All hotels in Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
5801 Southfield Expressway, Detroit, MI, 48228, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Very clean hotel"
the hotel is very clean, big rooms and has good service. it's close to good restaurants & bakery in dearborn. I would highly recommend it.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
"nice hotel"
I only have one complaint, we arrived back at the hotel after a concert,about 11:30pm. I drove through the parking lot several times trying to find a place to park, there wasn't one, I noticed 3 other people try to find a place to park. I went to the desk to complain,it was very aggravating!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
lisa tucker
"Nice hotel but not in best area"
Called the week before I was going to stay here to make sure they had a shuttle to get us downtown to a concert. I was told they had a complementary one but when we arrived and I asked what time the shuttle left they told me they didn't offer the shuttle anymore. Which was a little aggravating since that was the main reason I chose this hotel. we also ate supper at the restaurant there and was told we couldn't have sandwiches but as we were leaving we walked passed another table that was eating sandwiches. Just a few disappointing things. Also when we pulled into the parking lot the car next to us window had been smashed during an attempt to break into it at the liquor store down the road.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to our destination"
Great
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Fred
"Nice hotel minutes from Detroit"
Clean hotel, friendly staff, perfect location would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Housekeeping Not Trustworthy"
My son & I stayed at this hotel 8/21 & 22/2014. Housekeeping threw away my boarding pass for my return home and other personal papers I had in a bag the hotel gave men upon check-in. The bag was sitting on the corner of the dresser behind the TV right next to my suite case on the suite case stand. The bag was not on the floor or anywhere near the garbage. I was very unimpressed with how management handled putting me in a compromising position. I was given a weak, "We are sorry, can we buy you breakfast & print out your papers?" I will never stay in this hotel or a brand of it again, because they have lost my trust. I do not recommend this hotel. I will continue to tell other people about my bad experience here and encourage others to stay at a different hotel if they are in the area.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Would stay there again."
The lobby was beautiful. The room was clean, bed was very comfortable. Air conditioning unit worked wonderfully. I would stay at this hotel again and would recommend it. Price was worth the room.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
chrisitna
Overall very nice stay. Our room had used towels in the bathroom when we got there and the toilet and sink both clogged easily. People were friendly and quick to respond however when we did have problems. They also called cabs for us.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
sam
Friendly staff, beautiful hotel. Had one problem with the sofa bed but staff was quick to correct issues. Our room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Room Not Available"
I booked this room on Saturday evening as a romantic night out after I went to the Drake vs. Lil' Wayne concert with my boyfriend. All the other rooms in the surrounding area were booked, but this one was still available. We arrived at the room pretty late after the concert only to find that the hotel was completely sold out and said that they had been sold out since the morning and they were not sure why Hotels.com was still booking rooms. The hotel staff was not friendly and seemed very annoyed that people were coming to their site. She did not offer any assistance on finding another room or how I could get a refund since my card was already charged. I was not able to find another hotel room in the area and I had to travel all the way near the Detroit Metro Airport to find a hotel that still had rooms available. I did not end up getting everything situated until after 3AM. This by far my worst experience with the DoubleTree and with Hotels.com.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
Convenient to Detroit for a concert, but allow over an hour for the short drive due to traffic unless you go super early. Hotel staff was wonderful and helpful. Warm cookies for everyone in our party when we arrived. Bed was comfortable and fluffy with an assortment of pillows. Great workout room. About 4 treadmills and other equipment, with no one else using it when I was there. Indoor pool and jacuzzi were both nice and maintained. Coffee pot uses pods, worked well. Overall very pleased. We noticed they had security driving around all night around the hotel and parking lot. I felt safe here.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
RunRMom
"Not enough staff to handle the fully booked hotel"
The staff was very friendly, but it didn't seem like there were enough staff there to handle the requests of all of the people. We had requested a cot for our room 3 times, and never received one. We had to request towels for the pool area, since the towel rack was empty. The hallways on the 2nd floor smelled of smoke, the 2 phones in our room were both broken, the soda vending machine on the 2nd floor was broken/empty, and the channel guide in our room did not correspond with the channels on our TV.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Excellent choice for the Dearborn area."
Very clean and comfortable stay close to Greenfield Village.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Me time"
The hotel was wonderful, clean and comfortable. The only problem was I was under the impression that a breakfast was included and it was not. Also it would have been nice to have a fridge and a microwave in the room when you spend well over $100.00 a night.
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2014
Sommer
"Was ok"
Hotel was big, it's on a one way street so kinda annoying. They give you a cookie when you check in.. It has nuts, I can't eat nuts! Why not just a regular cookie without nuts!? The wall in the bathroom was pulling away from mositure. Couch was hard as a rock, Bed was nice.. Resturant in side was horrible, good was really bad!
Drew P.
Overall, a good hotel value for the price. No negatives, would stay again, anytime.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Rooms not clean. Issues with maintenance. I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Room was not ready at 3:30 and they said they would call us in 1 hour. At 5:30 I ask if our room was ready and they said yes I ask why they didn't call like they said no reply. When we got back from the game the vending machines were empty.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"A little Dearborn before we flew"
This is a very nice hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our only issue was we needed to put our kids to bed in the sofa sleeper bed and we found that there were no sheets for the pull out in the room. We had to call the desk twice and it took nearly 45 minutes to get the bedding needed. Since it was already past bedtime when we realized the sheet issue it was a loooong 45 minutes! If you plan to use the pull-out... plan ahead with housekeeping. Other than that, the hotel was convenient for a quick visit to the Ford Museum before we flew out of Detroit Metro in the afternoon. Clean and nice. Of course the cookies and lemonade at check-in were lovely!
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Justine
Stayed with a friend who had been there before, never could have found the place of not for him. Detroit area highway signage is terrible.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
ken abrahams
"Double Tree & The Henry Ford"
Nice hotel, it was just remodeled. Room was nice and Chili's was right next door. Also about 10 mins from The Henry Ford, which was also a very cool place. Would definitely stay at the Double Tree again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Gregg
"Super awesome"
Stayed here for a night clean room was clean new updates to the hotel. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
Clewis
My experience was very comfortable and relax8ng. I was very pleased with the overall service
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"perfect place to stay"
Couldn't be better.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
pam
"Great Hotel near Henry Ford Museum"
We booked this hotel to stay at while we were in town to visit the Henry Ford museum. We had a great experience. The staff was super friendly and the hotel was beautiful and clean. We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Lyndy
"First time was the last time"
didn't care for it and will look elsewhere next time.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Good to stay in same location as Convention"
The hotel facilities and staff did an excellent job of providing for the needs of the Convention we attended. The room was very comfortable and roomy enough to accommodate our needs. Our only disappointment was the lack of dining options in the vicinity, only a few chain restaurants and a bar, and the service at the hotel restaurant was very slow. Otherwise, we were very satisfied and would stay again.
3 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2014
Our bathtub would not drain at all
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Good place for a short stay"
Quick check in and out; warm cookie is waiting for you upon arrival; attentive, pleasant and helpful staff.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Riskbuster
"Average hotel room"
I expected a more luxurious room, but it was really quite average.
2 night trip May 19, 2014
Lee
"Three day stay Saturday to Tuesday"
We booked two rooms for a three day stay and the reservations were as desired. One member of group used the fitness center during their stay and was impressed with the equipment available.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Tweedle Dee
View out of window looking into a bad/dirty neighborhood was only downside.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Not too far from downtown"
Very noisy late at night - people talking loudly and doors slamming.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Stay at Double Tree Hotel - Detroit-Dearborn"
My family and myself enjoyed our stay at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Dearborn. The beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"really nice hotel & staff."
overall, nice facility. the hot water in the bath, however, got no warmer than lukewarm, which wsd a bummer for a hot-bath lover like myself. the staff was very pleasant and helpful. thank you!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Nadia
"Convenient location"
The hotel itself is great. The room was fine and I enjoyed the fitness area. The only problem that we had was that there was a convention going on at the same time and it was very loud throughout the night.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
Please consider this location for your stay! The staff is great, hotel is clean, rooms are spacious. Relaxing atmosphere.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Beautiful hotel. I was pleasantly surprised
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Jocelyne
"Winter Stay"
Enjoyed my stay. Although it was the middle of winter, I had a hard time keeping warm. The floors were freezing, but I was also on the first floor. Overall the hotel was quite nice. The workout facility and hot tub was nice.
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
"Perfect stay"
Enjoyed breakfast every morning with Cheryl and Nancy they are the best
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Auto Show"
My family and I stayed at this hotel for the auto show. The hotel was quite nice however there was a big science fair going on. I thought it took up a lot of space and I didn't feel like I could enjoy open area downstairs because it was taken over by so many people that were attending this fair. Some of them were not dressed appropriately around young children.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"nice hotel, terrible air conditioner"
i thought the staff and hotel were great, I just had a bad experience with the noise level in my room.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Beautiful lobby! Check in girls were not as pleasents as evening gentlemen. Pool area was ok 1 hot tub was down and if we didn't walk around the corner would not seen the other one. Room was great big and cozy, did find wrappers from quest before but great room! Would be my choice of Hotel when in Town again. Thanks so much!
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Would defiantly stay again."
Nice Service, clean room and facility areas, and the cookies they give you are really nice gestures, and taste GREAT!!
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
It was verry nice but no one came to clean my room no towels room wasn't clean when I got back I left at 9.30 am came back at. 7 room was still the same called house keeping to change sheets and clean towels vacume remove dirty dishes empty trash
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Pool area needed attention in the worst way. No towels. Garbage strewn about. Obnoxious, unattended children that were acting terribly towards us and other guests. That made our hot tub time miserable. Messes in hallway ignored completely. Not fun to look at. Location if hotel was great. Clean rooms. Front desk staff is the friendliest I have ever met.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Tanya
I always feel safe at Doubletree no matter what city I visit, and the cookies are a magnificent plus!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Nurse Erika
"great hotel great price"
We stayed there with my daughters cheer team. Loved the facilities. The girls had fun swimming in the pool and relaxing before cheering at Ford Field. The 39 Grille was nice and convenient. The Staff made sure we had everything we needed. Thanks so much...
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Maria
Had a fantastic stay before going to the Detroit lions game on Sunday! The hotel was nice and clean and although the surrounding neighborhoods were extremely run down, we felt safe at the hotel.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Top Notch Staff"
Plenty to like about this hotel but the management and staff were by far the highlight of stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The guest we had with us are very particular and they were very happy with the stay. Fair price, clean rooms and great staff. Can't go wrong here.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013