All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7065 N Port Washington Rd, Milwaukee, WI, 53217, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Awesome stay!"
It was very nice. My kids and I enjoyed our stay very very much.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
felecia
"Great hotel...professional staff...enjoyed my stay"
Great location easy access to freeway. Professional staff with outstanding facilities and room service...have stayed at hotel on several occasions in the past will definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Easily accessible, clean, neat and friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
the Hotel Staff was very helpful and friendly, they switched our rooms and even delivered our suitcases to the other room,.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Joanna
"NO, comfortable beds and air conditioning"
the sleep number beds dont work, in the middle of the nite, they would just reset for no reason, they dont have an air condtioner in the rooms or heaters, its some kind of system that passes water thru it and they hope it gets cold or hot
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
roberta
"Good enough for a place to stay 2 or less days"
Thankfully we just needed a place to sleep and not stay while our daughter was getting married. The tub drain was broke so couldn't use as a bath, the pull-out bed mattress was a joke, even for a pullout, with the sewing all apart and mattress falling apart, refrigerator door was very hard to open because it hit the floor, the sleep number bed was nice, however it was hooked up in reverse so left was right and right was left. We had the room booked for 5 people and there was only 3 towels in the bathroom. Thankfully the 1 bright spot was the location as its right off of 43. Fine for 1or 2 days if not spending any real time there but for the money I'd look elsewhere for longer stays.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Aaron
Truly Enjoyed it.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Veloris
"close to oktoberfest"
We had to move to a different room because the room next to us was crazy loud and the security could not make them stop.We were told they had too many people in the room and a stripper pole. They were going to a wedding there the next day.This all happened about eleven pm,it would have been impossible for us to sleep in the first room
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
J Bragg
"What happened to customer service?"
There was no one at the check-in desk when I arrived. I only had to wait a couple of minutes, but when the person finally showed up, she did not say "sorry" or "how are you doing" or any of the normal courtesies, just asked for my credit card and ID. Once I checked in I noticed it was stuffy and a little warm in my room, so I turned down the thermostat and opened the window a little. Then I went out and came back to go to bed. It still seemed a little warm and stuffy, so I turned the thermostat down a little more and opened the window a little wider. The hotel faces onto the interstate and so I could hear the constant sound of trucks. I fell asleep and woke in the middle of the night. It was still warm so I went through the process again though it never cooled off sufficiently for a good sleep. In the morning when I checked out, I told the guy who checked me out about the problems with the warm room. He did not apologize, but instead was quite dismissive as he told me that the air conditioning for the whole building had been broken for several days.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Gato
"nice hotel close to bayfield mall, miller park"
rooms heater did not work were given a space heater hotel staff went above and beyond taking care of us in the end room was compt
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Not the best night sleep"
My daughter & I were in town due to family emergency at a nearby hospital. The beds were the type you set to your comfort level. The control worked on one bed but not the other. The bed that could be adjusted -the comfort zone was in the bed center, ok, we worked with that. The other bed did not work at all- so it was like sitting and sleeping on a hard unforgiving slab of metal. We called the front desk to ask how we could fix it. The gal told us "I don't know. I will send someone up (in a not so pleasane tone)". Noone ever showed up nor did the front desk make a follow up call to us to check on how we were doing. The beds were not big enough to accomodate two people so my daughter slept on the "metal slab".
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Needed Sleep
Place was dirty and in poor repair. Bed was worn and old. There was mold in the shower. Pool was dirty. Bathroom door wouldn't even shut. Shower dripped and toilet ran constantly.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
"Shower?"
The floor of the tub(shower) was slippery. My wife needed help to take a shower.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Tom P.
"Not the best stay this time"
This time the room was too cold, reeked of cigarette smoke. Ashes were in the bathtub. Back entrance door was still unlocked after midnight. Front desk staff was helpful with providing air freshener and offering a new room. In the past no issues just this time. Dinner from in-house restaurant was cold and was not ready when I picked up. The extra shoe shine mitt and sewing kit was an added cute touch, we never had that in the other rooms. Otherwise great location and rooms.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice on North Shore"
A nice place to stay -- and not too far from Kopp's Frozen Custard!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Andrew S.
Pool was poorly lit. Even after asked got no additional lighting. Room by ive machine was too noisy. Beds were very uncomfortable. Mattresses did not fit boards. Injuries occured.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
TBD
The hotel room was freezing! We turned down the AC to low and increased the tempature, but it was still cold. We had to call the front desk 4 times before someone answered to request extra blankets. They gave us one thin white blanket, the same kind that was already on the bed. None of us got any sleep because it was so cold. The person at the front desk told us the whole building was tempature controlled so they couldn't do anything about it.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"Hate taking a cold shower!"
I would have given the hotel a better evaluation, but I took an ice cold shower in the morning which I did not appreciate. When I reported it to the staff at the front desk, the initial response was "no one else has complained"! Other wise, the hotel was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Rooms need to be renovated!"
Impressed with size and business amenities, but we are retired grandparents visiting family The staff was very friendly. Our room was tired with a sagging vanity, bubbling wallpaper, stained dust ruffle and well-used beds. Frankly, we were surprised at the condition of the room. We have stayed in much better rooms in La Quinta for a significantly lower price. We will be staying elsewhere on our next visit.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Sally
"Radisson, Glendale WI"
Pleasant front desk staff. The room was comfortable, but might be ready for some updates - toilet seat, shampoo carpet, little details! I enjoyed my stay, close to downtown Milwaukee without the downtown expense!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Hotel staff was very rude and threatened to call police for having extra guest in pool area. Which was not called for. Pool area is too small and right in the middle of a lot of rooms and they also had to air conditioner on in pool area with already freezing water temps. will never go back there.!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Angry Guest
"Only hot or cold"
Light bulbs burnt out or lamps that should be replaced was the least of our problems. It was a cold night in the 40s. The air conditioner in the room was set on 80 but only blasted cold air. The hotel informed me that the hotel system could only be set for heat or cold. Their recommendation was for me to shut it off. To get it above 60 in the room, we had to run the hot shower for an hour to add heat to the room. The added humidity helped but the fog in the room ended any TV use.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Doc
"Re-branded facility"
This facility was obviously built by another hotel chain, probably Midway Motor Inns which were popular in Wisconsin 30 years ago. It's an old facility and the remodeling done by Radisson could be characterized as minimal.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Great hotel but eat breakfast out"
Everything here was fine except breakfast. I don't always expect free breakfast but $10+ is a bit much
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Great customer service"
I have been coming to this Hotel for over 20 years. I really like the room make overs. The staff is excellent. Some staff are still there over 20 years. I am disappointed about the Breakfast not being complimentary anymore. The biggest disappointed are a couple of the amenities that aren't there anymore. The whirlpool is no longer there as well as the sauna. These are some of the reasons why I come back year after year.. But not sure anymore especially with the things being gone that I mentioned.
Nice hotel, clean room, friendly staff. Would stay there again and would definitely recommend.
"The details ARE important!!!!"
Often times when traveling, you are on a tight time schedule and rather than wait around for the service staff to fix an obvious issue in the room, you move on with your vacation fun. Time was of the essence for this Milwaukee visit, so we did not call in the dead lamp, or burned out bulb in another fixture, or the broken toilet seat, or the ice box being so OVERLOADED with ice, you could not store a ice cream sandwich if you wanted to, or the lint and dirt buildup on the floor near the TV stand, or the fallen bricks from the exterior of the structure plainly visible out of our hotel room window, or the shower curtain that was comically not wide enough to cover the entire shower entrance. Do I need to go on??? Lets not forget the ice cold indoor heated pool. This kind of stuff can be expected from a Mom & Pop roadside No-tell Mo-tell, but from a Major luxury brand like this. Deeply Disappointed....
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Pat
"Hotel was a good deal"
Hotel was a good deal for the price. Big room. Sleeep number bed. Everything was great with one exception. The tub drain mechanism was broken and the tub did't drain unless you held lever open. Jamed a wash cloth into gap to keep open. Otherwise it was a a comfy room
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Good hotel for overnight business stay"
The staff was friendly and pleasant. The room was in good shape. I didn't get to use the pool but it looked fine. I enjoyed the in-house bar.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Nate
"Nice but not worth the price"
Tub was dirty loose trim. Unfinished wall patches.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Ryan
"Nice hotel easy to find"
It was a great hotel for a quick over night stay. Our room was large, clean, upgraded and we felt very safe.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Run down smelly and uncomfortable for a 3.5 hotel"
Not recommended run down smelly and uncomfortable for a 3.5 hotel
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
The hotel was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful experience.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"okay"
Loud, there is a bar and lots of drunks.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
mmb
"All was good"
I think it was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I think 5 star hotels are no better than yours. All staff members were courteouse. Thank you
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Radisson
"One night stay...it was great!"
Not sure why this hotels has lower ratings? I stayed for the night...I thought it was great. It's not "brand new" but it was just fine. Nice bed, clean room and towels...all good.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
They were remodeling but every thing was very clean Right down the road is a nice shopping center
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Move on"
Substandard condition....fogged window w moisture inside Dirty entry stairway
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
The room was nice and clean, but the fan in the AC wall-unit clanked and rattled, so much so that we had to keep it off on a warm summer night. We had to open the window, which we did not want to do for security reasons since we were on the first floor. We could hardly get any air flow into the room. I went and told the front desk about it, and asked for a fan. They said they would have someone look into it and come knock on our door that night with a fan. No one ever came. The air in the room was warm, muggy, and stale all night.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Was very displeased with the service and way we were treated
1 night family trip May 26, 2014
Very nice hotel. Beds are comfortable.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"rooms are fine"
My part was fine, but my sister-in-law reserved 5 rooms and when she went to tell them that I booked independently they had no record that she had reserved 5 rooms. So she told them to cut it ti three and later when she went back to say she only needed one of them they could find no reservation again. In all cases she was at the front desk to make all changes, not a phone call. Something is wrong there.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Thanks Raddison"
Loved the pool and the sunshine! The pool was suppose to be open at 8:00 but, wasn't open even at 0930 a.m-asked three times to get the gate unlocked. Then hopped the fence-pool was warm and nice and fairly clean. Ended up loving it! Slept like a log! Okay price. I liked the mandarin scented soap. Thanks
2 night family trip May 15, 2014
R&J
"Could be better"
Room could've been in much better condition. The white sheets on one of the beds was dirty and had dark spots all over it. Floor looked faded and dusty, and the shower head had electrical tape wrapped on it to help control a leak. Found two little black bugs, one on the bed and one in the bathroom. Not roaches or bedbugs, probably just harmless spring bugs, but disconcerting still. The overall condition of the room could've been so much better!
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Too Bad"
I booked for two nights and had to find a different location for the second night after seeing my room (the hotel was booked). No A/C. Room was very warm. Had to sleep with the window open to cool room down. Unfortunately the hotel is on a very busy street so very unrestful night. Have stayed prior but won't take a chance for improvement again. The Hyatt downtown is worth every one of the $50 extra dollars I had to spend.
2 night trip May 14, 2014
TL
"Very nice hotel with great continental breakfast.."
The hotel staff was very helpful. The breakfast every morning was great...hot food, cereals, bagels etc. Wonderful. The bar manager was excellent...he did a great job at managing the crowds. We will stay again given the opportunity.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Cyndi
"Not the best Radisson"
I've stayed at a few Radisson hotels before. This hotel is definitely not up to the standard of previous Radisson hotels that I've stayed at. First, we had two rooms and were told that we could only have 4 kids in the pool at a time. Second, the entire hotel smelled like smoke. We'd asked for a nonsmoking room but it was obvious that someone had smoked in our room. Third, the shower and bathroom were dirty. The shower curtain didn't even cover the entire shower. The floor got wet from us showering. The tub was mildewy. Lastly, our room wasn't cleaned very well. We found a few items that were left from the previous guests.
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
Nou
st room we had, AC did not work, was blowing hot air even when turned off. Room felt like 80 degrees, no screen on window. Front desk said the system was not switched from Heat to AC yet (its May already). After calling front desk twice and indicating to pack up and stay somewhere else, they moved us @ midnight to an alternate room with a balcony so we could open windows and finally get some sleep. I have to say that the security guy was very helpful and it appeared that he was the one who got the new room ready for us.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Hotel was great"
Hotel was in the process of remodeling. It was nice and clean. Staff was wonderful. Nice location to restaurants and shopping stores. Will stay there again.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"We had good time there"
The only thing we were missing was a hot tub. Last year we stayed in this hotel, it had pool and a large hot tub, but this year we found clean tile floor on the spot of the hot tub. Surprise :) But water in the pool was warm enough, and we enjoyed it a lot.
Other trip May 3, 2014