All hotels in Waycross, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1725 Memorial Dr, Waycross, GA, 31501, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.9
"Adequate stay at best."
Our stay was a quick down and back from North Carolina for a funeral. The room was tight, the bathroom was tighter. The tv had horrible reception, the bed coverings were stained. For under $70 a night, I know you can't expect much, but I wish I had spent a few dollars more for one of the hotels which shares the corner with this one. Live and learn I guess.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
charles
"Needs the gap under he door"
Room 100 need to have gap fixed under door need to use towel to kept COLD breeze out.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"family trip"
The room was nice and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast was not very good and the hotel lobby needs some work.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Everything was fine except for the roach on the wall
The hotel staff was helpful. My room was comfortable and conveniently located. The breakfast was very enjoyable.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Beds were comfortable, everything looked clean at first. The A/C unit was very noisy, but worked great. After waking up the next morning we noticed a strong, terrible stench near the foot of the bed and TV set (didn't search for the cause, just informed the desk - my guess is dead mouse). Would stay here again, but would sniff around before going to bed.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Ben
I found the hotel personnel very helpful and the room comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the breakfast offered.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"very loud people out side my door talking"
had to go back to office several times due to the fact my card would not open my door. people out side my door talking very loud until after midnite. tub was NOT clean. this place needs to be updated. person at desk was not friendly. ice maker broken and had to go to the lounge to get ice. i wish that i had stayed at a different place.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Miss B
"Will probably not stay there again"
dissapointing
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Nelson
"Stayed for weekend funeral"
room needs to be updated a flat screen TV would make it look better also noticed some chipping paint on the wall.the toilet was disgusting needed a new top seat. the floor could use a cleaning specially near the AC unit. I do say the breakfast is a deal breaker and of course the price of the rooms. I would definitely stay here again. thanks family from Florida
Other trip May 17, 2014
Florida family
"not great"
I'll look elsewhere next trip
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
Pat
"Convenient and comfortable"
It met my needs well. It was quiet most of the time.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
wayne
"Not again"
Will never stay at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
"Not Again"
The room I was in smelled like it had been closed up for year. There was no water pressure in the shower. You could not control the hot or cold in the sink or the shower. When I asked management for compensation they advised that because I went through hotel.com they could not do anything
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
"Best Breakfast EVER!!"
Buffet breakfast! Unbelievable choices. Nice room, nice beds. Nice Pool. The exercise equipment...well, not so nice: Rusty cables, I would not use those items, may have come from a yard sale. Was looking for Miller's Cave, never did find out if it was really there. Guess I was a bit older than the hotel staff.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Good value for the money"
Average room. Comfortable bed. Friendly and helpful staff. Putting green was a nice surprise. Outstanding breakfast buffet.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Business Traveler"
Met my needs as a business traveler. Fridge and microwave in room were great. Staff was awesome and really enjoyed the bar, both the happy hour prices and the staff. Probably not my first choice for family trip but served its purpose for a solo business trip. I would stay there again. Need renovations though.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Wonderful pet friendly hotel."
This hotel is wonderful! I was able to take my dog with a flat rate of $15, no matter how many nites I stayed. The breakfast buffet is fantastic. The staff is wonderful! I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 27, 2013
anna
"clean and friendly"
I was pleasantly suprised by both the cleanliness in the updated roomand friendliness of the staff.I spend my evening socializing in the lounge,Oscars.The bartender,Cheryl,was especially personable.By the end of the evening I felt like a resident of Waycross,not a visitor.I heard about local haunts,tasted some specialty drinks and played darts.I highly recommend this hotel.The only suggestion I would make is to repair the fountain in the lobby and the atm machine as well.A guest shouldn t see broken equipment first thing.I will return to this hotel.I want to hear another tall tale.Maybe why the gator is mascot of Oscars.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
Great staff. Breakfast was fresh. Wi fi quick. Room was lacking. Tv and remote buttons were so worn there were no letters..arrows..etc. Rug was dirty some lighting did not work. Price OK
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2012
"easy accessible"
Third trip to Way cross, Ga and third stay at Quality Inn, prices are reasonable and staff goes out their way to please you.
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2012
"good place"
excellent breakfast buffet--good and hot. Room quiet--but some mold issues in the bathroom and frankly no one ever cleans behind the bathroom door. Overall very safe and secure feeling for a single woman alone. Great beds and linens.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Elaine
"What a pleasant suprise."
For the price, this motel was great. Complimentary Breakfast buffet was impressive compared to the more expensive motel/hotel(s) we've expereinced in Waycross. Check-out and check-in times are very accommodating for the early arrivers and the late risers!
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
Brenda
"Great place to STAY!!!"
This hotel was just AWESOME! The staff was super friendly and nice, the bed was Very comfortable and the free breakfast buffet was very good! I would recommend staying here to anyone!
Other trip Jul 3, 2012

Great place with comfort and great breakfast.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2014
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
LZ
Other trip Jan 13, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Not a great experience."
05/27/15 SandyMc3 Tampa, Florida
To start we were given a smoking room and it was smelly. The place was fully booked so no other room was available. The cleaning was very light. No bleach or bleach products used. I know this is an older motel but it could be spruced up. It was very disappointing. Went down hill from when I was there in the past couple years.
"Disappointment"
05/26/15 130nancya Carrollton, Georgia
Disappointment is not a strong enough word about our stay. For past 20+ years we have stayed here and had great family memories, but this year a pit bull dog was tied all dayto a tree outside a room of a long term renter, a yahoo bottle was behind head board, dust and dirt was behind furniture and kids came by car load on weekend to use pool which looked unclean and grass was growing in cracks. Needless to say no more stays at this motel
"Welcomed by DEAD ROACH"
05/14/15 Philip W
The is not the hotel chain I use. This stay is why!!!!! Hotel is not clean. The room we stayed in had not be cleaned or dusted. We would not take a shower due to a live roach in the tub and a hole in the ceiling above the tub. Furniture has not been dusted and had food crumbs on it. Telling the desk personnel resulted in, "I' m sorry about that," no concern for a bad stay.
"Don't"
04/10/15 PatScalyMtn_NC Scaly Mtn, NC
Room had that "universal nasty" smell. Carpet was old and nasty in appearance. People loitering in parking lot all night. Phone rang after midnight. Breakfast was good, however. Would have moved but exhausted when I arrived.
"Great breakfast, and wonderful service"
03/13/15 mary2565 Red Deer, Canada
We enjoyed our stay here. The room was lovely , just off the courtyard. The front desk staff, as well as breakfast staff could not have been more pleasant, and the breakfast of eggs, bacon, grits, etc. was a treat Lots of coffee and water offered. Nothing was too much trouble.
"Clean hotel but could use a little TLC"
11/18/14 ashleyault
Booked this hotel as it was the only one that offered a package to stay, eat, and admission to the Okefenokee Swamp Park. The value of the room was good. The room was clean and parts updated. Some cosmetic things but was perfect for our agenda. The staff was pleasant but young and were on there phones making personal calls a lot. Included a breakfast buffet and it was not bad.
"Worst experience ever!"
09/29/14 Katbutterfield7
We reserved a King suite on line, but were given a small room with 2 queen beds. Our suite was assigned to another guess and we had driven 6 hours from Tampa to be disappointed. Our boys were uncomfortable and so was my hubby; whose 6'6. Just an all around terrible experience.
"Stay at the pond view inn it's luxurious"
09/09/14 allen000
I was the one who wrote my stay was unbearable. I forgot to put this in my review. I've tried both and it's night to day. Pond view inn also has 5 star dinning, and the inn isn't very expensive. There is only 3 rooms and you will be pampered.
"Not very nice"
09/09/14 allen000
Room was clean but blankets were picked and carpet in my room was dirty. If your a gay male watch out one of the male staff members was trying to hit on my husband of 12 years. I told him and he knew it. I was furious. Made my stay unbearable.
"Comfort at Quality Inn"
08/09/14 Sharon H Vero Beach, Florida
We were traveling south through Georgia and searched TripAdvisor for a hotel. Quality inn popped up with great reviews. Well, I am adding another great review. First of all, the price was the best part, cleanliness, comfortable beds and pillows. We had a room with a king sized bed which also had a refrigerator and microwave. Nice shower head always helps! The a/c unit was very nice where you has option to turn on continuous fan while the temp was maintained also. Now, the best of the best was the free full sized hot buffet!! Probably the nicest one we have ever had in our travels. Such a variety of food, for example, scrambled and fried eggs, plain and cheese grits, bacon, sausage, pancakes, French toast, chicken fried steak, potatoes, fruit, biscuits and gravy, cereal, to name a few. The dining room was very nice with staff to wait on you with beverages! We will definitely keep this place in mind in future trips. Forgot to add, the staff was very friendly!!