All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
7065 N Port Washington Rd, Milwaukee, WI, 53217, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Dirty
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
The hotel staff was kind but the mattresses that we had were very hard and the breakfast buffet was $11 and not worth it because it really was no more than a continental breakfast in terms of quality of food.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Quick stop"
Stayed on my way to Road America. In at 10, out at 6
Other trip May 17, 2015
vd
"bad"
Water was brown.....and room service people bust the door open when we was sleep
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, in regards to the water and for the unsatisfactory staff service. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
stacey
"Thanks!!"
It was the best!! I had a blast!! Thank you!!
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Torrance
"Nice hotel it have a nice eating area , pool, bar."
The room was very uncomfortable it was so hot in the room I couldn't sleep and the sheets had stains on them there was no action at all I had to suffer so I checked out at around 7:30 am.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Toylibra
"Dated"
Nice hotel. Dated, needs maintenance to bring up to date.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great Staff, Hotel Needs some Attention"
Hotel staff was great. The hotel was clean, the pool was foggy, our room had issues. Heating and Cooling system. Single phase unit depending on the time of year dictated if you had head or air conditioning coming out of the vents. You could not change to cooling if the room was hot. The sleep number bed had issued. Deflated and inflated all night long. Got up in the morning with a very sore back.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Tim D
"OK TO STAY"
THE HOTEL STAFF WAS VERY ACCOMMODATING. THERE WAS NO FRIDGE & MICROWAVE IN THE ROOM BUT THE STAFF PROVIDED ONE UPON REQUEST ASAP. BREAKFAST WAS GOOD BUT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF MEAT WAS INCLUDED.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Okay hotel for the price"
We came into town for a relative's birthday celebration and chose the Radisson for its convenient location to their home. We have stayed here in the past. Front desk check-in was very pleasant. Bobby gave us an upgrade. Room was spacious and clean. Sleep number bed didn't seem to work well. Not very comfortable, but I was tired so it sufficed. Toilet "ran" every time you flushed it, so you had to take the tank cover off and adjust. Room not very sound-proof. Lots of kids running up and down the hall way at 11 pm. (Why weren't they in bed?) This hotel seems to be the place to go with children who utilize the indoor pool early in the morning and throughout the day/evening. Rooms could be very nice if the Radisson would spend some money to refresh them with new carpet, beds and furniture.
Lucille
"Cleaning service not available???"
We had two rooms for family members and neither room received full cleaning service. One room had trash and used towels removed. The floors weren't cleaned, sheets weren't changed, bed wasn't made and towels were not replaced; leaving us without any towels. The second room didn't have trash emptied, used towels were left and no cleaning of room took place. Not sure what was going on as we had stayed there a few months ago and didn't have these issues. Also a party was held in a meeting room by the lobby and the music was excessively loud; the bass was heard inside Zambonies Bar while we were trying to watch basketball games on TV. We couldn't understand why the hotel allowed the party to have their music so loud at the expense of other guests.
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and your room, including the general room cleanliness and noise caused by a gathering in a meeting room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. Your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"nice night"
Overall good evening.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Bryan
"Weekend customer"
Good stay don't like the fact housekeeping knocks on your door in the morning when check out isn't till noon happens every time I stay even if u hang the sign I stay there almost every weekend
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
robin
"no more hot tub here"
Hot tub was cemented over. :-(
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"not a good experience"
When I walked in there was chicken bones on the floor to start off. Then check out is 12 and they were banging on the for at 11:30 not only that the manager stayed by the did until we left
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
lashawnda
"Weird"
It was fine but a staff member walked in about 10:30 am asking to inspect the room before it was cleaned. She removed a towel along with my nightgown from the back of the bathroom door, left and came back with the nightgown . WEIRD?
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Janet
"Very unhappy."
We booked this hotel as a last minute necessity. I had stayed there many years before but not since it was a Radisson. We were very unhappy with this hotel and should have chosen to go a little farther north or downtown Milwaukee. The hotel staff were polite enough but since we were checking in at 9:30pm they seemed to be more interested in chatting with each other than helping us. The room was large enough but VERY warm when we got in. We attempted to change the temperature and nothing happened. The heat wound up waking us in the middle of the night and we wound up having to turn the heat/air off and opened a window it was that warm. The bathroom was disgusting with wallpaper bubbling off the walls and the sink looked as if it was going to fall off the wall. The toilet was dirty also. The bed was INCREDIBLY uncomfortable and hard as a rock. It was a mattress on a hard base. We were up and out of this place quickly after an incredibly uncomfortable evening. We didn't even sleep under the blankets they were that disgusting. If not for needing a place to rest for the evening and being exhausted we would have gone elsewhere. The curtains over the outside windows didn't close so even if we wanted to attempt to sleep in we couldn't due to the bright sun coming in. Beginning at 6am all we could hear were people in the halls screaming and housekeeping staff yelling at each other down the halls. All in all I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Alexis
"Jim's review"
Really enjoyed this hotel. The pool was fantastic with a very comfortable water temperature.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"good hotel"
It was good except for the hotel guest next door to me. The children ran through the halls screaming and making noise. It didn't seem like any adult was supervising them at all. But the hotel personnel and room were good. I look forward to staying again soon.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Gwendolyn
"Great rest.."
Best sleep in a long time;)
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Lorenzo
"Not my first choice"
The staff was very nice. The hotel is older and you can feel the wear and tear.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
American Pilgri
"never again"
The room look nothing like the internet
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, in regards to the viewable pictures on the website. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
mac
"A great hotel!"
I enjoy staying at the Radisson North Shore. The people are very nice and courtesy. The only issue i had were the guest who kept up noise the first night i was there. Which wasnt the hotels fault at all. I look forward to my next stay real soon.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"great stay"
Great
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great Service"
The people that worked there were really nice, but there was a $50 incident deposit that was not mentioned in the booking so I had to pay more than promised.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Jameka
"Great price! Great room! Great stay!"
Nice clean rooms for great price!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice room and hotel"
It was nice. I liked the whole atmosphere. I would recommend it to a friend
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"good"
was nice
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"consistently dependable.."
Very good services. Very clean and comfortable room.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Spencer
"short trip"
very friendly staff at the front desk,will stay again
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
joanna
"good stay"
older hotel but clean and very good staff, would stay again
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Judi
"Theft"
While staying at this location, someone got ahold of a master key and stole several things costing a few thousand dollars from my room while I was out at dinner. There were several other rooms that someone broke into this night as well. I was reimbursed for none of my belongings. My phone calls regarding this situation were never returned. I was very disappointed as I have stayed here often.
Response by Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We have contacted our insurance company and we are unfortunately not liable for her lost or stolen items per the WI state statute and our insurance carrier. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"will stay often"
Everything was fine.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"When you open the door to your room . . ."
Check in went well. Walked to the very back of the facility to find ,when we opened the door to our room, a terrible odor of mildew or tobacco smacked us in the face. The carpet was so soiled we kept our shoes on unless we were in bed ! The bathroom was clean and well stocked , the bed was well made,but one of the pillowcases had black marks all over it. Don't know if this room wasn't used for a long time or was being used by employees as a smoking hideaway ,but due to the disgusting smell ,filthy carpet and and dirty pillowcase, we will not be staying here again ever!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
sue
"Great night stay"
Great stay. The breakfast service in the restaurant was a bit slow, but no other complaints.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Would stay again"
Everything was great just did not like the sleep number bed and the toilet flushes slowly (it's weird) and is very low to the ground so you feel you're doing a low squat to use bathroom. Service was great
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"almost perfect"
I have stayed several times now still dont get how to order breakfast staff polite I dont like that staff knocks on doors in the morning to see if ur there it has happened several times now they know before check out time
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"It was clean"
It was nice only thing no free breakfest that was weird
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
This hotel amazing, the service was snagging they made sure that I was well taken care of.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Milwaukee trip"
wonderful staff
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"great stay"
Everything was great our number bed just wasn't working
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Highly recommend this hotel"
Spent Christmas night. Hotel is in a VERY convenient location, in a nice neighborhood. No complaints at all; will stay there again. We stayed Christmas night last year.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"good"
Good
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
dan
"Good stay"
This was a good stay. The sheets looked dirty, but they weren't. No complaints with the hotels or service.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Janeen
"Wonderful stay."
The staff was fantastic and took great care to make sure my family had the appropriate sized room. Easy to find and plenty of parking. We will be coming back.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Tony
Hotel was nice but found out I could have gotten a cheaper rate right from the hotel than through this site
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
debbie
loved it.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
There is a great restaurant/bar attached to it
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
mark
"Good value for money"
Older property but well maintained. Good suburban location close to dining and shopping.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"ok"
Did not know they didn't have a hot tub any more
1 night trip Nov 20, 2014
"Lopsided mattress"
The Radisson was fine in general; however, there was an upcharge to use a refrigerator and I assume it would have been the same for a microwave. The "Sleep Number" bed was terrible. The remote to change the firmness of the mattress did not work at all. My husband's side was sloppy and very spongy. My side was way too firm; but as I said, it could not be changed.
2 night trip Nov 18, 2014