All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3850 Depauw Blvd, Indianapolis, IN, 46268, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.6
Hotel was ok. Only issue I had is they put me in a handicap room. I went up to change the room and the next room I got was also a handicapp accessible room. Not sure why they dont have that noted at front desk for the check-in staff.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"No. Don't do it."
The line for check in was long and slow. The room package I purchased didn't include water park passes (even though it was worded as though it did). The dinner buffet was so-so. The room had fruit flies in the coffee maker, zero hot water in the bathroom, the elevator was broken, and there was black mold growing on the wall (which we didn't discover until morning). The water park was crowded, and one pool was shut down, so all the teens and pre-teens were in the toddler/youth area. They had a shortage of inner tubes for the lazy river and slides, and only one lifeguard was on duty. Which was unfortunate for the poor lifeguard, as it seems the water park was used as a daycare for most of the children there. The breakfast buffet was also so-so. I would never go back.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"bad"
Terrible
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
lori
"disappointed"
Waited 20 minutes to check in. The room door lock didn't work sometimes with the card key. Management of the hotel needs help.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Hotel and waterpark was rundown don't go there
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"No first aid kit; no detergent"
Hotel staffs not helpful and not sincere. I had to walk in the snow to look for bandage and ointment for my son after 11pm. The hotel didn't even have first aid kit and refused to help. They didn't clean our room while we waited for a whole day on Saturday. The hotel staffs ignored our requests. The hot tub was not working. The water was too cold. The receptionist on Sunday was nice and helpful. The maid in the hotel promised that she would come to clean our room but she never return.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
m
"Indianapolis"
bathroom ceiling leaked, toiled plugged. Told to use room towels at water park as they ran out. Didn't get them replaced until next morning when I went to desk to get them. Restaurant took over an hour to serve dinner then it was cold and had to be sent back to reheat.. staff was kind and apologetic
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Cheryl
"Bad night"
I was a little disappointed with our stay. We came for the water park which was great. Hotel staff at check-in very unfriendly and rushed us through. Every ice machine was 'broken', around the atrium was nice rest of hotel could use some updating halls looked dingy/dirty. Awakened several times all hours of the night by kids knocking on doors, screaming and running in hallway on my floor and floor above, let the lobby know said they would get someone up. Noone ever came up and it continued on until about 230am
"Inexpensive family trip!"
The staff was great! We are a family of 5 and they threw in the 5th water park wristband at no charge. Made sure we had a mini-fridge.
Jeffrey
"Owner doesn't't much care anymore?"
There appears to be very little reinvestment into the upkeep. Poor TV reception, remote didn't work, telephone had a bad cable, coffee pot didn't work. NOT A SINGLE ICE MACHINE ON ANY FLOOR FUNCTIONED! Will not return.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
j colage
"The good, the bad and the ugly..."
I had such high hopes for this hotel -- after all it has an indoor water park! But, alas, nothing working. The water park part was down for the winter or so it looked. It didn't look functional, whatever its status was. The pool was operational but was gated and all but one gate was locked. I tried using it, entering the one unlocked gate, but felt like an outcast since I was the only one using it. I really wanted to use the Jacuzzi but it was "out of order". As was most of the hotel. When I first got to my room I wanted to relax to the evening news (read: shooting report) only to find that all of the TV channels had snow. They had all of the modern channels HBO, ESPN, etc... but every single channel had snow for some reason. Not horrible snow but still. This is 2015 not 1978. So I figured I'd watch Netflix on my Samsung slate with HDMI. The TV had accessible HDMI ports which is rare in a modern hotel. Maybe I'm used to staying at higher end hotels where they bolt the flat panel monitors to the wall obscuring the HDMI ports. But this was a big win for me because I could send the A/V signal over HDMI from my Samsung slate to the TV and watch Archer as it was meant to be -- without snow. But, alas, the Wifi in the hotel is completely unusable. It worked one night of my stay but the other 2 nights were a bust. I even checked it at 4am to see if was just a sharing issue. Nope. Flickering lights, loud head and other "issues" will not win a repeat visit
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
It was well , the hotel staff was nice , only stayed the night left by 8am.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
The hotel was very dirty and trashy. I would never stay here again.
"Beware"
Went for some relaxation. Very rundown. Ghetto. A lot of kids running around without parental supervision. Cops sit in the front lobby because there have been "gang fights" recently in the hotel. I did not feel same there. The shower was broken, the room smelled, carpet was ripped, and furniture was outdated. Would NOT stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Fun Despite the Poor Service and Run-down Hotel"
The water park was fun for the kids, and the actual room was clean and comfortable. The rest of the hotel is in desperate need of repair. The smell in the hotel was offensive, the hallways and staircases were filthy, the service was almost non-existent, especially in the restaurant, and the food was really bad. All that being said, if we had stayed in our room, brought our own food or gone out of the hotel to eat, and just played in the water park, it would have been worth the price we paid through Hotels.com.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Disappointing!"
When I checked in (one hour early) we were on the books and ready to go! I was excited, and we went into our room and headed straight to the water park. Kids loved playing there! However, in the room we could not adjust the temperature with the thermostat. It was probably around 65 degrees even though we tried to raise it. The television was fuzzy, and we only got about 3 channels. When we called for maintenance, the phone line didn't connect to anyone. When I walked to the front desk to ask for help, the manager didn't have anyone "on record" for our room. We had been in our room for several hours at this point. Maintenance never did come to check on the heat or t.v. Our shower was luke-warm at best, and never hot! Big bummer! There were ice makers on every level, but NONE of them worked. The back entrance was broken, so it never locked, and we felt unsafe on the first level. There were granola bars under our bed, yuck! Our bed was comfortable, and the free breakfast buffet was good. I would never stay at this hotel again. If I am in the area, I might pay for the water park, but I will definitely stay elsewhere.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Cold hotel"
It was too cold in there to actually enjoy ourselves. Waited 30 minutes just to check in. Won't be going back.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
jo
"horrible"
We were put in 4 different hotel rooms none of them had heat and the temp outside was -5 . We asked for blankets because there was only a sheet and very thin blanket and were handed what appeared to be curtins . There was no hot water in our last room the first room shower had hair in it . The restaurants weren't open , the bar closed at 8pm , the hot tub didn't work . This was a horrible experience and we only live 5 miles away went just to get a night away from the kids. Hotel is supposed to refund you and then we are supposed to get a refund . I will never go back to this horribly ran down hotel with no heat!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Tosha
"Very disappointed..."
After having to be moved from one room d/t no heat or hot water towels not present, as well. I was moved to another room(3 hours after check-in). One of the beds in the new room was not made. My husband and I stood there and watched as someone from housekeeping stripped and made one of our beds, this room had no towels either. Finally, had heat but no hot water. The phone from the other room I rented (rented 2 rooms)was only able to recieve calls but could not dial out (not even to the front desk). This room had no hot water, as well. My key card kept disabling in the new room. Had to go to the restaurant for ice, as the ice machines I went to was out of order. Ice cream machine - out of order (had to get my money back for that). The water park was very dark and cold (not inviting at all). Lifeguards walking around in shoes and socks (a first for me)I usually see them barefoot or with flip flops. The halls were freezing. Elevator at B entrance was out of order (closest to my room). I was so disappointed... When I woke up the next morning w/still no hot water. I decided to ask for a refund and check-out.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
april
"great"
Good
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
LaTeasa
We were put in a room that was already assigned to another guest. There wasn't even an "I'm sorry" when I went back to the front desk just another room key. There wasn't any hot water in the next room they assigned us. I didn't receive an "I'm sorry" or any indication they were going to fix it, just that they would contact Hotels.com for a partial credit for the stay.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Cari
"Yuk."
The front desk was understaffed and unprofessional. The room had locks which did not work on both doors, and the carpets were dirty. None of the vending machines or ice machines worked and the whole hotel felt run down. To top it off, there was no hot water (which they knew about but did not inform us of) and when we asked about the water park, we were told that it was closed. We decided to cut short our stay and went to another hotel instead--which was the best decision of the weekend.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Christina
"Horrible"
Do not stay here. It is dirty and very run down. We did not even stay the night. Lifeguards are horrible.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Christina
park was great but no towels for hotel guests. Checkin went smooth-great front desk staff. Older hotel but drip in bathroom from air conditioner apparently, door did not lock!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"It was a convenient location for us."
The AC/heating system was very noisy when it started up. We turned heat off while we were sleeping. Bathroom door is very hard to open (heavy return spring) and very squeaky - not a good deal when you get up in the middle of the night. Checked under the mattress cover for bedbugs - didn't see any, but there was dirt/black specs along the ribbing that was suspicious-looking. Apparently the mattress is not cleaned very often. A couple of the lamps had one working bulb (two-bulb fixture). Overall, the room looked like it has been used hard and had very little maintenance.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Strummer
"Overall, relaxing"
Overall, hotel was great. Was a little disappointed that the hot tub was out of order and was not told. Made a special trip to go home and get my suit once I saw that they had one. I also mentioned to the desk clerk that was where I was going.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
Great hotel and water park! Family friendly! Nice rooms, good hot breakfast!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"NO hot water!"
Checked in, told our room on the second floor did not have an elevator bank near it. After soaking in the lukewarm jacuzzi and pool, went back to our room to find NO hot water in the bathroom. Later discovered NO toilet paper in the bathroom, the hard way. Cable channels were grainy or poor, no sound on one channel. If not for the location, I would have not given any scoring
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Hotel Conditions were Fair"
Hotel room was average basic size with 2 double beds. But No Refrigerator, I requested a Freezer for ice cream and I received a small miniature cube size refrigerator with an 1 1/2x3 inch freezer inside. So my ice cream melted. We also enjoyed our balcony of our room. Our room rate and beds comfort were nice. We definitely enjoyed the Water Cover Park facility but, there weren't enough life jackets and the window to buy your tickets was located directly in front of the Door leading outside to the Cold/Freezing Winter Weather. There needs to be a Heater to warm that area/hall way. Swimmers are coming through there to get back into the Hotel are freezing. There is no other passageway between the Hotel and the Cove Water Park.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Nichelle
"Not recommended except to swim"
The room was GROSS to say the least. Stains on the walls EVERYWHERE, dirty carpets in the room and hallways, needs MAJOR updating and repairs!! The heat/A/C unit in our room would run for 2 mins, shut off for 2 secs, run for 2 mins, shut off for 2 secs all day and night long!! I would never stay here again or recommend it to anyone. Buy the $15 water park passes, but don't stay!! Water park was nice, had all the basics.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Well worn hotel"
Check in was fast and easy. Staff very nice. Hotel has seen better days, worn carpeting, cracked and chipped tiles in entry way. Bathroom grout moldy in several places. Water pressure in shower was good. Towels were clean but very thin.
"Needs upgrade bad"
Hotel is dingey and dark and in need of repair...water park needs LOTS of updates. Overall dirty...
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
the rooms were older but clean, the staff was very friendly, the buffet breakfast that was included in the morning was great.
"Great value!"
Very pleasant stay! Front desk staff was friendly, helpful and efficient, and my room was clean and comfortable. Most impressive was the fact that the owner, recognizing that I was a female traveling alone, offered to move me to the executive wing as it offered secured entry!!! Overall a pleasant surprise at a great rate!
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"disappointed"
Was told when I got room I would receive 4 passes to waterpark. When I got there waterpark was closed and we weren't given any passes. Total let down for my kids. Would have never stayed there if I would have known waterpark was unavailable.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
Justin l.
"Off season"
It was in the off season so no water park and the hot tub wasn't hot and the indoor pool was very very cold to point of being uncomfortable
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
fabian
"A night away from home"
Every thing was nice but the pool had big clumps of hair really grosse but besides that the rooms where clean my kids had a blast
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
shelby
"Facilities need a little work."
One elevator was out of service. The room temperature did not function correctly. Heat needed to be on or off and on did not respect temperature setting. The shower tub did not drain unless one held the valve open. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
knor
"Executive Floor it is not...."
This hotel is in need of room overhaul.....in need of repair. Front desk staff were very very good. They are not responsible for room condition. Our room was on the 4th floor with key access only...which was on first approach a very nice surprise. We chose this hotel because of the location not for the kids attraction. We wanted something quiet and that's exactly what we got. Now for the room. The room was large....so that was a plus, but it was freezing cold and it was in poor condition. The bed didn't have a bed skirt and that's the first thing we noticed. Then the top bedding was stained so we looked inside the sheets. They appeared clean and smelled fresh. The floor didn't look too clean so we left our shoes on. The window had condensation so we had no view. The bathroom toilet seat was in need of replacing....tiles were cracked and needed repairing. The ceiling had stains I'm assuming from leak from above and was not painted. It was late when we arrived and we were tired so we stayed but would never stay at this location again and do not recommend this establishment. Also, they say they lots of food options but on a Friday night at 10 pm there was nothing open not even the pizza place in the hotel.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Disappointed
"Overnight stop"
Room was comfortable, Breakfast was great. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Dawayne
"In the Dark"
We have stayed at this hotel before because of the reasonable room rate. It seems about every time we were disappointed and this time was no exception. The lighting was very poor at best, but one lamp had no bulb. We had to ask for one. Both toilet paper rolls were totally empty so we again had to contact the desk. It's a mystery as to how housekeeping could overlook these items. The usually full breakfast buffet had several empty containers; however the service was good and servers pleasant and helpful. We were planning to stay two nights. Since the second night was not guaranteed, we decided to change hotels. I told the desk about the problems, but they seemed to be unconcerned.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Janice
We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday and we loved the hotel. Hot water in the hotel room was not super warm but it was fine. The pool and hot tub was nice. The staff was super friendly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
a
We had a good experience except for the water that was dripping down from the ceiling in the bathroom. And we had to use all of are towels to clean it up.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"The best birthday party ever!"
i booked it for my 6 year old grand child's birthday. The waterpark was nice and she enjoyed it! I do think it's a little pricey considering they charged $15 to everyone over two, including adults who didn't get in the water.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Tracey
Hotel staff was pleasant. The hotel itself smelled. The room keys deactivated every day , so every night when we got back to the hotel we had to go to the lobby and reactivate the room keys. Our room got cleaned only one of the three nights we were there and the air conditioning went out the last night we were there.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
C.
"First room no heat second no hot water"
Been there twice same issues both times. B. .
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
over it
"relaw and enjoyed"
great
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
ryan
"A mediocre hotel attached to a great water park"
The water park was phenomenal, the hotel, not so much. We checked in and inquired about passes to the water park. I was told at the front desk "We don't have nothing to do with the water park--you need to go down there and see if there are tickets available." At the water park was a window to purchase tickets, and the young woman behind the window was engaged in conversation with another person in the "booth." The ticket lady held up a well manicured finger while the conversation came to a natural pause, then she opened the window, said "I'll be right with you" then closed it while she finished the conversation. A few minutes later, she decided to wait on us (the three year old was not tolerating this well). We went into the water park, and had a wonderful time. After an hour there, the lifeguards cleared all the pools and went on break. There were no statements about when we could re-enter the pool, they just cleared the pool and went up to the snack bar. We went back to our room. Later, I went to the front desk to ask about coffee condiments-I was told "You are gonna have to go see if they have any at the bar-we don't keep none of those down here." The next morning we went down for a "complimentary" breakfast. We were told upon being seated that "the food is free, you just have to pay for the service." The breakfast was the most inedible thing my husband and I had ever eaten. The unpalatability of the food was matched only by the horrendous aftertaste.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Okay for the price."
Bed was comfortable. Good for the price compared to hotels below average for the same price.
"Ok but wouldn't go out of my way to go!"
I seen a lot of horrible reviews for Caribbean cove. I could see those being true.. our room was ok.. no bugs no crazy things although the there was plywood covering a hole in the wall behind the door and the cable was ripped out of the back of the TV so we had to rig it to stay in so we could watch tv.. thought that was a bit ridiculous.. linens were clean and the TV was a flatscreen so it was nice.. overall we thought it was clean as it could get the water park was ok but small not a lot of activities we took our 3 year old she had fun just running around in the water! one pool no one was allowed in for some reason.. and one of the kid activites was broken.. not worth $15 a person thats for sure! wouldn't travel out of the way to go I would recommend great Wolfe lodge in cincinnati, oh if your wanting to do an indoor water park.. or even just a nicer hotel with an indoor pool!