All hotels in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
5401 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Ordinary pool
    Decent vibe
    Uncomfortable
"1st trip to PA"
My stay was great and Matt at the front desk was awesome
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
"Too small for our family"
Room is small, difficult to accommodate a family of 5 with a rollaway bed, which they charge I forgot if it was $10/$15 per night
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Esther, We appreciate your feedback regarding the size of your room. I have forwarded your concerns to our management team, and we are working diligently to address this situation. In behalf of our team, we sincerely apologize and hope we can have an opportunity to rectify this in the future. Thank you
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Esther
"Good stay"
Expedia said to check in after 3pm. Reality is they do not do check ins until after 4pm. Had to hang out in the lobby for an hour. Then the room I reserved was not ready or available. Was put in a room with 2 beds instead of the one queen. One bed was too soft the other was quite firm and l liked that. Hotel staff were very nice and accommodating. Getting to the room was a bit confusing. Several buildings that are not attached to the lobby.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Lucy
"Nice stay."
Nice clean room. Great location. The guests in the next room yelled half the night which was obnoxious, but that's not the hotels fault and other than that the stay was good.
Loved WV!
"Accommodations for Disabilities ???"
I specifically requested a room with accommodations for a person with a disability. When I arrived the room booked for me was on the 2nd floor and the elevator was not running. Not withstanding that fact, elevators shut down in case of a fire, how would I have gotten to the ground floor in an emergency. For two adults I reserved a two bed non smoking room and was made to settle for a king and told it was set up for accommodation. There was only one grab bar on the backside of the tub making it frighteningly difficult to get in and our of the tub (nothing else to hold on to). Finally, having worked with individuals in the hospitality business, I am familiar with hotel/motel's policies about providing some reimbursement for inconvenience of patrons. I was astonished that the hotel made no offer of reimbursement or other compensation for the inconvenience of me and my guest, even after I asked about same. I asked for something.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West. I would like to apologize that your stay did not met either of our expectations. It is are goal to ensure that our guest have an enjoyable experience while staying with us. Your feedback regarding the accessibility concerns will be addressed and we will look to prevent this from occurring in the future.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Carolyn M
"Nice motel for a reasonable price."
I stayed here for one night with my children, ages 18 and 13. This motel is the very first available lodging option when you exit I-81W. The place is HUGE! Check-in was quick and easy and the staff was very clear when explaining the location of our room. This is a motel with room access on the outside of the building. There are no elevators to the second floor. Our room was clean and stocked appropriately with enough towels and toiletries for all of us. We had a microwave and mini fridge in the room. Beds were very firm, which is what my family prefers. We were very pleased with our stay.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Lori
Kids had a blast in the outdoor pool and miniature golf course
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Very nice and a relaxing fun stay. I would deff stay here again just would have to stay for more than 1 night
Irving
"I reserved a King Bed and did not get a King."
I was only their one night and did not have a good experience. You reserve a King Bed and you do not get what you reserve it is noT ACCEPTABLE to me. Will not use this service again or the Hotel.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for providing your feedback from your recent stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West. Your feedback is very important to us, it allows us to fine tone our operation. I would like to apologize that you didn't receive a king bed that you had reserved. We will make the appropriate changes in order to prevent this from occurring again in the future.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
People were shouting in the middle of the night. The breakfast was good but they kept running out of food.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Ramon
"serviceable inexpensive motel with activities"
Our room looked over the large outdoor pool and grassy lawn, so it was decent, and it was very reasonably priced. We were pleased that the staff came every day and cleaned up while we were gone, but disappointed that the coffee maker was never cleaned and new coffee for the next day was never provided, causing us to have to contact the front-desk every day and have it sent up. Hard to understand why the staff repeatedly [over our 6 day stay] failed this area. Otherwise, the room was acceptable, and the motel staff friendly.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Sally
"The case of the missing housekeeper"
The trash was never picked up by housekeeper, our beds were never made, the floor was not vacuumed and our carpet was wet when we got there from the shower area. We stayed there Friday to Sunday and no service from house keeping was ever performed. The room smelled of cigarette and was listed as a non smoking room. I have an allergy to cigarette smoke and I requested non smoking.I was very disgusted and highly disappointed by this hotel.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to thank you for providing your feedback from your recent stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West. I apologize that your stay did not meet either of our expectations. We strive to ensure that our guests have an enjoyable experience at our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your comments regarding the housekeeping service to our executive housekeeping in order to help prevent this from occurring again in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"as expected"
front desk was accomodating, room could be cleaner. no clean pool towels available. unruly guests were not controlled or enforced for the sake of other paying guests.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Don't book this hotel."
Breakfast was not included in rate....room way too small..... bathtub drain plugged...coffee pot dirty, coffee not replenished next day....air conditioner too loud so it was difficult to get a good night's rest... also paper thin walls, we could hear children in next room, woke us up each morning......need I say more?
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Richard, In behalf of our staff, I would like to thank you for your feedback and apologize for the issues during your stay. I have addressed all of your concerns with our Housekeeping and Engineering team to assure that a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We are working diligently to correct all your concerns. Thanks again, and we hope you give us an opportunity in the future to show you our improvements.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great for Hershey"
The indoor and outdoor pools were great for the kids. There were plenty of options in the area for food and shopping, and it was easy to get back on the highway and head to Hershey Park.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"An OK visit ... Would stay again but issues"
Only one clerk at the desk and a line quickly formed both at check in (late ... after 8 p.m.) and at checkout (around 9:30 a.m.). Had to stand in line for 10+ minutes to check in and about 5 minutes to check out. Other people wandering about the hotel desk area in work uniforms did not seem interested in helping. Attached "Twisted Kilt" had nice decor and was entertaining. Overall, an OK stay.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Allan
"Comfortable"
The room was clean and the bed so comfortable that it felt like home.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Aaron
"Family Re-union in Mechanicsburg"
This room was o.k. The facility is a bit dated. We had a handicapped room where the shower seat was too wide for the tub and the water from the shower went all over the floor. The maids always cleaned up though, after we left for the day. Room numbers were not marked so that you could see the room numbers from the parking lot. Air conditioner was loud at night, off and on repeatedly. Room was clean and well maintained, but not nearly enough outlets for electronics. Very, very busy hotel near the interstate. Dunkin Donuts across the street.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
H
Beds warm very hard and rooms not clean
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West. I would like to apologize that the beds and the cleanliness of the room did not meet either of our expectations. We strive to ensure that our guests are satisfied with their stay and will look to make the appropriate changes in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Was good spot for our stay. We were visiting Hershey park. Great deal in price. 25 mins. Away from park. Was great for our needs. We spent little time in the room.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
jennifer
"Would stay here again"
It was a great 2 night stay for our family road trip. We didn't get to spend to much time in the rooms as we were out all day. But I appreciated the option of an indoor and outdoor pool that allowed for inside activity should it have rained. The rooms felt a bit damp but that also could have been the weather, the rain was holding off. Staff was very friendly, even at 1am, which is the time we showed up to check in. For the price of $88 dollars a night, (hotels.com) I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Roxane
"OK hotel, just OK"
On the positive side: The price was very good, and there was a pool, which my son enjoyed after a day of biking. Negative: the beds were uncomfortable, there was a lot of noise in the lot outside the room, and the facilities were worn and shoddy. There was a bent lampshade on a lamp, there was no plug for the sink, and there was little in the room aside from the two double beds. There was one large desk chair that didn't fit under the desk area, and seemed always in the way.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Lives up to it's name The Park. A Playground."
Vacationing in the Hershey area with my 3 grandchildren. Finding the hotel was easy. The area was well lit and we felt very self in being there. The amount of "Park" facilities was amazing. We were only there for 2 nights, but I would definitely stay there again. Very quiet in the rooms and did not hear any noises from the other rooms. Clean and roomy rooms with a microwave and fridge.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Deb
"invest in new beds"
beds were horrible
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Troy, Thank you for your recent review of our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continued efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you for your business. Sincerely, Keriann Smith Front Office Manager Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West 717 697 0321
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Troy
"Weekend Getaway"
It was pleasant. The staff were very attentive.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
Old motel. Exterior doors. Unfortunately, I did not plan ahead and was limited to what was available on the night I stayed. The restaurants and bar where the only plus.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Enjoyed the stay. Every staff member was polite and helpful. Especially the staff in the Legends room, couldn't do enough to please us. My only problem was the noise of thumping of the band when trying to sleep. Maybe next time I need a room far away from the band noise.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
This hotel is in very poor condition, dirty and had people partying in the parking lot. Pleasant staff tried to be helpful, but it doesn't make up for a poor environment.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review of our hotel and your kind words about our staff. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Sincerely, Keriann Smith Front Office Manager Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West 717 697 0321
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Fine for the price"
It was spacious, clean and comfortable; practical; we were not staying very long, so served it's purpose.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"Good for a family vacation"
Clean and close to major attractions
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
This was our first visit to this location and we were very surprised at the amount of activities onsite. We will definitely be back again.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Hotel Noise"
The noise from the adjacent restaurant/bar/club was unbearable. Loud music was heard in our room until 2am. Apparently, this hotel has some guests sign a waiver upon checking in due to the noise that is so loud from this restaurant/bar/club. I did not receive such a waiver, nor any notification that my room located in a corner interior near outdoor pool of the hotel would be subject to this noise. The music did not stop until 2am. I can tell you when the DJ stopped and what songs the live band was playing. I asked for a refund and the hotel acknowledged the noise but advised they can only refund 20% of the charge. I will never stay at this hotel again.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate you sharing your comments and concerns about your recent stay. Your feedback is very important and has been passed along to the appropriate department leaders. We assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again. Thank you for your business. Keriann Smith Front Office Manager Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West 717 697 0321
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Too loud"
Didn't hardly get any sleep due to the loud music of the hotel bar and other guests partying all night. The hotel looked dingy on the outside, the room was much smaller than anticipated. The bed was suppose to be a queen size however it was a double. Would not stay here again.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your recent review. I have shared your feedback with our team and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the hopes to exceed your expectations as well as all our guests expectations. Thank you for your business. Keriann Smith Front Office Manager Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West 717 697 0321
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
If I check in with 5 people. 2 adults and 3 kids... Wonder if 2 towels is enough? Sad I had to ask for more towels.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Adequate, but far from the best."
Room was clean. One day it was not cleaned. Had to call for towels. Some noise with it being the Fourth of July.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Jon
Was a great stay. I have no complaints. Clean, priced reasonably and was as advertised.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
eva
No complaints - hotel was easy to find, staff was friendly, rooms were neat, clean, beds were comfortable! No outside noise.
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Ethel
"Nice hotel in busy area."
Noisy stay. There was some party with loud music outside our door until at least midnight. The rooms all have outside entrances. Clean and adequate room though.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
zacmary
Like outside entrance to rooms. Over all hotel needs a makeover and upgrades. Still looks like 1970 era. Staff was very pleasant and helpful
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
crabbyhh
"I wish I read the negative reviews before booking"
We called the morning of our stay and asked for adjoining rooms, the hotel rep confirmed this. We arrived and our rooms were far apart. One room was ant infested. M'gr promised to switch the ant room. He forgot and we called back. At 11:00 p.m we got a new room. The rooms were dirty, the beds were old and saggy, loud drunks congrugated outside and the front desk didn't care. I wish I read all of the negative reviews before I reserved our rooms.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of your rooms, in regards to the beds, cleanliness, noise, and discovery of pests. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn by Radisson standards.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
ronald
"fair for the price"
ok not bad not great
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Skip this place!"
The only thing good about this place was that they allowed hotels.com to refund us one night's stay so we could leave early and stay someplace better. The beds (like bricks) and chairs were so uncomfortable. We hardly slept. The bathroom had a dead bug on the floor, there was also a dead bug on a bedroom wall. We were scared our room would be broken into when we left to go out for dinner (it was fine). The pictures make this place seem a lot nicer than it really is. It is really a dingy motel. The staircases outside to get to the second floor rooms were filthy and full of spider webs. I noticed a small stain on one if the blankets and above one of the beds, the ceiling was cracking and stained due to water damage from the room. Gross gross gross.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and your room during your stay, in regards to cleanliness, beds, and decor. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Not a Three Star"
This hotel was rated a three star and was priced accordingly however it was a two star at best. The room was clean but had many water stains all over the cleaning and even looked wet, the remote was dead and the beds were hard. The ice machine on our floor did not work, we lost TV due to a storm and because the stairs to our room were exposed we became soaked trying to get to our room. The stairs were old, rusty metal and I wondered if they were safe. There was conflict between staff and the printed material the hotel supplied about breakfast so people missed breakfast. The person working the desk was unable to help people in front of me while I was standing in line to check out I heard the couples behind me complaining about all the problems they had with the hotel. I will not stay again.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed these issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Fran
The room was nice, and the hotel features were equally as nice. Could've done without the adjoining rooms, but that was fine. The only thing I thought was odd is that the morning breakfast wasn't free and that the room I had originally booked wasn't the room I received. Overall a great stay. I'd definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Friendly staff and location but dated facilities"
Club stay during the Carlisle All Ford. Friendly and serviable staff. Facility is refreshed but dated building is showing its age.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Old style hotel, but my one night stay was excellent.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Handy to Harrisburg."
Not the newest hotel around, but it had everything I needed. Room was comfortable. The staff was very helpful when I needed assistance with their laundry facility. I was disappointed they didn't offer complimentary continental breakfast/coffee. All in all, a pretty good place to stay for a couple nights....
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Katherine
Great stay. Rooms are dated and in need for a make over but very clean.
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"Bad smell"
Hotel had a very weird smell.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise. We take every action to make sure that all guests are affected as little as possible. We hope you will consider us again when you are in the area.
1 night trip May 27, 2015
Matthew
"Never agin."
The front desk staff were awful didn't seem to know what they were doing. Could hear music from nightclub at 1am. Faucet in one was dripping.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Thank you for reaching out and providing feedback from your recent stay. We would like to apologize for the issues you experienced with the staff and noise from the nightclub. We value your feedback and will use it to help make improvements in the future.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015