All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America
700 Elm St, Manchester, NH, 03101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Will stay again next time. Staff is pleasant. Wish breakfast came with stay
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, Thank you for your recent stay with us! Please note that we do offer package rates that include both breakfast and parking, so please be sure to ask about them during your next stay! Best, Bettina G.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Bad experience"
We asked to have a room by the pool. They gave us a room on a different floor next to the elevator shaft which was extremely loud. My 1 year old did not sleep all night. They gave us a beat up baby crib that looked like it was from the 50's and charged us 10$ for it. They also charged us for coffee in the lobby which is unheard of. We asked for a cot for my daughter that never showed up. She had to sleep in a friends room. The whirlpool water was light brown. Not kidding. The pool water was blurry and we didn't even go for a swim. This is the worst hotel experience I've ever had.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear casey g., Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the confusion regarding your room charges, but it is my understanding that the situation has been resolved. I have brought your comments regarding the pool to the attention of our Chief Engineer, who will be looking into that situation further. Again, we thank you for your feedback. All guest comments are very valuable to us and we take all feedback very seriously. Sincerely, Bettina G.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
casey g.
"Comfortable and convenient"
Great stay. Comfortable and convenient
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you Ferdinand! We hope to see you back at the Radisson Manchester in the near future! Cheers, Bettina G.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Ferdinand
"Nice hotel fairly close to shopping"
Very nice facility. We were very pleased with the large room that came with a king size bed. Having a sleep number bed was a nice touch as well. For some reason we were given a room that was joined to another room via a door. We were not particularly impressed by this at 2 o'clock in the morning when some drunk individuals decided to have a yelling contest. That certainly was not the hotel's fault but they could at least book rooms that are not joined together if the parties are not there together.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear Lindsay, Thank you for posting your feedback! I am glad you were pleased with your room and Sleep Number bed - they are very popular! I apologize you did not get the rest you were expecting due to your noisy neighbors. Not knowing the full extent of the situation, please know that had we been aware of the situation we would have done everything in our power to make it right for you, including moving you to a different room. Regardless, we appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed the rest of your time with us. Sincerely, Bettina G.
Lindsay
"check it out"
came for granite state on tap. Clean rooms, nice bed, great restaurant in the hotel and close to the area restaurants and bars.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for posting your 5 star review! I am so glad you enjoyed your time at the beer festival and got to take advantage of our convenient downtown location. I hope to see you back at the Radisson Manchester very soon! Cheers, Bettina G.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Marathon weekend"
Excellent place to stay for Manchester City Marathon! Right on the start/finish line, close to eating places (and a nice pub right in the hotel as well), easy to find and convenient parking. The staff was very accommodating -- and even though there was no "complimentary breakfast," there was hot coffee, granola bars, and a nice bowl of fresh fruit in the lobby in the morning. And the hotel allowed us to check out late, so we could get a shower after the race -- very nice before driving three hours back to Vermont.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear Ruth, Thank you for your recent stay with us! It's an easy choice for all the reasons you mentioned. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review, and hope to see you back for the race next year! Best, Bettina G.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Ruth
It was a wonderful experience. Definitely would recommend.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, Thank you -- love the 5 stars! I hope to see you back at the Radisson Manchester in the near future. Cheers, Bettina G.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"relief getaway"
get away from the grind
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear John, Glad we could provide you with some R&R. I am hoping you got to check out The Spa Within, the onsite full service salon and spa! Please come see us again soon, Best, Bettina G.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Ok but not sure I'd stay again unless for concert"
The only problem with this hotel is that it is right next to the convention center/arena where they have concerts. Great for show attendees but not for business travelers who need to go to bed and get up at normal hours.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for posting your comments. All guest feedback are important to us in order to improve our operations and provide the best accommodations for our guests. Without having details of your stay, it sounds like you had some noisy neighbors. I apologize that you perhaps didn't get the rest you needed while traveling for work. Please know that we would certainly have done everything in our power to rectify the situation, including moving you to another room had we been aware of the situation. We hope you will consider returning to our hotel in the future, as we would like the opportunity to make it right for you during your next stay. Sincerely, Bettina G.
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Hotel stay"
The hotel was nice and clean!!! The people were extremely nice!!!
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you Demitrios for the 5 star review! Out friendly staff always strives to provide our guests with a pleasant and comfortable stay. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us! Sincerely, Bettina G.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Dimitrios
"Great time!"
Had a great time here! Front desk was extremely kind and courtious. Housekeeping was very friendly. The room was really warm when we entered it and it took a while to cool down. However, it was just because the heat was set too high. We ate breakfast onsite and it was pretty good. Overall a great time!
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, Thank you for choosing the Radisson Manchester! And thank you for recognizing our staff--we are always striving for the best and most friendliest customer service! Cheers, Bettina G.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great Front Desk Service"
The front desk made us feel very welcome. Very nice hotel with neat things to do around that area. Great Location. The only issues were my room initially had a slight smoke smell and there were some rowdy Halloween party animals staying next to us. Fortunately they were gone most of the type, but they yelled and were loud(past midnight) on the periodic trips they made back to their room. I would recommend this hotel, I just got unlucky to be placed next to some loud guests.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear Zachary, Thank you for your recent stay with us! And thank you for acknowledging the Front Desk staff--they will be so happy to know they made such a positive impression on you! We apologize you were not 100% satisfied with your room initially. Had we been aware of the issue, we certainly would have moved you to make it right. However, we are very appreciative of your loyalty, and would love the opportunity to make it right for you in the near future. Sincerely, Bettina G.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Zachary
"Pleasant & Spacious but Thin Walls"
Staff was pleasant, room and bathroom were spacious and clean. Our king bed was a sleep number which we enjoyed. The neighborhood reminded us of a nice college town. A LOT of local restaurants. We were there for a concert. This hotel is walking distance to the Verizon Wireless Arena. Our only complaint: very thin walls. We heard every word of our neighbors conversation. Fortunately, they went to sleep at a reasonable time. We'd stay here again with hope it was just this one room, because everything else was great.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear Mike, Thank you for choosing the Radisson Manchester for your night out for the concert! As you know it is so convenient for our guests to walk right across the street to the Verizon Wireless Arena. We're glad to have provided that convenience for you! Sincerely, Bettina G.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
mike
"Good choice"
Just spent a couple of days, to visit the Millyard Museum and the Currier. Handy shuttle to and from the airport, efficient staff, very comfortable room. Plenty of places nearby to eat, had breakfast at the Waterworks Cafe in the old mill area.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear David, Thank you for choosing the Radisson Manchester for your visit to Manchester! I'm so glad you got to explore the area. Thanks to our convenient downtown location there is so much to do so close to our hotel. We hope to welcome you back to the Radisson Manchester very soon! Best, Bettina G.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great easy walk to arena for concert"
Wish the sleep number bed worked, and the room had a mini fridge
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, We hope you enjoyed the concert! We have many guests who enjoy the convenience of a quick walk across the street to the Verizon Wireless Arena for a show or concert. Please accept our apologies regarding the sleepnumber bed. Had we been aware of this issue, we would have absolutely resolved this immediately. We hope to see you again in the near future, as we would love the opportunity to make it right for you. Sincerely, Bettina G.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"downtown Manchester"
the room was very clean, large, and comfortable.. if you stay at this hotel the Sleep Number bed is a must have, best sleep I've had in a long time. Also be tavern attached to the hotel has a nice atmosphere and good food with excellent service.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Hi James, So glad you enjoyed your sleepnumber bed! We get a lot of great feedback from our guests who also enjoy them. I will also be passing along your comments to the staff at JD's--they will be thrilled to know you enjoyed your time there as well! Thanks again and we hope to see you back at the Radisson Manchester soon. Bettina G.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
james
"Disappointing."
Booked King Room. Was given a double room with the most intense air freshener I've ever smelled stenching up the room to cover up someone's cigarette smoke residue. The sound proofing was terrible we could hear every person walk through the hall and our neighbors had a party and kept us up much of the night. Security was responsive when I called to request someone come upstairs and that helped for about 10 minutes - not the hotels fault per se. Bathroom renovations were the only thing worth the price of the room given how hard it was to breathe and we were not given the room we booked originally. Neighborhood is great for restaurants though or if you are going to the convention center or stadium.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, I am disappointed to hear your comments regarding your room. Had we more information regarding your stay we would like to investigate further. Thank you bringing your concerns to our attention. We appreciate all guest feedback as we are always striving for 100% guest satisfaction. Should you return to the area, we would welcome the opportunity to make it right for you. Thank you, Bettina G.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"very pleased"
My fiance and I decided to get away for a night where we could watch the Pats, have a few drinks and just relax. We had dinner and drinks at the bar, met some very nice people, and had the buffet breakfast in the cafe. The food and service was very good and we loved the atmosphere.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Hi Liz, Congrats on your upcoming wedding! We are so glad you chose the Radisson Manchester for a quick getaway. There is certainly plenty to enjoy right at our hotel! I will certainly be passing your comments along to the rest of the staff, who will be so happy to know you had such an enjoyable stay! Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next night out. Perhaps next time you can enjoy our Spa & Stay package! Cheers, Bettina G.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Good location for downtown restaurants and coffee."
The staff was friendly. My room was very clean and my needs were met when my coffee pot wasn't working properly.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear Anne, Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are glad we were able to make it right for you, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. And our downtown location makes it so easy and convenient to enjoy all of the sites and restaurants right outside of the hotel! Thanks again we hope to see you again soon! Bettina G.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
anne
"Easy access to everything in New England"
Stayed one week to see the Fall foliage and to visit the New England historic and heritage sites. The staff greeted us on arrival with a smile and expressed genuine interest in doing whatever was needed to make our stay a pleasant one. Very convenient access to freeways and turnpikes. Convenient walk to downtown Manchester with many great restaurants, from pizza to sit-down linen tablecloths and wine cellars.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Hello Thomas! Thank you for posting your excellent review. We appreciate the feedback! So many of our guests come to our hotel to see the fall foliage. Our downtown location certainly makes it easy for all the reasons you mentioned! And coming back from a day of driving, it is great to be able to leave the car and walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping. We hope you come back and see us soon, if not for the foliage next fall! Cheers, Bettina G.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Very nice hotel in downtown Manchester area"
I flew SW airlines to Manchester to visit some family in southern Maine. I needed a hotel for one night and this was a great choice. Nice hotel, rooms, service. Good breakfast options in the morning. When I noticed a water leak in the lobby while waiting for my ride, they were quick to respond.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Hi Kelly, Thanks for your recent stay with us - even if it was a quick one! We hope you come see us again soon for your next family visit. Cheers, Bettina G.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
"The very good hotel"
I spent a night in the Radisson Hotel in Manchester. The hotel is very pleasant, comfortable, very clean and has the exellent stuff.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Hi Joseph, Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate the 5 star review. Please come see us again soon! Cheers, Bettina G.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Business trip with a co-worker"
Very comfortable room with a king size sleep number bed. Great, quiet night's sleep. Friendly and attentive front desk staff. Parking and breakfast are an extra charge, which I usually try to avoid, but our conference was held at this hotel, so for me, the convenience made up for the fees. I have stayed there before and will again. I recommend it.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear Lynne, Thank you for choosing the Radisson Manchester! We are glad you found the parking and breakfast convenient for you. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit. Sincerely, Bettina G.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Lynne
It was nice a clean. But it was all spoiled at the end. My husband got sick in the morning and we were few minutes late to check out. Nothing has been said. Today I found out that I was charged $25 late fee. At least I would have expected to be told. And have a chance to explain. Disappointed.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear Elena, Thank you for your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that you believed the $25 authorization on your credit card to be a fee for checking out later than you originally anticipated. In fact, it was just a hold on your card for possible incidental charges. This amount was released when you checked out and if you review your account you will notice that it has fallen off. I do hope that you will come to stay with us again soon. We would love to welcome you back! Sincerely, Bettina G.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Elena Chikova
"luv it"
great time at comiccon
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for staying with us! We are so glad you enjoyed the Comicon Con event - what a great group! Please come visit us again soon! Bettina G.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
jd
"Very convenient to the center of town."
The room was great and very comfortable. Parking wasn't the greatest because of other events going on that weekend. The bar was boring and expensive. The food was also very expensive and not very much to choose from. Not a great menu.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Hi Kat, Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your newly renovated room. It appears you stayed with us during a concert or event night, which is why you found the parking garage to be busy. We certainly apologize if this was inconvenient for you. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send them along, as we appreciate all guest feedback. Sincerely, Bettina G.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Kat woman
"Convenient location and pets allowed. Very clean!"
I was unaware of the parking fee
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your feedback. We are glad you were able to bring your pet! We certainly welcome them with open arms, as we do all of our guests. We apologize you were not aware of the parking fee. I will be sure to share your feedback with our Front Desk to ensure this does not happen again. Best, Bettina G.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Great hotel, staff was great...located near venue...
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thanks for posting your comments! Our central downtown locations makes it so easy and convenient to get to everything. We hope to see you again soon! Best, Bettina G.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
sandy
Personnel at the reception desk were excellent. They were busy but stop to acknowledge you as you entered the area. They were very organized, knowledgeable as well as courteous and friendly. I had a problem with the TV remote, called reception and they sent someone to check on the situation in a timely manner. The remote was taken and replaced with a new one. The bathroom however had a a couple of issues. The floor was not clean. There were spots in various places on the floor and the shower had some issues on the last day of stay. Other than those two issues the stay and room was very nice.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to post your review! I will be sharing your nice comments about the Front Desk with the staff. They will be proud to have been so accommodating to you! We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay. Cheers, Bettina G.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Overall, its a good place to stay"
The front desk guy was not friendly. he wanted to charge us $10 for parking even though there is free parking in front of the hotel on the weekends! the bed was awesome and the room was large! nice clean pool!
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear Anya, Thank you for your recent stay with us. Please note that the parking garage is a separate entity, but we have negotiated this discounted $10 parking fee for our hotel guests. The fee is normally $20 for overnight parking for non-guests. As you mentioned, our guests are welcome to park in on the city streets but please be mindful of tow zones and limited hours. We hope you come back to visit us again soon! Best, Bettina G.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
anya
Very clean hotel! Met our needs perfectly while we were in for a wedding!! Could walk to a coffee shop that morning without a problem....parking good till 6pm the day we checked out!
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you found both our location and the parking to be convenient for you. Every little bit of convenience counts when it comes to a wedding weekend! We hope you had a great time celebrating and hope to see you back again very soon. Best, Bettina G.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Lauren
"Downtown, character, A staff"
Character, classy, professional room, staff, great location
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Wow thank you TJ! Not much more you can ask for when traveling. We hope to see you back again soon! Best, Bettina G.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
TJ
"Nice hotel - updates are great"
I had a great stay at the Radisson! Upgrades and renovations are wonderful!
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for your excellent review! Our recent updates have gotten great feedback from our guests - thanks for noticing! Cheers, Bettina G.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Holly
"Radisson has come a long way"
Great that the Radisson has invested in its rooms! I stayed years ago and the rooms were tired, damp, and just kind of gross. They've come a long way! The bathroom was clean and modern and appointments were beautiful. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. My only complaint (and I heard the fellow next to me at breakfast say the same thing) was the loud air conditioner going on and off throughout the night...the price we pay for comfort, i suppose.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for posting your review! And thank you for acknowledging the recent room renovations - they sure are receiving great feedback! We are very proud of the many improvements we have made throughout the hotel, including the brand new Spa Within, a full service salon and spa located right on property! We look forward to welcoming you back soon, Bettina G.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
JWL
"Convenient"
We stayed for 1 night before going to a wedding further north. We were able to walk to a restaurant for dinner so it was very well located.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We're glad we were able to provide a convenient location for you - we know how important that is to our guests! Thanks again and hope you enjoyed the wedding! Bettina G.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Wonderful stay in downtown"
This place was wonderful, great service, beautiful view, nice rooms, and well placed in the city. Only downside is that you pay for parking, but the rate is reasonable, just know about that going in.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you so much for posting your review! We are glad you had such a great experience with us. Our location sure is convenient to all Manchester has to offer! And thank you for bringing up the parking. Please note that the garage is owned and managed by a separate entity but we have negotiated a discounted rate for our overnight guests. As you mentioned, it is very reasonable! Thank you again and please come visit us again soon, Bettina G.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Anthony
Nice hotel, perfect location,hotel staff was very informative and courteous. Would love to stay with them again!
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
And we would love to have you back! There's plenty to explore in and around the city and it's so easy thanks to our convenient downtown location. Thank you for posting your comments. See you again very soon! Sincerely, Bettina G.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Easter
Great place to stay within walking distance to great eating places. Has local parking lot that cost $10.00 per night. Easy on and off access to the interstate.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for posting your review! We are glad you took advantage of our convenient downtown location. We are proud to be right in the heart of the city! We hope to see you back soon, Best, Bettina G.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"This hotel is amazing!"
The hotel itself is beautiful, the rooms well appointed and extremely clean and modern. We took a walk in the evening in the neighborhood and even though it was a Monday night, there was live music outdoors and a nice assortment of restaurants to choose from. I would definitely stay here again!
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for acknowledging all of our beautiful renovations! There is always something going on downtown, and our central location makes it so easy to enjoy all that the city has to offer. Please come see us again soon! Sincerely, Bettina G.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Nyronni
"Awesome"
A great place to stay comfortable i'll always go back anytime I can
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for your 5 star review! Your loyalty is much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Cheers, Bettina G.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Henry
"Pleasant Stay"
We enjoyed a very comfortable one night stay. The Currier Museum of Art and many good restaurants are nearby. The staff was friendly as well as helpful.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are glad you took advantage of our convenient downtown location. We have so much to offer our guests - on and off property! We hope you had the chance to check out the brand new on-site spa, The Spa Within. We hope to see you back again soon! Best, Bettina G.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Lita
"Walking distance to shopping"
we had a good stay the beds in the room were only double beds which to this day and age everyone has either a queen or king. They stated in the reservation that they were sleep number bed which they were but the bed was a double and the number is for only one person not 2 so if your partner like a softer bed and you don't guess you both will have to compromise.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
We apologize for the confusion regarding your room type. Please let us know if should return to the area, as we would like the opportunity to provide you with one of the many other room types we have to offer our guests. Sincerely, Bettina G.
Dee
"Staff was rude, ac was broke"
We had an issue with people on anothe floor harassing my 12 year old daughter and the people at the front desk thought it was a joke and Laughed about it to my husbands face, when spoke to manager nothing was done. Room was okay no microwave or fridge and the ac was broke it kept shutting off and on ever 30 seconds all night! Spend $13 more stay at the Sheraton
Casey
"Great location and view"
We spent one night at this hotel. Our room was on the 12th (top) floor and afforded us a great view to the west of the hotel. The hotel is in a fantastic location, close to restaurants and a small park. We had a sleep number bed in our room which was unbelievably comfortable. The room itself was reasonably clean, but had cobwebs between the legs of the small table with the coffeemaker on it. The grout between the bathroom tiles had a little bit of mold. The room probably hadn't been used and cleaned in a while.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us! I am so glad you enjoyed your amazing view of downtown, and that our downtown location was conventient for you! As for your comments regarding your room, I do apologize for the inconvenience. I will be sharing your comments with our housekeeping manager. We have extremely high standards for cleanliness and will be taking your comments very seriously. Sincerely, Bettina G.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Not so hot!"
The rooms were older and antiquated. We reserved a sleep number room and were not given one. We received a handicap room. When we went to shower in the AM we found nearly empty shampoo and conditioner bottles. Housekeeping hadn't even bothered to give new bottles! The check in was at 3pm and we weren't allowed to check in until about 15 minutes later. Parking was also $10 when there was ample free street parking. Very disappointed!
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, including the condition of the bathroom. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Bree
Very satisfied with my experience.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Excellent! Thank you for your recent stay with us and we hope to welcome you back very soon. Cheers, Bettina G.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"PERFECT!"
Will definitely be staying here again!!!
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us! Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon! Best, Bettina G.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Margo re Bruno Mars
"Return from Vacation"
Flew in and out of Manchester during a trip to Maine.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5 star review! We hope you found our close proximity to the airport convenient for you and that you enjoyed our downtown location. Best, Bettina G.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Sleep number room sub zero"
Room was supposed to have a special sleep number bed, but the sleep number adjustment control was broken and the last person who had used it had set it to the hardest setting. Therefore, I couldn't change it and basically slept on a granite slab all night. Got in late so didn't have the energy to request a different room. There was also a heat wave going on. The air conditioning unit for the room was controlled by a thermostat. However, when the air conditioner was on, no matter what the setting, it was loud and freezing. When it was off the room was stuffy and hot. The staff couldn't have been nicer -- the problem was with the room only.
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your feedback. We do have an exceptional staff, friendly and always willing to help. With regards to your sleep number bed, I'm sorry you did not have a positive experience. I would like to investigate this issue and the air conditioning further to make sure it was reported and that our staff handled appropriately. Should you return to the Manchester area, we would love the opportunity to make it right for you. Sincerely, Bettina G.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Susana
Way too pricey for a simple room. A room and bathroom, nothing more. Not even a small fridge. Thank goodness we has a cooler. Elevators took forever to get to you. Than add another $10 per day to park & there was no other parking option. Not worth it. Wouldn't stay here again
Response by Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Dear guest, Thanky ou for your recent stay with us. We price ourselves competitively with our market, which is often a value considering our downtown location that is in convenient walking distance to so many restaurants and area attractions. We definitely appreciate that parking is not the first thing people might want to pay for, but unfortunately the Radisson Hotel does not own nor operate the Center of New Hampshire Parking Garage. We were able to negotiate the $10 fee for our overnight guests, which is a significant reduction of their normal $25 overnight parking fees. This also affords our guests the opportunity to remain in their garage until 630pm on the day of departure, without having to pay either their normal rates or the rates for street parking in downtown Manchester. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you will consider returning to our property in the near future. Sincerely, Bettina G.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014