All hotels in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States of America
15202 Windward Dr, Corpus Christi, TX, 78418, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Excellent choice for an on-the-beach experience"
Excellent hotel for location. Has some scenic decor inside lobby but the main selling point is that it is right on the beach. You want to get an amazing beach sunrise or sunset picture this hotel will put you within seconds of the beachfront.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Sean
"Getaway"
Hotel is very run down, walls are paper thin so it was like being in the room with the adjoining guests. Water was so hot in the shower you could not stand under the spray or make the water colder. The staff was very friendly but would not stay there again due to the condition of the hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great location, great staff, but hotel iselt tired"
The location of this hotel is PERFECT! The front desk folks, coffee lady and bar tender at the Sand Bar were top notch. Very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is in bad need of a facelift and there were hot water issues every day (water too hot!) It always got fixed quickly, but we had to call every morning before we attempted to take a shower. The rooms are dated and painted ugly yellow colors. Honestly, if the paint colors alone were changed, the whole place would look more updated. The furniture and even the carpet would look great with some more neutral colors on the walls. The curtains should be replaced with simple rod curtains that you pull open yourself...simple, clean and modern. I am a real estate agent, so I do have experience in this area.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Weekend away"
Staff was great, hotel is dated but still very nice and.comfortable. Live music ran a little late and could be heard from our room, but not a real big deal.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
JD
We have stayed here a couple of times and the staff is always nice and the location is great
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
The airbrushed murals were amazing, not gonna find that at just any Holiday Inn! I think the crazy looking man having a jewlery trunk show in the lobby at 8pm on thanksgiving eve really added to the expirence!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
martha
Water was boiling hot in shower while we were there for three nights so we had to shower at my son's house. Pool was not heated either. Staff was very nice and location on beach is excellent.
"Great Stay!"
The bed was too firm for me. Everything else was great!
light sleeper
"comfort on the beach"
A quick one night getaway with 2 children. Very nice, on the beach.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Wonderful!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
jason
"Corpus Christi recon"
I was down in Corpus Christi looking for an apt for my son and his wife. They are relocating and couldn't get away from work to do it. I booked my flight, hotel and car with Expedia which I alway do . I booked the Holiday Inn - San Padre Island and was thrilled that I did. I was a bit wary that it was what I had read about in the previous reviews, but it could not have been further from the truth. The Holiday Inn that I stayed at was fabulous. Fantastic location, super friendly and helpful staff, room was clean and big. Bed was comfortable. They had a beautiful swimming pool, a Tiki Bar and the Gulf of Mexico was right there. The sunrises and sunsets were fabulous and I couldn't have been more happy. I found them an apartment and I will be back and stay here when I come and visit.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Joni
"On the beach."
Elevators small. Not a lot of room to maneuver a cart.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Saturday- Tuesday Beach mini vacation"
We had a great time. The only thing that would have made it better was having the ability to sit on a patio type thing from your room. The beach was beautiful and the room was comfortable. Sandy's had reasonably priced breakfasts and Docs near by had great local seafood - near intracoastal turn around. We found a small sand dollar while walking the beach. Pool looked clean but too cool to swim while we were there.
3 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Debra
"Awesome location"
The hotel was good but the location on the beach was amazing. The bed was VERY comfortable, the bathroom was clean and we had an awesome balcony.. not the best room but not bad. We had a great view but the windows had a hazy buildup from being on the beach which was a little disappointing so it was a good thing we had a balcony. Overall, well worth a return trip. That being said, I have to say something about the breakfast... they charge a high price for a buffet that is the same stuff you get at a hotel that provides a free breakfast..next time we'll eat elsewhere.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Dawna
"Nice enough and right on the beach"
This Holiday Inn is a fun place to go and it's right on the beach. The kids also enjoy the 2 outdoor pools and the outdoor bar is nice.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Leigh
"NIce Spot on the Island"
I got a great price. The room was huge. I only wish I would have gotten to the hotel earlier to take advantage of the beautiful beach spot out back of the hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Over due vacation"
The one thing I did not like was the check in time 4pm. The hotel was right on the beach. They had a very nice Tikki Bar by the pool.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Norma
Friendly staff
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Jeanette
"beach access"
I was nervous booking online site unseen but this location did not disappoint me. It is right on the beach. It was off 22 instead of close to downtown corpus. It's on the other side of port a. The hotel has a coffee bar!! Not Starbucks but charges Starbucks prices. A band played classic rock an Saturday night. The hot tub was not hot. The walls are thin. The staff was very helpful and friendly. This beach bum will be back!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
weekend getaway
"Holiday Inn"
Great place for the family. On the beach, clean pool and hot tub, play ground, bar and restaurant on site. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly. Many great restaurants near by.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Totally disappointed with hotel.com and hotel staf"
We booked a room with beach view. We were very excited about our trip and room. But once we went to room we realized the room provided didnot have any beach view. So we got the room changed. Still only side view even when we paid for beach view. When we complained it to staff he said all beach view were occupied . And they can not do anything.This is the second class treatment we got as we didnot booked it from Holiday Inn directly.we are totally disappointed with this treatment. And will be reluctant to purchase again. Hope you can refund for etc we paid for beach view when we didnot get one.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Santosh
"Beach View"
Overall it was good after we changed rooms. Paid extra for a room with a beach view & balcony. The beach view turned out to be a side window in a hallway & the balcony faced the street. They moved us to a standard room with a better view but no balcony.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
GP
"Hotel on the beach"
Stayed two nights, this was the only hotel I found on the beach for a decent price. Most are near or not even close. Did not try their restaurant, but loved the espresso bar in the lobby. Had fun hanging out at the bar one night with live music. The best for last is the location on the beach. It was great being able to walk out of the hotel and have the beach right there.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Lemmy Jo
"Great getaway"
Great place for a weekend get-away. Hotel is older, but right on the beach, clean, with a restaurant, gift shop and full bar by the pool with live music. Little beach bucket with snacks was a nice touch. There are also good restaurants nearby and Port Aransas, a little beach town, is not too far up the road. Shopping in Corpus is right over the bridge. The water is cleaner than Galveston and the sand is sooo soft - like walking in flour!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Jill
"Beachin"
Amazing location right on the beach! The room was clean and comfortable but I would say it is about time for an update. The people at the front desk need to greet you when you walk up.....they were talking among each other and it took a minute for them to acknowledge us. Once we were in our room a very pleasant lady....I believe her name was Shelly brought us a little welcome gift. That was a very nice surprise. There was live music at the pool bar...loved that! I would stay here again..
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Beautiful location"
Right on the beach, beautiful scenery. Will stay here again!
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
We had to ask for towels. Room DID NOT get cleaned at all during our 7 day stay. Not pleased.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
ReNa
"Hotel on the beach"
This hotel is right on the beach which makes it convenient. It does need some updating and a better buffet selection. There are not very many restaurants close by. The outside music could be heard in the room if you were staying on the same side but the music was turned off right before 10 pm.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Hells Hotel"
We were having a small family reunion. traveled a long distance. Went to check in rooms were not ready. The front desk kept saying a few more minutes well this turned to 2 hrs. Front desk kept saying sorry. Finally they gave us keys to three rooms. I was told to go check them out. One room was completely trashed, someone had a wild party in there. the other room was very small for maybe one person. The other room was not clean. Went to complain and got the same sorry. Finally after 2 hrs. the manager decided to come out of his office. He kept apologizing and saying he would make it right but still not happy with the service or the rooms. I have never been in a hotel where there was no communication with staff or management on conditions of rooms not being ready instead they kept sending me to check rooms. I don't need to know why the rooms are not ready. This hotel is old dirty and they have no customer service what so ever. We had breakfast in the restaurant and the service ladies were too familiar with us. We were severed coffee in coffee pitchers with lids that were Styrofoam cups. when we went to order from menu half of the food items they no longer served I was there to relax and enjoy my family. I paid a lot of money for rooms and booked a month ahead. I want some sort of compensation for my stress and inconvenience. I was recommended this hotel from a friend who lives there but I will not recommend this hotel to anyone . I will tell everyone about this mess
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
stressed out
"Back to back"
I will be back for anther visit!
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Horrible, left before stay was up"
Hotel was dirty Room wasn't ready 2 hours after check in time Sheets were not washed It was deplorable Food in the restaurant was terrible Not worth it!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Kristy
We had a good time here. The view from our room was awesome. The hotel is due for an update and we were informed that it will be getting one this year. We look forward to seeing all the improvements.
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"It is a good hotel"
I had a good time here. It sits on the beach. The only problem which I found to be very disappointing was most of the rooms have a view of the ocean and are the same price. I booked my reservation 2 weeks in advance and requested a view of the ocean. When I got there I had a view of the parking lot. After explaining that to them they said they were full. I am on vacation and I did not want to fight about it and ruin my vacation by arguing with them when they said they could not and would not change it.
3 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Very pleasant staff, clean rooms, good facilities.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Trashy"
This hotel was way too trashy for the amount of money they charge. The pools were filthy. The pool bar is open to the public and guests and staff are giving their wristbands away to non-guests to enter the pool. We will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"Best Vacation Ever"
Great location, good room, great staff & amenities. No complaints, will stay there again for next vacation!
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Family vacation"
We liked the view the room had of the beach and pool. We didn't like that there were only elevators in the center of hotel, and they were quit small.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
jason
"On the Beach"
I am willing to give up some creature comforts for a hotel where I don't need shoes to get to the beach. Forget the breakfast buffet though. The food was not good, and they charge extra for orange juice.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Vacation with my son"
Everything was great except the water in the shower it was too hot couldn't get plain cold but we managed to take a shower and the water drained really slow but other than that it was great will definitely go back again my son really enjoyed himself.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Betty
"Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - North Padre Island"
In a word...very good. While some people have given a negative because of "cleanliness" everyone needs to understand...this is right on the beach and sand is everywhere. They do a good job of cleaning it up, though. My family has stayed here numerous times in the past and we WILL do so again. The staff were great...we had a couple things wrong with the room, but were corrected immediately as-soon-as it was pointed out. The hotel also suffers from "Spring Break" every year so the wear and tear is probably more than others, but they have kept the hotel up and it looks good. This place IS "kid friendly"...and that helps.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice / Only Hotel on the beach on No. Padre Is."
It was very convenient to the beach where you could rent a pop-up tent & chairs and drive your car down to it.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Family vacation"
Our room had a musty smell . There were dirty towels left in the bathroom behind the door. Bathroom had hair all over floor. Empty soda bottle under the bed. I was not impressed with the room or service of front desk. The only thing I liked was the location right on the beach.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Christine
"convenient to beach, but room are bad"
Like how close the hotel is to the beach. The rooms are small and just feel dirty. The a/c unit made a loud horrible noise that kept us up most of the night.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Great location. Beach in this area is clean and well kept.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2014
"close to the beach"
Loved the outside bar, nice pools, great staff, next to the beach and the outside food bar was nice!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Gordon Rhoades
"Not that great"
Other than being right on the beach, it was a bad night. Fire alarm goes off during the night, kids running down the halls at all hours, and people knocking on doors during the night. Having small kids and staying here didn't work for us. We were disappointed with the stay and what the hotel offered.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Wes
"Too expensive!!"
Overall the hotel room was dirty! There was a roach that was in my room and when I called front desk they sent a maintenance guy with a napkin to kill it. He killed it by smashing it on the floor. Not even cleaning up afterward.I dropped something under the bed and when I bent down to pick it up it looked like it has not been cleaned under there for months. The floors were very dirty! It is right on the beach and there is only one entrance to the hotel and everyone coming in from the beach is getting water all over the floor at the entrance. Had to be careful not to slip.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Vanessa
"On the beach baby!"
Only complaint is the price, but hey-I booked it didn't i?
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014