All hotels in Elyria, Ohio, United States of America
1825 Lorain Blvd, Elyria, OH, 44035, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Score breakdown (from 1 review)

• 5.0
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
"Really???"
There were no working light bulbs in 3 out of 4 lamps, the phone in the room had no cord-therefore no phone service, no hot water...it was terrible
2 night trip Jan 29, 2016

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada Elyria

"Yikes"
02/07/16 pester73 Ottawa, Ohio
Technically now a days inn. But this place is bad. Our room had no heat, no remote for tv, and the shower developed into a bath too. Told the front desk. Nothing. We were here 3 years ago and it was bad then. If you like dive hotels this is the place for you.
"almost perfect"
01/22/16 Rick M Denver
ha problems with the cable, and our room phone did not work, also there are not very many outlets in the room we were unable to charge our phones at the same time
"Preferred stop"
01/10/16 187donl Sum wherein pa
This property is strategically located for access to major highways , restaurants & shopping. It doesn't get any easier. Staff is courteous and helpful. Sure wish they'd fix the elevator tho , stopping at every floor on the way down is a bit annoying. All said if that is the only issue it's greatly outweighed by the benefits
"Friendly staff with quick check in and out. Breakfast with..."
12/31/15 Michael M Wenona
Friendly staff with quick check in and out. Breakfast with a good variety of standard fare. Room was large, comfortable and inviting. Good internet with no password hassles. Everything very clean. OMG what a great shower!
"Poor customer service"
12/31/15 jasonsX9996DM Tiffin, Ohio
Rooms are clean, hotel is nice. I made reservations for two rooms. My self and a colleague checked in, paying for the rooms separately. Two days later, I noticed the hotel had charged my card for both rooms. Made a phone call to the hotel and left a message for the front desk manager, still have not received a call back. I understand mistakes happen, but the lack of a call back to resolve the problem is disappointing. Although I stay exclusively in Wyndhams Hotels and have been very happy thus far, this is not the first time I have experienced an issue with the billing from a Ramada branded Hotel.
"Under renovations. Now Days Inn. Staff Great. Rooms Clean. Ask and you shall receive."
12/30/15 E T SANTA FE
This hotel is now a Days Inn. I am disabled and need quiet. I asked and they accommodated very well. My room was in the tower. Renovations going on but my room was excellent. Heater had some issues but Devon came to the rescue within minutes. Erica checked me in and she was delightful. Easy access off turnpike. Grassy area for service dog. All needs met.
"Fun Times In Elyria, Ohio"
12/28/15 CityBoy160 New York City, New York
I had a wonderful stay at The Hotel Ramada in Elyria, Ohio. I was driving from New York to Wisconsin, and at the end of a very long first day of driving, I stumbled upon the Ramada on Priceline, and found to my delight, a wonderfully welcoming staff and comfortable rooms. Would recommend to anyone.
"Days Inn dump - hotel from hell"
12/24/15 David C
Under construction and moving from Ramada to Days Inn. Every room smelled. Front desk is not friendly. Toilet would not flush. Phones did not work. Restaurant salads were not fresh. Rubber eggs for breakfast. Elevator did not work. Will not be returning.
"Fees"
12/22/15 L7878YFjenniferl Elyria, Ohio
I was charged a $100 smoking fee in a non smoking room and i don't smoke I was not happy about this fee and will not return
"family visit"
12/17/15 traveler42088 Elyria
although the hotel is definitely going through a renovation process, I am surprised they didn't start with the rooms. The cleanliness of the rooms will be the only thing that will help you to bring customers in, during your renovation makeover. I reserved the room for my son and his family, over the holidays. they had to change rooms about an hour after they started unpacking, because they noticed the bathroom toilet and tub had not been cleaned properly. I do not need to go into details....... they said the carpet felt grungy and told the front desk. the staff was very nice and accommodating and moved them to another room. that did not resolve the problem, when it was apparent their housekeeping staff was not doing their job, let alone the noise from the other rooms. they checked out the next morning and stayed at another hotel. I was very disappointed, because I would like to take advantage of the Wyndam hotels. however, if they cannot focus on renovating rooms before they do the outter courts, they will lose business and have to close down anyway.