All hotels in Logansport, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3550 E Market St, Logansport, IN, 46947, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"hotel lover"
Went to visit family. Room was clean. Was a mix up at check in.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
aaron
"Ft Wayne guest"
Hotel clerk Becky was very helpful. Easy check in. Room was nice.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Pleasant surprise"
Room was clean. Loved the pillows! Staff was friendly. Would stay here again. Thought we would only get a continental breakfast, but pleasantly surprised to have a hot breakfast buffet. Great value!!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Jami
"Nice place had family emergency. Price was good to"
Nice place to stay clean friendly . I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Fair"
Valentines weekend with the wife
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Decent stay for the price."
Not the Best hotel ive stayed in..however for the price it was decent. Has a small fitness room, decent continental breakfast. Wasnt filthy, no bugs, no stains in linen or bed. Bed was a lil firm..but this is overall a decent hotel. Also in a great location. Short walk to a ton of restaurants and gas stations. Id stay again.
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
Darrius
"A further drive for a better hotel"
The hotel was dingy and had an odd smell everywhere I went. There was a restaurant in the lobby that I never saw anyone at. My clothes smelled like the hotel, which was off putting. The only issue I had to address was the remote in the room was broken, which the front desk took care of. Not a bad hotel, just wouldn't revisit on my next trip through. I stayed a half hour away so I didn't have to stay here again.
Response by Quality Inn Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. Please be assured we are undergoing major renovations over the next few months and would like to have another opportunity to host you. Regards Urvin
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Marcus
"Close to family members"
Pillows bad. Room very uncomfortable.
Response by Quality Inn Conference Center
Dear Guest, Please accept my apologies for not living up to your expectations during your stay at the Quality Inn in Logansport. Regards Urvin
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Satisfied"
Great location, proximity to Wal-Mart, etc.
Response by Quality Inn Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to let us and other fellow travelers know how we are doing. Regards Urvin
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Reasonable room for reasonable price."
Well, when we checked in, someone had prior to our check in put someone else in the room reserved with our name. We walked in on someone taking a shower. Desk person was very apologetic. Breakfast was ok, not great (would have been bettr if they had the waffle maker so many of the other motels have). My daughter pointed out the shower curtain was dirty in the room we check into and the rubber mat on the floor of the bathtub looked dated. (Probably not something the maids noticed, but definitely makes an impression. Overall though the room was fine.
Response by Quality Inn Conference Center
Dear Guest, Please accept my apologies for not living up to your expectations during your stay at the Quality Inn in Logansport. And Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. Regards Urvin
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Ann
"Good hotel for good price"
Our stay at the Quality Inn went mostly well. The rooms were very large and clean. They also had a refrigerator and microwave in the room which was very convenient. The location was close to everything we needed. The only downside was that breakfast was not so great, and we couldn't find an elevator to get to our room on the second floor so we had to carry all of our luggage up the stairs.
Response by Quality Inn Conference Center
Please accept my apologies for not being able to serve you a great breakfast. Our's is a very old building and retrofitting an elevator is not possible in our establishment. Again, please accept my apologies for all the inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you again at our hotel. Regards Urvin Desai
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Terrible Experience"
We always check the beds when we first arrive at any hotel. The sheets were filthy, multiple stains and hair. Offered a second room, same thing, even the pillows were stained, crusty. Sheets even wrinkled. You could tell they were not changed. Manager said we could leave and he would make sure we got refunded or we could get differnt sheets. Terrible customer service.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
very pleasent
Response by Quality Inn Conference Center
Thank you for taking the time to let other fellow travelers know how we are doing. Regards Urvin Desai
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"A little dissapointing"
The staff was very friendly. I was a little dissapointed in the rooms. First I got my reservation 3 weeks in advance. I put in the notes that I was elderly and had mobility problems and would like a ground floor as close to the main desk as possilbe. It was ground floor but far away from the main desk. It was not busy so they did not bother read my preferences on the reservation. The room I was in had a small leak in the radiator making it damp around in on the carpeting. They moved me to another room right away but it had the same problem. I did not want to be moved again so I just ignored it.
5 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Impressed customer"
I was impressed with the room and the cleanliness of it. This hotel didnt get a very high rating, so I expected a smoke and musty smelling, dumpy room. I got the king suite room. The room was well cleaned, and smelled very pleasant. The breakfast (hot and cold) was good, plenty of choices to oick from. A bonus to this hotel is there's an authentic mexican restaurant attached to this hotel. Highly recommened this hotel if youre in the area, especially if you enjoy authentic medican foods.
Response by Quality Inn Conference Center
Dear Paige, We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Kind Regards, Urvin Desai General Manager Quality Inn Conference Center
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Paige
"worse than expected"
Based on traveler ratings, I expected a nice no frills hotel. I was staying in the area for a competition for my daughter and don't think there are a lot of options. It was a little too worn out and run down for my tastes. The positives were that the check-in was easy, the employee at the desk was friendy, the shower was fine and the mattress was comfortable. However, the sheets were so worn out you could see through them. Likewise, it actually hurt to use the towels because they were so old and scratchy. There were a lot of dusty cobwebs in the corners of the room, both floor and ceiling. The heating unit produced a comfortable temperature, but it was extremely noisy and cycled on and off constantly. With a little effort and new linens, this place would be a lot nicer.
Response by Quality Inn Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely, Urvin Desai General Manager Quality Inn Conference Center
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Passing through the area"
The price was right. The hotel could use a little facelift in the hallways and bathrooms. Overall, it was very comfortable and convienent
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
Cindy
"close to resturants and shopping"
good! Even lost my eyeglasses there! Returned there on my way home; housekeeping had them tagged for me and I picked them up.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"You get what you pay for."
It was an o.k. price for less than o.k. hotel. It started off when I asked the owner/mgr if there were any discounts available thru AAA, AARP, or any other. He told me that the discount was already given and that his prices were more than reasonable since this was one of the last rooms available due to the holiday. Well, then there were only 5 cars in the parking lot overnight! This hotel had at least 30 rooms! When I took the boys down to swim at the pool, it was just like ice! Went back to the room and there were only basic channels on the t.v. Turned on the air conditioning for some fresh air and it stopped working during the night. Got up and turned the fan on. The room itself was clean, but the hallways each had a different stink to them. It smelled like burning rubber, plastic, or something along those lines.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"great value for the price"
comfortable and clean. Would stay again.
1 night business trip May 3, 2013
The location was very dated. They allow pets, and the room had the smell of animals. The beds were old, extremely uncomfortable, along with the rest of the rooms decor. We stayed out of necessity based on the location, but would not return and should have stayed further from our venue to have a better nights stay.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Friendly, accommodating and a good restaurant"
The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is a bit outside of town but convenient if you are passing through Logansport. The Mexican restaurant is surprisingly authentic although you can still get mac and cheese. There's no printer to print out boarding passes (prob not too frequent a request) but the desk staff let me email it to them to print. Like I said, very nice people. I hear that there are interesting trails and the river side looked interesting.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Hotel is very old and bathroom floor was not clean. Towels were really worn out and sheets were rough. My biggest complaint would be that when I checked in I and others were in line to check in and they were all construction employees or male gender and I was only female dressed in a business suit and clearly ALONE the front desk person loudly announced my room number and location and where to park my car so all could hear and know. NOT COOL and made me very uncomfortable. Then my key would not open the outside door and one of they guys in the parking lot drinking beer with others opened it for me. Will not stay there again I will drive the 35 min to next town.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
"Good, Clean Value"
No screw-ups or bed bugs, very clean room that was well cleaned on a daily basis for our stay lasting over a week. All staff were very friendly and did their best to be of service. Location is close to all major shopping and the restaurant had good food and a good reputation with people in Logansport
10 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"Great stafff"
The hotel is undergoing an ownership change, and currently the sign is not visible, so it is hard to find after dark. I was placed in a room next to one with some loud occupants, and the hotel desk staff was fast and courteous in moving me to a very quiet room. Bed was comfy, wifi was fast, and the room was clean.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
Angela
"Great for a quick overnight!"
The property appeared to be newly renovated. It was very clean, warm, the staff was courteous, the restaurant on the property was nice. I think its a good place to stay.
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
"Will stay again"
We had a pet along and it was made easy for us by giving us a room that would be easy to care for her needs. Very happy with the stay!!!
1 night trip Oct 15, 2012
My room was not as described. The mattress was not comfortable at all. The public spaces in the hotel need much attention. Carpets throughout were worn. My room was supposed to be non-smoking, but had definitely been smoked in over a period of time. Staff was friendly, but was expecting more since this property had almost a 4.0 as an overall rating.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2012
Brett
"Nice hotel for the price"
Hotel is under new management and is doing a fine job with renovation. Room was comfortable and clean. Enjoyed our nights there.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Name changed to be more attractive"
I donot know what it was before but it was nat a conference center. It was clean but a very dated place. It was convienent for us because it was on our route. Probably will not stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2012
August
"Logansport Inn Review"
Good value for the money. Location is pretty good, cleanliness was excellent, furnishings were worn and outdated. Our king sized bed sagged in the middle and was not too comfortable but all in all, not a bad place to stay.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
"Comfortable unit for the price."
Reasonably priced. The room was nicely furnished, except the bed was way toooooooooo hard. Fast and easy registration. The gal was very helpful - gave a good recommendation for dinner. The breakfast wasn't the greatest, and no attendant to keep things supplied.
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
"Good value."
Hotel is a little dated and worn, but for the price, well worth it. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2012
"Ok stop for overnight stay."
The ownership was in transition and did not have a valid license for the bar and they closed the pool down at 8:00 pm on a day that was 105F. Could have made an exception considering our group brought in 8 bookings.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2012

Super Frühstück! Gutes mexikanisches Restaurant. Gute Preise.
Response by Quality Inn Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to let other fellow travelers know how we are doing. Regards Urvin
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2014
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
1 night trip May 10, 2013
1 night trip Jul 20, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn Conference Center

"Very nice with outdoor swimming pool!!!"
06/22/15 Mike K Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
We were greeted at the front desk by a young man named Aaron who was very professional and polite!! He got us the rate we wanted and we enjoy the outdoor swimming pool!! There is also a Mexican restaurant on site!!! A nice breakfast as well!! We will definitely come back to enjoy the swimming pool outside!!!
"Updated needed 😕"
06/19/15 sbrownie343 Huntington, Indiana
RENOVATION???? Anything but that. We was staying at this hotel with several others for a girls 14u travel softball tournament. In between games several of us went to go check in around 3:30 pm . Upon entering hotel the SMELL of SMOKE instantly clogged your nostrils only to be told our rooms were not ready yet. WHAT! Once we got our room and got to it was not any better smelling. Mind you our reservation was for a NON SMOKING ROOM went to front desk asked hostess and she said it was all they had and was a NON SMOKING ROOM. Now put aside the smell you had to deal with the EXTREMELY LOUD Spanish wedding taking place in the hotel blaring music until midnight. Don't get me wrong everybody deserve to celebrate their special day but when you can hear the music from the front of hotel and over our room tv and ac unit in the back of hotel that is a little much and had to call front desk (which was next to party room)to complain about it that is ridiculous. Now to the pool beautiful blue water from a far but upon entering a horrible stench came from trash can around fenced area. Once inside we found very little lounge chairs and few tables (some broken) and a serious safety concern,a steel man hole cover was left propped open with no safety netting or signs warning to stay clear. Come to find out the filtering system for pool was broken. That explained why the man hole cover was up and ALL the debris was floating in pool. This hotel stated it was under renovation seen NO SIGNS of it, BUT it could sure use it.
"The Elks are here!"
06/12/15 Wilson-Montgomeryt Louisville, Kentucky
Here for the Elks National Bowling Tournament. The facility was pre-chosen and fairly acceptable. Most disappointing was the absence of an elevator. I was able to "strongly request" a room re-assignment to get a first floor accommodation. I learned from this adventure to add that question to my list when booking hotels in the future.
"Flight cancelled for weather - Unable to get a refund"
06/02/15 David M
I was traveling to Logansport for a family funeral. I was to arrive very late (1130PM). due to massive storms on the East Coast, and after 4 hours sitting on a plane - we returned to the gate as my flights were cancelled - I alerted the hotel but was charged anyway Unscupulous
"Tournament"
04/27/15 gwenmf Florence, Kentucky
Here for the elks bowling tournament. The hotel is older. It's convenient to things. It's clean. There were two beds in our room. First night in bed one tore up our backs. Second night in bed two was better. Shower faucets were old but water pressure was great. I would stay here again.
"Awful hotel but amazing Mexican place"
03/03/15 paul b Washington DC, District of Columbia
This hotel needs to be leveled and started over. The odor was awful, carpets from the 50's and completely unsanitary. The Mexican place attached to it was simply amazing with food and drink. We asked them to stay open late for about 30 folks comign in late and they did with amazing service and drinks. Thanks!
"Probably one of the better hotels in Logansport but that doesn't say much"
02/04/15 Kered86 Logansport, Indiana
There is not a whole lot to say about here. It is a normal hotel with mediocre accommodations. The best thing is that it is close to a Walmart, buffalo Wild wings and many other food places. It is right in the middle of downtown so to get to a main road takes a few minutes. We had a meeting in their meeting room and the majority of the time two very loud heaters would kick on which made it extremely hard to hear at times especially when they both ran at the same time. That coupled with the lack of an audio system downgraded the quality of the meeting immensely.
"Outdated, dirty hotel."
01/21/15 JoAnn S
My family and I stayed here over the holidays, and we were very disappointed. We stayed in three rooms, and two of the three rooms were in need of renovation. The room that my husband and I stayed in had mold growing on the ceiling in the bathroom, and I couldn't turn off the water in the shower because the knob got stuck. My husband had to turn it off for me. The beds were comfortable enough and the linens seemed clean, but the chairs they provided were so worn out you could feel the frame when you sat in them. Overall we were very disappointed in our room, and would not stay here again.
"Try for somewhere else if you can afford it"
12/15/14 MBauerofBett Quad Cities
The people here were absolutely great. The facility needs major renovation. The breakfast was quite miserly. The rooms were clean but very worn. The heat and a/c worked great. The outside doors are not secure and the halls smell funny.
"Quiet motel "
10/17/14 maxthelm Xenia
This is a quiet clean motel. It is older but nice. The only issue is it is on the business route and not really close to the highway. It is worth going out of the way to stay here. Logansport really does not have a lot of reasons to stay here but, this motel is a good enough reason by itself.