All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
1111 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, NY, 14623, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Would stay there again !"
The hotel was very comfortable, and we got a great rate ! Traveled with my 2 year old grand daugther and she was able to eat for free at the breakfast buffet. She also enjoyed the pool.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
LAR
"well done"
nicest hotel in rochester
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
CharlesFXD
"Nice hotel close to everything"
The hotel is close to a lot of great restaurants, a nice mall and Wetland if you care. It is also easy access to the thruway and Rochester.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Everything was absolutely AWESOME!!!! No problems & the service was 100%+. I'd use this hotel for any event I may have.....GREAT JOB!
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
Sandy
"Great location to Airport"
What a great choice of hotel...a whole lot more than we expected, being a "airport" hotel....great service, comfortable ! A++
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"Quite, comfortable and affordable."
I'm in a wheelchair and often have to compromise on accessibility issues....but not at this hotel. Very wheelchair friendly from pool to lots of grab bars and STURDY seat in the bathroom. My husband and I were so impressed with the pillows we took the pillow case off and wrote down the brand. My only negative point would be our accessible room was a long walk from the elevators....it would be a problem for a person having trouble walking.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Jackie
"Closeness to Places I needed to visit."
Perfect
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Double Tree by Hilton Rochester- A surprise gem!"
Full of surprises from booking to the end of stay! During booking I was happy there was an option to pay when we check in as opposed to pre-paying. So I was able to earn Hilton Honors points. My son who had driven past the hotel on many occasions was like us, pleasantly surprised to see the layout once we got inside the lobby area. The building from the outside is deceptive. The rooms are arranged around a glass dome covered courtyard where the pool, fitness center, and the restaurant are located. This gave the feeling of being outside while being safe from the outside elements. Sort of like a greenhouse, with live plants growing along the walkway from the lobby to the elevators by the room area. The elevators have glass on one side overlooking the pool and the lobby giving a great view as you ascend and descend. We were greeted fairly warmly by the staff at a time when much was occurring: 2 weddings and a bus trip. The check-in process was quick and efficiently done and we were offered warm chocolate walnut cookies along with our keys. The room was spacious and clean and well supplied with towels in good condition. The fee was reasonable and the bistro for dinning offered both warm buffet as well as a la carte dinning at fairly reasonable prices. We agree with my son who said he would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone needing hotel accommodations in the Rochester area.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Paula
"Plumbing issues"
Terrible leak in the bathroom upon arrival. Impossible that they did not know about it before we checked into the room. Had to brush our teeth in the tub due to blocked drain and leak in sink. Switched us to another room the next day that was supposed to be non smoking but wasn't.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"First Class Hotel & Buffet"
Hotel was very nice. Attractive with fine amenities. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was outstanding though a bit pricey. One warning DT provides at check in high quality chocolate chip cookies but they all have walnuts in them. It would be better if they had them a choice without the nuts for us who are allergic. Otherwise first rate!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
BJH
"noisy"
Room was facing the highway so I could hear traffic all night long. We paid more for this room than other hotels and then had to pay for in room internet. We also were not offered a free breakfast. We have stayed in hotels where we paid less and got more.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Stay Here! You won't regret it!"
We stayed here for my husband's 30th birthday! This hotel is gorgeous! The atrium is beautiful! Staff are friendly! Rooms are clean. Housekeeping personnel are kind, courteous and top notch! My husband and I highly recommend this hotel! It was a birthday he will never forget. ;-)
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice comfortable room."
Comfortable room. No hair dryer. Toilet never seemed to work quite right and then backed up during the night.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Dana
"C'mon already"
You're supposed to be a DoubleTree! No towel bars in the bathroom? I'm pretty sure every other hotel I've ever stayed at had towel bars in the bathroom. The bathroom looked like it may have been started by a pro and finished by an inept DIYer. The fan had been removed and the ceiling "patched." The outlets were crooked. The doorway looked as if someone had broken in the door and painted over a patch of dried paste. The bottom edge looked like someone had at least two goes at working the saw. Other issues: No real closet to speak of. No minifridge. The air conditioner was incredibly loud. No on-demand. Tiniest ice bucket I've ever seen. Inconsistency in stocking toiletries... 'Nough said? So, no - I didn't want to try the $14 breakfast buffet. We went up the street to Dennys.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Heidi
"Better than average hotel"
When I checked in, I got a room where the windows faced the inside. People could walk down the corridor and look right into your room. I've never seen a hotel like this and found this rather bizarre. I called the front desk and asked for a room with windows facing outside. Luckily one was available. I don't think there's a way to reserve an outside facing room, so beware. Besides this problem, everything else was fine.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"a good night's sleep"
Very nice hotel-very clean, nice bed and decor and I liked the little touch of handing out warm cookies at check in. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"To be perfectly honest..."
When we arrived, the front desk was attended by 1 person. This was a few minutes before 3PM. She was unindained by phone call after phone call. And, she handled this as fast as one could ask for. The problem was that a second person could of helped. It was the Friday just after the 4th of July and at check-in time. Thus, staffing was, in our opinion, short. Now, this person did a great job. Next, our room: The first room we entered had the Air Conditioner cover on the floor. It appears that the maintenance person had not completed their work. This meant they do perform maintenance, but they didn't communicate the status or failed to finish up. But, the front desk dispatched a bell-hop who wisked us to a different room. As we were approaching the 2nd room, he asked if it would be acceptable, but we said that it was further away from the elevator than we would like. He promptly got us a room near our first one, but with an upgrade to having a private balcony. And, to top that off, he returned shortly with an incredible complimentary bag of nutritious snacks and drinks with an apology from the hotel. The bed was amazing. It was the most comfortable bed that we have ever slept in. I had trouble setting the alarm clock, but not the phone wake-up call. At 0630 AM, we were awaken by an emergency broadcast saying that there was a situation warranting an evacuation. We complied, the situation got resolved and an all-clear was soon given. I actually consider this a very safe hotel.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Novice
"It was not as good as we thought it would be"
The location is great; good spot with plenty of amenities in the area. Inside hotel is very quiet and nice. The person at check in was kind, efficient and you get a fresh cookie. True to its name it has lots of trees in the front area, a pool, and food places; it looked very nice! When we got to our room we found towels on the floor and a shower curtain on the bed! I don't care why they were there but it’s gross when you walk into a room to see that. I don't think this is double trees normal operation but a big miss for us. We were given a different room and a free breakfast ticket. I was satisfied. The room will definitely meet your needs, bed was good, and set up and bathroom were nice. What really hurt my view of double tree was the air conditioning. I may be wrong, but I think if someone pays to stay in a room they should be able to adjust the temp to where they like it. The air conditioning unit was unable to get the room cold enough. I will say that it was bearable, but when you pay to stay in a room bearable is not good enough. We set the thermostat as low as it could go; it just was not able to do the job. I did not go to the front desk because I was tired and it was what it was, and its likely most rooms suffered from this same issue. Lastly we were awaken at 6:30am by a fire alarm, walked outside in our pajamas it was not fun. We were never offered anything so I guess double tree felt like it wasn’t their fault. Hotel was not what we thought it would be.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Vincent
"One night stay"
Outstanding room. Would stay again anytime
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Exellent. lovely hotel"
I had an excellent experience and i would rate this to anyone planning on staying in the Rochester area. This was my second time coming to Rochester and first time staying at a hotel here so i didn't really know which one to choose from, glad i chose there though, I would definitely stay there again.
Randle
"Awesome"
Great hotel - only bad thing which wasn't the hotels fault was we wanted to go swimming and there was so many screaming kids u couldn't hear ur self think - but the hotel was awesome
Pebbles
"Nice hotel with lots of space to gather"
Staff were excellent and friendly. Breakfast buffet was great but quite expensive and kids were not free with adult meal. Pool was nice, no whirlpool. Very comfy and clean rooms. Bathroom was spacious. Nice layout with lots of space to gather as there were a couple of sports teams who were able to meet and not bother other guests. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and would go back again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Pleasing Rochester Area Hotel"
Overall - Good experience... Nice Hotel with indoor pool & bar nearby each other.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
MyCon
"Rochester jazz festival"
Good location for our two day stay. Easy access to major highways and streets leading to downtown jazz venues. Room was clean and comfortable. We were very impressed by the excellent customer service on all levels. Definitely a great place to relax!
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
cheryl
"Affordable, clean and convenient"
This was our first time staying at this particular hotel and we were very happy with the accomodations. The room was very clean, the linens were super soft and the mattresses were very comfortable. We also took advantage of the restaurant and had an excellent meal. We'll definitely look to book here again!
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester"
everything was great, service was great, we had little kids with us and they love the pool.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
ken
"Hotel near RIT"
Hotel is fine. Convenient location. Rooms a little dated, but well maintained. Only drawback is no free wifi in rooms and no free breakfast. $14 per person for breakfast.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"fun hotel for families."
short stay.. Clean and comfortable. Nice pool and workout room.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Dawn
"Awesome Stay"
I've never had the oppurtunity to stay at a DoubleTree before, but after this stay I will always check to see if there's one in the area where I'm going. The staff was nice and professional. The room was clean and had a great view of the atrium. The pillows were awesome. The cookies they gave us on check-in and check-out were delicious.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Roberta
"Good for families with kids"
Nice stay. Good indoor pool for kids (we have 2 under 6 yrs). Piano player in the evening was a nice touch. Breakfast buffet was a bit pricey but there are alternatives nearby and the quality was decent. Despite the indoor balcony design the rooms were quiet. The only things missing were a hot tub and a mini fridge in the room.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
We stopped here for only one night on our way back from Niagara Falls. The room was clean, modern, comfortable. The hotel seemed great. The rate we got was pretty good for a last minute booking.
1 night family trip May 26, 2013
"Recommended"
This is a nice hotel. The rooms are larger than average and very comfortable. Recommended.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Well maintained hotel with a poor wifi connection"
Very Good hotel , but WIFI connections 9.95 are per night PER MACHINE..
1 night business trip May 24, 2013
rapane3
"noise outside of room. up all night."
carpet was dirty. was not happy with the over all decor of the room. we stayed in the double tree in the south before, we were very happy about it. Rochester double tree did not have any class. I will not recommend Rochester to anyone.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Elisse
All the comforts of home comfy bed flat screen tv thick thirsty towels
Other trip May 28, 2013
dennis
I enjoyed my stay
3 night trip May 10, 2013
"nice hotel"
We enjoyed ourself they took out the hot tub but we made the best of it
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
keisha
"Convenient location"
The room we were in seemed to have some damaged doors(bathroom and main). Other than that, the room was a cookie cutter of all the others.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Great overnight."
Staff were exceptional. Very anxious to please. Good location.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
KO
"Wonderful experience!"
We had a great stay. The Hotel decor was beautiful , the room was very clean, the bed was comfortable (and I have severe back issues), the Staff were so accommodating and friendly, and the location is right in the center of everything! We only had two minor inconveniences: 1) we had ordered Take Out and the place we ordered from forgot plastic ware and plates so we called the main desk, asked if they could provide them, they said yes but 11/2 hours later, still no plastic ware, we called again, they then switched us to the in-house restaurant and they refused to bring us plastic ware because we didn't order from them. 2) Our air conditioner was broke but had maintenance come immediately, and temporarily fixed it, so didn't need to tear all apart during our stay. So, all in all, it was a great stay and we will be back next year!!!
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Pam
"Pleasant hotel"
Very nice and clean hotel. Location is very convenient, close to lots of food and shopping place. very easy to get on highway also.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Very Pleasant!"
Very friendly and accommodating staff. They gave us warm cookies at check-in and were very helpful in helping us navigate the hotel. The hotel was comfortable and had very nice decor. I will definitely stay at another DoubleTree in the future.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
The hotel was beautiful. The staff, from the front desk to the porters were so welcoming. The room was very nice and quiet. Check in and Check out were so easily done. I would gladly return to this hotel.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Not to good"
Half the lights didn't work
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Brief, but Pleasant!"
We only spent one night; however, the rooms were very clean and well appointed.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Deb
"Charge(s) for Internet Connection"
Charge for internet connection for EACH individual device is not acceptable.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"well maintained hotel"
Well located and very well maintained, enjoyed the stay ..
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2013
rpan
Front desk was friendly, hotel and room were very clean. Room service was prompt
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
I loved my stay, very comfy and great service. Would love to come again and nice surrounding area
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
The hot tub was not working and the pool was tiny and overcrowded.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2012