All hotels in Des Plaines, Illinois, United States of America
1450 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL, 60018, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
    Comfortable
    Poor vibe
"Close to Allstate Arena"
Pool closed, only reason we went, staff didn't care
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"I would stay here again."
Everything about the stay was good except the fruit flies in some of the buffet items at breakfast. The staff was exceptionally friendly, which is unusual in this day and age. The hotel must have an excellent general manager who actually cares about their customers and repeat business! I will return to this hotel in the future.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Danny
"Rude front desk and problems with reservation"
I had booked this hotel for a 2 night business stay then had to return 3 days later for another 3 days. I booked both stays at the same time. The first booking was a disaster. I had called the day before to let them know we would be a late check-in. They said no problem and had both rooms reserved. We show up at 8pm to check in and amazingly the second room we booked disappeared (the hotel was maxed out). They rudely told me we did not book 2 rooms. Much to their disappointment I had the confirmation paper with me to prove they had both reservations. So they did me a HUGE favor and gave our second guest a room. Rudely I might add. We were put on the ground floor with a sliding glass door to the parking lot. I guess we were just thankful they actually gave us our reservation. The next morning they were trying to get my second guest room to check out. We were reserved for 2 nights. I tell them no we are reserved for another night... they didn't care and cancelled his access key. After my visit to the front desk with extreme dismay they LET him stay the second night. If you go with this hotel.... whatever you do don't forget your confirmation paper and do not accept a lower floor if you can avoid it.
3 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Super small bathrooms"
Room was right on the street and the bathroom was insanely small- hard to use the toilet and close the door small. Expensive for what you get, especially with no breakfast included. But it is convenient to th United Center.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
beach liver
"Radisson stay"
It was incredibly loud with adjoining room doors. The clientele there were incredibly loud. Shower wouldn't drain.
Response by Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare
Thank you for your response regarding your hotel stay with us. Thank you for making us aware of the issue you encountered with the shower drain as we are able to fix this before another guest checks into this room. I want to apologize for this and assure you we are consistently taking care of any guest issues encountered and hope to see you again in the future.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"God Stay"
Great staff,good food,comfortable lodging and easy access to the air port, restaurants and entertainment. Two thumbs up!
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Angie
Negative- Staff were unfriendly. Coffee maker in the room but no coffee, had to buy it in the lobby (swipe credit card for $1.50- would not take cash). They clearly need to re-evaluate their housekeeping staff. Housekeeping staff were banging around in hallway at 7:30 am. They wouldn't let guests get out of the elevator before they started pushing their carts in. There was hair in the tub in my room. Plus-Bed was comfortable. Asked for a quiet room and they put they were able to accommodate (until the Housekeeping staff started making noise in the am).
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Very dated. We were very disappointed for the price of the hotel.
Response by Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare
Thank you for responding back to us on your recent stay. We always are looking to improve our hotel and service for all guests staying with us. We appreciate the feedback you left and we are in the process of working out our renovation details which will include an update to all of our rooms. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Too Expensive for What You Get."
A micro-bathroom so small that the door passes within 0.5 inches of the commode. The "inflateable beds" were reversed, left was right and right was left, on the control. And they were not comfortable at any number. The paid breakfast was no more than what other cheap hotels include in the price - a waffle maker, cheap pastry, institutional scrambled eggs, etc.
Response by Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare
Thank you for your response to the review on your most recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to improving our hotel and our guests stays with us. We are sorry you encountered an issue with the bed and have made sure everything is in proper working order for our next guest that stays in this room. Thank you.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Hoss
"This hotel was just ok"
This hotel was not amazing, but not completely horrible either. It was fairly clean. The carpet in our room felt grimy and sticky though. The staff were not as friendly and courteous as I would have expected, and this was not for lack of politeness on my part. The only exception was the female staff at checkout. She was very nice. I probably would not stay at this hotel again. I have stayed at nicer hotels for a better price.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Nice hotel & close to the airport."
The staff was very friendly & very helpful with some questions we had. They went out of their way to help us. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Fast Eddie
"Convenient and clean"
Very nice hotel. Stayed for a concert at All State Arena. FYI Not much to do in the area afterwards. I thought it was a little pricey not to have at least a continental breakfast. There is a buffet for around $10. Nice beds and linens. Bathroom was very clean. Noon checkout was nice.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Perfect walking distance to our concert venue. Great hotel location and lovely rooms.
"$$"
Good for the money
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"A good time!"
Single traveler passing through Chicago. It was a great stop after my international flight. The room I booked was clean, the bathroom was clean, and the beds were the strange new sleep number kind- which were really nice, though I might have spent 10 minutes playing with the numbers like a little kid. It was a good place to relax and they had wifi available, as well as a shop with any little things you might accidentally forget as a traveler. The hotel staff were friendly and everyone said hello to me, even the cleaning staff. I had no need for the business center and I ended up skipping the 24-hour gym and the pool. But overall, I felt good about choosing to stay here.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
Elisabeth
"Very nice room, great amenities"
The staff was extremely accomodating, the rooms were clean and had nice amenities (sleep number bed, refrigerator, 2 hairdryers) and I wish we had more than one night to stay.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Great location for attending concert at Allstate"
I have stayed at this location previously for the same reason - to attend a concert at the Allstate Arena - for that purpose, the location is great! We were not able to check in early - arrived at 2, said to come back at 3 which is the posted check in time - that was not an issue - just made an attempt. Our room was decent - the sleep number beds don't do much for me - they feel very lumpy and despite playing with the settings, I never really found one that I found comfortable. Our alarm clock went off a 12 midnight - with an 8 year old in the room that just experienced her first concert and was exhausted I wasn't real pleased with that however, what can ya do? The carpet flooring felt very sticky to me so we made sure to keep our flip flops on while walking around. The room itself is a decent size, the bathroom is tight but neatly organized.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Traci
"Pleasant surprise for great price"
This hotel is a fabulous place to stay near O'Hare. The staff was wonderful, including the front desk and shuttle drivers. It was clean. The beds are super comfortable, and even though it's showing its age a little bit around the edges, the management had gone out of its way to add upgraded amenities and decorative touches to the point that it rivals new construction.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Andrea
"Great hotel close to Ohare's"
One of the best hotels close to the airport for the price. They may wanna add a fridge to the rooms and then it will be perfect.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Tamer
"Unimpressed"
Check in was fast and easy. Entered our room, weird stinky smell. Room was hot & humid and we could not find the controls to the A/C. Nothing on the unit said that the controls were across the room on the wall. Called front desk, half hour until someone could check it out and let us know where the controls were. We had to get ready for our event in super sweaty humidity. Half of the room carpet was soaking wet, the A/C engineer even asked us if we had spilled something. When taking showers the water backed up over our ankles(gross!). The beds were supposed to be sleep number beds but one of them was broken. Could not get the "free" Wi-Fi to work at all during our stay. Somebody puked right in front of the outside door closest to our room....and it was still there in the morning at 11:20 am. The hotel had friendly staff and in general was nice. But I really was not impressed with our room quality.
Janette
"Fabulous stay!!!"
when we checked in the staff was so nice! The pool was great! The beds where amazing!!!
Lydia
"Overall good stay"
Hotel was clean. The bathroom sink had a leak. Walls were thin and the room occupants next to us where rather loud in the middle of the night.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Jeffrey
"Decent overnight!"
Decent Overnight!
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Wadi
"Might Not Get a Good Nights Sleep"
Sleep number bed was out of air. We could not get the control to work. It was too late to change rooms so my wife slept in a hole for the night. When I told the front desk about the problem the next morning, we were offered a free breakfast, then $25 off. I asked that half of the room rate be refunded. Waited several hours for a response which was $50 off. Not enough. I don't believe that anyone actually took the time to look at the bed. Didn't sound like they even cared.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Ronald
"Graduation trip."
Advertised as a balcony room but we rec'd a ground floor room with a tiny patio with an intimate view of the parking lot 8 feet away. Pretty pricey for a room that didn't have a refrigerator and a broken sleep number bed. Basically slept and changed clothes there so we didn't bother to complain so I wouldn't say the bed and balcony issues would not have been rectified. On site restaurant was an adjacent Outback that was fair at best. Wouldn't stay there again.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Who fan says yes"
Stayed to attend a concert. Small bathroom and I'm a Temporpedic bed owner so I'm a bit prejudiced about other beds. Overall, very pleased with hotel.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Philip
"great stay"
This comfortable place is convenient for traveling in and out of Chicago O'Hare. Also convenient for getting to and from businesses in that area.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"convenient to airport"
This was just a quick stop to avoid a really early start before a morning flight and the Radisson was a fine choice. Comfortable, clean and convenient. Shuttle service to O'Hare was a big plus.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Radisson O'hare"
Good location for business in the suburbs. Decent room for price. Several chain restaurants within walking distance.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Gregory
It was an OK place to stay. Nothing to do once you got there because you could barely get back out due to the traffic. For the price, I would have thought they would have provided at least a free continental breakfast, but nope, no such thing. Not even a free cup of coffee. The vending machines only take credit cards, no hard cash excepted.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"One Night Stay"
Love the area, lots of good restaurants and ease of getting downtown Chicago. Bathroom way too small. had to twist around to shut the door. Other than that the hotel is great and clean. Loved the Sleep Number Beds.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Convenient but average"
This hotel was clean and convenient to Ohare. There were shuttles on the hour and half hour. It was across the street from a Chiles and Target. It was next door to a Long Horn steak place.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
kay
"O'Hare Radisson"
We could hear the person in the next room coughing. The front desk activated our keys for one day when the reservation for two nights. Had to re activate the key. Bathroom was small. Staff members were all congenial.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Hotel"
Great, thanks.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
"Poor to good hotel.."
We picked this hotel because it had a shuttle to O'Hare and parking. I get there to find out there is no parking at all. Very unhappy with how I was treated at the hotel. Most places like to make sure that their guest is happy and comfortable...not Radisson. Highly unlikely I would ever recommend someone staying here.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Isiah
Very nice place to stay near the airport. I really liked the beds...very comfortable and adjust to your preferred firmness. Shopping and dining nearby and across the street.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great sleep"
My stay was great. My family and I really enjoyed the big comfy beds.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Dathan
"okay"
cheap carpet, no slipper, good bed, supposed to have a balcony, lied
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great place to stay if seeing a concert at Allstat"
We stayed here because we were seeing a concert at the Allstate Arena.The arena was about a block away, so this location was great. It does have a pool, but it is outdoor and since it was winter I cannot speak to how nice it was. Staff was pleasant and the price was reasonable.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"Nice hotel close to O'Hare"
Nice airport hotel at a good price With helpful staff. Although it would be nice to provide a basic breakfast bar to have something fast before leaving for an early flight.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
JC
"Close to AllState Arena"
Great! Clean & comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Manuel
"Close to Allstate Arena..."
We stayed due to the proximity to the Allstate arena for a concert, which was perfect. Only issue was the walls were paper thin, could hear everything in the room next door including the tv all night and there was a horrible cold draft coming into the room.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Hotel near Concert"
Great location near Allstate Arena. Stayed there to see a concert. Nice size room needs some updating. Starbucks machine did not work. Toilet kept running. Room heater very loud.
"wonder stay at the radssion ohare chicago"
I had a wonderful stay there I will tell friends and family if you are in chicago ohare stay here it was awsome
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Pamela
"Close to ORD, great for business travelers."
Stayed here for an overnight layover. It not near any tourist attractions, but great for a short stay. Nice comfortable Select Comfort bed. There is a shopping center with a Target across the street. Allstate Arena is close as well.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"close to ohare. no frig or microwave in room."
shuttles to and from ohare every 1/2 hour. found empty liqur bottle and chewing tobacco tin underneath bed from prior visitor.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
The showers were amazing. We didn't however care for the sleep number beds. I know a lot of people love them, but that was our only downfall. Loved the entire stay!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Radisson, Chicago overnight."
Front desk staff very very friendly, even though, due to a number of cancelled ORD flights (what else is new), they were very busy. Room was fine, but perhaps a bit small, and even had "sleep number" beds.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Clean older hotel."
Clean older hotel. Room furnishings had been updated, but we didn't like the magic number bed. It was too hard; the adjustment didn't seem to work (no number showed on the control). Very small bathroom; the door almost hit the toilet. Poor electrical outlet quality & quantity; some were loose and no outlets were provided on either bedside night stand. Free Wi-Fi worked fine. Plenty of free parking.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Craig
"Good for one night"
They need to change the bed mattresses they are hard and uncomfortable. The rest is good and the breakfast variety is excellent.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015