All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
2275 State Road 84 / Marina Mile Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.7
"Not a fan, will never stay again."
Very run down. Needs renovations. Shower broken, bugs on the wall. Had to wait awhile to be acknowledged for check in. Pool was nice, though. NOTHING AROUND the hotel. Horrible location.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
SHANTAEL
"sleep & run."
Great for airport & cruise pickup otherwise a dump.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Ira
"Anniversary Cruise"
Great stay, great food.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Hilton
"Overnight in Ft. Laud"
I was looking for a hotel for a quick overnight stay, as I was arriving into FLL late at night and leaving in the morning. The shuttle bus was great to pick me up so late at night, and the front counter staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is an older one, however, you can tell that the management cares about it. The landscaping was beautiful, the rooms were neat and tidy and as good as you could expect for a hotel of this age. I would recommend for future trips.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Not a good hotel"
Was the worst hotel I have every stay at. Period
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Transfer"
I have stayed many times at this hotel. When I called the hotel to come and pick me up, they said 25 - 30 minutes. after 50 minutes I called back to see how long. They said they went to pick me up and I was not there. I stood under the "hotel" sign waiting place. The van that finally did pick me up, did not have the Ramada sign on the side if the vehicle. There was a sign laying down on the dash. It was dark, every vehicle that approach you could not see who it was with the head lights hitting you in the eye. I think there should be a sign visible on the side. I landed at 7:30PM and did not get to the hotel until after 10:30PM. It was a long tiring day
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Rita
"Comfortable hotel, no frills."
Only needed a one night stay. It is a clean and comfortable hotel. It has no frills but the bed was comfortable. It is not close to anything and a taxi ride is expensive.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Sandy
"Front desk"
Front desk no to friendly..
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Safian
"Good for short term stay"
Older hotel, but clean and comfortable for a 1 night stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Alan
"good shuttle, but thats about it"
terribly old and dirty and run down. Unpatched holes in walls. Dirty under beds. Very noisy. needs tons of updating. Refrigerator in room beat up and scratched up. Outside floors to rooms very dirty. Gross dirty ice machine was broken along with all other ice machines. Carpet in rooms very old. coming apart at seams. Bathroom shower tile needs to be re-grouted. Air conditioner very loud and clunks even louder when it shuts off.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Flooded bathroom!"
Check in was fine, room was fine until we decided to take a shower. I got out of the shower when I was done and the bathroom floor was flooded all the way to the toilet! A man came to the room to clean up the water and said they just had the floor redone and they did not slope the floor correctly and instead of the water draining into the drain in the shower and right outside the shower it was covering the entire bathroom floor.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
June
"Dated facility Expedia pricing way too high."
To begin with the signage to find and the actual area to wait for the hotel shuttle at the FLL airport was really bad, dimly lit and poorly organized. The shuttle vehicles themselves were barely identifiable with only a few of them marked on the front what hotels they serviced. So if they parked in front of you you'd have to leave your luggage and walk to the side of the van to see where they were from. I called from the airport to the Ramada and after being told the driver would be there in 5 minutes, he got there about 45 minutes later. This was late at night after a long day of traveling. Once I got to the hotel. The line to check in was long with only one front desk person handling it. Granted it was after midnight and I understand they get hit hard when a full shuttle arrives, but the worker was grumpy and seemed completely bored with the hole affair. What has happened to being friendly to your guests?
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"poor excuse for a hotel"
Ramada inn should get their name off this poor excuse for a hotel
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Registration not that welcoming"
I think the guy hated his job. Oh well. Room was ok. Just a little itchy.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Shawn
"Just what we needed"
We stayed one night to be near the airport for an early flight. I have no complaints. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. The price was right, but it could use some updating.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Suzanne
"Nice service"
the hotel looks old. The staff was very Nice and helpful. I liked the shuttle service which helped me a lot because I did not want to drive.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Dr
"Ramada Inn Fort Lauderdale"
The hotel was comfortable & a convenient location. I only had two complaints: They charged extra if you wanted eggs & meat with the breakfast. The faucet in our bathroom needed repair.
4 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"Free shuttle to the airport, cold water discount."
I needed a hotel close to the airport so that I could catch an early flight the next morning. The free shuttle to the airport was great. On the day that I checked in, the hot water heater for the hotel was not working, so the desk offered me a 50% discount or the option to cancel. I accepted the discount and enjoyed my stay anyway.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
Garrett
Nice pool area and close to the airport. Rooms are clean and adequate.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Bad experience"
Would not recommend this hotel. The shuttle from the airport was great, but the shuttle driver took us to the nearby shopping area and dropped us off and told us to "hurry up" and he would be back in 15 minutes to get us. We were ready in 10 minutes (we just needed one quick thing) and waited over an hour and he never came back. We called the hotel twice and finally just hailed a cab. The rooms were run down and smelled stale. We had no hot water in the shower. The smoking area for staff appeared to be right outside our door. The pool was nice. The shuttle to the pier was over an hour late. We were told there was "gridlock" at the pier, but it must have completely cleared up by the time we got there, because it took 10 minutes for us to get there. The shuttle driver was rude. Absolutely not worth the inflated price and we will spend a few bucks more to stay some place more reputable next time!!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
I wanted a print out of my bill but I could not get a copy.We are on vacation for 2 more weeks and she said it will appear on my Visa bill, for the cost of the room, I would have expected a better breakfast. Not even anything to put on oatmeal. Have to pay for additional items, eggs etc. would not return, or recommend this place to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Ramada in Ft Lauderdale"
We were grateful for all the services the Ramada provided for us when we were passing thru to our Panama Canal cruise on a day when five other ships were also departing.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Phillip
"Old and it shows!"
Very old hotel and it shows. We waited 30 minutes to be picked up at airport, but overall shuttle service was fair. Had to wait about 45 minutes for room to be ready. I was unimpressed with the restaurant at the hotel, and there is only one other hotel within reasonable walking distance. Breakfast was WAY below avaerage...main choice was some bread items (not donuts or rolls), coffww and juice. Anything else you had to pay extra for - and it was not cheap! Sorry to say this is a hotel we will not stay in again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
Troy
"Not nice"
We stayed here one night before catching our cruise. Room was horrible. Even after renovations the room was dirty and musty. Bathroom wasn't any better. The food at the resturante was alright. There isn't anything near by in which you can walk to. Everything was over half a mile away. Which isn't a bad walk but it's a bad and unsafe walk if you have to walk over a major bridge. Pool was alright. We had to come back and stay anther night due to our flight schedule. If we hadn't already prepaid we would have gone someplace else. Staff was alright and the only thing which is decent is the pick up and drop of service from the airport and the cruise.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Cheap, but a bit run down"
A/C unit was coming out of the wall. The pool was decent although very cold. Nice garden area surrounding the pool, but the stucco walls had cracks and the place seemed run down. On the ground floor, we hears suit cases rolling past our room at all hours, bunping accross the paver brick walk way. My pillow smelled like B.O. which was gross. TV was big, but no movies. Nothing really within walking distance. Staff was nice, but we had an early flight out and had to cab it to the airport thus nullifying the main reason we choose this place. We were just in town for a cruise so didn't care too much, but we could have stayed somewhere nicer that didn't have a shuttle and broken even. If I had it to do over, I would have stayed closer to the beach and downtown area.
"Good for a one night stay before our cruise"
Room was adequate for what we needed. Was looking for a place close to the airport and cruise port that would pick us up from the airport and take us to the cruise port and give us a free breakfast. All those things were fine. The breakfast was just a continental breakfast without much variety, but we figured we didn't need much since we would be on the ship shortly after noon. You could get a hot breakfast for $5. Wasn't much opportunity for food the night we got there that was close enough to walk to. We ended up eating in the hotel's cafe. It was okay, but nothing special. Our server didn't seem too enthused to be serving us. Room was comfortable but there were parts of the wall in the bathroom that had obviously been repaired at some time and patched very poorly. Bathtub had a mat on the bottom that was there to add a non-slip surface, but it seemed dirty. Just the kind of thing that you can't get clean I think. There was a pretty courtyard with some chairs and tables and a pool. We didn't swim so I don't know if the pool was clean, but we saw others swimming.
craig
"Nice people very run down hotel"
Had two rooms and both were in disrepair. My room had an electric cord that was taped and you had to shake it to get the light to work.. Tub was worn, old and dis colored. This place needs a lot of work. The people there are great and don't deserve such a run down place.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Ray
"Too long waiting for transportation"
Waited 1 hr. for transportation from airport to hotel. Unclear explanation of how transportation was for hotel/Miami cruise port. The hotel is very run down and desperately needs a new update.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
lynda
"OK for a one night stay if your stuck."
The rooms were dated- bathroom had seen better days.. the heater/AC was loud, and squeaked. Carpet looked dirty.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Cathie
"Fort Lauderdale Airport"
Late night arrival in FLL; needed a place for the night. Convenient location and good rate. Room better than expected. Pool area pretty nice, lots of greenery and quiet. Continental breakfast so-so.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Pablo
"A place to crash after our cruise"
Overall, the Ramada was what we expected for the price and location--a comfortable, safe place to spend one night after our cruise embarked at Ft. Lauderdale, and before we departed for the airport. I definitely was not expecting the Marriott so was more or less satisfied with the condition of our room: the bed was comfortable, the tv was new and had lots of channels; and the room was stocked with the basics such as soap, moisturizer, an iron, etc. The pool looked nice and there were lots of tables available for sitting outside. The food from the inside bar was surprisingly good. Some things could be improved, such as the elimination of weird noises from the air conditioner and maybe a complete remodeling of the visually unappealing bathroom, but some things probably couldn't, like the ease with which sound traveled through the walls. Since we stayed on a Sunday night it was relatively quiet so it wasn't too disturbing. I would return again, if we needed a layover spot between our travels.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
S.
"Great hotel for a night's stay only"
Clean and courteous staff, disappointed that their advertised Tiki Bar near the pool is not open regularly..we stayed on a Sat and Sun night...neither night it was open...they ran out of menu items but the rooms were clean, helpful to have the shuttle service to and from the airport and cruise port! Menu was very limited and didn't include much for 'healthy' selections..would NOT recommend getting the Meatloaf, definitely not LIKE GRANDMA'S
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Good bargain."
Staying overnight before cruise. Free shuttle from airport to hotel and from hotel to cruise ship made up for the somewhat inconvenient location. Hotel also offered round trip shuttle to Las Olas area for very reasonable charge. Rooms a bit small but fine for overnight. Service very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"OK for the money"
The hotel is close to the cruise port and offers free shuttle to and from the airport and cruise port. They also offered a shuttle to a local shopping center which was great because there is nothing within walking distance. There is a restaurant and bar in the hotel that was pretty good. The rooms were not good, in need of remodeling. and dirty.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Debbie
"Good hotel"
Close to downtown
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Albert
"Worst Hotel Ever"
Worst hotel customer service ever. Do not pay these people a dime of your hard earned money.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
World Traveler
"clean and basic"
Very clean. Basic. Perfect for a night or 2
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
corey
"Not the best, not the worst"
The hotel was not the worst I've ever been in but it wasn't great either. If you're just looking for a place to rest your head for a few hours, but not long term. For the most part the hotel was clean but it did have some ants by the sink. I felt like I took a trip back in time to Miami in the 1970's because of the decor. They advertise a tiki bar by the pool which wasn't open, only the bar inside was open.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great Location and Staff"
Condition of rooms, pool better than I had been expecting. Shuttle service excellent, location very good.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great pre-cruise hotel choice."
We stayed here pre-cruise. The free shuttle from the airport and then to the cruise port was definitely a bonus.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Cheryl
"hotel in the middle of nowhere"
the staff is very good. but once we enter our room. what a shock.. It smell very bad, there were big stains on the chair, the furniture is very old. And when I took a shower, the water didn't go into the whole in the floor.. The water was everywhere in the bathroom.. I was lucky that I take a shower juste before I left, because It was impossible to enter the bathroom without having our feet wet.. and forget it about the continental breakfast...there's not lots of choices... I usually do not complain, but that was too much..
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
nancie
"ok"
Fine for one night. Air conditioner didn't cool too well.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
linda
"Perfect hotel for pre-cruise stay"
Although it doesn't look like much on the outside, don't be fooled! It is an older hotel but the inside courtyard is a beautifully serene location for the swimming pool and Tiki Bar... especially as the location is right off the highway. You would never even know once inside! Food & drink can be purchased to enjoy around the pool or at bistro type tables amidst the tropical feel in the courtyard. The two on-site restaurants had a large enough selection to please all appetites. Not to mention one of the restaurants caters the room service. Pizza, burgers, sandwiches, etc. The free shuttle to and from the airport and cruiseport were very well organized. I would highly recommend the rooms around the courtyard - only downside is there are no sheer curtains, only black outs, so folks can look in your windows when they walk by! One other benefit, is this hotel rents cars too!
Stacy
"Convenient for cruisers"
We were given a room on the ground level that apparently was a handicapped room. The bathroom was huge, but lacked a vanity, just had a sink, toilet and tub that looked pretty old. It was fine for a night, but would not have enjoyed a longer stay.
Terri
"Keep looking"
Old hotel in bad need of updating. There are certainly better hotels with a better rate in the area.
2 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Michael A.
"Joanna"
This hotel was a bit hard to find. My GPS kept telling me I had arrived while I was on a bridge. Couldn't see the hotel due to the elevation of said bridge. I made a U turn and passed it. So another trip around the block and I was there. The desk person could have been a bit friendlier. Room was good but hot when I arrived, I had to drop the temp of the AC to make more comfortable. The bar tender Johnny was wonderful. Friendly and remembered me and what I order after only my first visit. The pool area was lovely with all the tropical plantings. I would stay there again now that i know where to find it.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Joanna
"Good for overnight stay near airport"
No early checkin possibility, yellow stains on some washcloths (eww), comfortable bed (gritty dirt on duvet), good tv channels, nice and decorative pool area, ample parking, close to airport.
janelle
"a"
Good restaurant, very nice courtyard, appliances & ice machine old, good bed, somewhat dated rooms but good value.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"APPALLING"
My phone didn't work. The shades didn't close all the way so the lights outside were really bright all night log. It looked like a motel because all the rooms opened to the outdoors.. Seemed like a scary area. The bathroom looked like it was falling apart.. There were hairs on my pillows and in my hair dryer. The breakfast was disgusting and the milk for cereal was warm and spoiled. You are going to get people SICK! Appalling. I wish I could get my money back, I would have slept in the airport instead. The desk attendant didn't even know the area and suggested that he "thought" there was a coffee shop about a mile east.... I looked it up and it was 2 miles away. The shuttle was packed like sardines and didn't leave on time so we took a cab.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Melanie
"unpleasant stay"
Hotel was over priced and shabby. Bar counter was dirty and sticky and service bad. Room was dated and unpleasant for the high price. However it was close to airport and included shuttle service.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015