All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America

• Bar
    Bar is not good
    Bad breakfast
"Great Central Location"
Centrally located. Easy walking to Pike Street Market, Nordstrom, and many other great shopping venues. The concierge was most helpful and gave us great recommendations for excellent food and places to see. The staff was very friendly and professional. We will definitely stay there again when in Seattle.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Chuck
"Pretty good"
Just stayed one night here. It was a good stay with just a couple of issues. This hotel advertises in-room free wi-fi service but that was not working the whole time. You could get a connection in the lobby but only 1 bar or less in the rooms and it usually couldn't connect or disconnected frequently. I reported this to the staff and they said someone will look into it. The hotel was also pretty warm throughout the lobby, hallways and elevators. Our room was somewhat cooler but not quite what I would prefer. Also be warned that there are no vending or ice machines to be found. You have to request ice if you need it and I like to do this myself instead (and most other hotels you self-serve too). On the plus side the rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable enough. It was very easy to get them to hold our luggage and hand it back when the time came which was convenient. The location is amazing if you want to explore downtown by foot or bus and it is easy to get a cab if needed. The value was another positive here as none of the other hotels nearby could beat the price of The Roosevelt and they were all very similar (just more expensive). The basic double room we had included a couch and a flat-screen TV. If you need a microwave or fridge you might need to ask them about paying extra for it or look elsewhere because it is not included. Overall because of the location, price and cleanliness I would recommend this hotel even though it had a few shortcomings.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Chad
"perfect"
It was amazing!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
MariHa
We were upgraded when we got there. We also got a free bottle of wine in our room. The hotel staff was very helpful and gave us coupons for local restaurants. Great experience.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Excellent staff + excellent location"
The location couldn't be better, transportation of all sorts are just walking distance away (also taxi line right outside). The water front is a quick 10 min walk (think Pike Market Place) and a large variety of restaurants and all the shopping you can possibly handle surrounds the hotel. The convention center is across the street. The staff is really friendly, flexible and accommodating - everyone goes above and beyond for you. This old historic hotel is under construction, but it didn't bother me a bit. It's going to be beautiful.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Red
"Quick trip to Seattle"
I found all the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Even with multiple comings and goings with valet parking. The room was clean and because I had a corner room, fairly big. I don't know what the other rooms look like. Even being downtown it was very quiet--on the 15 floor. I could hear road noise from the freeway, but it was very muffled. I had no problems sleeping and really enjoyed the room and the location.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Awesome staff!"
They're doing a bit of renovating and my room had some clear indicators of that (baseboard falling off the wall/ some caulking needed in the bathroom/ replacement curtains needed for the window). But overall, AMAZINGLY friendly staff, good workout room and very "soundproof"
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Andrea
"Not worth the price."
Dated hotel, nothing special, cold check in by reception, construction wakes you up at 9 am. No fridge. Not worth the price. Happened to walk into Four Seasons and it was so welcoming.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Margaret
"great over nighter in downtown"
Great room, comfortable bed!
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Wonderful view and service.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
"Summer vacation 2015"
I wish the room was a little bigger but other than that, the room and hotel were great!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Summer traveler
"Excellent Stay."
The staff is very friendly and helpful. We were going to a cruise to Alaska and the location of this hotel was just perfect.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
JP
"Okay, not WOWED"
We stayed for one night. We were in town to watch a baseball game. The lobby was very nice. We had a room on the 11th floor. It was very small, and aged. The room was clean and the beds were pretty comfortable. Was within easy walking distance to Pike Place Market. Was a little far from Safeco. I felt a little on the pricey side for what was offered.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Carey
Great hotel in the downtown area. Bed was clean and extremely comfortable. Convenient to light rail link to airport. Stop is only a block away.
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice, comfortable room"
I really enjoyed my stay. Very comfortable room, very nice staff, easy check in and check out, and helpful concierge who got me a taxi when I needed one. I'll be staying here again!
Other trip May 26, 2015
TD Traveler
"Good location in downtown area ."
Hotel was full and to very busy on the weekend of my stay. It seemed to be understaffed to fix the rooms.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Jaime
"Great place"
Close to everything, wish there was breakfast to be had in the hotel
Other trip May 25, 2015
79 year
Nice view, great location, & everything is in walking distance.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Best downtown Seattle hotel"
We went there for two nights over our Anniversary weekend. We've stayed there on wekeends before and it's always been an amazing, wonderful time. This trip was no exception! The location is perfect, couldn't be better. Checkin is quick and easy, hotel staff very responsive. Lobby is comfortable and it's actually very quiet at this Hotel, considering it's in the center of Downtown. Hightly recommend. Also Starbucks is right across the street...
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Great location, great hotel"
We looked and looked for a reasonably priced hotel for a weekend stay in downtown Seattle and finally found the Roosevelt. It turned out to be great on all counts. Perfect location (7th and Pine), friendly staff (especially Eric, the concierge), and we had a huge corner room with a king bed, huge TV, desk and a comfy sectional sofa. It was great!
Other trip May 22, 2015
Charlotte
First stay, loved it. Great location.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Nice economical older hotel"
There one night on a business trip. I saved $100 compared to the other downtown Seattle hotels. My room was old but clean and attractive.
Other trip May 21, 2015
gw
"Average Accomodations"
The room was very average for the price. The bed was uncomfortable. The shower was tiny. The furniture mismatched. It is fine for a night, but the price point is high for a "boutique."
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Robin
"Great tine"
It was too short but very nice
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Melissa P
"We wii be back again"
Everything was perfect... the only one thing could suggest is to have showerheads with better water pressure... other than that, everything was great and we will be back!
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Emmanuel
"Visiting from Florida"
They would not include a refrigerator as promised when our reservation was made. Every day they charged $190 for incidentals! We are college students with a budget for our vacation. Their rediculous policy about the extra $190 each day ruined our trip. No toilet paper and did a very poor job cleaning our room. The hotel was in the perfect location but we were very unhappy staying there
Other trip May 14, 2015
florida visitor
Excellent location but room was quite small for the price paid.
Other trip May 11, 2015
I was in Seattle for a conference, great location, friendly staff, lots of restaurants around. The rooms are in the smaller size but still comfortable and clean
Other trip May 10, 2015
Ani
"an excellent choice and at a great price! Basic,"
excellent location! staff was great, can walk to most things!
Other trip May 10, 2015
Dennis
"Almost a knockout..."
The box light above the head of the bed is dangerous to taller people. I bent over to pick up my keys, hit my head on the corner of the box. It split my forehead and nearly knocked me out.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
Randy
Positive - would recommend to tourists/conventioneers.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Awesome stay but the parking is a high kill..."
We were welcomed upon arrival to the time we checked out. The guy at the front desk was accommodating and so helpful with info on things to do places to go in the city. The room and price was great. Our only disappointment was the EXPENSIVE hotel parking!!! Oh well
2 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Overpriced hotel"
Room was small and nothing special. Place felt old and dark and not in a charming way. Very overpriced. Parking is valet and very overpriced plus across the street in separate high rise lot which is inconvenient if you just want to get something out of your car. If you like being in the middle of downtown and shopping then the location is good but still would recommend a different hotel with more charm or more modern for the price. If you want to be in a place with more charm or use your car more then should not stay right in the heart of the commercial center.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
The room shower was dirty. The beds are very unconfitable. Overall stay wasn't to bad.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Nice Seattle stay"
Very nice historic hotel. Friendly staff and clean, comfortable rooms. Excellent location for walking to everywhere. Nice value!
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Aaron
"I would stay here again!"
Up there amongst the friendliest staff I have seen anywhere. Location is great- just a block from the convention center, walking distance to waterfront and a bit of a hike to Space Needle. Hotel is in the process of being updated. Good sleep quality, internet works well.
5 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Kathleen
"Roosevelt"
Rooms were great and comfortable, but there was a slight musty smell. I had to crack the window to air it out.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Tired"
VIP classification misleading. Staff unfamiliar with what status provides. Decor tired, so it looks dirtier than it might have been. Good location if you want to shop or access the Public Market. The valet parking staff looked at me cluelessly when I pulled up to the curb. I moved on.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Jill
"Just don't..."
This was one of the worst hotel stays I've ever had. The room is 2x the size of a cardboard box. The water pressure in the bathroom was so bad. No breakfast not even like a bagel. You have to pay 50 dollars a night to park your car and you really have no other option. The girl who checked us in was dumb as nails. Avoid this hotel at all cost.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Thank you, Roosevelt"
We were in the city for a weekend class. At check-in the clerk said the hotel was upgrading our room. What a lovely surprise, we ended up in a jacuzzi suite. I don't expect this type of upgrade again, but it made our stay very special!
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Beth
"Right in Downtown"
It's right in the heart of downtown. The panhandlers were out in force getting to the place, but that's downtown Seattle. The hotel is an older one in town but seems to be well kept up. Security was good & service was professional. Wi Fi was available, but was a little slow. It's also on the expensive side, I was able to get a good deal.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"Too little for too much!"
The hotel was great. The problem was the room...SUPER SMALL. We booked a standard room and it was so small. The bathroom was tiny. You had to walk in to get out of the way of the door to close it. Ridiculous! Also, we stayed for two nights - one at $129 and one at $119 - great rates; however, after two nights parking ($37) and all the taxes...our final bill was $400!!!!! Unbelievable.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Kathryn
"would stay there again"
Quaint and convenient!
5 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Catherine
"Great location good hotel"
Location is great. They were redoing the dining room. Staff was very polite and helpful. Bed was great and rooms were clean and spacious but a little tired. Bathroom was small but very clean recently redone and well lit.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Excellent staff, professionalism above all"
Staff was very accommodating to my requests..Mr Peter (I believe) was a daytime manager when I checked in and was very courteous and made my visit to Seattle very pleasant..also 2 females in the staff...I wish I could remember their names..one was white and the other was black..both girls..i think their names were christian and riyan...not sure...but they were very very helpful from A to Z...cant wait to return to this hotel and be treated like royalty...THANK YOU HOTEL ROOSEVELT !!!!!!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Frequent Travel
Very nice hotel and some of the friendliest staff I've ever dealt with.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Antonio
"test taking stay"
Great bed. Loved the extra couch and roominess.
2 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great location and price"
We stayed at the Roosevelt for a college visit and found the hotel perfect for our visit. The staff was attentive, the location dowtown was close to stores, restaurants and Pikes Place. It was just a block or so from the Westlake light rail station, so access to and from Sea-Tac airport was simple. We got the double bed room for a great price and it was clean and comfortable. They even let us keep our luggage at the hotel after we checked out, so we didn't have to haul our gear around while visiting Seattle U. (We didn't have a car). All in all a great experience.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Beautiful boutique hotel, awesome location"
Stayed one night on father/son trip to scout some area universities. This is a beautiful, unique hotel is an awesome location. It's 2 blocks to the convention center and only about a 10 minute walk to Pikes, with lots of interesting stores on the way. Hotel lobby is very comfortable. Nice staff with good advice on local attractions. Valet parking was $35 -- thought that was steep based on what I usually pay in cities like San Francisco -- but it's actually about the best deal you will find in the neighborhood. Advise you just bite the bullet and use the hotel's parking.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Easy walking to pike place market & downtown"
It was clean, charming, & location is excellent. Staff was very helpful & friendly.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015