All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
3850 Depauw Blvd, Indianapolis, IN, 46268, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.8
    2.5
"Be careful!"
This hotel is beautiful! The problems that we had... Water park was closed (know one let us know), the doors looked like they were broken into, the fire alarm was going off constantly, bums were in and out, ice machine was broken the girl at the front desk gave me the runaround I couldn't find the other ice machine... We didn't feel safe.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Angela
Hotel needs to be upgraded. It could be amazing with some work.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
The staff was friendly, however there was no hot water for our entire stay, the hotel didn't seem very well kept, and the price of the room for what you get is not worth it.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Not worth the time and money"
When we walked into the lobby of this hotel we thought we were in a 4-5 star hotel. Beautiful first impression. Not.at.all. when we got to our room. Our room was not what we expected. It was small. The bathroom was dirty, the carpet had not been vacuumed. The vents were plugged with dust. The bathtub had more rust then it should, and there was no toiletries. No toilet paper except for the less then half a roll that was left from previous guests. Two towels for 4 of us. No fridge! For a hotel that I would think has mostly extended stay guests NOTHING to keep snacks\drinks cold. And who wants to pay $3.00 for a bottle of water!? So we had to buy a cooler and drinks. The pool area had no towels for the 3 days we were there. The air conditioner was so extremely loud it was unbearable to sleep-especially for the kids- but you had to have it run or suffocate in the room. Plus you needed it to drown out the noise from your neighbors and pool area. So not much sleep was had. The hot tub was cold all 3 days- that is IF you could get in it without it being full of kids. Ice machine on our floor was broke and the floor soaked in water-all 3 days. On the morning we were leaving the hallway on our floor was DISGUSTINGLY dirty. Towels all over outside of rooms, food containers and drink bottles\cans all over, and the elevator was just as gross. And the staff seem to just be wandering around. Not worth the 10 hour car ride and money spent for 3 days!! No WiFi. No info on area attractions.
Becky
"Lobby area is nice but that's about it."
Lobby area is nice but that is about it. Rooms are ok but beds are uncomfortable, pillows are well, not really pillows, sheets and towels are rough. Facilities outside of lobby and pool area lacked cleanliness. Work out room had broken equipment. A fair amount of junk in parking areas. Not the experience we were expecting!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Re-rate this hotel ASAP!"
Gross! Definetely not a 3 star, lucky to even be a 2 star. I am upset that all hotel sites have this place listed as a 3 star. It's old, rusted, gum on the wall, hard as rock mattress, dirty tiles and counters.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
sanda
"Water park closed, unclean rooms."
We were coming to take our grandchildren to the water park. We didn't know it isn't open during the week. Wasted night's stay. The front desk even tried to sell us a package for the water park which wouldn't have started until after our checkout time. We ran into other visitors there who were also unaware of the hours for the water portion. No hours are posted outside by the check-in for it. Even the hot tub was closed/not working. Our grandchildren were quite disappointed. We were even told by personnel in the pool area that it would be open all day on Friday. Also our room was not very clean. There wasn't even a bar for the toilet paper holder. We are 2 adjoining rooms and the TP holder was missing in both. The mattress was just on a bare platform covered with a very flimsy and torn THIN interfacing type material. One of the beds seemed to be covered with ashes which smeared when we tried to brush them off. The only nice area I saw was the front lobby, very deceiving as to what the rest looked like.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Timothy
"Water park not open most of time"
Stayed here for water park. Owner shut it down at 4 pm when supposed to be open until 9 pm. Bathrooms a mess. Phone in room did not work - told the staff three times before they fixed it
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Sadly dissappointed"
The hot tub was out of order - but we were given pases to water park but that didn't open unitl 5 PM - no food service available until 5 PM. My husband is a brittle diabetic and needed food, but we were told nothing available until 5PM. We used to bring our family here all the time but not sure I would even return - it's gone down so much.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
david
the hotel was not clean, the halls, elevator all needed a through cleaning. It was late when we arrived so we really didn't have the option to change hotels at that time. After arriving in our room we found there to not even be toilet paper in the bathroom. This hotel needs a desperate remodel not only with the building being updated inside but also with the cleaning staff. Needless to say we checked out the next morning.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
stacy
"We had fun and enjoyed the stay."
The hotel needs some improvements and they need more staff. But staff that they had was great and helpful and did the best they could. They did not have our room ready when we checked in however they did give us free pass to waterpark for the stay. They also later got us into a room that was not what we set up but worked and was close to the waterpark. Everyone was friendly helpful. It was springbreak busy week and other things going on in town. So they just had more than normal bookings. We had great time and would go again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Barb
"A mess"
Room wasn't ready, gave my family a dirty room had to switch. Staff was crammed so they wee frustrated and rude. No air, 2 hour wait to check in. I don't know if because it was spring break this week and final four that caused this mess but it was awful.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
CS
"Horrible I thought I was in a dollar motel."
Ok so I planned a 2 day trip for spring break for my girls. My stay was suppose to be April 1-3rd. But we was checked by April 2nd. There was no hot water, my room was not stocked with towels or blankets. An front desk customer service was very rude when I called to complain. After talking to a random maid in the hall she that the hot water in the hotel had been out since last week. WHY would they still be open is my question?? An to top it off there was spiders in my bed. SO IF YOU ASK ME THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN and RENOVATED. I was refunded my full amount, but my girls was heart broken. Why to ruin spring break!!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
msOhio
"Disappointed for the price"
I tried to call ahead the same day as my check-in to confirm my reservations. The phone rang continuously for several minutes until I got a fast busy signal. I called back 3 additional times before someone actually answered the phone. When they did answer, I explained that I was calling to confirm my reservations and the person on the other end of the phone was not very friendly, as her response was, "yeah, what about it?" Definitely not very customer service friendly. The room was fairly nice, as to be expected for a $90 room, but the towels were very old and were in certain need of being replaced. Their drying and softness factor were gone years ago. The bed only had a sheet and thin bed spread for cover, so you had to keep the heater running high just to keep warm in the night. The included buffet breakfast was below standard, as the bacon was burn't and didn't even taste like bacon. The coffee tasted like it was yesterday's coffee that had set all day, then reheated. I think I would have had a better experience going to a Super 8 and saving money at the same time.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Tracy
"Never Again"
My hotel experience was absolutely horrible, the staff wasn't willing to do their job. They didn't infiem me that Caribbean Cove wasn't working (which is why we went) , no working ice machine nor vending machines. My room had no heat I had to call 3 times before someone came to check it out. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!!!!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Vanna
"Disappointed vacation."
When we checked in we were told the water park was closed and would not open until Friday. The hotel pool was open but was very dirty and the hot tub was out of order. When we got into bed the first night it appeared as if the sheets and pillow cases had been used. There were ants in the bathroom and a roach was discovered on the second night. Ice machine was out of order and the mixing value to the hot water was not working. One second the water was hot and then cold. Our room was not cleaned the whole time we were there. The only good thing was the dining. This was the worse ever trip we have taken with our grandchildren. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Will never Stay there again!!!!"
At check in the computers were down so 1 1/2 hour wait in line. The heat didn't work for 2 hours. NOT 1 towel in the room and didn't get some till 12pm. Water park was great.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Tori
"Yuck"
We had to heat! Then kids were swimming in pool and they just shut lights off while kids where still in there.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Below average"
Not the most enjoyable hotel experience. Water was very cold. Hot tub was broken
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Getaway"
Needs to be remodeled. Lacks cleanliness. Long lines at desk. No towels. Staff in Waterpark is very unprofessional.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
travelling man
"No as described!"
Waterpark not included in the price of the hotel room! For the price of the rooms I anticipated a well kept facility! The executive floor that I was put on was not so different than any other hotel room! The ceiling tiles were broken! Had to switch rooms because the first one was dirty and had stains on the pillowcase! The next room had pillows the size for kids! The parking lot needs redone as well and the elevator was broken all the time!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
liz
"My Pound Certification Weekend"
I had a nice clean room, a great staff greet me and a very nice breakfast in the morning. The pools are highly attractive and so is the rest of the inside of this nice Motel! Thank you for a nice visit!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Hotel from hell"
Hotel was filthy, ice machines not working, heat not working, pool cold, hot tub broke, people in line complaining about rooms.. Water park closed on Monday even though I wanted to take my grand kids both days.. Water park ran by high school children.. Ice machine fixed on Monday but black mold on ice cubes.. Would never recommend this hotel to anyone
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
glenda
"Stay as far away as possible"
Horrible stay. Will never go back. Peeling wallpaper with mold in the room no toilet paper TV didn't work. Elevators broke. Hot tub broke. Booked two nights and room service did not clean the room because they lost our key and then left a note saying "good luck getting in".
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Terrible!!"
Worst stay I have ever had before!! Beds weren't made when we checked in, pools didn't work right, people leaving cause bugs in their rooms etc...
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Poor"
This place is a joke. Elevator broke down half of our stay. No working ice machine. Lifeguards wears socks and sandals hotel employees rude.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
danelle
"Cool Waterpark Poor Hotel"
The rooms were disappointing, but the water park was very fun!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"LOCKED OUT"
I checked in and 45 minutes later was able to get into the room, the door lock kept messing up. While in my room another guest walked in apparently they had over booked. After this my door would not lock at all, so I had to get every thing around because after trying to call the front desk for 20 minutes, I walked down to the front desk. I found a staff member who got a hold of another and told her my problem. She left and came back and told me that my door worked fine for her when we got up to the room there was still a maintenance person working on the door. We made sure it locked again and came back after our event 3+hours later to be locked out of the room once again. For the money I paid for this room this was some of the worst service ever.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Aaron M
"just a mess and disappointed"
the stay started off very slow at check in. to walk down the halls with garbage in them to our room. There was no working ice machines on the two floors were I looked.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"dont go"
Never again. Maybe unless they remodel the whole hotel and waterpark. Worst family vacation ever.
"past its day"
very disappointing. the hotel appeared as though it was very nice in its day but is no dated and run down. While the staff that I encountered were all friendly, they were few and far between. Our room was filthy and the food tray we placed outside shortly after arriving was still there late the next day after we checked out :( The pool was very cold and my little one could only stay in a short while before shivering and having to go back to the room. Ultimately we were happy to be leaving but sad that such a potentially great place was left for dead and no longer worth the stop :/
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Casarah
Water was cold and wouldn't let us use towels from water park... didn't have clean towels to take shower III n morning when we asked to have towels they said that we would have to wait for housekeeping to get there. Horrible experience
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Not being maintained . . ."
We stayed here four years ago and it was great, but this time was much different . . . Our room was not ready at check-in time--we had to wait 1-1/2 hours. The beds did not have blankets. There were only two towels for four people. No cups/mugs for water or coffee. Toilet would not flush. Hair, used soap, and falling down ceiling tiles in bathroom. STAFF DID RESPOND QUICKLY WHEN THESE ISSUES WERE BROUGHT TO THEIR ATTENTION. It's obvious they are not maintaining this hotel: Lack of staff--one person at the front desk during check-in time and only two people cleaning all those rooms. Exterior doors that don't work and won't close. Wallpaper pealing off wall in hallway. Leaky roof. Hot tub was not working, either. We were really looking forward to our stay here, but it was very disappointing. I don't think we'll be back.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Not so great!!"
The rooms were not very clean. Sheets looked unclean. My son had to have his sheets changed because of discussing stains We had to ask for towels and wash rags The water park was cold especially the lazy river. It also had some bug problems in the water. All in all cleaniness could have been lots better. I wouldn't make another trip, sorry!
"Would not recommend.."
I would first like to say that this weekend away was for my 2 and 3 year olds..... They however did not notice what my husband and I experienced. Staff was horrible, not Accommodating at all.... room not clean hair in the tub. toilet was broke ran all night...when you ran water for a bath the shower head leaked.... towels we not available in the water park.... we asked if there was a hot tub and was told there was none.... come to find out there is was a hot tub in the hotel along with another pool... went to the bar in the evening took us 20 minutes to get served.... Reserved the room for two nights and only stayed the one..... Just not a very good experience at all....
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Mom of 3
"never again"
Horrible service found roaches in my room and at the food court, waited 6hrs for clean towels, then as we were leaving anothr roach on my bag.Horrible
"Save your money"
Dirty, no towels in the room, no towels at the pool, no towels at the water park, no ice machines, hot tub is broke, pillows and sheets need replaced badly, a/c was not working in our room which was attached to the pool so it was hotter than you know what, staff is aware of problems but do not care, life guards at the water park are too busy trying to look good and talk to their homies to have saved anyone if problem would have occurred, the people who staff the place are unwilling to go out of their way to do anything to help anyone, the housekeeping staff just up and quit in the middle of the afternoon before they got all the rooms clean so one part of our party had to leave and get a room at a different hotel, the hallways were full of kids running wild (we came here for our 3 and 5 year olds birthday so I am all about kids having fun but there has to be some level of parenting involved), there was also a frat having their formal at the place while we were there (again all about people having fun) but at 9:30 when there is a kid hanging off his poolside balcony showing everyone his parts that should not be shown especially when there are kids present I am not calling that fun. All in all this was a train wreck of a place and experience. I will never go back, I usually can give a second chance but you can tell that the people working and running this place don't care enough to make a change.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
unhappy
"Horrible Customer Service"
I called the front desk 3 times in a 5 hour period for extra pillows & towels & never received them. Worst hotel stay ever.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Erin
"Not a good experience!!"
We went as a family vacation booking 3 rooms. At check in, one 1 room was clean and ready. Left and went to dinner, came back around 8 still only one room was clean. Finally able to get into the other 2 rooms at 9:00. Day 2, more of the same, 1 room was cleaned before 8:00, the other 2 rooms never cleaned, we gave up after 9:00. The water park itself, the air temperature was cool, the water temperature was COLD!! 3 of the kids on the trip finally gave up because they were tired of shivering!!! Overall the hotel was not well kept/clean. Chipped tile, dirty carpet, Dusty fixtures. There appear to be no standards.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Woo
Rude staff ,jacuzzi was broke, elevator near room was broke, someone smoking marijauna, waited an hour to check in. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Didn't get to enjoy any of the amenities.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Never Again"
This hotel delivered a cheap hotel experience. The bed was hard and uncomfortable. We needed to use the pull out sofa for our daughter but there were no blankets. Upon calling for a blanket we were told that they were out. When we asked how we were to use the pull out sofa, they delivered a couple of sheet weight coverlets. We actually spread our coats out on the beds to keep warm. The room smelled very strongly of chlorine. There is a water park in the hotel and the smell was so strong, it left me wondering if the room had ever been deep cleaned or had the carpet shampooed.The heater fan in the room was very loud. The bathtub was dirty with a clump of hair in the drain. Overall,it was an uncomfortable stay.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Kimberly
"weekend away"
It was noisy, and the ice machine didn't work. We had to turn heat up for there wasn't enough covers.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Volleyball tournament"
We still had to wait for our room at 8:00 at night even though we had a reservation. The room was not stocked (no ice bucket, comforters or toilet paper). However, the staff was very kind and the rooms were clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Up in the Air."
When we arrived staff at front desk was friendly, once we arrived in our room I checked the beds and the pillows (pillow cases were dirty had to ask for new ones), there were only two towels in the restroom and no wash clothes, ask for some and was told that the hotel was running really low on them so they don't put many in the rooms and was given some. The water park was really packed on Sat. and I'm sure it's due to the day passes the hotel guest have to suffer even though they are paying for the over night stay, the lazy river was extremely COLD, and also thought is kind of odd that the life guards were fully clothed with shoes and socks on using there phones or had ear phones in there ears while walking the deck. I took my daughter who is 9 and two of her friends there for a fun stay and they had a very fun time besides the issues listed above.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Brandy
"Disappointing"
I arrived at 5pm and after waiting in line for over an hour to check in, was informed my room wasn't ready. I had to wait with my son in the lobbey until 8:30 for my room to be ready. It ruined the night for us. No towels in our room, so i requested them from front desk but never received.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"too hot, vent blew on face,felt springs in the bed"
Water park was fun but hotel room sucked. Bed was uncomfortable, too hot, and vents blew on your face while trying to sleep. Hotel staff was pleasant.
HJW
"Will never return! Don't go!"
Worst hotel I've ever stayed at. From the customer service to the mold in the bathroom the hard beds and pillows the size as throw pillows it was just awful. And if you want to watch the disney channel expect to pay $2.99 an episode!!! Waited hour and half for beach towels at the indoor pool. Called at 10 am for clean towels and a new sheet since my daughter threw up in bed, called again at 2. They kept telling us housekeeping was on our floor and we would get new towels momentarily. Then at 6:30 pm my husband called to talk to management. They said they couldn't find anyone. He went down to front desk and demented to speak to management which someone finally came and at 7pm we finally had a new sheet, but no new mattress pad and they gave us 2 towels when we had 3 people in our room! As for the indoor waterpark, my 2 year old daughter loved it. She was free and my husband and I paid $15 for a day pass. I would go back there for the day. It was really cold though but for some reason kids don't mind the cold!! I wouldn't recommend the waterpark for older kids though. Not much for them to do.
jennifer
"Great food!"
Everything about the hotel was great. Checkin was kind of hectic due to their being only one person at the front desk other than that I strongly recommend going!
tina
"Great for Family escape, and Business trip!"
I went on a week night for business the next morning. Perfect for me!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Hotel was ok. Only issue I had is they put me in a handicap room. I went up to change the room and the next room I got was also a handicapp accessible room. Not sure why they dont have that noted at front desk for the check-in staff.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015