All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Not Happy with the room"
Hotel was okay our room which was on the 6th floor. Had mold all around the window and going down the wall. When using the shower the tub would not drain so while taking a shower had to stand in water. Carpet had stains on it. Also there was 4 of us and the room only had 3 towels.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Betty
"Business Education Seminar"
The hotel customer service was great but the beds were very uncomfortable(too hard).
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Purnell
"Not down town friendly"
Hotel as a hotel was just fine , but if downtown nashville is where you want to go be prepared to spend 20 from this hotel each way (16.50+tip) , the hotel does work with a shuttle service which will take you there for 10 round trip , however it doesn't run till 11 am and stops around two. And doesn't run on Sundays either. Miss the shuttle and you have to wait a half hr. Bottom line it's not going to save you money staying away from down town as I found out the hard way lol ,, nice hotel and staff tho
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
there and back
"Ok"
The hotel seems kind of old. More so the rooms and hallways have sort of a stinch which comes from old carpet smells.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
CJ
My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend getaway. The hotel was very clean, checking in/out were fast and easy, and the restaurant was amazing! Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
My daughter and I stayed overnight. It was really nice. We enjoyed ourselves.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Nice, helpful staff...the rest needs work."
First, let me say that the hotel staff overall were friendly and helpful. However, they were the best thing about our stay. The hotel is currently being remodeled, which is a good thing, but in the meantime the amenities are lacking and the noise was annoying. Especially early on a Sunday morning. No in room fridge, microwave, or not even bottles of water for the coffee maker. The ice maker on our floor was out of order, the tv had very few channels available, and the beds and pillows were very hard and uncomfortable. We'll pay $30 more a night for the marriott across the street next time.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
heather
"Ok hotel"
Indoor pool was closed, and I wasn't informed until check in. Staff was ok, but not overly friendly or helpful. When I mentioned I chose this hotel based on the pool, the staff said oh well. Not very helpful. Room was ok, but pillows were ridiculous.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
I stayed there bacause of the conference at that location. Very close to the airport, less than 10 minutes, but far from everything Nashville has to offer. Waffle House was the only restaurant within a walking distance, no side walk. So if you will be there for business in and out, it's good enough. But if you wanna see and enjoy the city, this is not the best place.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Overpriced for what it's worth"
The lady at the check in desk was very nice and helpful after that the place went downhill. It's an overpriced hotel for what you get. The was mold on the ceiling in the shower, tiny room that was outdated. The next morning when I got up, the maid was trying to clean the room at 8:30, when I said I was in there she was trying to get a time frame of when I was leaving. I will never go back.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"Hotel staff friendly room very clean and efficient"
Had a wonderful stay very convenient and easy to get to downtown ect. Staff friendly and ask all the apporiate customer service questions
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
love laugh live
"Nice place to stay"
We really enjoyed out visit, the building was nice, our room was clean. We had breakfast at the hotel before checkout and it was very good. I would recommend the Holiday Inn to anyone
C
"Close to downtown"
Dirty room sheets curtains bathroom floor needed mopped
ches
Recommend not putting people on or near the floors that are under construction. We were awaken every morning to banging and scraping all around. Nice place, not the friendliest staff but clean and roomy
"Review"
Over all the stay was decent. The staff were friendly and the pool was very relaxing. However, I do have some concerns about the cleanliness of the hotel. We had a pair of wine glasses that were outside of out room at arrival. The glasses were still there 2 days later when we checked out, along with a food tray that still had food on it. I would not recommend this hotel, nor do I ever plan on staying here again.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Lari
"Do not consider this place"
Just horrible. Bed mattress was slanted and lumpy. TV volume jumped around on its own. Floor of bathroom was stained and disgusting. Turned on the shower and the shower handle fell off, leaving me with cold water for a shower. A/C was erratic and blew dust on the bed when it blew. Room was worn, overall. Never ever again. What a disgrace.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Not too good"
not impressed at all for the price.......didn't like the spot for the shuttle drop off at the mall.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Inaccurate star rating"
I would never recommend to stay in this hotel. No hot water, stripped outlets in the bathroom. Clogged shower drain. No operable exercise facility. Directed to take shuttle to next hotel a few miles away.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Worst Holiday Inn ever?"
Front lobby was nice. Walking to the room saw paint peeling off the doors. Entering the room there was a heavy smoke smell. I called to request another room and was told this was a non-smoking room. Room service came with a spray bottle and sprayed Fabreze on the walls and in the air duct. There was very low water pressure for the hot water. The lounge area downstairs has the finest furnishings made in 1981. The only bright spot was the breakfast was pretty good (not included in price). This is an old, smelly property that needs some major renovation or a complete tear down.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Grossed Out!
"Never again"
Needs a lot of renovation
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Old looking hotel"
From the outside, the hotel looks old and run down. Inside, the hotel does not look quite as old as it looks from the outside, but overall, the hotel was a bit disappointing compared to other Holiday Inns I'm used to.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Very nice room. Friendly staff. Quick check-in. Good location. Great price.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
We paid way too much money for what we got. The first room one of the beds were broken. So of course we asked for another room. As we were leaving the first room we found out that they had already given this horrible room to someone else. They were standing at the door as we were moving our stuff to the next room and they were on their third room.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
They put us next to a room being repaired,the smell was bad the dust was,ah bad.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
kenny
"hotel is being renovated"
The hotel was being renovated. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly, but the condition of the building was old and they were trying to make it better. I had to take a shuttle to the work out facilities to another hotel. because it was closed. AC was loud...kind of like a jet engine. Workers were drilling and working on some floors at early hours of the morning...but I wasn't on that floor thank goodness!
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"Fall Break 2014"
Hotel is obviously old, but undergoing renovations - several areas weren't available during our stay that we would have liked to have been able to use (hot tub and fitness center). Front desk staff were pleasant, but service was rather slow. Room was clean and bedding was comfortable, but furniture wasn't in the best shape. A/C wasn't cooling well; room has an old thermostat and we had it set to 68, but it was still blowing mostly warm air. Thankfully, the weather wasn't too warm, so we didn't complain about it. Pool was clean, but it and the atrium around it could definitely use some upgrades. Nice little poolside bar. Breakfast was very good (omelets made to order); however, we paid a bit extra to have breakfast included, but we had to go to the front desk to get vouchers and those were only available for 2 people and we had 4 in the room (2 adults & 2 kids - and that's what we included in the reservation). Thankfully, one of our kids was young enough to eat free and I didn't go to breakfast, so it didn't cost extra, but I would have been very irritated if I had gone and had to pay! Overall, we'd probably stay there again for a short trip, but definitely don't think the hotel and amenities as they currently are were worth the price we paid.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
janet
"Close to hwy."
Hotel is about 12 min. from Opry land we took a shuttle from hotel. Mall is in the same area. Also it is a 15 min. drive to the downtown area and a 3 hr. drive to Memphis to see Graceland.
3 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
This hotel was very nice, although our room had a few issues. AC vent was cracked and the tub was draining very slowly. Housekeeping did not clean the room, which was a little disappointing. But all in all we would come back again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Overnight getaway"
The first concierge was great. He even upgraded our room to a higher floor because he knew it was our first time in nashville and the view was beautiful! The next one at checkout acted like she had no clue what she was doing. She even told me she couldn't give me a receipt for the stay when I was checking out. The hotel bar was amazing as was the rest of the hotel. Very clean and nice. I would stay again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
tj
"This hotel deserves 5 stars"
It is a really nice hotel for the money. The hotel staff was really helpful and courteous. The rooms are beautiful also. It is located in a very good location from everything.
4 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Brenda
The hotel was getting an update would have been nice to have a mini fridg service was good room spacious and clean
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Sandie
"Ok stay, bathroom cleanliness not so "clean""
Decent hotel, good service and staff. Only issue was there was hair in the bathroom that was in the shower. Other than that I felt very comfortable inside of the room. Parking wasn't the best after a certain time. I would stay here another time if given the opportunity.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
K.
This hotel needs a renovation. We had to wait over an hour to receive towels when requested. The room was not cleaned during our two night stay.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Diana
"nice hotel few things they should take care"
the hotel was nice at entrance , but as you start getting to you room on onside you will realize its a old hotel and the upkeep hasn't been good. i was given a room outside which there was blue placard stating its non smoking . when i walked inside its had such a strong smell of cigar. as if some one just smoked and left. i called front desk and they said well we will send some one to spray fragrance to reduce the smell. 3 hours nothing happened . The room entrance door had big patch with nails showing it was covering a hole or something. with holiday inn this is second time i have seen irrespective how hotel is the service suffers it feels like they don't care.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Room was stained and smelly. Service in the diner was terrible, we waited over 15 minutes to be seated in a near empty room, food took approximately 25 to be delivered, and drinks were never replenished, we waited about 20 mins for our check after food was gone. Dirty dishes were never removed from the table, servers were not seen after delivering the food. Breakfast was good besides instant eggs. Sevice was much better in the am!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Friendly staff appreciated"
We needed a place to stay on a moments notice and Holiday Inn was there for us. We got a great nights sleep. Much needed.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Ramona
"Pictures look wonderful but in person not as great"
Decent but hotl is tired, need of renovation that I believed was ongoing. Basic but just okay, had hoped for a lot more for the rate we paid. AND they charged extra for a rollaway bed and it was not stated prior in the room description.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Leslie S
"Not impressed and will not be going back"
Check-in was friendly & courteous and even recommended a great local pizza place, but the other staff (specifically in gift shop & restaurant were the complete opposite). TV remote did not work (they did bring up a replacement about 1/2 hr after we called down). The AC/Heat unit was very loud and the bed was like sleeping on a slab of rock with very squishy/insufficient pillows. The most disappointing thing about this hotel was hands-down the pool, it was NOT heated & despite being indoors, it was FREEZING....you have to walk through the common area & bar (which was full of people) to reach the pool, and the provided towels were the size of hand towels, which made the walk back through the crowd all the more unpleasant. Needless to say, we will not be staying here again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Erythrea
"Nice hotel close to downtown Nashville."
Bed was comfortable except the pillows could have been bigger. The room was clean. The Shuttle to downtown Nashville was convenient and affordable.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
I had a great time at the hotel. The cook was the best part about it.
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
The rooms smelled. Needs an update. Clog in shower
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Hotel is remodeling"
I wasn't impressed. Room was not really clean. Crack in ceiling was half repaired and drywall mud smeared down the wallpaper. The room smelled musty. The pillows on the bed were the size of throw pillows.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Stephania
"Easy access to major highway."
Staff and room very satisfying. Breakfast was sufficient.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Okay hotel"
We were given a room with 2 double beds when we reserved a room with 1 king bed. Some renovations going on. Pool was freezing cold. Hotel looked very aged. Other than that it was okay.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Cara
We had a very nice stay at this hotel. Even though I wish the bed would have been a little more softer, we still enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Me and my husband were very happy with our stay.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Bathroom is big and clean, I will be back to this hotel if I'm travel to Nashville again.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Hotel stary"
Hotel staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. My daughter and I were there for a concert and the front desk arranged for transportation and could not have been any more helpful. They are currently renovating the hotel and once that is done, it will be an exceptional place to stay.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Easy to find"
Brief, one night stay to attend work related meeting. Was able to book a room the same day needed. Smoking rooms were available which seems to be rare these days. Plenty of parking and a convenient, easy to find location. Getting out of the parking lot with a left turn was very difficult in the morning due to the high volume of traffic.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
TDW
"Great Person"
they have the most amazing person working at the check in desk. I booked a king size bed room and when i checked in and went to my room i had two double beds so i went right back down to the desk and the first lady that i spoke to pretty much told to bad we are booked up. then along came Janet Hanna she was the sweetest kindest person she worked for a while and said im not sure this will work butttttt and some way some how she pulled it off and got me and my wife (that were celebrating 20 years of marriage) a king size room and for my trouble she gave us vouchers for 2 breakfast buffets and 2 drinks at the bar.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014