All hotels in Des Plaines, Illinois, United States of America
1450 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL, 60018, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The front desk is Korean ,not very friendly,but room was clean and comfortable! Anyway ,I will be back again!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Sweetest Day Stay"
Bathroom was extremely small for the size of the room.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
DeLisa
Very close to O'Hare, shuttle service very reliable
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Weekend in Chicageo"
Hotel was great for the price. We went with 2 other couples, so we had 3 rooms. They were accomodating when I asked ahead of time to have late check in & all 3 of our rooms close together. The rooms were a good size, as were the bathrooms. We got a coupon for a free drink on the night of arrival & a coupon for free breakfast. They had the sleep number beds. We were only at the hotel for 2 nights. Our king bed worked fine, but our frineds in the other two rooms had trouble with theirs. In one room with a king bed, it didn't work at all. They spoke with the front desk the next morning & they had someone repair it. The other room had 2 Queen beds and they never did get the one bed to work. I wanted to use my lap top in bed, so I had to pull the head of the bed away from the wall to plug it in (the only other plug was across the room) and it was kinda dirty behind the bed, lots of dust/dirt there, but other than that the room seems clean. I know one of my friends in the other room has allergies & had alot of nasal congestion & "allergy concerns" when she was in the room. Not sure if they had the same dust/dirt concern under their bed.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"uncomfortable beds"
would have paid more at another hotel to have a good night sleep. Now I know why not Radisson. I hesitated and still booked it
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"VERY NICE"
I stayed here for a total of 11 days, and was very pleased. The sleep-number bed was great. The room Had modern and updated fixtures. The balcony was nice for getting some fresh air. And the shower had great water pressure. I will stay here again next time I am in Chicago.
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Renee
"3 Star only"
Not even free coffee in this place. I awoke early to get ready for Marathon expecting to get some coffee in the lobby. $1.50 from a machine! Breakfast at their little nook restaurant was poor. $4.50 for cold sugary cereal! "Free high speed internet" was not speedy and I kept getting dropped. Overall this place is a solid 3 star.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Close to airport. Comfortable hotel"
Stayed here for the second time, close to the airport, rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Overall good place to stay
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Eduardo
overall it was a good experience with the exception of the air mattress issue.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Quiet and comfortable
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Diana
"Very close to Arena District"
Spent the weekend to see Enrique Iglesias and the walk was perfect. Many restaurants and Mario one of the managers I believe was very nice and helpful to us. The only thing was that they don't have a fridge but everything else was very nice. We will be back!
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Gibson
"Great location - needs updates"
Feels a bit aged - small elevators - great location to O'Hare
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"close to airport. Excellent shuttle service."
Very excellent. It's a 5 star hotel at 3 star prices.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great price for nice hotel"
Had adjustable bed in room. Very comfortable. Walking distance to all state arena!!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Overnight stopover"
Didn't get to hotel til 1:00 am and left early the following am so didn't spend much time there. Very disappointed in quality of this hotel; in dire need of a remodel. Total cost was $173 so not cheap and definitely not worth it. Walls must be paper thin cuz heard snoring from another room.
Response by Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel's quality during your stay, including the thin walls. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Good Place For One Night"
Stayed here due to a missed connection at Ohare airport. The locations was super close. The quality of the place could be improved from a renovation of some area. I suppose that with the hotel proximity, the hotel has high visitor traffic, more than others. As a result, some areas are naturally worn. Hotel staff was very nice and were a reason to stay again on my next Ohare missed connection.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
DW
The hotel and room were quite nice. My only complaints are that (1) the room seemed cramped for 2 double beds; (2) the bathroom was TINY -- I haven't seen such a small bathroom since I was last in London; and (3) the beds were hard. The room was very clean, the staff was pleasant and helpful, and the room was quieter than I expected for a hotel so near the airport.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Just needed a room for the night near Ohare airport. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable even though the sleep number feature did not work. The hotel was near restaurants and Target so we could get items we couldnt carry on the plane.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
JOY
Our stay was comfortable & close to where we needed to be.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to arena"
Hotel was close to the arena. Staff was friendly. Hotel was clean. Beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Front desk personnel were not helpful. They were impatient and rude. Did not follow up on simple requests such as looking up a Club Carlson account number although assured they would.
Response by Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best customer service.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Loud ; sleep number bed broken. Everyone returning from the bars and concert could be heard. The concert took up lots of parking spots.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR ALLSTATE ARENA"
The location was so convenient for us. We were seeing a show at Allstate Arena, couldn't get closer if we tried. Nice selection for dining within walking distance too. Would definitely stay again when attending a show.
1 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
"Nice hotel with shuttle service to airport."
Easy check in. Courteous staff. Timely shuttle service. Clean room!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Beautiful"
Loved the sleep number bed. Also liked the sliding glass door to the parking. We were able to park our car right next to our room. Since we are no longer spring chickens, it made loading and unloading the car so easy.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Patti Miller
"Great value"
For the money- great value for Chicagoland! The outside- etc not impressive- but room had it all!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
This hotel was clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was a sleep number bed.
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Nice hotel.. very convenient for concerts at Allstate Arena!!!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Kind of close to the airport"
Shuttles run on the half hour, so if you're between runs, you could wait up to at least 20 minutes at the airport, as happened to me. And it is maybe a 15 minute ride from the airport. The room was adequate & clean. The breakfast buffet was OK - not great. Scrambled eggs were not hot, but when I mentioned that, the manager said the heating element had unknowingly gone out. This hotel is OK for a one-night stay near O'Hare.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
BB
"Great Service"
We had great service, room was clean, beds were comfortable, staff was friendly. Hotel was perfect stay for the Garth Brooks Concert we just had to walk over to Allstate Arena. Was a great weekend stay.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Lynnda A
My reservation was a little misleading. I thought I had requested to keep my car there while I was on my trip. Turns out it wasn't included and I had to spend an additional fee to keep my car there. The beds we not very comfortable I felt like I was sleeping on an air matress.
Response by Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare
We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay, including the extra parking fee. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise. Also, we are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of your bed. We know a good night’s rest is very important.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Looks nicer on Website than actual premises. Iron burned my shirt. AC froze and I had to chip off the ice myself.
Response by Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare
We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, including the iron and AC unit. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
It was great. I was not able to use my AARP card:-(
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Nice place to stay if going to the Allstate Arena."
Very clean and close to the Allstate Arena. Would definitely come back again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Close to All-State Arena"
Very nice hotel for concert goers. Sleep number beds but they did not work properly in 1 of our rooms so bed had to stay mostly deflated.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
"Great for us!"
We came down to see Garth Brooks' world tour, and this hotel was so close! We were able to walk there, and the room was super clean and comfortable beds! We were pleasantly surprised with the sleep number beds, although only one of them worked. My husband and I agree we would use this hotel again. Only wish there was an in room safe and a mini fridge. Those things aren't the end of the world tho!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Kellie G.
Front Desk very friendly room one sleep number bed did not work bathroom sink running slow only staying a night so did not report
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
Just an overnight, staff was accommodating to our late check-out, the room upgrade was appreciated, so were the drink and breakfast cards. The bottled waters were a great touch.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"nice one night getaway"
We flew into O'Hare for an overnight stay. I was very pleased with the room. It was lovely, quiet, clean, and comfortable. Will be back!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Brenda
"Okay for the cost."
I was only there for less than10 hours. T\However, there was a nice restaurant located in the front of the Hotel where I had a nice steak. As well as a Strip Mall and a Target store within a two block walking distance. This is Not located next to any public transportation to get to downtown Chicago, but, there is a Hotel Shuttle that will take you back to O’Hare where you can catch the E-Train if you wanted.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Eric P. Johansen
"A convenient place to stay"
Convenient to the airport, good facilities, friendly if harried staff. The carpeting throughout the hotel was not very clean but the rooms were good and internet was free.
traveler
"Average hotel close to Ohare"
A couple of comments- Waited 45 minutes for shuttle bus from airport, it never arrived- buffet breakfast wasn't included, cost $10 for average continental - front desk called me an unmarked cab which cost $42 for what I later found out was a $27 ride- other than these problems it was a short average stay.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Comfortable stay, with one king bed and one sofa bed. Shopping mall and several restaurants are close-by. Nice complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Great Location"
The Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare was a nice place. The rooms were clean and quiet. We could not hear the airplanes flying over, so that was great. I also felt very safe outside the hotel and it was a short drive to everywhere we needed to go. The pool area was beautiful. Tons of lounge chairs and very clean. My only major complaint was the bed. The Sleep Number Bed was basically an overpriced air mattress. We did not get a very good night's sleep. Also, the bathroom was tiny. The door barely opened past the toilet. It was also frustrating that the pop machine only accepted credit cards, but maybe I'm just old fashioned. Over all, it was a decent stay.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Miranda
"Great stay close to Chicago! Great out door pool!"
The hotel was outside the city but has easy access to Chicago by train. We enjoyed the the cleanliness of the hotel. There were a lot of restaurants around. Great food options. The bar in the hotel was great!
Other trip Aug 22, 2014