All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3850 Depauw Blvd, Indianapolis, IN, 46268, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
We were put in a room that was already assigned to another guest. There wasn't even an "I'm sorry" when I went back to the front desk just another room key. There wasn't any hot water in the next room they assigned us. I didn't receive an "I'm sorry" or any indication they were going to fix it, just that they would contact Hotels.com for a partial credit for the stay.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Cari
"Yuk."
The front desk was understaffed and unprofessional. The room had locks which did not work on both doors, and the carpets were dirty. None of the vending machines or ice machines worked and the whole hotel felt run down. To top it off, there was no hot water (which they knew about but did not inform us of) and when we asked about the water park, we were told that it was closed. We decided to cut short our stay and went to another hotel instead--which was the best decision of the weekend.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Christina
"Horrible"
Do not stay here. It is dirty and very run down. We did not even stay the night. Lifeguards are horrible.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Christina
park was great but no towels for hotel guests. Checkin went smooth-great front desk staff. Older hotel but drip in bathroom from air conditioner apparently, door did not lock!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"It was a convenient location for us."
The AC/heating system was very noisy when it started up. We turned heat off while we were sleeping. Bathroom door is very hard to open (heavy return spring) and very squeaky - not a good deal when you get up in the middle of the night. Checked under the mattress cover for bedbugs - didn't see any, but there was dirt/black specs along the ribbing that was suspicious-looking. Apparently the mattress is not cleaned very often. A couple of the lamps had one working bulb (two-bulb fixture). Overall, the room looked like it has been used hard and had very little maintenance.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Strummer
"Overall, relaxing"
Overall, hotel was great. Was a little disappointed that the hot tub was out of order and was not told. Made a special trip to go home and get my suit once I saw that they had one. I also mentioned to the desk clerk that was where I was going.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
Great hotel and water park! Family friendly! Nice rooms, good hot breakfast!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"NO hot water!"
Checked in, told our room on the second floor did not have an elevator bank near it. After soaking in the lukewarm jacuzzi and pool, went back to our room to find NO hot water in the bathroom. Later discovered NO toilet paper in the bathroom, the hard way. Cable channels were grainy or poor, no sound on one channel. If not for the location, I would have not given any scoring
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Hotel Conditions were Fair"
Hotel room was average basic size with 2 double beds. But No Refrigerator, I requested a Freezer for ice cream and I received a small miniature cube size refrigerator with an 1 1/2x3 inch freezer inside. So my ice cream melted. We also enjoyed our balcony of our room. Our room rate and beds comfort were nice. We definitely enjoyed the Water Cover Park facility but, there weren't enough life jackets and the window to buy your tickets was located directly in front of the Door leading outside to the Cold/Freezing Winter Weather. There needs to be a Heater to warm that area/hall way. Swimmers are coming through there to get back into the Hotel are freezing. There is no other passageway between the Hotel and the Cove Water Park.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Nichelle
"Not recommended except to swim"
The room was GROSS to say the least. Stains on the walls EVERYWHERE, dirty carpets in the room and hallways, needs MAJOR updating and repairs!! The heat/A/C unit in our room would run for 2 mins, shut off for 2 secs, run for 2 mins, shut off for 2 secs all day and night long!! I would never stay here again or recommend it to anyone. Buy the $15 water park passes, but don't stay!! Water park was nice, had all the basics.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Well worn hotel"
Check in was fast and easy. Staff very nice. Hotel has seen better days, worn carpeting, cracked and chipped tiles in entry way. Bathroom grout moldy in several places. Water pressure in shower was good. Towels were clean but very thin.
"Needs upgrade bad"
Hotel is dingey and dark and in need of repair...water park needs LOTS of updates. Overall dirty...
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
the rooms were older but clean, the staff was very friendly, the buffet breakfast that was included in the morning was great.
"Great value!"
Very pleasant stay! Front desk staff was friendly, helpful and efficient, and my room was clean and comfortable. Most impressive was the fact that the owner, recognizing that I was a female traveling alone, offered to move me to the executive wing as it offered secured entry!!! Overall a pleasant surprise at a great rate!
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"disappointed"
Was told when I got room I would receive 4 passes to waterpark. When I got there waterpark was closed and we weren't given any passes. Total let down for my kids. Would have never stayed there if I would have known waterpark was unavailable.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
Justin l.
"Off season"
It was in the off season so no water park and the hot tub wasn't hot and the indoor pool was very very cold to point of being uncomfortable
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
fabian
"A night away from home"
Every thing was nice but the pool had big clumps of hair really grosse but besides that the rooms where clean my kids had a blast
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
shelby
"Facilities need a little work."
One elevator was out of service. The room temperature did not function correctly. Heat needed to be on or off and on did not respect temperature setting. The shower tub did not drain unless one held the valve open. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
knor
"Executive Floor it is not...."
This hotel is in need of room overhaul.....in need of repair. Front desk staff were very very good. They are not responsible for room condition. Our room was on the 4th floor with key access only...which was on first approach a very nice surprise. We chose this hotel because of the location not for the kids attraction. We wanted something quiet and that's exactly what we got. Now for the room. The room was large....so that was a plus, but it was freezing cold and it was in poor condition. The bed didn't have a bed skirt and that's the first thing we noticed. Then the top bedding was stained so we looked inside the sheets. They appeared clean and smelled fresh. The floor didn't look too clean so we left our shoes on. The window had condensation so we had no view. The bathroom toilet seat was in need of replacing....tiles were cracked and needed repairing. The ceiling had stains I'm assuming from leak from above and was not painted. It was late when we arrived and we were tired so we stayed but would never stay at this location again and do not recommend this establishment. Also, they say they lots of food options but on a Friday night at 10 pm there was nothing open not even the pizza place in the hotel.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Disappointed
"Overnight stop"
Room was comfortable, Breakfast was great. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Dawayne
"In the Dark"
We have stayed at this hotel before because of the reasonable room rate. It seems about every time we were disappointed and this time was no exception. The lighting was very poor at best, but one lamp had no bulb. We had to ask for one. Both toilet paper rolls were totally empty so we again had to contact the desk. It's a mystery as to how housekeeping could overlook these items. The usually full breakfast buffet had several empty containers; however the service was good and servers pleasant and helpful. We were planning to stay two nights. Since the second night was not guaranteed, we decided to change hotels. I told the desk about the problems, but they seemed to be unconcerned.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Janice
We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday and we loved the hotel. Hot water in the hotel room was not super warm but it was fine. The pool and hot tub was nice. The staff was super friendly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
a
We had a good experience except for the water that was dripping down from the ceiling in the bathroom. And we had to use all of are towels to clean it up.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"The best birthday party ever!"
i booked it for my 6 year old grand child's birthday. The waterpark was nice and she enjoyed it! I do think it's a little pricey considering they charged $15 to everyone over two, including adults who didn't get in the water.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Tracey
Hotel staff was pleasant. The hotel itself smelled. The room keys deactivated every day , so every night when we got back to the hotel we had to go to the lobby and reactivate the room keys. Our room got cleaned only one of the three nights we were there and the air conditioning went out the last night we were there.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
C.
"First room no heat second no hot water"
Been there twice same issues both times. B. .
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
over it
"relaw and enjoyed"
great
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
ryan
"A mediocre hotel attached to a great water park"
The water park was phenomenal, the hotel, not so much. We checked in and inquired about passes to the water park. I was told at the front desk "We don't have nothing to do with the water park--you need to go down there and see if there are tickets available." At the water park was a window to purchase tickets, and the young woman behind the window was engaged in conversation with another person in the "booth." The ticket lady held up a well manicured finger while the conversation came to a natural pause, then she opened the window, said "I'll be right with you" then closed it while she finished the conversation. A few minutes later, she decided to wait on us (the three year old was not tolerating this well). We went into the water park, and had a wonderful time. After an hour there, the lifeguards cleared all the pools and went on break. There were no statements about when we could re-enter the pool, they just cleared the pool and went up to the snack bar. We went back to our room. Later, I went to the front desk to ask about coffee condiments-I was told "You are gonna have to go see if they have any at the bar-we don't keep none of those down here." The next morning we went down for a "complimentary" breakfast. We were told upon being seated that "the food is free, you just have to pay for the service." The breakfast was the most inedible thing my husband and I had ever eaten. The unpalatability of the food was matched only by the horrendous aftertaste.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Okay for the price."
Bed was comfortable. Good for the price compared to hotels below average for the same price.
"Ok but wouldn't go out of my way to go!"
I seen a lot of horrible reviews for Caribbean cove. I could see those being true.. our room was ok.. no bugs no crazy things although the there was plywood covering a hole in the wall behind the door and the cable was ripped out of the back of the TV so we had to rig it to stay in so we could watch tv.. thought that was a bit ridiculous.. linens were clean and the TV was a flatscreen so it was nice.. overall we thought it was clean as it could get the water park was ok but small not a lot of activities we took our 3 year old she had fun just running around in the water! one pool no one was allowed in for some reason.. and one of the kid activites was broken.. not worth $15 a person thats for sure! wouldn't travel out of the way to go I would recommend great Wolfe lodge in cincinnati, oh if your wanting to do an indoor water park.. or even just a nicer hotel with an indoor pool!
"Not impressed"
The waterpark is cold and they say they offer towels to hotel customers but we were there for 4 hours and never once seen a towel. The water slides weren't too bad but have fun getting your tube down the slide as the staff sit and play on their phones. The lazy river should be called the crazy river and the hotel is a bit run down. The outside doors that require a key to get in are broke and don't even latch closed. I'm not impressed at all and won't be returning.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Random stay"
My stay was good but i was a little upset because i wasnt aware of the water park being closed and only open on the weekends. Also the hotel needs to be updated its a nice hotel and for the prices of the rooms it should b up to date.
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Tanesha
"Dont stay here."
Freezing cold water both days. Did not refill shampoos or soap so i ran out. Left dirty towels outside door. I wont be staying here again.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Tara
Dirty. Children with little or no supervision. Staff rude. Or out right non responsive.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Recommended"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Indy Trip 2014"
The staff was nice and the Wi-fi worked. Our room looked onto a busy 4 lane road and it had to be held closed by case of water. There were holes in the curtain and comforter. A few of the tiles in the bathroom were missing and the fixtures were rusty. I picked it because it was a three star but I will not be staying there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Loved it!"
I really rested well and enjoyed the atmosphere. Very clean and well kept.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
Patti
"Quality of service Good"
The Hotel is Nice, I Really like the Breakfast Buffet, I do not like the Bathroom.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nasty"
The room reached 84 degrees , even though it was set at 65 . Try to get a good night's sleep in that kind of heat . The light outside our room had something dark on it , possibly tobacco . There was cigarette butts and other trash as well on the roof of the locker room , that was our view ( all indoors ) . The mold growing in the shower was too much to handle ! Only one key worked to the room , but we had no interest in being in there . No towels were available at the water park . The smell in the elevator and hallways were so strong it made me ill . Overall it was nasty , nasty , nasty ! My bachelor brother keeps a cleaner place .
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Friendly staff and cool but old facilities"
The water park is only open on Fridays and weekends, so keep that in mind for those of you hoping to do the lazy river on Wednesday afternoons.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Devin
"Bad room, rude staff, broken door."
Not worth discussing it was terrible never again. I would rather pay more and drive to a water park further away and have a better experience.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
stephaniw
"Water park is extra"
Physical plant is beat up, the staff is very nice, and the bed was amazingly comfortable
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"worst hotel experience"
I thought it was horrible, I have never had that kind of hotel experience...
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Geonvante ball
"Nice quiet slightly run-down hotel"
This was perfect for our stay, except for the unbearable racket made by the air conditioner. We wanted a place that was convenient to freeways and restaurants and inexpensive. Searching for outlets for our cell phone chargers was a bit of a challenge. Presumably the hotel gets lots of family visitors who use the pool (visible from glassed elevator and peripheral windows) but not when school is in session The staff was exceptionally friendly, but the lack of paying guests caused one to wonder if their jobs are in jeopardy.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Henry
"look somewhere else"
Terrible hotel. All around a fake 3 star. If it was a motel 6 then I would understand. Dirty, bad service, ran down, no real gym.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
ALBERT
"disapppointed"
I booked a room online to take my daughter and friend to Caribbean Cove to have some fun...I live over an hour away and when I purchased the room online it NEVER mention the water park was closed for the weekend...had I known it was I wouldn't have made the trip..I was very disappointed when I arrive to the front desk to check in and was told the water park was closed. ..it broke my daughters heart knowing she was not going to do the waterpark....This was our first time ever coming to Caribbean Cove and to drive over an hour to be told it's closed was DISAPPOINTED:(....I DON'T think I will ever come back.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Amber
"Don't do it"
I was in town for a family event, this hotel was recommended and others were full due to a convention. The hotel is not sure of it's identity, you are not sure what you are walking into. I have reserved a room with 2 queens beds before arriving. Upon arriving I was told I could not have that type of room, I got nowhere even asking for a manager. My room was not up to the rating I had seen online. The bed seemed clean but the bathroom was awful, the sink, shower and toilet were discolored from years of use. The towels were not replaced even once during my several day stay, the ice machines on three of the floors in my wing did not work, my phone did not work so I could not call others in my party. I asked the front desk about gym facilities and was told there was no gym in the hotel but I could be given a pass to a local gym nearby. Even though I did not have a car I thought I could try to make it there, but when I asked about getting a pass for the local gym I was told they were all given out already. Errr. I am not someone who gives bad reviews but this place was not good on any level and every time I tried to give them a chance another thing went wrong. Upon check out I requested a copy of my bill for a receipt. I was told I could not have one that Expedia would send me a copy.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
iana
Building looked old and desserted on the outside. Parking lot with broken concrete and grass growing in parking lot. Lobby very extravagant along with pool area, but food looked old and tasted horrible. Bugs flying around fruit pastries hard and seemed old. Food not appetizing at all. Rooms need to be updated towels in bathroom looked very old, flimsy and used.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Service less than desirable"
Took 45 min to check in due to staff shortage, service was awful. We requested towels several times and never got them! Kids enjoyed the water park, with what little time we had. My daughter also left her prescription glasses behind and it took them 4 hours to call me back after checking the room, only to tell me they couldn't find them. I went up there and found them in the drawer between the beds. Very frustrating.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Friendly staff, great breakfast.
3 night business trip Aug 26, 2014