All hotels in Taunton, Massachusetts, United States of America
700 Myles Standish Blvd, Taunton, MA, 02780, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Elevator was awful - everything else was great, nice people, atmosphere, location, etc.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
The staff was extremely professional and we enjoyed the pool and hot tub
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Grumpy
"Close to Wheaton College"
Easy to find. Clean room. Comfy beds. Quiet. We didn't take advantage of the morning buffet, the restaurant or the bar as we left early in the morning and returned late at night. We just slept here, but found the hotel to be perfect for our needs.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Leslie
"Good location - close to Gillette/Patriot Place."
Only complaint was we had reserved No Smoking/King, but when we checked in, front desk clerk told us "Something came up & No Smoking/King isn't available. But you can choose from Smoking/King or No Smoking/2 Queens." We chose 2 Queens, because didn't want to smell smoke, but just wasn't as happy as first choice. Also, we were not given any sort of discount & I don't think that was right, as we had specifically requested the king size at time of reservation. Just think it is always good customer service to give some sort of small compensation when a change is made due to no fault of the guest??
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Nice clean rooms"
We enjoyed our stay rooms were clean and the help was courteous
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
Perfect spot for overnight stay when going to a concert at Comcast Center. Staff was friendly, hotel was beautiful and clean and most importantly for me, pet friendly. I would definitely stay again if in the area.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Nice Hotel, perfect for travel"
Awesome staff, super comfy bed, clean. King size beds need bigger pillows.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Tracy
"Breakfast"
Hello, In my opinion there should have been breakfast included in the price I paid for the room. I shouldn't have had to pay extra for it that next morning. I've stayed at many other places that included a free continental breakfast in the am. Thank you
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"The hotel was nice convenient to our weekend event"
The hotel staff was pleasant and professional. The room was comfortable as was the bed. The pillows were too small though.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good option for going to Gillette"
The location was very convenient, the hotel was clean, the service was good, as was the breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Easy access to Comcast center for concerts!"
The Hotel was very nice and very clean. The staff was super helpful in giving us preprinted directions to get to the Comcast center for a concert. It took the back roads from the Hotel which made for much less traffic. The staff at breakfast was super nice. Wish the Breakfast would've been included in the cost of the room.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Ann
"An OK Stay"
We stayed here after going to a concert at Gillette Stadium. It was relatively close to the stadium and convenient. Room was clean. However, they only give you 4 little square pillows to sleep on which was not very comfortable and throughout the night you kept hearing this odd loud sound of water moving back and forth. I have no idea what that was but it was definitely odd. Also, for a king size bedroom the bathroom was tiny and hard to move around in. The shower was also difficult to work. Overall it is a good stay if you are just looking to stay in a hotel for a night for convenience.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Karissa
"Conveniently located, just off 495"
Staff was very nice and helpful. We were staying for a concert, and so were many of the other guests. Didn't hear one other person while we were in our room! GREAT! Did not experience the hotel dining though..but the breakfast smelled good! Room was very clean and comfy.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Allyson
"Excellent place to stay after a concert"
Room was very clean and quiet. The beds were comfortable. It was close to Gilette Stadium where we had gone to a concert
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Kathleen
"Comcast center/ Gillette stadium"
Very comfortable bed....clean room.....breakfast buffet was great!!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2013
"Nice room at the right price"
My wife and I stayed for only one night in order to attend a concert at nearby ComCast Center, but from check-in to check-out the staff was great and the room was clean and quite comfortable. As a tip to future concert goers, the location offers a smooth, backdoor route to the center that keeps you off the crowded, major avenues.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"overnight stay"
Personnel very pleasant and helpful. Lost an earring, thus in searching for it, found floor filthy. There are not enough directions and communication re the hotel and the area. In room, brochure states there are amenities (ie dining areas, etc), but does not say where they are. There was no info in room re surrounding area (dining, entertainment, shopping). Having concierge explain all this at a time when your hotel was full has to be annoying and time wasting for all, when a few more words of information in the directory would solve the problem. Lastly, a rather big deal is made about the firmness/softness of the pillows / we found all four of them the same density. We felt fortunate to have early dining room (as we had to leave very early in AM). room brochure indicated dining room for full breakfast. When we got there were told it would be buffet as the hotel was fully booked. Don't they expect to be fully booked? Buffet very limited, no heat under food, thus most of it not hot. Not a good way to start the day. Thank goodness for the wonderful waitresses.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Sheila
"I like amenities"
I have recently lost a lot of weight so going on vacation to visit family worried me a bit because I would be able to workout easily. The hotel lists that it has a workout facility and pool but it goes a bit further than this. There is a full on gym located within the hotel which also caters to outside people. There were machines and my favorite, classes! I was given full access to theses classes and they were excellent. I took step classes and toning classes. There were very early morning, mid morning, afternoon, and evening classes available. I regret that I couldn't check all of them out. There was a locker room where I could store my belongings so that I could swim after working out. The pool area was awesome. The pool itself was sectioned into free play areas and lanes for those that wished to do laps, there was a sauna, each locker room was equipped with a steam room, showers, and changing rooms. The staff of the hotel and gym were courteous from the concierge to the housekeepers. My husband forgot shaving cream and a razor and the hotel provided it free of charge. The housekeeping staff was friendly and restocked supplies readily. The only issue I had was that a complimentary breakfast wasn't offered. This was different from previous stays I've had at holiday inn. Of a family of five, breakfast adds up quickly at 23.00 dollars and this is with 3 coupons. The food was good though. I couldn't afford that everyday. Other than that I enjoyed my stay here.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
shirley
Stayed at this hotel on June 26 with my daughter, her friend and mother for a One Direction concert. Overall our stay was good. The room size was enormous but the bathroom was on the small size. It would have been nice if there were more bath towels in the bathroom seeing that there were 4 of us and only enough for 3. It would also be a nice touch if the coffee maker and supplies were in the room and not in the bathroom as it seemed odd. The curtains did not close and the noise from the traffic on the highway was pretty loud. Breakfast was good with a lot of choices and it was nice to be able to have a later check out time.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Lynette N.
"a very nice stay , staff was fabulous!"
I was traveling alone for the first time and was put at ease the moment I met Huge at the front desk. He was charming and very welcoming. the rooms were clean, comfortable, and I felt very safe. the restaurant on the grounds had wonderful fish tacos and burgers. I easily recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2013
meredith
"Very nice, until we had a problem ..."
We were there for a concert at the Comcast Center, and stayed two nights. We were very concerned about taking our car to the venue so the front desk helped make arrangements for a taxi. All fine, until after the concert - there were no taxis, and when we called the motel to ask what we should do, they basically told us we were on our own. The motel desk had made the arrangements, and told us if there were ANY problems, give them a call - they provided a number. Lo and behold, we simply had to find a way back on our own, with NO help from them. I wrote to the manager, and NEVER received the courtesy of a reply. Too bad because until that point, everything was good. I have four more concerts to attend in that area, and will not stay with them again - very disappointed. They could have at least acknowledged this was wrong, or at least written back to address my concerns. We are not from the area, and were very uncomfortable - simply NOT a safe situation.
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2013
Nicole
Very tidy and clean hotel, pleasant staff. Disappointed with no refrig. Hallways smelled like cigarette smoke, would be nice to have an air purifier there. Handy being near the highway, easy to get around the area, overall a nice experience .
2 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"the only game in town"
Stayed while a wedding was going on, banging and hollering up and down the halls till 3 am. Beer bottles on the floor and thru out the sitting rooms. Breakfast was ?
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
"Exemplary Service"
This is an excellent full service hotel that provides everything. The breakfast was great and reasonably priced. The only drawback for us was the sterile and dated décor, especially in the massive front lobby. However, the service and attitude were commendable. Every effort was made to make our stay enjoyable.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Rich & Mary Ann
"Too Noisey"
The hotel looked great but the bed was too hard, the pillows although you could choose soft or firm, both types were lumpy foam pillows. I checked out a day early even though I had already paid in advanced per Hotels.com without a refund because it was so noisey next the freeway I couldn’t sleep past 4:00 am each morning. I needed rest so I found another hotel.
3 night trip May 29, 2013
Marilyn P
"Unusual Shaking Episode"
Our stay was almost perfect except for a period of about 15 minutes when our room shook from some kind of unusual vibration. Security and hotel staff had no explanation for the shakling episode.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Lori
This hotel provided us with a clean and comfortable room which is very important to us. An extra bonus it's right off the highway!
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Located right off the highway, this hotel didnt disappoint. Other than the somewhat limited breakfast selection, our stay at the Holiday Inn was incredible. The rooms were nice, the food was delicious (not to mention 3 full meals delivered via room service in less than 20 minutes), the pool was relaxing, the gym closed rather early but they let hotel guests in a back door. I would definitely book a room there for my next excursion with no hesitation.
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2013
Tony
"shades"
The windows did not have shades, sun woke me at 7am
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Pricey, but nice"
Nice hotel, nice room, nice area, although quite pricey for such a remote location in the off-season. With the price I paid, you should have at least offered a complimentary breakfast.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
CMS
Very courteous and friendly staff! They greet everyone who comes in and leaves and makes personal connection with their guests and their situation. Clean facilities, great restaurant, all around a wonderful stay!
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2013
Kasey
The staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2012
Webdy
"Friendly staff, who went out of their way"
This hotel is along the highway in an industrial area of town. The hotel itself is a very standard Holiday Inn, yet the hotel staff was very friendly, accomodating to our misc. requests and truly caring from the restaurant to housekeeping to the front desk.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012
"Very pleased!"
Our room was VERY clean! The employees were wonderful. We enjoyed a nice buffet breakfast in their dining area. Our check-out time was extended, as one in our party was attending an event. We will return again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2012
Jane
"A very good stay"
We have been here several times in past years. This stay was for a family funeral. The staff was wonderful. We reserved 2 rooms. Very satisfied with our stay. Would stay again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2012
"?"
It was very good. The workers from the person who checked us in to the cleaning staff were very helpful and courteous. The room was comfortable and our overall stay was great!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"Clean, spacious room - ugliest view ever!"
My daughters and I stayed overnight at the hotel while one of my daughters attended a party there - one went to the party - the other enjoyed the pool for a mini-vacation. The hotel staff members were professional and very nice, my room was spacious and near the elevator but the view out the window was of the roof of the pool with tar and gravel and the glass top of the skylight over the pool - if I had been staying more than one night I would not have been able to put up with it. The location is perfect if convenience is your priority since it is right on Route 495 but it is in the middle of an industrial park so not quite so pretty for people vacationing as opposed to business travelers. My mini-vacation was a big hit with my teens and that was what I wanted.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Rosemary
"Convenient!"
Quiet, convenient to Patriot Place, Comcast Center, and Twin River. Friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
Brian & Deneen
"Attentive Staff, Beautiful Room"
Everything you would expect in a nice hotel. Appreciate Hotel.com's pricing including the option of adding breakfast for only $7!
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2012
Christine
"Great location, more than just a place to rest you"
Very comfortable clean room. The staff was friendly and professional. The excerise facility and pool get two thumps ups. Only pitfall was there is no complementary breakfast. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Great hotel..."
we arrived well after midnight and the front desk staff was awesome....He got us right in and said if we needed anything to just give a call...It was so wonderful that we will book there again next year....wooo hooo...and the rooms were well stocked and CLEAN!!!
Other trip Aug 29, 2012
Kate
"Good Stay at Holiday Inn Taunton!Big Room."
The room was very comfortable and large. A crib was delivered promptly and employees were friendly.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2012
Belinda
"Convenient to Comcast/Tweeter Center"
We had a quick stay here after a concert. The hotel is beautifully appointed and very clean. Front desk service was friendly and efficient. We had a late bite in the bar. Delicious. Overall, a good choice and we would go there again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2012
MVLulu
"Wonderful stay!"
I really enjoyed my recent stay at the Holiday Inn in Taunton. Everything was well maintained, the staff was helpful and friendly, and the room was very nice. The first room I was given (which was non-smoking) smelled of stale cigarette smoke, so I asked for another room. I was put in an different one which was fine. The front desk staff and manager were very helpful and concerned about my having a good stay. I would stay here again!! Didn't have time for the pool or fitness room but think that would be a plus!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
Charged for rollaway, there is only one washer dryer for 6 floors of rooms
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Great Hotel wish it had queen beds instead of double and I wish someone would have suggested the holiday inn stay club or whatever it is I was offered it the next nigh in Penn.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2012
"Great Stopover on Road Trip"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable. The ice machines were tucked back into a niche by the elevators, which was a nice touch that kept noise down. The only drawback was that the brunch options seemed pricey.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2012
Tammy

"Comfortable hotel with welcoming staff"
Helpful, friendly staff, and clean, comfortable accommodations . Beds were too high for a five-foot-tall, elderly family member to get into without a two-person assist, but very comfortable once there. A slippery tub surface also contributed to a fall for another family member; a mat or traction-surface of some sort would be helpful. Apart from these issues ( which would not be a problem for many guests) a very nice property.
Response by Holiday Inn Taunton-Foxboro Area
Dear AJ, Thank you for letting all of those that read our reviews that you found our staff friendly, helpful and our hotel clean and comfortable. We appreciate your feedback about our bathtubs and height of the beds. Kind Regards
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
AJ
"DB Championship 2013"
Hotel is a little bit out of the way in Taunton. Big room with good TV and free WiFi. Could use a sitting chair or two. Facilities were very good. Full service restaurant and bar. Great food and drinks. Staff was friendly and helpful even if you mind being called Hon!!! :-). Zero complaints. Good place to stay. Good price.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
D & J
"Excellent & Reasonably priced"
Great staff, service, rooms, fitness center. Have to be on the road in this area? Stay here.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013