All hotels in Des Plaines, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1450 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL, 60018, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Loud ; sleep number bed broken. Everyone returning from the bars and concert could be heard. The concert took up lots of parking spots.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR ALLSTATE ARENA"
The location was so convenient for us. We were seeing a show at Allstate Arena, couldn't get closer if we tried. Nice selection for dining within walking distance too. Would definitely stay again when attending a show.
1 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
"Nice hotel with shuttle service to airport."
Easy check in. Courteous staff. Timely shuttle service. Clean room!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Beautiful"
Loved the sleep number bed. Also liked the sliding glass door to the parking. We were able to park our car right next to our room. Since we are no longer spring chickens, it made loading and unloading the car so easy.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Patti Miller
"Great value"
For the money- great value for Chicagoland! The outside- etc not impressive- but room had it all!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
This hotel was clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was a sleep number bed.
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Nice hotel.. very convenient for concerts at Allstate Arena!!!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Kind of close to the airport"
Shuttles run on the half hour, so if you're between runs, you could wait up to at least 20 minutes at the airport, as happened to me. And it is maybe a 15 minute ride from the airport. The room was adequate & clean. The breakfast buffet was OK - not great. Scrambled eggs were not hot, but when I mentioned that, the manager said the heating element had unknowingly gone out. This hotel is OK for a one-night stay near O'Hare.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
BB
"Great Service"
We had great service, room was clean, beds were comfortable, staff was friendly. Hotel was perfect stay for the Garth Brooks Concert we just had to walk over to Allstate Arena. Was a great weekend stay.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Lynnda A
My reservation was a little misleading. I thought I had requested to keep my car there while I was on my trip. Turns out it wasn't included and I had to spend an additional fee to keep my car there. The beds we not very comfortable I felt like I was sleeping on an air matress.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Looks nicer on Website than actual premises. Iron burned my shirt. AC froze and I had to chip off the ice myself.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
It was great. I was not able to use my AARP card:-(
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Nice place to stay if going to the Allstate Arena."
Very clean and close to the Allstate Arena. Would definitely come back again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Close to All-State Arena"
Very nice hotel for concert goers. Sleep number beds but they did not work properly in 1 of our rooms so bed had to stay mostly deflated.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
"Great for us!"
We came down to see Garth Brooks' world tour, and this hotel was so close! We were able to walk there, and the room was super clean and comfortable beds! We were pleasantly surprised with the sleep number beds, although only one of them worked. My husband and I agree we would use this hotel again. Only wish there was an in room safe and a mini fridge. Those things aren't the end of the world tho!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Kellie G.
Front Desk very friendly room one sleep number bed did not work bathroom sink running slow only staying a night so did not report
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
Just an overnight, staff was accommodating to our late check-out, the room upgrade was appreciated, so were the drink and breakfast cards. The bottled waters were a great touch.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"nice one night getaway"
We flew into O'Hare for an overnight stay. I was very pleased with the room. It was lovely, quiet, clean, and comfortable. Will be back!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Brenda
"Okay for the cost."
I was only there for less than10 hours. T\However, there was a nice restaurant located in the front of the Hotel where I had a nice steak. As well as a Strip Mall and a Target store within a two block walking distance. This is Not located next to any public transportation to get to downtown Chicago, but, there is a Hotel Shuttle that will take you back to O’Hare where you can catch the E-Train if you wanted.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Eric P. Johansen
"A convenient place to stay"
Convenient to the airport, good facilities, friendly if harried staff. The carpeting throughout the hotel was not very clean but the rooms were good and internet was free.
traveler
"Average hotel close to Ohare"
A couple of comments- Waited 45 minutes for shuttle bus from airport, it never arrived- buffet breakfast wasn't included, cost $10 for average continental - front desk called me an unmarked cab which cost $42 for what I later found out was a $27 ride- other than these problems it was a short average stay.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Comfortable stay, with one king bed and one sofa bed. Shopping mall and several restaurants are close-by. Nice complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Great Location"
The Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare was a nice place. The rooms were clean and quiet. We could not hear the airplanes flying over, so that was great. I also felt very safe outside the hotel and it was a short drive to everywhere we needed to go. The pool area was beautiful. Tons of lounge chairs and very clean. My only major complaint was the bed. The Sleep Number Bed was basically an overpriced air mattress. We did not get a very good night's sleep. Also, the bathroom was tiny. The door barely opened past the toilet. It was also frustrating that the pop machine only accepted credit cards, but maybe I'm just old fashioned. Over all, it was a decent stay.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Miranda
"Great stay close to Chicago! Great out door pool!"
The hotel was outside the city but has easy access to Chicago by train. We enjoyed the the cleanliness of the hotel. There were a lot of restaurants around. Great food options. The bar in the hotel was great!
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
April
The in room air conditioner was too loud. Could not sleep. Great location for concerts at the Allstate Arena. Very clean but old. Needs an update.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great stay."
Everything was great. The staff were very helpful
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Lorenzo
"Practical"
Well run. Staff was excellent and pampered us during the meeting. Attached Longhorn Steakhouse was a nice walk-to destination. The building itself is a bit dated and lackluster but well maintained.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Rich
"A Radisson??? Maybe a Radisson from 1983."
I chose this hotel based on Star Ratings and customer comments in general, but the biggest reason was it was minutes from the Airport and I had an early flight the next morning. Outside was very dated in my opinion as well as the inside. You could see that at some point recently it was re-carpeted in the hallways and they had also been painted.. Bath tub shower curtain had all of the snap on rings bent as is a prior guest had slipped in the shower and used the curtain as a life saver. End result all the rings were bent and un-clipped, so the curtain wasn't attached in a few places. You'd think housekeeping would see this if there was attention to detail. Other items such as bathroom hardware that were worn or rusted should have been replaced. Sloppy paint jobs in the bathroom with overpainting on the walls to the tub etc. I didn't plan on staying in a 1 star hotel, but this is what it felt like.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
The
I was only there for a short but it was fine and very close to the airport.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
It was late, I was tired. I waited 40 minutes for the shuttle to arrive at O'Hare to pick up me and 5 other people. Only a ten minute ride to the hotel but I waited for 2 other parties to register first. There was no refrigerator in the room. Something in the bedding smelled like B.O. I could hear others outside my room, doors closing, cars running, etc. There was a clump of hair on the bathroom floor. The room coffee was good. The total length of my stay was less than six hours, so it was not a good value. Radisson's in my home area are nicer quality than this one.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"nice hotel close to the airport"
Had to take a cab as we missed the bus by 5 min. but overall the hotel was good.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Nickelman
THE BED WAS SO COMFORTABLE! SLEPT GREAT! Only negative was the TV had been unplugged and we were not able to use until next day.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
marilynn Jemas
"our stay"
We got in our room to relax after a long drive, only to have another family use their key to come in the room that we were staying in. Talk about uncomfortable. When I went down to the front desk to see what was going on they just shrugged it off and replaced to key. I would have thought they would have cared a little more about the mistake.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"disappointed with condition of hotel"
carpet in room was sticky, TV was fuzzy, Sleep Number bed was uncomfortable, thermometer on cooling system felt about 4 degrees off. Staff was pleasant and the location was good.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"good hotel"
this is a good hotel the rooms are big ,the bed is comfortable , and the staff is on point, I recommend staying at Radisson Chicago when you visit Chicago.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
The travelingman
"Convenient to airport and car rental return"
We were disappointed by this hotel. It's not bad, there is just something dismal about it. My 8 year old daughter was afraid. Odd, because she is a good traveler. Maybe it's the ugly brown carpeting down the endless corridors or the strip-mall area location. I couldn't understand what elicited such a strong reaction in her, but the hotel is dated and dismal. I loved how easy it was to return our car in the morning and catch our flight, and the staff was great, but the hotel needs a face lift ... especially for a Radisson.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Nice and affordable."
We stayed here for an event. The rooms were nice and so were the beds. Very clean and good price.
4 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
The staff was incredible! Some of the best people I have ever dealt with in a hotel!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Loud Neighbor"
We needed a room for one night to rest up for a long drive. Room was comfortable and clean. Biggest issue was the noise. The hotel was loud. Any movement in the hallway was very loud. During the night a party in the room next to us felt like it was in our room. We called the front desk to advise. Not sure they did anything.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Lazarow
"Good price outside of Chicago at O'hare."
Couldn't get a hotel in the city of Chicago for the weekend of July 12. This hotel was outside about 30 minutes, but the drive was not that bad and the price was even better!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Erin
"Great Swimming Pool"
The bed was flat, the air conditioning didn't cycle off - it stayed on all night. Other than that....The staff at check in was great, the pool was wonderful, and I would probably stay with you again if I need to be in that area around Chicago.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Only for cancelled flights"
Had to stay when my flight got cancelled. Better than staying at the airport. Should've opted for better option.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Ted
"Very convenient shuttle included"
Very close to the airport used the shuttle service which was free! Would stay there again! Just wished they had a microwave & fridge.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Ok hotel"
Good 24hr shuttle from airport ,excellent breakfast buffet,clean comfortable room,poor tv channels ,24 hr restaurant nearby,no safe box.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Enjoyable and close to destination"
All in all, a very positive stay for five nights at this hotel. Convenient, clean, well serviced and maintained. Asked for room with a refrigerator but unable to get one. That was the only negative in an otherwise positive experience.
5 night family trip Jun 19, 2014