All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America

Food is not good
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Great location."
My only complaint was the parking. When booking they forget to mention that it costs 45 dollars to park. Other than that the location was great and the room was cute and cozy. A little small but was fine for us.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"Cosy and comfortable hotel"
Passage ways and my Room was not large, but everything was clean and well maintained. Bedding was very comfortable and staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel is close to everything downtown.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2016
JOHN
Would definitely stay there again. Great hotel in the center of Seattle.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Rudolph
The room and services were great the jet tube was life, best hotel I been to...but I didn't like paying 47 dollars for valet parking
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Justin
"Good stuff"
The location was ideal for attending a conference at the Washington State Convention Center, there are many dining options nearby, the hotel staff was friendly and helpful, there is a nice gym for guests, my room was clean with a nice view and it was exactly as advertised.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
"Love the Roosevelt"
great room right in the middle of downtown Seattle.short walk to the Paramont where we saw the book of Mormon. next morning walked to Pikes market and had a great breakfast at the Sound View Cafe
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Ann
"Downtown Stay-cation"
Perfect location for enjoying a holiday weekend in Seattle
3 night trip Dec 17, 2015
Cassandra
"Great hotel in downtown"
THe hotel was in a great location, we were able to take thr light rail from the hotel and walk a few blocks. The only downside was no continental breakfast at all, and the lack or coffee during the day in the lobby. Having some movies on demand would have been a nice added bonus as well. But overall the hotel was perfect, rooms are super comfortable and the staff is very helpful.
4 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
Christina
"Nice location"
Good location for stay. Parking in this area was high. If you plan to stay in this area, it is a nice choice without car.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Yiting
"It's About Location and Service!"
Older hotel; however, great location, service and quiet stay.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Vintage done right."
Excellent value for money, vintage hotel done right.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
"Great hotel at good price"
Excellent room, great area.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Albert
"Time for a makeover."
We stayed at the Roosevelt several years ago and thought it could use major refreshing. Not much has been done since; it still feels and looks like a tired, old hotel--unlike, say, the Benson in Portland. The staff were extremely nice, however, and the location is a close to perfect as can be.
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
"Great location!!!"
We love the Roosevelt for Christmas shopping. Great location, close to everything. We miss Von's on property. We love the more vintage look in the bathrooms and some of the rooms are not terribly big. Always clean and quiet. This year we were shocked to pay so much for parking!!!! More than double from the last time!!! Although to be fair, we didn't shop around. Next year we I'll!!!!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Regina
"Nicely located downtown hotel"
Attended a seminar at the local convention center. Virtually waked to all locations right from the hotel; food, bars, shopping, convention center. It a clean smaller type old school hotel that is well maintained. Parking is typical downtown hotel type parking. Currently $37/day for valet parking.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
Kirt
"Great location; older hotel"
Fantastic location! This is prime spot. The hotel is a little older, but if you just looking for a place to sleep, this is great. Walking distance to convention center, metro, busses, pike place, everything! Be aware there is external construction going on during the day. They stop at 5 pm.
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
"Great clean comfortable hotel in downtown location"
Great hotel. The worst part is the parking and the cost to park.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Very nice and quiet, All the staff was nice and helpful especially Josh. We would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
"Terrible Hotel :("
This stay was awful :( First, at check in the staff was rude and acted like we were trying to steal the room. We had originally made the reservation with my mother, and when I gave them her information they acted as if they had never seen the reservation when, but parents were already checked in. Then after some looking they found our reservation. The room was less then adequate not only was the bathroom not clean, but the white sheets were stained. We called and told the front desk and they did nothing about it. I had to tell the cleaning crew specifically 2 days to change the sheets. **this is gross and unacceptable** We had to sleep on top of the sheets with extra blankets. Not to mention this is a $360 a night hotel, that does not give breakfast or parking. We had to pay $120 for parking! Also, my parents and I paid the same amount for the room and mine was 1/2 the size. I am soo sad because I really wanted to like this place but it was HORRIBLE!
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
suleyma
My family of six rated the hotel as a ten; the location, the style, the cleanliness! Perfect.
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Pamela
"Reasonable, not great, stay"
Room and bathroom was small, but very clean, comfortable and quiet. I struggled a bit with the WiFi reliability. It was very weak (at least in my room). Several indicators that they run a lean operation (quality of the staff, charging for access to the "business center" computers and pay-per-page printing, outsourced IT). It has an impact on the experience. If you are looking to save some money and those things don't bother you, it's a reasonable choice.
4 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Vincent
"A very nice hotel you should stay center of town."
Hotel location is prefect to go anywhere in the city you want. Excellent service of the hotel staffs. The only one negative point for me is the hotel car parking isn't free and it cost me $37/per night, beside this, everything is perfect for me.
4 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
PAI-CHENG
"Nice Quaint hotel near convention center"
The hotel is very nice. They are beginning a revitalization project, which has begun on the outside but did not affect me.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
"Classic styling, good location"
The hotel was especially convenient for the convention center. That was not where we were headed, but overall the location was good. Parking was the only complaint--really expensive. Otherwise, a great hotel.
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
Benjamin
Only problem was room ventilation system which constantly changed speeds and made it hard to sleep.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
"SUPER SATISFIED"
I had a great time. Best location in Seattle everything is 5 mins.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2015
"Great proximity to everything."
Location is great. The staff was very professional. However, the concierge was not very encouraging or helpful. He was more interested in being cheerful.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Helpful staff and great area"
The hotel staff is amazing and the hotel itself is very nice. The area is great, right in the middle of downtown. The only downside was the room wasn't very clean and the shower head barely put out any spray.
5 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
"Small rooms but decent hotel"
Rooms are tiny...reminds me of hotels in Europe. Had a corner room, so not sure if it's smaller than the normal rooms. Bathroom is so small you're legs touch the wall when you're on the toilet.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
Sheldon
Excellent experience save for check-in. Room assignment was to a floor under construction with toxic chemicals being fanned throughout the floor thereby creating a noxious and hazardous environment.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
"Nice but a little small"
The room was a little on the small size but it was very clean and well maintained. The hotel was under construction at the time but they managed to keep that from bothering us at all. The gym was small but had very good equipment.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Great for weekend stay"
The hotel as in a perfect location We were close to everything we wanted to do The staff was very attentive and helpful guiding us toward great restaurants. There was very comfortable
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Patty
"Roosevelt - Good Choice in Downtown Seattle"
A comfy place convenient to everything downtown Seattle and surrounding neighborhoods have to offer. Only issue is parking - even if you get a great room rate online, parking will set you back $40+ a day! Hotel has only valet option ($43/day) and garage next door is $30/overnight with no in/out privileges.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"Rudely awoken"
My husband proposed at this hotel and we recently returned for our five year anniversary..was not impressed by a few aspects. First, we were startled awake early Sunday morning by jackhammeing that literally sounded like it was going on inside the room. We are local and part of the reason we wanted to stay at a hotel was to get a peaceful sleep..didn't happen and the sound of power tools was heard all morning. I get that there is construction that needs to get done but maybe not so early in the morning at the expense of jarring your guests awake?? I think there is an issue of transparency as well. No where was it mentioned that the hotel was undergoing renovations that might impact us in such a way. Also, the room claimed to have "city views"..haha, I would not consider looking directly into pacific place a view. When we stayed in the same type of room the first time, it was on a higher floor with an actual view of something. Last, the "jacuzzi" tub is a joke, with most jets spraying only weakly. Sadly won't be returning or recommending..will just have to remember the good times!
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Andrea
"worth checking out"
Greatest stay in Seattle. The location was perfect for tourist attractions and shopping. The hotel is safe and secure. I traveled alone and never once felt unsafe. The accommodations were comfy and clean. I opted for the green cleaning.
4 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Robyn
"DISAPPOINTED"
BIG MISTAKE TO OFFER FREE WATER FOR MAID SERVICE. MAKES NO SENCE. THEY MUST EXPLAIN UPON ARRIVAL OF NO MAID SERVICE FOR FREE WATER. AGAIN THAT MAKES NO SENCE.
3 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
stanley r.
The hotel location was perfect for us - we walked to everything in downtown Seattle. The property is well maintained, the room (king suite) was fabulous and the staff was very friendly and helpful.. Although the exterior is being renovated, we were not inconvenienced at all.
4 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Find somewhere else"
There's plenty of hotels near the convention center. I'll be finding another one for under $500 a night that has better service in the future. The maid service left trash in our room every day unless it was on top of the trash can. An empty beer bottle next to the trash can apparently wasn't clear enough. I brought my own pillows. Each morning I took them off the bed and put them on my suit case. The third morning, my pillows were gone. I talked to the front desk and they said they looked but couldn't find them. I asked again when I checked out and they said that one of the other people in the room must have taken them. None of my friends brought their own pillows so this makes no sense. Her tone was as if we had crammed more than the number of people we paid for in the room, but we paid for 4 and we had 4. Now I wish we had only rented the one room and just had people sleep on the floor given how overpriced this place was. They wouldn't do anything to make up stealing my pillows or failing to throw away the trash in our room. Really disappointing service. I won't be staying here again. Walking another block is worth staying away from here. The front desk claimed they couldn't do anything about reducing rates because I had booked through Expedia. They did not offer, I had to ask. I think she was lying though. They could have done something to make up for stealing 2 expensive pillows.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Bryan
"Fab time in Seattle"
Stayed for 3 nights. The room was fabulous and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The maid didn't service one of the rooms until requested to do so
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Marie
The hotel was very quiet and clean. The location was perfect with plenty of restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Erica
Excellent service, front desk clerk when we checked out went above and beyond to answer our questions about how to get to where we were going.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Hotel is dated but nice. Vallet parking was high at $38 per day and then they added $7 in taxes for $45 per day....ouch! There was a body fluid stain on the coverlet which ended up on the floor. They pressured us to skip cleaning between our two night stay in exchange for 2 bottles of water...I would have preferred a lower price.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Well located, had character, staff enthusiastic"
Hotel is charming. Easily conjures up a prominent member of the bustling Seattle shopping district. We'll positioned to Monorail and major shopping venues. Bed was very comfortable. No food available so need to bring your own snacks if you like to have something. I would stay there again for sure. I did not rent a car for this trip so it was not a concern but I noticed parking was.over $35 day?
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great location for shopping."
My only complaint was the parking. The cheapest was to park in the valet parking. 42 dollars with tax.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Old-Fashioned Charm"
Stayed at the Roosevelt for 2 nights, and it is a pretty place to stay. It's an old-fashioned type of hotel, which I really enjoyed. Only one negative......there was no restaurant or room-service (they did have coffee in the lobby in the morning). I believe they are under new ownership and are renovating, so that's why there was no restaurant. Maybe by the time someone reading this goes there, that will be changed. We also loved the location....plenty of places to eat, and lots of shopping in the area. The staff was fabulous.....especially the bellhop, who couldn't do enough for us!
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
"Under renovation and the Restuarant is closed"
Old hotel and the rooms reflect it as well. Under renovation now, but you would think that would be disclosed upfront when booking and that the rates would be lower for the inconveniences imposed.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Ground Zero in Seattle: Location. Location."
The Roosevelt was a bully hotel centrally located in a city that offers much to do. Walkers will appreciate its proximity to many local attractions. The hotel provides excellent concierge services. Rpoms were quiet, clean and comfortable--a great place to recharge your batteries. We would have appreciated a coffee shop or casual restaurant on the grounds; a suggestion only. We will return to this hotel when next in Seattle.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Thanks for a Great Stay!"
We attended the Paramount Theater and the hotel was in a perfect location for this and nearby restaurants that are of a great quality. Had a great stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Donald
"You don't get what you're promised"
We were promised a room "boasting city views". What we got was a tiny room with an even tinier bathroom and a view of a parking lot and, way in the distance, a couple of buildings. When I said at the front desk that this was not what was promised (and paid for!), they asked the manager, who apparently couldn't care less, didn't even speak to me in person, and had the associate tell me that this was what it was. The associate obviously thought this wasn't the way to treat customers and had a bottle of wine delivered to our room.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Wickedly Wonderful"
Great location to all the Seattle activities. The room was very comfortable and just perfect for our grandkids overnight stay to see Wicked.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015