is old and in need of updating
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
We came down for breakfast and almost everything had run out. There was no juice, very few napkins, the fruit was almost gone, tables were dirty, and the waffle batter was out. There was a large group of guests that had to wait for items to be replenished. You may want to consider hiring someone to manage the kitchen area. I see many hotels who have staff that work only in the kitchen. The staff was working front desk and kitchen during out stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2013
Marj
"Great hotel for a one-night stay"
Bed was comfortable. Room was nice. Good price for a room needed for just one night.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Tracy
Main area and room very nice but stairwell entries need to be brought up to the same level.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
In having trouble with the bath rooms by the pool,I think the pool & hot tub should have been closed. Floors & under sill of hot tub & pool very dirty. Normally this has been good.
"Not far from I-94"
I would not recommend this location. There was mold on the shower curtain, brown spots on the wall in the bathroom. Not sure what it was. The shampoo provided did not lather, and the bed spread was lumpy. The whole location needed to be updated, and could tell the employees did not take pride in their work. The front desk attendant couldn't even leave to bring us fresh towels or ask someone from housekeeping to drop some off since they were close to our room.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Cheap, many stays, great for cost."
As expected. Great stay for the money. Pool, breakfast, flat screen, quiet.
Friendly staff
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
This was not at all a good hotel. They put me on the top floor with no elevator, I had to make several trips to get all my things up into the room. I will never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2013
"Was ok for the price"
nice, clean decent. The breakfast is poor. WIFI is a plus!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
soriana
"Perfect place to stay"
Very convenient to where we had plans and things to do.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Patti
"Good Value, for a Budget Hotel with nice beds"
Good location and Nice Beds. Good Value for budget travelers.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2013
ML
Great location and value for the rate
7 night trip May 31, 2013
"Hotel needs some work done"
They didnt have enough spots to park in their parking lot. They had us park on the grass because there were some large vehicles pulling trailers and a contractors trailer parked in one of the stalls. The bathroom door wouldn't close in our room and the bed wasnt very comfortable. It was an okay place to stay. One thing that was nice is that the room was huge so if you have some kids or an air mattress you could have a bunch of people stay in one room.
2 night family trip May 17, 2013
"Nice, convenient and a good value."
Housekeeping was okay. Bed was not made to well except for the last day. Must of been a different person because it was neat and tidy then. Other than that the breakfast was just okay. No sugar free items for those of us that can't have sugar. Overall, good value for the price.
4 night trip May 11, 2013
Dennis
"Brief but good experience. Would stay again."
The room was nice and clean. The breakfast is exactly what you would expect for a continental breakfast, decent variety. The pool and whirlpool was a little outdated and grungy, but it didn't stop us from using it. The service was excellent. It was definitely worth what we paid for one night. We would stay again if we needed to.
1 night trip May 9, 2013
Monica
"Nice for the price"
This was a good hotel for a reasonable price. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was clean, and it offered a continental brekfast.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Ramada Waukesha Hotel"
Courteous staff, Clean Rooms, Good Continental Breakfast, etc.
Other trip May 8, 2013
"Excellent Location and Famous Daves next door"
My stay was great and used the hot tub and pool several times a day. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
For the price, I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and it was great to have breakfast the next day. It was also in a location not far off the interstate so it was easy to find. I would stay here again if I had a reason to be in or near Milwaukee.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Convenient and affordable
1 night trip Apr 29, 2013
"satisfied"
Overall it was a good stay! nice amenities and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
"stay"
it was clean pool was coll and hot tub was warn at best
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
old hotel
"housekeeping... needs improvement"
No good hospitality
Family trip Apr 9, 2013
"Ok stay"
It was not the best hotel that I have stayed at in the area. The problems that I had were: 1. toilet was loose. 2. Walls were like paper. 3. Hard to get to.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"close to various sights"
Floor lamp was broken. Had an indentation in the floor. Bed was uncomfortable. Probably won't stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Jerry
"not bad for the money"
Hotel said they we truck friendly but they were not. The hotel needed lots for repairs ans then roomes were very warn and could not control the heat pool was ok was to much clorine in the pool and the sanna didn't work really at all
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
"Lacking for a Business Trip"
In addition to relatively slow internet and some small inconvenience in terms of outlets that did not work, the bathtub was dirty and the carpet felt dirty. The breakfast was lacking in variety (bagels, yogurt, cold cereal) and was not out until 6:30 am. On the plus side, the staff was very helpful and it was conveniently located to restaurants/grocery stores. Overall, it is by no means the worst hotel I have ever stayed in but I would likely not choose to stay here again.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2013