All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
1531 7th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice, convenient, clean hotel. I would recommend to stay there if you need to do some business downtown.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"First Visit to Seattle"
This was our first visit to Sesttle. We enjoyed staying at the hotel for 5 nights. The hotel staff was very accommodating and pleasant. The room was extremely comfortable and a great view from the 20th floor.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Write your comment.We are incredibly appreciative for your 5 star review of our hotel. We’re delighted that your room was comfortable and that you enjoyed the view.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Maclean
"Good location dwntown"
The hotel met my needs and is a nice place to stay at a pretty reasonable rate.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
tony
"Great hotel!"
The hotel staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and welcomed us back each time we returned from an outing. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a little tight and there wasn't any counter space except the shelving unit above the toilet, but it was not a deal-breaker. We enjoyed the vintage feel of this hotel. There was an area of visible water damage in the ceiling outside our room which was noticeable enough, but, again, not a deal-breaker since it was not in the room. We would absolutely stay here again.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great place to stat"
Frendly professional staff. They upgraded us to a room with a jacuzzi before we had even arrived. We had a great weekend and will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Dale
"Great place to stay in Seattle"
Very satisfied with my stay at the Roosevelt! It is centrally located to downtown events. The room was quiet and clean. I would recommend this hotel!
4 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
Reginald
"Great location, clean, - low water pressure"
This was an nice hotel located in the heart of Seattle. I am not super picky when it comes to hotels because when traveling for work or business I am rarely ever in the hotel. It serves a a place to sleep and occasionally relax when I'm not out exploring (I think this holds true for most travelers so it always amazes about how nit picky some reviewers can be). CONS - small bathroom (at least my room) and no on site bar/restaurant. As for the lack of restaurant, this doesn't really bother me. When I travel, I'm usually in a big city and can honestly say I probably never utilized a hotel restaurant - I prefer checking out the local scene. The biggest problem that could possibly be a deal breaker for me if I researched enough and found a closer hotel for a competitive price was the water pressure. It was very very low, even for a hotel. It's my first time in Seattle so for all I know it could be a city issue. PRO's - location, location, location, nice size room, friendly service, quick check in/out, very clean and near a ton of shopping, excellent nearby restaurants. Also, one of the nice little touches were the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel dispensers attached to the shower wall. If your using them, no need to mess around with small bottles, just push - sometimes the little things excite me! Free WIFI was a nice touch and it actually worked and was reliable.
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Gerald
"well priced and located small hotel"
Welcoming and comfortable hotel very well situated for Pike St Mkt and Convention Center. Restaurant was closed so no room service and this was not disclosed during booking or check-in, so ask before hand.
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"lovely hotel in the midst"
Excellent location. Near to every kind of food drink and shopping imaginable. Then back to room for quiet. Highly recommend
4 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Great hotel, great location near convention center and restaurants.
"Didn't want to leave"
My friend and I booked this room after getting tickets for Oprah's "The Life You Want to Live" tour at the last minute. Because the event was Friday night and Saturday all day we planned to stay In Seattle Friday night, rather than drive back to Olympia. When we walked into the room, however, it was so inviting we looked at each other and said, "Let's stay another night." Being a downtown hotel the bathroom was a bit small and there wasn't a lot of flat surface to set things on. Plus the air was quite dry, but I was able to open the window a crack, which solve the problem. That being said, I would jump at the chance to stay there again.
Norma
"Worth It"
We stayed there for business, 3 night stay. Great location, very nice and helpful hotel staff. Room was very nice and clean. Most things are within walking distance, although we tend to walk everywhere when we travel, so we can better see the city. The only complaint would be that there seams to be a street drummer that plays till 10 at night, every night. But, for a downtown hotel in a fair size city, this is a pretty chill place. We'll be back!
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
stephen
"Centralized location!"
The Roosevelt was awesome! It was centralized and we were apparently right across the street from the same hotel Eli Manning (with the NY Giants) was staying. The room was very very spacious and accommodating. Valet was a little rude, but I guess that's what you get with these classy hotels.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
Leah Christia
"Nice hotel close to stores, sights, and restaurant"
Room was spacious, extra clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Rosa
Seahawks game.
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"The Roosevelt in downtown Seattle"
Stayed at the Roosevelt while attending a conference. Very clean, warm and comfortable. Most comfortable hotel mattress I slept on in a long time! However the bathroom was a little too small. Had to sit sideways on the toilet to close the door sonI could reach the paper roll. Other than that I was very pleased with the room. Other people I met staying at the Roosevelt said their rooms were, including the bathroom, were quite large. I'll be sure to check room size if I go there again. There were plenty of restaurants, shopping and transportation within walking distance and I felt safe in the immediate neighborhood.
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great location, clean, no room service"
The hotel seems a little old, but it is in a great location. Room was clean and quiet. AC above the bed was a bit loud at times. There were no food options at the hotel, but various restaurants are in the area.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We apologize you were not completely satisfied with your stay with us, but we do appreciate your comments and feedback.
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Tiny Room!"
The staff was great, but I was very disappointed in the room. I was on the 20th floor and the room was the size of my bathroom at home. The bathroom was so tiny and there was barely any room to move around. No counter space, every time I put the hairdryer on the sink- it would slide off and fall into the tub.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
We are sorry that our hotel did not exceed your expectations. We’re glad that you liked our staff, and appreciate your feedback about the space of the rooms.
6 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Excellent hotel!"
We arrived by train from the airport and walked a block to the hotel. Upon arrive it was warm, friendly and we were upgraded to an amazing room on a busy Halloween weekend! First thing we said is we would be back and that this was our hotel. Located centrally for walking everywhere. Loved our extremely comfortable stay :)
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Deborah Tracey
"100% recommended"
Friendly staff, great location, beautiful hotel. The hotel is walking distance to Pike's market, and all shops.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great hotel and location"
Loved the hotel and especially our room. Very close to shopping and neighborhoods. Very friendly staff. Great stay
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Cozy classic hotel"
It's classic style cozy hotel in a center of downtown. Pretty convenient. I could be relax in a Jacuzzi hot tub watching TV. It was awesome!
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Outstanding, historic hotel, near the market."
Wonderful staff, all their suggestions for local sites and restaurants were superb. Blocks away from the Pike's Market and Aquarium - walking distance to everything. For first time Seattle travelers, this was a magical experience - we would stay again in a heartbeat.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
I am truly appreciative of your words. I’m proud that we could provide you with a wonderful stay, and most of all, I am honored that we could contribute to your “magical” experience in Seattle! Thank you.
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
Michael & Elizabeth
"Descent hotel in a good location."
The bathrooms are a little dated, rooms about the size of French hotel rooms, but still okay.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Great location, not well run"
Check in took 20 minutes and they actually asked me to wait while they checked in guests who arrived after me, because I had booked online same day, and it was "a pain" to check me in. One elevator was not working because the key card reader was not working. I told the maintenance guy that the second elevator was broken. He said "tell the front desk." Just not a great experience. Won't go back.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"great location."
Breakfast and a bar would have been nice. For a single traveller good
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, friendly/helpful staff, great location"
Great location, walking distance to most attractions, clean, excellent staff. Would stay again and recommend to others.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
tracy
"Seattle Downtown"
Excellent service, accomodations and location!
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
We appreciate your five-star review. Thank you!
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Close to Paramount Theater"
Hotel staff were very nice, helpful. It is an expensive hotel but it was nice and great location for a concert at the Paramount Theater (2 blocks!). Clean, comfortable room, valet parking is extra but parking is difficult in Seattle so worth it. Would recommend for a night on the town.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
The trip went well. The valet parking was $35 a night but around the same price everywhere else. The staff was friendly and courteous and rooms were clean. The 2 elevators available to the whole hotel was slow and ice only located on floor 2. I was located on floor 9, but overall the stay was nice.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
L
"Roosevelt!"
You cannot beat this location for the price! So close to the happenings downtown. And the beds are so comfortable!
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Thank you for your kind words. We’re so pleased you enjoyed your time with us in downtown Seattle.
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Close to Century Link stadium"
great location. By good restaurants and within walking distance of attractions
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Patti
"Easy walk to Convention Center."
Only about 1/2 block to my conference, lots of shopping and food options nearby. The best thing was the very friendly and helpful staff; everyone knew their job and looked for ways to be helpful before I even asked. Room is smaller than surrounding luxury options but it was clean and a real bargain.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Mickie
"Seattle WA"
Enjoyed the large hotel room and interaction with the supporting hotel staff during the stay.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Amazing First Time Seattle Trip"
The entire staff was extremely friendly and they knew all the in's and out's of the city and told us where to eat, where you must absolutely visit, etc. I would definitely come back and book this hotel again next time I visit Seattle. Definitely enjoyed my stay here.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"A comfortable base for Seattle activities."
We arrived early and were not able to check in until the guaranteed time of 4 PM. We were able to store our bags while we went out for lunch and an exploratory tour of the Pike St. Markets. The room was Jaccuzi-equipped, the bed a queen size, and the space was very roomy. We liked the smallness of the hotel and the fact that it has been there a long time. Their restaurant is undergoing what looks like a total overhaul, so there was no in-house eating option. The location is great, within walking distance of all the downtown attractions, and handy to the S end of the monorail and a transit station. We do not make great demands on a hotel staff, but they were all helpful when called upon.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Thank you for the positive feedback, Craig. I am thrilled that you were able to appreciate so many things about your stay with us. We hope you will come again soon.
3 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
Craig
"first time visitor"
The location was perfect for tourist attractions. Very very convenient. Hotel staff was accomadating to an earlier check in. The price however of my one night stay was way more than it should have been. As well as the cleanliness could use improvement. The shower should have been cleaned once more. Overall I would make this hotel my go to place whenever I am in Seattle.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
While I am sorry that you did not find our offerings to be a good value, I am happy that our central location and flexible service suited you. We thank you for your honest feedback.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
Hotel staff was great and knowledgeable. We had a great time. Great Hotel, great location.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Excellent staff, near Link Rail station"
When I arrived, the staff was very quick to get me checked in. I arrived early and was still able to get into my room. Every time I came back to the hotel I was greeted warmly. I forgot toothpaste and needed a sewing kit and was quickly provided both. The room itself was large and comfortable, with a couch, separate desk and chair, very comfortable bed and good sized TV.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"very well located."
the room was perfect size, the only missing thing was that there wasn't any mini refrigerator, but i think you can ask for one if you really need it. I stayed just for a night, but when is for long time i prefer one of this.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Marthik
"very good place to stay for business in seattle"
nice, small hotel, no restaurant/breakfast but plenty of they around
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Thank you for your kind words.
5 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Lovely hotel for a downtown stay"
Traveling alone this hotel was in the midst of it all and very comfortable and I never felt unsafe.It's clean, it's cute and the staff is very nice.Was able to leave my bag, with laptop, for the day after check-out and did not worry one bit about it.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Thank you very much for the positive review, Mari! Our staff is a wonderful group of folks, and I am glad we were able to make you feel safe and comfortable in Seattle.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"Seattle"
The location was great, the hotel was nice but for $369 a night I would have thought they would have, at the very least, a hotel bar. No restaurant, no room Service, no oh breakfast or hotel bar.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
While I am sorry to read that you did not find our offerings to be of good value, I am glad that you found your stay with us enjoyable otherwise. We certainly appreciate your honest feedback of our accommodations.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Hgl
"Nice hotel excellent staff"
Everyone very helpful nice room with separate sitting room
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
em
"Central to everything in Seattle"
The Roosevelt was central to everything. We were there for PAX Prime so being one block from the convention centre was great. I didn't attend the convention every day so I walked. Every morning we went to Pike Place Market for breakfast. Gotta try the Piroshky and the Crumpets. I was also able to walk to the Space Needle and into Federation Square. The best part about walking is finding the best places to eat and shop. Top Pot Doughnuts and Lunchbox Laboratory being two of them. The room was clean and serviced every day. The only thing being, we found a pair of glasses, not ours, on the floor between the bed and the night stand, so, how often is the room fully cleaned? We had a corner room which I suspect was a bit larger than the others but it was very comfortable and we would recommend this location without hesitation. The hotel even offered us a town car to the airport at a reasonable price when we enquired about getting a taxi.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
I am so glad you found our hotel to be a wonderful base while you were out experiencing Seattle and attending PAX. Your recommendation is truly appreciated. Thank you for your review.
5 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Tanya
"Great location, friendly service"
I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel, although the building is a bit old. My room was huge, but the bathroom was tiny. The A/C is pretty quiet, and the bed was comfy, so sleep quality is pretty good. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Only downside is that there is no restaurant in the hotel itself; however, plenty of places around the hotel are available to choose from.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
I am glad you found the comfort of our guest rooms and our team’s service to your liking. I hope you will come again soon. Thank you.
4 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
"Best downtown stay"
Service is always excellent, easy access to hotel and parking lot - which can't be said for many downtown hotels. Beautiful hotel, rooms, location can't be beat
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Thanks for your five-star review. I am glad to read that our service, guest rooms, and hotel overall were excellent.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
I love the Roosevelt Hotel, and will come back again. My only comment is that traveling with two tweens and my husband, the room that we had was extremely tight The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet, so other than that it was perfect. I am expected in Seattle again in October and will try to book in the Roosevelt again! Thank you!
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
We greatly value your five-star review. I am happy that we could provide you with a perfect experience for you and your family. We look forward to your return stay in October.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Really nice place. Great location to walk around town. Bathroom really small.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"close to everything"
Seattle is a great city with lots to see and do. Enjoy Pike Street and Space Needle.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014