All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
7065 N Port Washington Rd, Milwaukee, WI, 53217, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It was clean"
It was nice only thing no free breakfest that was weird
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
This hotel amazing, the service was snagging they made sure that I was well taken care of.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Milwaukee trip"
wonderful staff
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"great stay"
Everything was great our number bed just wasn't working
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Highly recommend this hotel"
Spent Christmas night. Hotel is in a VERY convenient location, in a nice neighborhood. No complaints at all; will stay there again. We stayed Christmas night last year.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"good"
Good
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
dan
"Good stay"
This was a good stay. The sheets looked dirty, but they weren't. No complaints with the hotels or service.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Janeen
"Wonderful stay."
The staff was fantastic and took great care to make sure my family had the appropriate sized room. Easy to find and plenty of parking. We will be coming back.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Tony
Hotel was nice but found out I could have gotten a cheaper rate right from the hotel than through this site
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
debbie
loved it.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
There is a great restaurant/bar attached to it
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
mark
"Good value for money"
Older property but well maintained. Good suburban location close to dining and shopping.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"ok"
Did not know they didn't have a hot tub any more
1 night trip Nov 20, 2014
"Lopsided mattress"
The Radisson was fine in general; however, there was an upcharge to use a refrigerator and I assume it would have been the same for a microwave. The "Sleep Number" bed was terrible. The remote to change the firmness of the mattress did not work at all. My husband's side was sloppy and very spongy. My side was way too firm; but as I said, it could not be changed.
2 night trip Nov 18, 2014
joanne
"Nice hotel close to bayshore mall"
Sweet workers Peaceful hotel I had trouble with my hotel check in Hotel host made sure the problem was handled. Not very good restaurants in the area who deliver but overall great hotel
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Trashiva
"Functional"
We were in town for a family funeral, so we needed functional. There is plenty of parking, the rooms are clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast buffet was just right. The staff was friendly. The room rate and buffet were very inexpensive for what you got. It's not a resort, but we weren't looking for that.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Jack
"overnight getaway"
Our stay was fantastic
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Danielle
"Great Hotel Clean Neat, good restaurant. Quiet."
Good room, quiet, able to work in room using internet. Courteous Staff.
Walt
"Good value for the price"
The room had obviously been cleaned recently and the staff was friendly and courteous despite the late hour I got in. My only complaint was the sleep number beds, which despite my best attempts couldn't be made comfortable. Everything else was pretty good. It was definitely worth the extra $15 or $20 over the local motel six.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Alex
"Decent"
It was clean and quiet. Didn't have much contract with the staff's but I did notice something that didn't suit right with me. While out of the hotel, I left the DND sign on the door. But each time I returned, it seemed someone had been in the room. While nothing was missing, the tv that was left on was now off. Also the ice I left in the bathroom sink was melted gone due to someone opening the drain. Just a lil writers and intrusive. But the area is nice and quiet and the room was ok. Could use more with microwaves and fridges.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great staff, poor room quality"
The lobby and meeting areas were nice and lived up to the star rating but the rooms are 2 star at best. Its like an old Howard Johnson that they've tried to turn into a modern 3 1/2 star. The girl at the front desk at night however had 5 star service. She was very helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Excellent hotel. I was nervous about some of the reviews posted. This was a very nice place. Do not believe the bad reviews.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Get away"
The stay was very nice relaxing but they were working on the pool which would of been nice to know
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
J T
I really enjoyed my stay and will recommend it to others
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
LaMarr
"Stairs for handicap"
In advance of our stay I called the front desk and explained my wife had recent surgery and was on crutches. They assured me that we would be given a room close to the outside door and with no stairs. Upon arrival we were assigned a room that the entrance door from outside had stairs. Staff said we could not have a different room!!
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about this. I do apologize for the mix up on our part. We try to accomidate every guests request to the fullest and I am sorry we were not about to fully complete this request. I am glad we were able to move you to a different room based on our occupancy.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
just returned
"Awesome stay!"
It was very nice. My kids and I enjoyed our stay very very much.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
felecia
"Great hotel...professional staff...enjoyed my stay"
Great location easy access to freeway. Professional staff with outstanding facilities and room service...have stayed at hotel on several occasions in the past will definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Easily accessible, clean, neat and friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
the Hotel Staff was very helpful and friendly, they switched our rooms and even delivered our suitcases to the other room,.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Joanna
"NO, comfortable beds and air conditioning"
the sleep number beds dont work, in the middle of the nite, they would just reset for no reason, they dont have an air condtioner in the rooms or heaters, its some kind of system that passes water thru it and they hope it gets cold or hot
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
roberta
"Good enough for a place to stay 2 or less days"
Thankfully we just needed a place to sleep and not stay while our daughter was getting married. The tub drain was broke so couldn't use as a bath, the pull-out bed mattress was a joke, even for a pullout, with the sewing all apart and mattress falling apart, refrigerator door was very hard to open because it hit the floor, the sleep number bed was nice, however it was hooked up in reverse so left was right and right was left. We had the room booked for 5 people and there was only 3 towels in the bathroom. Thankfully the 1 bright spot was the location as its right off of 43. Fine for 1or 2 days if not spending any real time there but for the money I'd look elsewhere for longer stays.
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have shared your concerns that you mentioned with my housekeeping and maintenance managers and expressed the disappointment you must have felt when staying at this hotel. We currently have modified our procedures and have new action plans in place to ensure the cleanliness of each room and making sure that the room is always in the best condition when renting to a guest. I hope that you will want to try us again and give us a chance to show you the improvements.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Aaron
Truly Enjoyed it.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Veloris
"close to oktoberfest"
We had to move to a different room because the room next to us was crazy loud and the security could not make them stop.We were told they had too many people in the room and a stripper pole. They were going to a wedding there the next day.This all happened about eleven pm,it would have been impossible for us to sleep in the first room
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I do apologize for the noise level in the room near you. I can tell you that they were asked to leave around midnight due to not following our "Good Neighbor Policy" I hope you know that we do everything we can to ensure all of our guest have a relaxing time and an enjoyable sleep when they are here. Unfortunately that did not happen for you. I am glad that we were able to move you though. I hope that you will want to try us out again, so we have the change to Make It Right for you.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
J Bragg
"What happened to customer service?"
There was no one at the check-in desk when I arrived. I only had to wait a couple of minutes, but when the person finally showed up, she did not say "sorry" or "how are you doing" or any of the normal courtesies, just asked for my credit card and ID. Once I checked in I noticed it was stuffy and a little warm in my room, so I turned down the thermostat and opened the window a little. Then I went out and came back to go to bed. It still seemed a little warm and stuffy, so I turned the thermostat down a little more and opened the window a little wider. The hotel faces onto the interstate and so I could hear the constant sound of trucks. I fell asleep and woke in the middle of the night. It was still warm so I went through the process again though it never cooled off sufficiently for a good sleep. In the morning when I checked out, I told the guy who checked me out about the problems with the warm room. He did not apologize, but instead was quite dismissive as he told me that the air conditioning for the whole building had been broken for several days.
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We are currently in the transition stage and training new team members. I will be sure to discuss your experience with the entire Front Desk staff in order to make sure this does not happen to any other guests. I also would like to apologize for the misinformation you received regarding the heating and cooling of your guestroom. The system is not broke, but instead we are on the type of system that only allows for either all cooling or all heating. During these transition months it is very dificult to control the temperature to keep all guests happy, but try to watch the weather very close to be sure that we are accommodating the majority. We also stock both fans and space heaters at our front desk to accommodate those guests who are uncomfortable with the temperature of the room during these transition times. I do hope that you will consider coming back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to the Milwaukee area. I am confident that you will see some guest service training has taken place and the staff will be more in tune to your specific needs. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing - it is much appreciated.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Gato
"nice hotel close to bayfield mall, miller park"
rooms heater did not work were given a space heater hotel staff went above and beyond taking care of us in the end room was compt
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Not the best night sleep"
My daughter & I were in town due to family emergency at a nearby hospital. The beds were the type you set to your comfort level. The control worked on one bed but not the other. The bed that could be adjusted -the comfort zone was in the bed center, ok, we worked with that. The other bed did not work at all- so it was like sitting and sleeping on a hard unforgiving slab of metal. We called the front desk to ask how we could fix it. The gal told us "I don't know. I will send someone up (in a not so pleasane tone)". Noone ever showed up nor did the front desk make a follow up call to us to check on how we were doing. The beds were not big enough to accomodate two people so my daughter slept on the "metal slab".
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
We apologize that the Sleep Number Bed was not functioning correctly in your room. Furthermore, we regret hearing that your issue was not resolved after having reported the problem. We are currently addressing this issue in house and will ensure that our staff attends to similar situations in a proper manner in the future. We hope you get the chance to stay with us in the near future so we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Needed Sleep
Place was dirty and in poor repair. Bed was worn and old. There was mold in the shower. Pool was dirty. Bathroom door wouldn't even shut. Shower dripped and toilet ran constantly.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
"Shower?"
The floor of the tub(shower) was slippery. My wife needed help to take a shower.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Tom P.
"Not the best stay this time"
This time the room was too cold, reeked of cigarette smoke. Ashes were in the bathtub. Back entrance door was still unlocked after midnight. Front desk staff was helpful with providing air freshener and offering a new room. In the past no issues just this time. Dinner from in-house restaurant was cold and was not ready when I picked up. The extra shoe shine mitt and sewing kit was an added cute touch, we never had that in the other rooms. Otherwise great location and rooms.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice on North Shore"
A nice place to stay -- and not too far from Kopp's Frozen Custard!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Andrew S.
Pool was poorly lit. Even after asked got no additional lighting. Room by ive machine was too noisy. Beds were very uncomfortable. Mattresses did not fit boards. Injuries occured.
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for your review of the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore, we appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to let us know how we are performing. I apologize for the less than adequate experience you had with the pool and location of your room. I will review your comments with the management team in an effort to improve the lighting and service you received when asking for the accommodation. We will look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for future stays. Thank you again for your comments.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
TBD
The hotel room was freezing! We turned down the AC to low and increased the tempature, but it was still cold. We had to call the front desk 4 times before someone answered to request extra blankets. They gave us one thin white blanket, the same kind that was already on the bed. None of us got any sleep because it was so cold. The person at the front desk told us the whole building was tempature controlled so they couldn't do anything about it.
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for your review of the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore. I am sorry that you were not able to better control your heating unit in the room. We are working hard at fixing this problem and hope to have a solution soon. We will work with our staff to ensure that better accommodations are made for cool nights during the summer months. We will look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for future stays. Thank you again for your comments.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"Hate taking a cold shower!"
I would have given the hotel a better evaluation, but I took an ice cold shower in the morning which I did not appreciate. When I reported it to the staff at the front desk, the initial response was "no one else has complained"! Other wise, the hotel was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Rooms need to be renovated!"
Impressed with size and business amenities, but we are retired grandparents visiting family The staff was very friendly. Our room was tired with a sagging vanity, bubbling wallpaper, stained dust ruffle and well-used beds. Frankly, we were surprised at the condition of the room. We have stayed in much better rooms in La Quinta for a significantly lower price. We will be staying elsewhere on our next visit.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Sally
"Radisson, Glendale WI"
Pleasant front desk staff. The room was comfortable, but might be ready for some updates - toilet seat, shampoo carpet, little details! I enjoyed my stay, close to downtown Milwaukee without the downtown expense!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Hotel staff was very rude and threatened to call police for having extra guest in pool area. Which was not called for. Pool area is too small and right in the middle of a lot of rooms and they also had to air conditioner on in pool area with already freezing water temps. will never go back there.!
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
We do apologize for the challenges that you faced during your stay. We can assure you that this is not the level of service that we at Radisson pride ourselves upon. We are currently taking the steps necessary to improve the quality of our facility, improve the attentiveness of our staff, and the condition of hotel in its entirety. We thank you for time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay, as it enables us to determine areas of improvement and make the changes necessary to satisfy our future guests.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Angry Guest
"Only hot or cold"
Light bulbs burnt out or lamps that should be replaced was the least of our problems. It was a cold night in the 40s. The air conditioner in the room was set on 80 but only blasted cold air. The hotel informed me that the hotel system could only be set for heat or cold. Their recommendation was for me to shut it off. To get it above 60 in the room, we had to run the hot shower for an hour to add heat to the room. The added humidity helped but the fog in the room ended any TV use.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Doc
"Re-branded facility"
This facility was obviously built by another hotel chain, probably Midway Motor Inns which were popular in Wisconsin 30 years ago. It's an old facility and the remodeling done by Radisson could be characterized as minimal.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Great hotel but eat breakfast out"
Everything here was fine except breakfast. I don't always expect free breakfast but $10+ is a bit much
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Great customer service"
I have been coming to this Hotel for over 20 years. I really like the room make overs. The staff is excellent. Some staff are still there over 20 years. I am disappointed about the Breakfast not being complimentary anymore. The biggest disappointed are a couple of the amenities that aren't there anymore. The whirlpool is no longer there as well as the sauna. These are some of the reasons why I come back year after year.. But not sure anymore especially with the things being gone that I mentioned.