All hotels in East Point, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1380 Virginia Avenue, East Point, GA, 30344, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Nice and Cozy"
My stay was pleasant. Was in town to visit my daughter at GA State. Only complaint was you had to pay $12 a day for parking.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Dear Joseph, We are happy to hear that you had a nice and cozy stay while visiting with your daughter. Thank you for your 5 star review. We hope you will visit us again. Yours in hospitality, Ashley T. Front Office Manager
2 night trip May 1, 2015
It was wonderful
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Cathy
"My Trip to Atlanta"
I was in Atlanta visiting my daughter and was also able to meet with cousins near Atlanta.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Michelle S.
"Convenient for flying"
Only stayed overnight to catch an early flight in the am. The park and fly was really convenient and saved us a bunch of money instead of airport parking. would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Holiday Inn and Suites Staff Rules!"
We were taken aback with first, the great goodness of your staff! They do deserve raises and note, I do not have a dog in this hunt, so to speak. I have never met anyone of your staff but they treated me like someone very special. We never waited for one item to reach our room, linens, food or incidentals. The room was wonderful and it was very clean. My only problem was the older fabrics on the sofa and the mattress in the fold-out sofa. I know you have updated so much and I am being petty, which is unfair. I just want to give a good comment or two. Please, just send, as a matter of the sofa package, some type of thicker mattress blanket to cover the thinness all fold-outs sofas. I really should have just called down to the desk and I know there would be three people who would show up carrying a new couch on their bare backs! I will change the grades I gave. It was my fault I did not even try to contact you all that night. Overall, our stay was amazingly great, quiet and we loved your very large King Suite that cost us next to nothing! Well Done, Holiday Inn and Suites staff!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice motel."
I enjoyed my stay at this motel.The rooms were excellent , spacious , clean and comfortable. The staff were always helpful and accomidating.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"convenient"
Had a good stay just wished that when I checked in that the person at guest services told me how the parking works and how the elevator works she didn't explain none of that to me
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Gerald
"Rough area -"
Staff was great Room was ok Close to airport Area kind of run down
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for commenting about your recent stay. Airport area is one of the older parts of Atlanta, but we are a modern facility that allows our guests to relax or take care of business. Thank you again.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
km
"My Stay At The Holiday Inn/Suites in East Point G"
Room was very clean towels washcloth good beds comfy also Front Desk Service great area ok easy access to highway 85,75 and 285
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and Thank you for your comments!
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Terry R
"OK Hotel, close to airport, but no breakfast. You"
Just OK, we had a ground floor room so were troubled by insect visitors. You have to pay extra for everything. Parking, coffee, breakfast on & on & on...
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very best place to stay"
Very nice stay. They worked with the Convention group on everything. Ashley is the greatest in her job!!!! Samanthia really knows how to make sure guests enjoy a wonderful meal. The manager and director truly helped in all our needs. One of the best staff that I have witness during my many stays at different hotels within the past 35 years. I was truly impress with the Security Guard. He surely takes his job to the next level. Very Good.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you jacob for the fantastic comments! I will ensure that the staff is recognized for the great job they did making your experience a memorable one! We hope to see you again in the future.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
jacob
"close to ATL with shuttle service"
I have no idea of the surrounding neighborhood. Lots of hotels. Close to ATL and shuttle about every 20 minutes. Nice rooms, Nice lounge with TV's for sports viewing. Friendly staff. Had a burger in the lounge and it was good. Did not use the restaurant. Airline captains stayed here.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for your comments about your stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Awesome Place to Stay"
Fantastic hotel! Very stylish and up-to-date. Staff was professional and helpful. The hotel is not that far from downtown which gives you quick access to the downtown area but keeps you out of the downtown hustle. I'd definitely stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Great feedback so Thank you Karen! We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
When we checked in, our room was not available so they upgraded us to a suite that was very nice. They allowed us to keep the Uhaul trailer in their parking lot for 3 nights while we went to Charleston. The pet deposit was $100. All the other hotels we stayed at during the trip including a Holiday Inn in Charleston only charge $25. We were only there one night. That is ridiculous.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Dear Jan B, Your feedback is important to our hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments. We are sorry to hear that you felt the pet fee was too high. Although we are a pet friendly establishment, we do not have a designated pet floor/rooms. We have an extremely thorough cleaning and sterilization process when a pet is in a room. This additional attention is to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for the next guests in that room. Thank you again for your feedback.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jan B
"Close to airport"
Convenient, clean, courteous staff
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you!
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Jerry
"Convenient to airport"
I was attending a seminar in this hotel. It is really convenient to the airport. The lobby & meeting areas were clean and modern but the food in the restaurant was lack luster. The rooms were large but the carpet could use some cleaning (my shoes stuck to it in places around the room.) The beds were full size rather than queen so it makes for a tight fit for 2. Overall, it was fine but a bit pricey for the surrounding area.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for your comments. Feedback such as yours is vital to the improvement of our product and services. We are pleased you enjoyed your meeting and hope to see you in the future.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"High Security Hotel?"
We arrived at the hotel late in the evening, which may have influenced the setting. However, it was unnerving to arrive and find three security guards standing outside the property, a locked double door which could only be opened after you picked up the courtesy phone and a gated parking lot which you could not move in or out of without a room key. This proved difficult for check in. We were only told after check in that we had to pay to park there - $12 for the night. Seemed steep. We arrived on a Saturday night, which apparently caused the parking lot to be full. Front Desk Staff was indifferent to our arrival. We waited for a back counter conversation to end before we could be acknowledged. Our room was spacious, although the bathroom was not particularly clean and the tissue paper holder was falling off the wall. Overall, this property presented itself as being in a sketchy neighborhood rather than being safety conscious. For these reasons I would not go back to this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
We are sorry to hear about your comments during your stay. That weekend was a high volume time period that required an increased security presence. We take pride in our efforts to offer a superior product and allow the guest to have peace of mind during these high traffic times. I have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate manager to review the staff challenges you mentioned and assure you that service is paramount to our hotel. Thank you for the feedback.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Did the Job!"
Like there was a bar and restaurant in hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for your comments!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Sierra
Food was good.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Non smoking room but last few days of my stay smoke from other rooms could be smelled in my room. Airport shuttle service was great.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Shuttles to the airport were frequent and easy to find. Free meals for small children is a bonus. The rooms were clean and up to date. Comfortable beds and quality bedding. Free Wi-fi in the rooms a definite plus as I stayed in another hotel in the same area that charged for service in the room. This hotel also had six computers in the lobby for the patrons to use which is a nice extra. The rooms were quiet and fairly well sound proofed, which is important near an airport. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I was very pleased with the price and the overall experience.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Another Restful Night!"
No complaints here. Comfortable clean room. Quiet night. Jonah did a wonderful job checking me in. She accommodated my room request with a smile. She made me feel welcome. In the morning upon check out the front desk staff acknowledged my repeat business. It's always nice to be appreciated. Highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Pretty loud freeway noise at an otherwise nice spo"
I really only stayed at this hotel for about 8 hours after my flight was cancelled. The hotel itself was pretty nice and service was good, but it was unfortunately outweighed by the very loud road noise outside the room I stayed in. One whole side of the hotel backs onto a major road or highway - not sure which - and there was signficant noise all night. If you stay there, be sure to ask for a room far from it.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Wonderful hotel & Great price"
When first pulling into this hotel, I initially thought it would be an average mediocre hotel judging by the surround neighborhoods & the noisy airport plane traffic. My thoughts immediately changed as soon as I walked into the entrance. It was wonderfully laid out and decorated--also the bar and business area was superb!
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
jlhartley
"Another 5 Star Stay"
You rocked it, Brad! Thanks for acknowledging me as your repeat guest. Also, certainly appreciate the way you took care of me at check in. This is a fabulous hotel with a professional staff. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"There's No Place Like Home"
Oh Wait! You mean I wasn't at home? I was at the Holiday Inn North? My stay was so comfortable and enjoyable I THOUGHT I WAS AT HOME!! Front desk crew ROCKS!! Ashley and her team were very accommdating and made me feel special. The van drivers were courteous and acknowledged my repeat business by welcoming me back. Housekeeping respected my privacy. I highly recommend this hotel if one is looking for a spotless clean room and friendly staff. I shall return! (I do have to say I don't like paying for parking every day)
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Staff was excellent. Rooms were clean. Nicest holiday inn that I've been to.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for recognizing our team! I will be sure to share them with our entire team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here in our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel that truly cares about the guests and takes tremendous pride in our hotel and the jobs they do. Feedback such as yours means a great deal to us. We are thrilled that our team have delivered the Holiday Inn promise and created a hotel that guests love. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful feedback. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon! Sincerely Nabil
Other trip May 4, 2014
kelly
"NICE spot......."
Checked into this hotel around 8pm on a Friday night. I've seen this hotel BEFORE the renovation, and before it was a Holiday Inn. They did a WONDERFUL job on this spot. It has a very contemporary decor, complete with a living room-like space as its computer area, and they feature Apple computers! I was very impressed with the cleanliness of my room, the hotel staff, and the restaurants nearby--all within walking distance. I'll definitely be returning to this spot!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for the great review, we certainly appreciate the fact you post your review. We are thrilled that our wonderful colleagues have delivered the Holiday Inn Brand Promise, and created a hotel that guests love. Thank you for noticing the efforts. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our wonderful Holiday Inn Brand Hotel with all the great new amenities and superb service. I’m most pleased that our staff consistently exceeded your expectation. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Atlanta again soon. When your travels bring you back, we look forward to welcoming you to your home away from home. Sincerely Nabil
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel close to Turner Field"
We stayed for a night for the Braves game. Hotel was close to field, great price, very friendly staff. Room was beyond what we expected. Very Clean, well decorated modern. We would stay there again! Overall great experience!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for your great review of our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel. We are thrilled that our team, our wonderful new product has created a great experience for you. We can’t thank you enough for your feedback and for affirming that our team have delivered the Holiday Inn promise and created a hotel that guests love. We greatly appreciate it!. Thank you for your wonderful feedback about the holiday inn Hotel and the wonderful product the new holiday inn hotel has to offer. My colleagues and I are thrilled that you and your family found our team, food and guest service outstanding. I am very glad you were welcomed so warmly and with southern hospitality from the beginning of your stay and the exceptional service continued right until the end! Your remarks will be shared with my colleagues; to continue ensuring our guest’s satisfaction and loyalty to the Holiday Inn brand Hotel. Thank you for recognizing the new Holiday Inn direction have great week. Nabil
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Jalen & Brandon
"Absolutely Loved It!"
When I arrived it was nice to be acknowledged by the front desk. Ashley recognized me and welcomed me back. That makes me feel my business is appreciated. I was in a King Suite that faced the pool. Sat out on the balcony in the beautiful weather Atlanta was having and enjoyed a cocktail. The room was immaculate. Walked down the street to Spondivits for some seafood. Felt safe walking there and back. The only draw back is the parking fee. I had a friend come and visit me. He did not like the idea of having to pay for parking. I agree. Parking should be complimentary for guests. I understand the procedure is probably to detour airport passengers from parking in their lot and taking the hotel shuttle to the airport in order to avoid airport parking fees. But there has to be a resolution to accommodate free parking for hotel guests. I would recommend this hotel for short or long stays.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Many thanks for your lovely review. As always, we truly appreciate the time taken to write your thoughts on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your gracious compliments. I am delighted to read of your recent experience here at our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel, Atlanta Airport. As your satisfaction is our mission, we are committed to creating lasting impressions and delivering the Holiday Inn promise in creating a hotel that guests love. From our restaurant & bar menu to our rooms to our outstanding team that make all this happened. I kindly thank you for your thoughtful recognition of our service team and for your time in writing this wonderful review. We truly value your insight and highly look forward to providing you with another memorable stay soon! Nabil
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Beds are ROCK HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The suite itself was very nice and spacious, however we had a hard time sleeping on the bed. The floor might have been softer. We travel a good bit and stay at a variety of hotels. If this hotel offered softer beds, we would return...otherwise, no go! Parking is $12 overnight which isn't terrible...but near an airport, the parking should be lower...
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for taking the time to express your reflections regarding your visit to our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel we truly appreciate the fact you shared your feedback with the Expedia. It is our pleasure to always attend to all the needs of our guests. We trust we have a hidden gem in our team, service and food presentation, and we will continue improving our product, and we have your next visit you will have the comfortable softer bed, sorry the bed in that room was just replaced and the soft bed cover was not used for that room, we corrected the situation, thank you for bringing it to our attention. We are thrilled that our team delivered the holiday inn promise and created a hotel that guests love. My colleagues and I thrilled that we have gain you as a loyal guest. We look forward to your return and thank you very much. Nabil
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
"Highly Recommend"
#1 reason why I like to stay here: Airport shuttle is reliable and always on time. #2 reason why I like to stay here: Front desk clerks are hospitable and accommodating. Especially Ashley. #3 reason why I like to stay here: They keep their lobby, restaurant, and rooms spotless and clean. #4 reason why I like to stay here: There are a lot of dining choices within safe walking distance. There are only 2 things I don't like about this hotel. That is housekeeping is loud most of the time and do not follow the door knock policy. The second reason is there is a parking charge for hotel guests. This hotel is my Atlanta Airport hotel preference. I highly recommend it.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
I am delighted to hear of the experience shared. I am especially happy to hear our team service was such a success! Thank you kindly for your time to write your review and for sharing it with the Expedia readers. We are continually working toward providing the best service as it is the best way to show you how much we value you as our guest. Thank you for recognizing our delivery of the holiday inn brand promise and creating a hotel that guest’s love. Our rooms and décor in the Holiday Inn Brand Hotel is aimed at providing a relaxing atmosphere for reflection and yet still being a place of energy and excitement thank you for noticing that. We have revised the schedule for the hallway cleaning, to be more consensus of the guest has don’t disturb signs. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope you will have an opportunity to enjoy our tranquil ambience and wonderful service.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Lucretia
"Beds hard as a rock!"
The hotel wasn't bad in overall cleanliness and is well maintained. However, if you suffer with neck problems like I do and need a comfortable bed don't book this hotel. The bed was so hard I woke up with lines on my skin from my pj top. It had actually pressed into my arm because there was not softness. It was the most uncomfortable hotel bed I have slept in for many years. Also, Expedia automatically added breakfast for the two of us to the hotel bill and the staff wasn't about to mention it so double check your bill when you receive it and don't forget to ask for your coupons. Not that it was very good but if you pay for it you deserve to get it.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback with the Expedia readership. I hope you will continue to allow my colleagues and I at the Holiday Inn brand hotels the opportunity to create an ineradicable Hotel stay for you in the future. We will win you over, have address the bed, it was new bed and our team used the wrong bed cover, sorry about that. Your great review of your recent visit with us is definitely our "treat". We are thrilled that our team have delivered the Holiday Inn promise and created a hotel that guests love. It means so much to all of us to know that we made a positive and great event for you. Your comments are very much appreciated by our team at Holiday Inn. I hope you will return soon and often and be sure to make time to enjoy our fabulous Hotel. We all in every department strive to ensure our guests feel right at home with us, and we are so glad you found our room to be comfortable and pleasant. Thank you gain looking forward to your next visit, have great week Sincerely Nabil
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Double Billed So WE will give you a Free Night."
I travel over 76 days a year. I am a platinum member of IHG. The front desk clerk would NOT give me a late check out. So I bought an additional night. She was confused and double billed me. I talked with her manager over the phone. The manager tried to correct the error however it will take 2-3 days for it to leave my credit card. The manager wanted to give me a free night at this hotel. I want the hotel workers to do their job correctly in the first place. I do not want their free night. This hotel has gone down hill. I will not be back even for a free night.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Teresa
"Hotel was great but parking not!"
The overall hotel was really nice however a bit confusing to navigate throughout seeing as the elevators don't go to certain rooms. Parking sucks! I'm not sure why you should have to pay to park on the premises of the hotel. You would think that would be included in their room prices. But other than that not bad.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for taking the time to share this valuable feedback .Thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with Expedia. We are grateful for you and your wonderful response. I would like to stress that we strive to ensure every guest of our hotel and our restaurant leaves with a positive, lasting impression. I hope you will allow my colleagues and I at the Holiday Inn the opportunity to create an indelible memory for you in the near future. We will cover the parking for your next visit. We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with my colleague. “Great effort springs naturally from great attitude” the team at this hotel has the most wonderful attitude and commitment to great service, thank you for noticing their efforts. Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback. We would love to welcome you back again soon, have great week. Sincerely, Nabil
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
Good hotel. Clean rooms elevators are sketchy. Rooms are 5 star. But didn't like the fact I had to pay for parking. Overall great experience.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you so much for your review and your comments about our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel, we grateful for your wonderful response Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel. I am glad we have delivered the Holiday inn promise. You know, the best feedback a team can hear is that our team performed exemplary and made an impact on our guests’ experience. The team at this hotel is strong assets to our hotel and it is the best attribute any company can have. Taking care of our guests is what the holiday Inn Brand promises all about, I am glad we have delivered. Thank you again for your visit and for your feedback. Have great week. Nabil
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"Wanted to keep close to the airport"
My stay was very good. Able to keep close to the airport along with keeping a short drive to the Georgia World Congress Center.Will definitely stay there again in the future.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for taking your time and writing about our hotel to Expedia, this was the most wonderful comments to see this morning. Thank you very much we are humbled by your comments and your observation. I am so thankful for my colleagues for delivering the great experiences to all of our guests, the since of pride and ownership in our team what makes us what we are. Thank you "Of all the attitudes we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far the most life-changing."~ Our team so grateful for all of our guests and there observation of the new Holiday Inn. Have wonderful week Please return again soon. Nabil
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
Jay H
"Nice Place"
I enjoyed it very much!
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Thank you for your compliments of The Holiday Inn Brand Hotel. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words, your experience and your valuable feedback. I would like to stress that we at the Holiday Inn hotels strive to ensure every guest of the hotel and all of the function, restaurant leaves with a positive lasting impression. Our team always anticipates the needs of our guests and work very hard to deliver and exceed the expectation of our guests, thank you for noticing their efforts. We are grateful that our team has delivered the Holiday Inn promise and created a hotel that guest love. "There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it." I trust our team at the Holiday Inn Brand Hotels has the drive and the heart to keep striving to deliver the outstanding service that is the promises of creating a hotel that guest love. I look forward to having you as our guest once again in the near future. Thank you for your comments have a great day Nabil
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Cassandra
"Airport Stay"
We stayed here on returning from an international vacation. Extremely friendly staff, comfortable room, good facilities.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Great Value"
I was pleasantly surprised on how nice the hotel was. The rooms were spacious and clean. I have stayed at hotels in the area that were more expensive and they didn't come close to being as well kept. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend it and plan on staying there the next time I'm in Atlanta.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Atlanta Airport-North
Wow, Thank you, thank you for your thoughtful words and for taking the time to express your evaluations about our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel. We truly grateful for the feedback you have provided. Your remarks will be shared with my colleagues; we are so happy you loved the hotel and the wonderful service you continue to receive from our colleague’s. We are so proud to deliver the Holiday Inn promise and create a hotel that guests love. “We can do no great things, only small things with great love”. We trust our team has the passion and the love of service to continue their success. Thank you for noticing their efforts. We are pleased that you have noticed the great rooms, wonderful accommodation and the superb new amenities our hotel offers. We are thrilled to continue serving you and your team Thank you for being our guest. We wish you the best of days, have great week. Nabil
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"Clean but horrible service"
The room was clean and that is the only positive thing I can say. While checking inthe desk clerk was do busy yelling to a co-worker, she barely spoke to me. Later my husband and I went to the bar and waited 10 minutes to be noticed, all the while the manager, who was covering for the bartender, sat chatting with the restaurant host. The breakfast buffet the opens at 5:30, was still almost ready at 5:45. We couldn't wait longer to try it because we had a flight. If all you need is a clean place then this is fine but fot the cost, I expected more.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
Becky
Our family of four stayed one night before a flight out of Atlanta. Very impressed! New renovations, clean rooms, great food and excellent/helpful staff. I HIGHLY recommend!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2013
NB
don't like to pay to park but hotel was fine
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
I paid full amount for single bed room and my flight was late so i arrived late to the hotel and they told me my room is taken so they told me to wait until somebody leave so i wait for 3 hour jus to take shower leave . Customer service it was zero
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
joseph
"Perfect for the Airport"
Location was great ... just minutes to Atlanta's airport. This is our second stay, and it was better than the first. Clean convenient rooms, secure parking, great service, but most of all ... the staff bends over backwards to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. These folks really care!
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
Great rooms I stay here a lot,will be going back
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2013
"ATL North"
The Holiday Inn is an older property, but it has been completely renovated. So the inside is actually more pleasing than the outside. Consider requesting a room that does not front on Virginia Avenue and the road noises will be much less. Parking rates are reduced if you are an IHG member.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Perfect hotel for airport access"
Needed a hotel room in order to make an early flight out of Atlanta. This hotel was the least expensive with the best rating, & it exceeded all of my expectations. Hot breakfast was great; room was beautiful & very quiet. Every staff member went out of their way to be friendly & helpful. Even with $12 parking fee, it was still the least expensive choice in the area. I was able to ride the free shuttle van with my college-age daughter to make sure she made her flight. Great choice!
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Brenda
"Great experience"
In town on business, staff were very accommodating. Beds were comfortable. Fried peaches from the restaurant were amazing!!
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2013