All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
1531 7th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice downtown hotel!"
The check in and check out were quick and painless. The room was very clean and had everything I needed. The lobby is wonderful and perfect for getting in a little people watching. The hotel is close to so many great restaurants and shops. And Pike's Place Market is only a short walk down the street!
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Dear Rachel, Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your most recent visit to Seattle. It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Roosevelt. Our front office team take great pride making sure each check in and check out experience is as you mentioned quick and painless! Once again thank you for staying with us, we look forward to welcoming back again soon. Nicholas Saul Manager Roosevelt Hotel Seattle
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Rachel
Weekend getaway. Located downtown within walking distance to everything we wanted.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Great location and great price. Easy walk to the market and other downtown locations without paying the higher price of hotels closer to downtown.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your excellent review. We are truly delighted to hear that you found our location as perfect as we do. As you mentioned we are within walking distance to everything our beautiful city has to offer. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to welcoming you back at the Roosevelt soon. Nicholas Saul Manager Roosevelt Hotel Seattle
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Perfectly located"
The hotel was centralized to all the places I needed to be. I was able to walk everywhere I needed to go and the amenities where awesome! It was very clean and all the staff from valet to the front desk were wonderful. I'm definitely booking there again.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Thank you for providing us with your feedback and a five star review. We truly appreciate the time our guests take to let us know how we are doing. Our team members take pride in making sure each guest receives impeccable service throughout the hotel. It’s great to hear that you will being staying with us again in the future, please contact us in advance so we can personalize your next visit. Nicholas Saul Manager Roosevelt Hotel Seattle
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Mae
"Nice hotel close to the Paramount theater."
Was a really nice hotel lots of space in the room, it was very comfortable. Only bad thing I thought parking was included but it wasn't.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Dear Shelon, Thank you for your great review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Roosevelt. I would like to apologize that there was some miss understanding regarding the parking charges. For your next visit, we do offer a room package that includes parking “Cars Stay Free”. When planning your next visit Just check on our website to see if it is still available. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Nicholas Saul Manager Roosevelt Hotel Seattle
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
susan
"Nice, 1900's-style hotel in a fantastic location!"
I picked this hotel for my layover because I wanted a place to stay downtown that would be easy to get to. This hotel was kitty-corner from the link light rail Westlake Station so only a ~35 min ride from the airport. It's walking distance to a lot of nice shops and restaurants. I really liked the interior, older style of the hotel and it was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a little small as were the double beds (I think my feet practically hit the edge and I'm only 5' 2''), but it was cozy enough for me.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Dear Ann Arbor, It’s great to hear when our guests appreciate the vintage style of our property as much as we do! This along with our perfect location are just two items that make for a unique and convenient getaway. We will make sure to share your wonderful comments regarding how clean our hotel is with the housekeeping team. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to hosting you again in the near future. Nicholas Saul Manager Roosevelt Hotel Seattle
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Janice
"Great hotel;"
it is always a nice stay; cozy and very friendly staff; very conveniently located
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Seattle weekend"
Our room was not ready but they stored our suitcases while we walked to a restaurant for dinner. Valet parking was very expensive...wouldn't do that again...plus we waited half an hour for our car to be brought out. Otherwise the location was good, secure building, good decor, clean room that looked like the online picture with a sofa, chair and coffee table with a few magazines and books. Really comfy pillows.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
The location. the rooms, the beds and pillows are superb...
5 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
ALFONSO
"Great hotel in downtown Seattle"
Met with a friend for the weekend and the hotel as terrific. Only a couple of blocks from the light rail station, to/from the airport. Walkable to so many things, pikes market, waterfront pier, space needle, underground tour and great places to eat. I highly recommend the Roosevelt.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Judith
"We hope to return."
A fun weekend with my adult daughter, walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go. No restaurant in the hotel, but the front desk made wonderful suggestions. Very helpful and friendly, we really enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Candis
"VIP service, yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!"
I got to pick this hotel as a recommendation by Expedia. In brief, it is :- 1. Pricy compared to offered services. 2. Got a room that shows roofs of other buildings, dirty shower that has the mark of shower mat inside it like it is been there forever. 3. No refrigerator, no mini bar or anything else. 4. Valet parking says here 28 dollars. A big lie, it is 37 dollars ( i am not going to mention how much it would be for tipping the bell man). 5. Wi-Fi is bad and very weak. The only good thing in the place is its location. It is in the heart of downtown Seattle. Thanks for such a disappointing place.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Dalia
"Friendly staff and safe location"
The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful in regards to what there was to do in the area. The room was small and the bathroom was extremely cramped, but it was clean so I couldn't complain too much. The area felt very safe. And being two young single women to feel safe in a hotel, it was worth spending a little bit more money. I would absolutely stay here again. It was so nice to be able to walk to Pike Place in just 10 minutes from the hotel.
4 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Excellent service in a prime Seattle location"
Excellent service from the hotel desk staff.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Classic, Comfortable, Convenient"
Just passing through Seattle and needed a familiar place within walking distance of all my old haunts and beautiful Puget Sound. The $5 ride from The airport to one block from the hotel on the new light rail system is a real plus.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"fabulous hotel!"
Loved this hotel! Great location and great service! Everyone was so nice. I would stay here again. Everything is walking distance from this hotel. Gave it a 5 star!!!
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Monica
"Great Downtown Location, You will LOVE it!"
We loved it! Perfect location to walk where ever we wanted to go. Close to excellent attractions and shopping, the Space Needle, Pikes Place and anything else we needed. Our room was quiet and clean, very comfortable, would have loved a refriderator and also windows that open to get fresh air. Overall, WONDERFUL and recommend to anyone visiting Seattle!
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Melina
"Just don't"
Most staff were rude and unhelpful. They gave us the runaround on a number of issues. Bed was stained and not clean.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Business
"Great downtown Seattle location"
This is an older hotel, but the plumbing and electrical have been updated and it is very comfortable. The staff were pleasant and helpful.It's also in a great location.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Lori
"Great value in downtown Seattle"
Lovely room, perfect location in the middle of the city close walking distance to attactions, great value
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Alex
"Location, location, location"
Great location in downtown Seattle. Very small room, clean, extremely comfortable bed. It was fine for a one night stay and so close to the convention center. Front staff very helpful and friendly.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Virginia
"Seahawk win the game."
The hotel was close to the Seattle Seahawks game & to the restaurant. The hotel room was very nice & clean.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
david
"staying downtown"
very convenient location, would stay there again
6 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great hotel close to the Convention Center"
Big room with 2 queen beds and a little sitting area. Very nice view and extremely convenient to the convention center. The staff were very helpful when we wanted a rollaway bed for some fraction of our nights.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"old in a good way"
I liked the rosevelt ., it was what I was looking for , an old historic hotel on the cheap ., I was very delighted with the lobby , having to wait for my brother a couple times there i actually enjoyed sitting an relaxing there and also going right across the street to starbucks an getting a tea or coffee was good ,being Christmas ,it was decked to the halls , and also perfectly located in the heart of seattle ,
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
steve
"Last minute change of plans on Christmas Eve"
Our stay was on Christmas Eve. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The room was very quiet. We will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Alan
"Nice location and Hotel but..."
Great location and hotel overall was great, the walls are bit thin so hopefully you do not have loud business men as neighbors like I did. Otherwise I would recommend. I did not have a fridge but could have selected a room with out one, but something to keep in mind when staying for any length of time.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Ashleigh
"Very happy to have stayed at the Roosevelt Hotel!!"
Great service. Upgraded to a nicer room for our anniversary at no cost. Our bathroom was a bit aged, showing around the bathtub and in the cracking grout between the wall tiles. However, everything else was superb. Will definitely be staying there. Close to Cheesecake Factory, movies, shopping, Pike Place, Gameworks... Perfect location! Great service! Great price!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Meetings in Bellevue, staying down town"
The Roosevelt is same price as your average Springhill Suites or Courtyard Marriott but better beds and sheets and location. I usually rent a car on business in Seattle but this time I used Uber to get downtown to Bellevue and the airport train to get to the West station which is two blocks from the Roosevelt - that saved enough cash to almost pay for one of my two nights stay. Staff was friendly but invisible, the restaurant was closed for renovations but there was plenty of other choices around including Starbucks across the street. You can rate a hotel by whether or not you can get any work done there and here the net was fast and it was a good place to work when not moving around for meetings. I will go back here.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
I stayed 1 night in downtown Seattle and was looking for something right in the middle. This hotel worked out perfectly. It was directly across the street from the Pacific Place mall and 2 blocks from Westlake center. Everything was in walking distance. The hotel staff was very friendly and the room was very clean. The beds were comfortable and the hotel offers free wifi. I didn't use the gym or any other amenities offered. Valet parking was convenient and offered in & out privileges.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Michele
Nice, convenient, clean hotel. I would recommend to stay there if you need to do some business downtown.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"First Visit to Seattle"
This was our first visit to Sesttle. We enjoyed staying at the hotel for 5 nights. The hotel staff was very accommodating and pleasant. The room was extremely comfortable and a great view from the 20th floor.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Write your comment.We are incredibly appreciative for your 5 star review of our hotel. We’re delighted that your room was comfortable and that you enjoyed the view.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Maclean
"Good location dwntown"
The hotel met my needs and is a nice place to stay at a pretty reasonable rate.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
tony
"Great hotel!"
The hotel staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and welcomed us back each time we returned from an outing. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a little tight and there wasn't any counter space except the shelving unit above the toilet, but it was not a deal-breaker. We enjoyed the vintage feel of this hotel. There was an area of visible water damage in the ceiling outside our room which was noticeable enough, but, again, not a deal-breaker since it was not in the room. We would absolutely stay here again.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great place to stat"
Frendly professional staff. They upgraded us to a room with a jacuzzi before we had even arrived. We had a great weekend and will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Dale
"Great place to stay in Seattle"
Very satisfied with my stay at the Roosevelt! It is centrally located to downtown events. The room was quiet and clean. I would recommend this hotel!
4 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
Reginald
"Great location, clean, - low water pressure"
This was an nice hotel located in the heart of Seattle. I am not super picky when it comes to hotels because when traveling for work or business I am rarely ever in the hotel. It serves a a place to sleep and occasionally relax when I'm not out exploring (I think this holds true for most travelers so it always amazes about how nit picky some reviewers can be). CONS - small bathroom (at least my room) and no on site bar/restaurant. As for the lack of restaurant, this doesn't really bother me. When I travel, I'm usually in a big city and can honestly say I probably never utilized a hotel restaurant - I prefer checking out the local scene. The biggest problem that could possibly be a deal breaker for me if I researched enough and found a closer hotel for a competitive price was the water pressure. It was very very low, even for a hotel. It's my first time in Seattle so for all I know it could be a city issue. PRO's - location, location, location, nice size room, friendly service, quick check in/out, very clean and near a ton of shopping, excellent nearby restaurants. Also, one of the nice little touches were the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel dispensers attached to the shower wall. If your using them, no need to mess around with small bottles, just push - sometimes the little things excite me! Free WIFI was a nice touch and it actually worked and was reliable.
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Gerald
"well priced and located small hotel"
Welcoming and comfortable hotel very well situated for Pike St Mkt and Convention Center. Restaurant was closed so no room service and this was not disclosed during booking or check-in, so ask before hand.
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"lovely hotel in the midst"
Excellent location. Near to every kind of food drink and shopping imaginable. Then back to room for quiet. Highly recommend
4 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Great hotel, great location near convention center and restaurants.
"Didn't want to leave"
My friend and I booked this room after getting tickets for Oprah's "The Life You Want to Live" tour at the last minute. Because the event was Friday night and Saturday all day we planned to stay In Seattle Friday night, rather than drive back to Olympia. When we walked into the room, however, it was so inviting we looked at each other and said, "Let's stay another night." Being a downtown hotel the bathroom was a bit small and there wasn't a lot of flat surface to set things on. Plus the air was quite dry, but I was able to open the window a crack, which solve the problem. That being said, I would jump at the chance to stay there again.
Norma
"Worth It"
We stayed there for business, 3 night stay. Great location, very nice and helpful hotel staff. Room was very nice and clean. Most things are within walking distance, although we tend to walk everywhere when we travel, so we can better see the city. The only complaint would be that there seams to be a street drummer that plays till 10 at night, every night. But, for a downtown hotel in a fair size city, this is a pretty chill place. We'll be back!
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
stephen
"Centralized location!"
The Roosevelt was awesome! It was centralized and we were apparently right across the street from the same hotel Eli Manning (with the NY Giants) was staying. The room was very very spacious and accommodating. Valet was a little rude, but I guess that's what you get with these classy hotels.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
Leah Christia
"Nice hotel close to stores, sights, and restaurant"
Room was spacious, extra clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Rosa
Seahawks game.
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"The Roosevelt in downtown Seattle"
Stayed at the Roosevelt while attending a conference. Very clean, warm and comfortable. Most comfortable hotel mattress I slept on in a long time! However the bathroom was a little too small. Had to sit sideways on the toilet to close the door sonI could reach the paper roll. Other than that I was very pleased with the room. Other people I met staying at the Roosevelt said their rooms were, including the bathroom, were quite large. I'll be sure to check room size if I go there again. There were plenty of restaurants, shopping and transportation within walking distance and I felt safe in the immediate neighborhood.
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great location, clean, no room service"
The hotel seems a little old, but it is in a great location. Room was clean and quiet. AC above the bed was a bit loud at times. There were no food options at the hotel, but various restaurants are in the area.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We apologize you were not completely satisfied with your stay with us, but we do appreciate your comments and feedback.
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Tiny Room!"
The staff was great, but I was very disappointed in the room. I was on the 20th floor and the room was the size of my bathroom at home. The bathroom was so tiny and there was barely any room to move around. No counter space, every time I put the hairdryer on the sink- it would slide off and fall into the tub.
Response by The Roosevelt, Provenance Hotel
We are sorry that our hotel did not exceed your expectations. We’re glad that you liked our staff, and appreciate your feedback about the space of the rooms.
6 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Excellent hotel!"
We arrived by train from the airport and walked a block to the hotel. Upon arrive it was warm, friendly and we were upgraded to an amazing room on a busy Halloween weekend! First thing we said is we would be back and that this was our hotel. Located centrally for walking everywhere. Loved our extremely comfortable stay :)
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Deborah Tracey
"100% recommended"
Friendly staff, great location, beautiful hotel. The hotel is walking distance to Pike's market, and all shops.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014