All hotels in East Point, Georgia, United States of America
1380 Virginia Avenue, East Point, GA, 30344, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Close to Atlanta, but not too close"
We stayed for 5 nights to visit Atlanta and surrounding areas. We stayed near the airport (even though we drove) because we did not want to stay in Atlanta city limits. Parking is $13/day and inside a gated area. We booked through hotels.com and got vouchers for free breakfast every morning! Even though we were very closer to the airport, the planes were barely audible inside the hotel. It was a good location not far from the interstate and I would definitely stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
5 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
"Family time!"
We will be back!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
We look forward to having you back Valerie B.! We're happy you had a good time with your family!
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Valerie B.
"a get together"
Visiting friends and family from out of town
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
We hope you enjoyed your time with family and friends. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Good night's rest"
Service and comfort were just right!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thanks Nancy for the comments. Hope to see you again if your in Atlanta!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
"Nice place to stay very near the ATL airport."
This hotel has been recently renovated. The interior is very nice. The room was huge, but had very little natural light.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Hi Shelley, Our hotel underwent a multi-million dollar renovation in 2012. The concept behind the design was to have an open, welcoming feel. We are happy that you had a nice stay and hope that you stay with us again if you are ever in the airport area. Yours in hospitality, ATagger
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Shelley
"good weekend"
We had two people in the party spooked by the cemetery outside our windows. Other than that, the place was perfect and accessible to food and the highway. Would stay there again, just on the other side of the hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Hi William. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your weekend visit with us. We look forward to you visiting us again. Let us know at check in that you prefer not to face the cemetery and we will be happy to accommodate you. Yours in hospitality, ATagger
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
WILLIAM
"Atlanta business trip"
Business Trip, The staff at the holiday inn were absolutely terrific.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Hi Edward, We appreciate you complimenting our team members. I am happy to hear that they made a lasting impression during your business trip. If you are ever in the Atlanta area again for leisure or business, we hope that you choose to stay with us. Yours in hospitality, ATagger
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Edward
"Professionalism and Kindness"
The young lady that checked us in around 2:40 PM was very efficient and kind. I so appreciated the way she handled our interaction with professionalism and class! Ten thumbs up! The room was fabulous, will stay there again!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Hi Lynn, We appreciate your feedback. It is important that our front desk agents make a great first impression because it sets the tone for your visit. An efficient and professional check-in was followed up by a fabulous room, sealing the deal for us earning ten thumbs up. Thank you for your review and we look forward to having you back for a future visit with us. Yours in hospitality, ATagger
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Lynn
"Do not recommend! !!"
Horrible experience here. First of all it is right in the middle of a bad ghetto. The staff couldn't even recommend anywhere to eat, or keep the pantry stocked. The room was filthy. Dirty stains on the walls. Housekeeping didn't clean my room the first two days and the rooms they do clean , they do at 6pm. ...I have never seen this in a hotel and i travel every week. I would never stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Hi Doug, I am sorry that you had an unpleasant visit with us. This certainly sounds out of character for our team who prides ourselves on our service and cleanliness. Our hotel is an airport property centrally located near several restaurants and other corporations such as Delta's headquarters within walking distance and a prestigious private school less than a mile away. This review will be shared with the housekeeping department manager to research this situation further. Yours in hospitality, ATagger
4 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Doug
"Comfortable Stay"
Once they got our room corrected, it was nice. However, they need to learn how to prioritize their customers when it comes to parking. There was a wedding going on & they allowed the wedding guest to take up all the parking of the PAYING hotel customers. Oh yeah, they CHARGE the hotel guest for parking along with paying for the room!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you Katina for your honest feedback. I understand the frustration of having to search for parking while the event was taking place at our hotel. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention so that we can avoid this mistake in the future. Yours in hospitality, ATagger
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Katina
"I Love This Hotel!"
My stay was great! I was a little confused about how the parking works and whether that was for all guests or just airport riders but the hostess (which I'm assuming she was because she was standing outside the entrance for hours) was extremely helpful. She let me know everything I needed to know about using my keys for parking and when to pay, etc. Service inside was also great and the staff was very friendly and welcoming from the front desk workers to the housekeepers everyone had smiles on. The room was very clean and if I needed anything I was brought it in no time! I'd definetly stay here again!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Hello Aerial, It sounds like you had the pleasure of meeting Marcia, one of our security guards. You can typically find her at the hotel's entrance directing traffic and assisting guests with parking and luggage. I am happy that this helpful service was provided throughout your stay from the front desk to the housekeepers. Service with a smile is our motto here. We definitely would like to have you back. Yours in hospitality, ATagger
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Aerial
Hotel was nice and comfy. Staff was outstanding. However, there should be signs or cones in place when the elevator has been mopped and cleaned. Also, there should be some thought put into having a table and chairs on the patios of the suites. Would make things a little more romantic for guests.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
We appreciate your feedback. Service, comfort, and safety are our priority and we aspire to deliver it to all of our guests. We will certainly be mindful to have caution signs visible whenever we have a wet floor. We hope that you pay us another visit in the future. Yours in hospitality, ATagger
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Nice for the price!"
They were filming a holiday inn commercial during my stay so the lobby was crowded during check in. But the room was nice and modern. The pool area was also nice and clean
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Dear c, Thank you for being such a team player during the filming process. We understand that this may have posed an inconvenience to our guests. Our hotel was honored to be selected to be featured in a nationally syndicated commercial for the Holiday Inn brand. We hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future. Kind regards, ATagger
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
world traveler
Some of the stuff were dog friendly.The room was nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your room. We understand that pets are like family for many of our guests so we strive to accommodate them comfortably just as well. We hope you will visit us again.
Other trip May 23, 2015
genny
"Easy to get to from airport."
Stayed here two night on two different bookings. Rooms are newly renovated. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms very clean and bright. I would stay here again!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thanks Amanda for your review of our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us. We would love to have you visit us again. Sincerely, Ashley T. Front Office Manager
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Nice and Cozy"
My stay was pleasant. Was in town to visit my daughter at GA State. Only complaint was you had to pay $12 a day for parking.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Dear Joseph, We are happy to hear that you had a nice and cozy stay while visiting with your daughter. Thank you for your 5 star review. We hope you will visit us again. Yours in hospitality, Ashley T. Front Office Manager
2 night trip May 1, 2015
"friendly"
Great hotel
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Prom Night"
It was wonderful
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Cathy
Clean, Comfort and restaurants are actually in walking distance.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice hotel close to all of my favorite restaurants"
After traveling all night I was exhausted. The hotel clerk was very nice to me seeing my physical appearance she asked me if I needed a late check out. You talking about customer service, she was the best I have ever had.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Joyce
"My Trip to Atlanta"
I was in Atlanta visiting my daughter and was also able to meet with cousins near Atlanta.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Michelle S.
"Convenient for flying"
Only stayed overnight to catch an early flight in the am. The park and fly was really convenient and saved us a bunch of money instead of airport parking. would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Very helpful staff."
When I first arrived the desk person got me checked in and was very friendly. The King suite was a very large room and was very comfortable. You do get some airport noise due to the close proximity of the airport but it was not a factor in getting a good nights sleep. The shuttle to the airport was prompt at 4:00am and we had plenty of time to get checked in, through security and to our flight for a 5:45 am departure.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Amazing it's like an apartment"
Amazing it's like an apartment separate bedroom and great location
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
road warrior
"Holiday Inn and Suites Staff Rules!"
We were taken aback with first, the great goodness of your staff! They do deserve raises and note, I do not have a dog in this hunt, so to speak. I have never met anyone of your staff but they treated me like someone very special. We never waited for one item to reach our room, linens, food or incidentals. The room was wonderful and it was very clean. My only problem was the older fabrics on the sofa and the mattress in the fold-out sofa. I know you have updated so much and I am being petty, which is unfair. I just want to give a good comment or two. Please, just send, as a matter of the sofa package, some type of thicker mattress blanket to cover the thinness all fold-outs sofas. I really should have just called down to the desk and I know there would be three people who would show up carrying a new couch on their bare backs! I will change the grades I gave. It was my fault I did not even try to contact you all that night. Overall, our stay was amazingly great, quiet and we loved your very large King Suite that cost us next to nothing! Well Done, Holiday Inn and Suites staff!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice motel."
I enjoyed my stay at this motel.The rooms were excellent , spacious , clean and comfortable. The staff were always helpful and accomidating.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"convenient"
Had a good stay just wished that when I checked in that the person at guest services told me how the parking works and how the elevator works she didn't explain none of that to me
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Gerald
"Rough area -"
Staff was great Room was ok Close to airport Area kind of run down
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
km
"My Stay At The Holiday Inn/Suites in East Point G"
Room was very clean towels washcloth good beds comfy also Front Desk Service great area ok easy access to highway 85,75 and 285
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and Thank you for your comments!
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Terry R
"OK Hotel, close to airport, but no breakfast. You"
Just OK, we had a ground floor room so were troubled by insect visitors. You have to pay extra for everything. Parking, coffee, breakfast on & on & on...
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very best place to stay"
Very nice stay. They worked with the Convention group on everything. Ashley is the greatest in her job!!!! Samanthia really knows how to make sure guests enjoy a wonderful meal. The manager and director truly helped in all our needs. One of the best staff that I have witness during my many stays at different hotels within the past 35 years. I was truly impress with the Security Guard. He surely takes his job to the next level. Very Good.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you jacob for the fantastic comments! I will ensure that the staff is recognized for the great job they did making your experience a memorable one! We hope to see you again in the future.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
jacob
"close to ATL with shuttle service"
I have no idea of the surrounding neighborhood. Lots of hotels. Close to ATL and shuttle about every 20 minutes. Nice rooms, Nice lounge with TV's for sports viewing. Friendly staff. Had a burger in the lounge and it was good. Did not use the restaurant. Airline captains stayed here.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for your comments about your stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Awesome Place to Stay"
Fantastic hotel! Very stylish and up-to-date. Staff was professional and helpful. The hotel is not that far from downtown which gives you quick access to the downtown area but keeps you out of the downtown hustle. I'd definitely stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Great feedback so Thank you Karen! We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
When we checked in, our room was not available so they upgraded us to a suite that was very nice. They allowed us to keep the Uhaul trailer in their parking lot for 3 nights while we went to Charleston. The pet deposit was $100. All the other hotels we stayed at during the trip including a Holiday Inn in Charleston only charge $25. We were only there one night. That is ridiculous.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Dear Jan B, Your feedback is important to our hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments. We are sorry to hear that you felt the pet fee was too high. Although we are a pet friendly establishment, we do not have a designated pet floor/rooms. We have an extremely thorough cleaning and sterilization process when a pet is in a room. This additional attention is to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for the next guests in that room. Thank you again for your feedback.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jan B
"Close to airport"
Convenient, clean, courteous staff
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you!
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Jerry
"Convenient to airport"
I was attending a seminar in this hotel. It is really convenient to the airport. The lobby & meeting areas were clean and modern but the food in the restaurant was lack luster. The rooms were large but the carpet could use some cleaning (my shoes stuck to it in places around the room.) The beds were full size rather than queen so it makes for a tight fit for 2. Overall, it was fine but a bit pricey for the surrounding area.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for your comments. Feedback such as yours is vital to the improvement of our product and services. We are pleased you enjoyed your meeting and hope to see you in the future.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"High Security Hotel?"
We arrived at the hotel late in the evening, which may have influenced the setting. However, it was unnerving to arrive and find three security guards standing outside the property, a locked double door which could only be opened after you picked up the courtesy phone and a gated parking lot which you could not move in or out of without a room key. This proved difficult for check in. We were only told after check in that we had to pay to park there - $12 for the night. Seemed steep. We arrived on a Saturday night, which apparently caused the parking lot to be full. Front Desk Staff was indifferent to our arrival. We waited for a back counter conversation to end before we could be acknowledged. Our room was spacious, although the bathroom was not particularly clean and the tissue paper holder was falling off the wall. Overall, this property presented itself as being in a sketchy neighborhood rather than being safety conscious. For these reasons I would not go back to this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
We are sorry to hear about your comments during your stay. That weekend was a high volume time period that required an increased security presence. We take pride in our efforts to offer a superior product and allow the guest to have peace of mind during these high traffic times. I have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate manager to review the staff challenges you mentioned and assure you that service is paramount to our hotel. Thank you for the feedback.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Did the Job!"
Like there was a bar and restaurant in hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for your comments!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Sierra
Food was good.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Non smoking room but last few days of my stay smoke from other rooms could be smelled in my room. Airport shuttle service was great.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Shuttles to the airport were frequent and easy to find. Free meals for small children is a bonus. The rooms were clean and up to date. Comfortable beds and quality bedding. Free Wi-fi in the rooms a definite plus as I stayed in another hotel in the same area that charged for service in the room. This hotel also had six computers in the lobby for the patrons to use which is a nice extra. The rooms were quiet and fairly well sound proofed, which is important near an airport. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I was very pleased with the price and the overall experience.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Another Restful Night!"
No complaints here. Comfortable clean room. Quiet night. Jonah did a wonderful job checking me in. She accommodated my room request with a smile. She made me feel welcome. In the morning upon check out the front desk staff acknowledged my repeat business. It's always nice to be appreciated. Highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Pretty loud freeway noise at an otherwise nice spo"
I really only stayed at this hotel for about 8 hours after my flight was cancelled. The hotel itself was pretty nice and service was good, but it was unfortunately outweighed by the very loud road noise outside the room I stayed in. One whole side of the hotel backs onto a major road or highway - not sure which - and there was signficant noise all night. If you stay there, be sure to ask for a room far from it.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Wonderful hotel & Great price"
When first pulling into this hotel, I initially thought it would be an average mediocre hotel judging by the surround neighborhoods & the noisy airport plane traffic. My thoughts immediately changed as soon as I walked into the entrance. It was wonderfully laid out and decorated--also the bar and business area was superb!
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
jlhartley
"Another 5 Star Stay"
You rocked it, Brad! Thanks for acknowledging me as your repeat guest. Also, certainly appreciate the way you took care of me at check in. This is a fabulous hotel with a professional staff. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"There's No Place Like Home"
Oh Wait! You mean I wasn't at home? I was at the Holiday Inn North? My stay was so comfortable and enjoyable I THOUGHT I WAS AT HOME!! Front desk crew ROCKS!! Ashley and her team were very accommdating and made me feel special. The van drivers were courteous and acknowledged my repeat business by welcoming me back. Housekeeping respected my privacy. I highly recommend this hotel if one is looking for a spotless clean room and friendly staff. I shall return! (I do have to say I don't like paying for parking every day)
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Staff was excellent. Rooms were clean. Nicest holiday inn that I've been to.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for recognizing our team! I will be sure to share them with our entire team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here in our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel that truly cares about the guests and takes tremendous pride in our hotel and the jobs they do. Feedback such as yours means a great deal to us. We are thrilled that our team have delivered the Holiday Inn promise and created a hotel that guests love. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful feedback. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon! Sincerely Nabil
Other trip May 4, 2014
kelly
"NICE spot......."
Checked into this hotel around 8pm on a Friday night. I've seen this hotel BEFORE the renovation, and before it was a Holiday Inn. They did a WONDERFUL job on this spot. It has a very contemporary decor, complete with a living room-like space as its computer area, and they feature Apple computers! I was very impressed with the cleanliness of my room, the hotel staff, and the restaurants nearby--all within walking distance. I'll definitely be returning to this spot!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for the great review, we certainly appreciate the fact you post your review. We are thrilled that our wonderful colleagues have delivered the Holiday Inn Brand Promise, and created a hotel that guests love. Thank you for noticing the efforts. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our wonderful Holiday Inn Brand Hotel with all the great new amenities and superb service. I’m most pleased that our staff consistently exceeded your expectation. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Atlanta again soon. When your travels bring you back, we look forward to welcoming you to your home away from home. Sincerely Nabil
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel close to Turner Field"
We stayed for a night for the Braves game. Hotel was close to field, great price, very friendly staff. Room was beyond what we expected. Very Clean, well decorated modern. We would stay there again! Overall great experience!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for your great review of our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel. We are thrilled that our team, our wonderful new product has created a great experience for you. We can’t thank you enough for your feedback and for affirming that our team have delivered the Holiday Inn promise and created a hotel that guests love. We greatly appreciate it!. Thank you for your wonderful feedback about the holiday inn Hotel and the wonderful product the new holiday inn hotel has to offer. My colleagues and I are thrilled that you and your family found our team, food and guest service outstanding. I am very glad you were welcomed so warmly and with southern hospitality from the beginning of your stay and the exceptional service continued right until the end! Your remarks will be shared with my colleagues; to continue ensuring our guest’s satisfaction and loyalty to the Holiday Inn brand Hotel. Thank you for recognizing the new Holiday Inn direction have great week. Nabil
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Jalen & Brandon
"Absolutely Loved It!"
When I arrived it was nice to be acknowledged by the front desk. Ashley recognized me and welcomed me back. That makes me feel my business is appreciated. I was in a King Suite that faced the pool. Sat out on the balcony in the beautiful weather Atlanta was having and enjoyed a cocktail. The room was immaculate. Walked down the street to Spondivits for some seafood. Felt safe walking there and back. The only draw back is the parking fee. I had a friend come and visit me. He did not like the idea of having to pay for parking. I agree. Parking should be complimentary for guests. I understand the procedure is probably to detour airport passengers from parking in their lot and taking the hotel shuttle to the airport in order to avoid airport parking fees. But there has to be a resolution to accommodate free parking for hotel guests. I would recommend this hotel for short or long stays.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Many thanks for your lovely review. As always, we truly appreciate the time taken to write your thoughts on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your gracious compliments. I am delighted to read of your recent experience here at our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel, Atlanta Airport. As your satisfaction is our mission, we are committed to creating lasting impressions and delivering the Holiday Inn promise in creating a hotel that guests love. From our restaurant & bar menu to our rooms to our outstanding team that make all this happened. I kindly thank you for your thoughtful recognition of our service team and for your time in writing this wonderful review. We truly value your insight and highly look forward to providing you with another memorable stay soon! Nabil
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014