All hotels in Des Plaines, Illinois, United States of America
1450 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL, 60018, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Thin Walls"
Hotel was close to my work location but it was outdated. Had an odd smell to the whole place. Room walls were thin. Crack under door was large and let in a lot of sound and light. Elevators were dirty.
3 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Ellen
"Just OK"
Hotel is very dated. Walls are thin. Felt dingy. Not worth the price tag
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Great!!!"
Certainly we are going to choose this hotel again next time.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Bill and Grace
"Girls Weekend"
We had a girls weekend for the Kelly Clarkson concert. We stayed at the Radisson due to its close proximity to the concert venue. It was nice that there were many restaurants within walking distance. The hotel pool was nice to sit and lounge at during the day. The room and hotel in general were very clean. They offer Sleep Number beds, however if you don't know how to use one already the instructions aren't very clear.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Anne
"No complaints"
Primary trip was to be at the Rosemont convention center. Very easy to get to and from here. Went downtown a couple times. Traffic was busy (but that's Chicago) but very convenient to highway. No complaints from me for this hotel
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Brett
"Great room"
Large modern room, very clean. I will be using this hotel chain again
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Jon
"Just ok"
Nothing special. Was chosen for us, I would not have chosen this hotel myself. This is definitely a $99 a night room at best not the $143 we paid. Check in was quick, staff was pleasant but hotel is old. Breakfast was in a dreary, old, breakfast cafe. Coffee was served with lipstick still on cup, I ordered a muffin(which was on the menu) and told they don't have any today. Would not stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
"Average"
The room was ok, but we didn't have a refrigerator in the room, there was no pop machine in the vending area and they didn't have complimentary breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Francisco
We got to the hotel to find out that they only had one of the two rooms reserved. After showing the confirmation we got from Hotels.com they still looked thoroughly confused. Luckily they were able to find one room seeing as the hotel was booked for a wedding. Additionally, in the morning we received a receipt for the room and it was over what we had booked it for again had to show my confirmation with the room rate and final price and again they looked confused. They adjusted the price but not without taking time out of our morning. Not sure what would of happened if they did not have a room available seeing as the whole evening/night was planned around that specific location.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Alma
"My room had a Sleep Number bed!"
Very impressed the room had sleep number bed! Great hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Not the greatest... staff made up for it though."
The hotel itself was nothing special. It was extra nosy as if the maids did on purpose to annoy people. I arrived the night after the Cup finals, so had to wait 3 hours to check in and was then told there were no more mini fridges and microwaves because they had like 7 airlines having attendants stay. The room was just ok, but to my surprise the guy at the front desk who was super nice had in fact arranged for both a microwave and fridge to be in there so thank goodness. Long Horn steak house was just next door and they delivered which made things even easier to get healthy food vs. ordering Pizza. The staff was the best thing about the hotel... they really went out of their way in all aspects to try and make things better and it was greatly appreciated. I would not stay again for the price being I got a suite hotel in the burbs this time for about 60 dollars cheaper and the amenities were the same as the Radisson.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Chicago blue"
Overnight to catch early morning flight
1 night trip Jul 9, 2015
Cheryl
"Needed Rest After This Stay....."
The hotel restaurant staff was not the nicest. And I was able to hear anytime someone walked passed my room door/opened and closed their room doors. Additionally I was able to hear the guest in the adjacent room,it sound as though there were at least 4 kids in the room.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Stay away from the sleep number bed"
My only complaint is the sleep number bed in our room was broken. I complained and they didn't offer anything except an apology. 1 side was raised up all the way the other side was completely deflated. Worst night sleep ever for my husband and i. The sleep number bed is basicly an air mattress with a controller. Very disappointed.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Crystal
"Comfortable stay, good value"
Very good stay. Small (but adequate) pool a plus. Only negatives were some noise in the hall (ground floor) from groups of young people arriving quite late, and the directions to the airport (complicated by some road closures) were nit as clear as they could have been. I'm pretty good with directions, but I missed the turn and then had to drive literally miles before I coukd turn around. Since this is an airport hotel, sper-clear directions should be a priority. (Maybe with Google Maps that no longer is considered needed, but... It still is.)
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Gregory F
"Rude front desk and problems with reservation"
I had booked this hotel for a 2 night business stay then had to return 3 days later for another 3 days. I booked both stays at the same time. The first booking was a disaster. I had called the day before to let them know we would be a late check-in. They said no problem and had both rooms reserved. We show up at 8pm to check in and amazingly the second room we booked disappeared (the hotel was maxed out). They rudely told me we did not book 2 rooms. Much to their disappointment I had the confirmation paper with me to prove they had both reservations. So they did me a HUGE favor and gave our second guest a room. Rudely I might add. We were put on the ground floor with a sliding glass door to the parking lot. I guess we were just thankful they actually gave us our reservation. The next morning they were trying to get my second guest room to check out. We were reserved for 2 nights. I tell them no we are reserved for another night... they didn't care and cancelled his access key. After my visit to the front desk with extreme dismay they LET him stay the second night. If you go with this hotel.... whatever you do don't forget your confirmation paper and do not accept a lower floor if you can avoid it.
3 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Radisson stay"
It was incredibly loud with adjoining room doors. The clientele there were incredibly loud. Shower wouldn't drain.
Response by Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare
Thank you for your response regarding your hotel stay with us. Thank you for making us aware of the issue you encountered with the shower drain as we are able to fix this before another guest checks into this room. I want to apologize for this and assure you we are consistently taking care of any guest issues encountered and hope to see you again in the future.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Convenient and clean"
Very nice hotel. Stayed for a concert at All State Arena. FYI Not much to do in the area afterwards. I thought it was a little pricey not to have at least a continental breakfast. There is a buffet for around $10. Nice beds and linens. Bathroom was very clean. Noon checkout was nice.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Perfect walking distance to our concert venue. Great hotel location and lovely rooms.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"$$"
Good for the money
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"A good time!"
Single traveler passing through Chicago. It was a great stop after my international flight. The room I booked was clean, the bathroom was clean, and the beds were the strange new sleep number kind- which were really nice, though I might have spent 10 minutes playing with the numbers like a little kid. It was a good place to relax and they had wifi available, as well as a shop with any little things you might accidentally forget as a traveler. The hotel staff were friendly and everyone said hello to me, even the cleaning staff. I had no need for the business center and I ended up skipping the 24-hour gym and the pool. But overall, I felt good about choosing to stay here.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
Elisabeth
"Great location for attending concert at Allstate"
I have stayed at this location previously for the same reason - to attend a concert at the Allstate Arena - for that purpose, the location is great! We were not able to check in early - arrived at 2, said to come back at 3 which is the posted check in time - that was not an issue - just made an attempt. Our room was decent - the sleep number beds don't do much for me - they feel very lumpy and despite playing with the settings, I never really found one that I found comfortable. Our alarm clock went off a 12 midnight - with an 8 year old in the room that just experienced her first concert and was exhausted I wasn't real pleased with that however, what can ya do? The carpet flooring felt very sticky to me so we made sure to keep our flip flops on while walking around. The room itself is a decent size, the bathroom is tight but neatly organized.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Traci
"Pleasant surprise for great price"
This hotel is a fabulous place to stay near O'Hare. The staff was wonderful, including the front desk and shuttle drivers. It was clean. The beds are super comfortable, and even though it's showing its age a little bit around the edges, the management had gone out of its way to add upgraded amenities and decorative touches to the point that it rivals new construction.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Andrea
"Great hotel close to Ohare's"
One of the best hotels close to the airport for the price. They may wanna add a fridge to the rooms and then it will be perfect.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Tamer
"Fabulous stay!!!"
when we checked in the staff was so nice! The pool was great! The beds where amazing!!!
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Lydia
"Overall good stay"
Hotel was clean. The bathroom sink had a leak. Walls were thin and the room occupants next to us where rather loud in the middle of the night.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Jeffrey
"Decent overnight!"
Decent Overnight!
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Wadi
"Might Not Get a Good Nights Sleep"
Sleep number bed was out of air. We could not get the control to work. It was too late to change rooms so my wife slept in a hole for the night. When I told the front desk about the problem the next morning, we were offered a free breakfast, then $25 off. I asked that half of the room rate be refunded. Waited several hours for a response which was $50 off. Not enough. I don't believe that anyone actually took the time to look at the bed. Didn't sound like they even cared.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Ronald
"Graduation trip."
Advertised as a balcony room but we rec'd a ground floor room with a tiny patio with an intimate view of the parking lot 8 feet away. Pretty pricey for a room that didn't have a refrigerator and a broken sleep number bed. Basically slept and changed clothes there so we didn't bother to complain so I wouldn't say the bed and balcony issues would not have been rectified. On site restaurant was an adjacent Outback that was fair at best. Wouldn't stay there again.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Who fan says yes"
Stayed to attend a concert. Small bathroom and I'm a Temporpedic bed owner so I'm a bit prejudiced about other beds. Overall, very pleased with hotel.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Philip
"great stay"
This comfortable place is convenient for traveling in and out of Chicago O'Hare. Also convenient for getting to and from businesses in that area.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"convenient to airport"
This was just a quick stop to avoid a really early start before a morning flight and the Radisson was a fine choice. Comfortable, clean and convenient. Shuttle service to O'Hare was a big plus.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Radisson O'hare"
Good location for business in the suburbs. Decent room for price. Several chain restaurants within walking distance.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Gregory
It was an OK place to stay. Nothing to do once you got there because you could barely get back out due to the traffic. For the price, I would have thought they would have provided at least a free continental breakfast, but nope, no such thing. Not even a free cup of coffee. The vending machines only take credit cards, no hard cash excepted.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"One Night Stay"
Love the area, lots of good restaurants and ease of getting downtown Chicago. Bathroom way too small. had to twist around to shut the door. Other than that the hotel is great and clean. Loved the Sleep Number Beds.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Convenient but average"
This hotel was clean and convenient to Ohare. There were shuttles on the hour and half hour. It was across the street from a Chiles and Target. It was next door to a Long Horn steak place.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
kay
"O'Hare Radisson"
We could hear the person in the next room coughing. The front desk activated our keys for one day when the reservation for two nights. Had to re activate the key. Bathroom was small. Staff members were all congenial.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Hotel"
Great, thanks.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
"Poor to good hotel.."
We picked this hotel because it had a shuttle to O'Hare and parking. I get there to find out there is no parking at all. Very unhappy with how I was treated at the hotel. Most places like to make sure that their guest is happy and comfortable...not Radisson. Highly unlikely I would ever recommend someone staying here.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Isiah
Very nice place to stay near the airport. I really liked the beds...very comfortable and adjust to your preferred firmness. Shopping and dining nearby and across the street.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great sleep"
My stay was great. My family and I really enjoyed the big comfy beds.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Dathan
"okay"
cheap carpet, no slipper, good bed, supposed to have a balcony, lied
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great place to stay if seeing a concert at Allstat"
We stayed here because we were seeing a concert at the Allstate Arena.The arena was about a block away, so this location was great. It does have a pool, but it is outdoor and since it was winter I cannot speak to how nice it was. Staff was pleasant and the price was reasonable.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"Nice hotel close to O'Hare"
Nice airport hotel at a good price With helpful staff. Although it would be nice to provide a basic breakfast bar to have something fast before leaving for an early flight.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
JC
"Close to AllState Arena"
Great! Clean & comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Manuel
"Close to Allstate Arena..."
We stayed due to the proximity to the Allstate arena for a concert, which was perfect. Only issue was the walls were paper thin, could hear everything in the room next door including the tv all night and there was a horrible cold draft coming into the room.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Hotel near Concert"
Great location near Allstate Arena. Stayed there to see a concert. Nice size room needs some updating. Starbucks machine did not work. Toilet kept running. Room heater very loud.
"wonder stay at the radssion ohare chicago"
I had a wonderful stay there I will tell friends and family if you are in chicago ohare stay here it was awsome
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Pamela
"Close to ORD, great for business travelers."
Stayed here for an overnight layover. It not near any tourist attractions, but great for a short stay. Nice comfortable Select Comfort bed. There is a shopping center with a Target across the street. Allstate Arena is close as well.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"close to ohare. no frig or microwave in room."
shuttles to and from ohare every 1/2 hour. found empty liqur bottle and chewing tobacco tin underneath bed from prior visitor.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015