All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
2275 State Road 84 / Marina Mile BlvdFort LauderdaleFL33312United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

• Value for money
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Breakfast is average
    Food is all right
    Poor vibe
Very disappointed by the shuttle service, we stayed 2 nights, a week apart and both times we waited at the airport for over an hour after we had called the hotel for a ride. The second stay I called 4 times and each time was told that the shuttle would be there in 10 minutes,it was over an hour waiting in the heat. I do not recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
"Just what I needed for overnight stay"
Arrived 10:30 PM and departed at 9:00 AM the next morning. Hotel had what I needed; free WiFi, free transportation from/to airport, comfortable bed & clean room & sheets. Air conditioning maintained room at a comfortable temperature.
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2015
Carter
"Very Average Motel"
This is more of a motel but is convenient to airport, clean, free parking and shuttle service. However, did not sleep well due to a noisy air conditioner. Coffee pot in room contained standing water and was broken. Breakfast was very mediocre. Next time I'll pay more and stay somewhere a little more upscale.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2015
Deborah
Port pick up was horrible waited for 2 hrs nothing ended up taking a taxi
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
"Right idea didn't work for us"
The people were nice. The place looked good and was filled with amenities (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, pool-side, shuttle, parking, restaurant, room sevice, WIFI). We coud not sleep. Noise from above and both sides. sounds of roller bags and trolleys outside our door until 2 AM and starting again about 4:30. Very new and uncomfortable pillows. Shuttle broke down in the middle of the street coming from the airport. We were exhausted the next morning--probably getting 2 hours of decent sleep. Never again!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"A little misleading"
The hotel is nestled right next to Rt. 95, so it's pretty noisy and it's under renovation. We chose it because it offered a cruise parking and a free shuttle to our ship. Even after I called, no one told us the parking was $10/night plus tax. So our "Free shuttle and parking" cost us $42 plus the cost of the room. Would have been cheaper to drive down the day we sailed and parked near the port. There is no coffee in the lobby and you get a "ticket" for breakfast so a quick stop back for coffee and/or fruit is not allowed. On the positive side, the mid-court with pool and pool bar is very nice. On the whole, we would not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
Patrick
"Lay over"
Fine for price. Undergoing renovations when we were there. Pub and grille closed.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Pamela
"Too expensive / Not good for actual sleep"
We stayed one night before our cruise left. The rooms here are not worth the cost per night. Our room had air gaps around the door, the window curtains would not close all the way easily so people walking by could look in if you're not careful, the walls are paper thin so families with kids - good luck getting a good nights sleep, and the courtyard is set up so people can party it up until all hours of the morning and with many rooms facing the courtyard -not a great nights sleep for you.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
great, very handy location, good price, it has a very nice restaurant. everything you need for overnight staying and taking a flight the next day.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Rosibel
"Perfect for our needs"
We stayed one night before a cruise. Very prompt picking us up at the airport and very organised the next day taking people to the cruise port. The people were nice and room was good. They even offer to schedule a pick up when you return to the port to get you to the airport. Would and likely will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Fun beginings"
Stayed one night pre cruise. Very comfortable clean. Very friendly staff. Restutant on location was perfect. Arrived hungry and was so nice to have a place to have a nice dinner. The shuttle service was great!
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
"Best value for your dollar."
Brand new Serta mattresses. Play Station available. Rooms newly renovated and look / smell clean and fresh. Restaurant available and stays open late for late arriving guests. Cruise port shuttle available. Airport shuttle available. Cable TV and NeoTV available. What else can you ask for at this price point? Ignore others' reviews that were perhaps written pre-renovation as they are obviously no longer applicable. There's a reason why this place is always sold out.
Other trip Dec 12, 2015
Nick
"A place to lay down"
If you are concerned about quality please rethink this hotel. Do not arrive on a Sunday when cruises are departing or arriving. Total chaos will ensue. We arrived and was given a room after a wait only to walk in on a couple that were thankfully getting ready to leave the room. After a small wait we were given another room. I found only one staff member that was friendly and she was at the front desk. Everyone else we came in contact with not customer service friendly. The rooms were surprising clean. The bed was comfortable. You can hear outside noise but it was a quiet hotel. Some parts have been updated and others haven't. I was deceived by the pictures. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2015
Janet
"You get what you pay for"
For the price and location, can't complain. Had a room inside courtyard, so bright lights came in all around the curtain ALL night. Close to airport, so it sounded like someone was rolling bowling balls down the sidewalk. Once you ignored that, the bed was comfortable and we were less than 10 min to the airport and made our flight with no problems.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2015
"I'll stay there in the future"
Good shuttles from the air port and to the cruise ship
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Tale E.
Fortunately it was for only one night. Unfortunatley the hotel is very old and tired, we would not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
I was told that airport shuttle was available for my 6 am flight .This was not so i had to take a taxi at 4am to accommodate my flight.Thus additional cost.
Other trip Dec 8, 2015
"Was what we were looking for"
We needed a hotel close to airport since we had a very early flight out of Fort Lauderdale after our cruise. This surved it's purpous the hotel is older but clean, staff were very nice and helpful. I would recomend this hotel if all you need is a overnight stay.
Judy
"Loud, terrible location,"
I stayed there because they had "free shuttle service" to the airport. Turned out their service was limited, and I spent another $20 to get a cab to catch my flight. It was noisy. On the map it looked as if it were walking distance to a restaurant, but right on the highway, it was not pedestrian friendly.
and artist
"Not What YOU CAN expect of a Hotel"
Not very clean & front desk not very helpful. Room wasn't Clean probably. Terrible...
Other trip Dec 5, 2015
"Good hotel for short stay."
The rooms were clean and adequate for our needs. We stayed there after a cruise and were very pleased with their transportation from the cruise port and to the airport(family of 10). The grounds of the hotel were very pretty. The beds were comfortable. Unfortunately you cannot walk to stores,etc.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
"Great Value hotel near to Airport and Port"
Great value, with complimentary shuttle to Port and Airport.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
ronald
Roaches in room
3 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
ronald
I was given the room key when I arrived at 1am, tried to get into the room but the door would not open. The reason why was because some one was already in the room and they thought someone was trying to break in. Both of us were very startled. I went back to the front desk and I got "sorry" here's another key.
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
Stayed because we could not get a flight out .
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
"An older hotel. needs repairs"
Because is an older hotel it shows its age. Bathroom needs repairs not just painting. Wish they had location of real restaurants in the area for those of us that would of enjoyed eating at a better quality place. The food at the hotel is not special that you would of liked to spend your money on what they served. It is okay for hot dogs and burgers but not much else.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
"Close to airport"
I was disappointed that what I read on line was not so. Free parking and shuttle service
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
"Pre & post visit stay"
We chose this motel for a stay before a cruise and after a cruise because of the price and amenities. Pickup a airport upon arrival was easy and not long after call to let motel know we had our bags. Upon arrival, staff were pleasant and helpful. Room was decent, clean, and we had an easy time getting baggage up to room. Only wish there was an elevator for our side of the motel instead of using the one elevator there and having to walk all the around to our room. Dining room was closed, but the Rendevous Bar and Grill restaurant was suggested and was in walking distance. After cruise, stay at the motel was just as pleasant as our first experience.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
Ricky
It is Ok to stay a night and so. But the food we ordered to go ( a whole pizza) was the worst pizza we had ever had.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Jen
Water in shower could be a little warmer. Other then that. Great stay.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
Clayton
A great place to stay, especially for the price. The food in the restaurant is excellent!
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
GLENN
"Room was awful. Built in the 60's, never updated!"
Staff at front was very snooty, no one ever smiled. Room was awful, as far as you could get from the main building! We got a handicapped room............WHY? It wasn't asked for or needed!!! Bathroom was not clean. It was terrible! The restaurant was nice, and the dinner staff of men were so nice. Breakfast was just ok. Lady staff for breakfast, SO not nice.
Other trip Nov 18, 2015
Cathy
"vacation"
The carpet was dirty. the dinner in the restuarant was terrible. The lunch was good.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2015
OK for an overnight stay before a cruise, but wouldn't stay for an extended vacation.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Joyce
"Convenient"
Room was clean but need major updating. Had to bend down to have shower water on my head. Bathroom mirror was cracked. Restraunt was small dingey looking. Food was ok, but prices were on high side.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
"Terrible Condition"
This place is old and in need of a LOT of renovation, our room was dirty and the whole place felt dirty. It was extremely overpriced for what you got and the front desk staff was anything but accommodating. This is a first and last for me.....the van driver from the airport was the only good thing, he was helpful and knew the area very well and aided in a recommendation for dinner at the Rondevou.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
Bumper
"Nice stay overnight before your cruise."
Near airport and cruise pier, convenient. The area is all commercial but the hotel was secluded on the side. Nice pool in the courtyard, decent complementary breakfast, comfy.
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2015
"never again"
the room was in bad shape when it came to been clean. the bathroom was dirty. the bed felt like something was biting me. the curtain was to short to cover the window.
Other trip Nov 13, 2015
"Not close to anything nor walking distance"
When we arrived staff was not helpful as to where to go shop And our toilet was clogged and when they came to fix it I asked is it fixes? They looked at me and said "yea you used too much toilet paper" uhhh I didn't even use it it was clogged when first walked in. Not very fancy. The ramada inns up where I live in ny are more on the fancy side.
Other trip Nov 13, 2015
crystal
"should cost less"
Way overpriced
1 night trip Oct 30, 2015
elena
"Dirty dump, ripped off"
They charged me $13 extra for my daughter to be in my room. What a rip-off. The hotel is under transformation from an older motel setting to a mediocre dump. Bathtub and shower curtain was filthy. Looked like mold so we couldn't/ wouldn't use it. We will try to find better accommodations the next time we use this area for a boat cruise departure point.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Les
"Quick Stop"
The Hotel is older though very clean the staff was prompt friendly, the neighborhood and security could use improvement
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
"My Impressions"
We stayed the night before a cruise and the night we returned. Both night the staff was very friendly and helpful, to the point of going out of their way. Had no issues with the cleanliness of either of the rooms, the food was good and the people pleasant. What more could you really ask for?
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
It was good
3 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2015
This Hotel was the worst ... It is out dated and the hotel clerk that checked me in was Rude. I checked in on Saturday at mid night and was checked out by 10am Sunday morning. Wouldn't recommend this hotel not even for 1 night. Nothing positive at all.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2015
Marguerite
"Fantastic stay"
Fantastic stay
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
sasikumar
"Watch for bedbug !"
Facility is ok. But both my kid and I were bite by bedbugs. Room 150.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
alex
"Wonderful"
it was wonderful. pickup at airport was smooth and easy, and it was late night flight. Wonderful desk clerk very nice and friendly. Nice clean rooms.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2015
Peggy
"Refund my money."
We did not stay. Left within 10 mins of arrival. We saw the rm n chked out. Rm worn n furn torn. Bed mattress, terrible, uncomfortable n that was just from sitting on it while we called for a reservation at a hotel. Room, first floor facing the parking lot. Lots of noise from cars coming n going, doors slamming, etc. Exterior: every thing in disrepair.TERRIBLE. Not expected from Expedia. Ramada Inn would not refund, said had to contact Expedia.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
Chuck
"Hidden Fees"
Once I got to the hotel I was charged an $8.00 "Resort Fee". According to the Trainee at the front desk this was for all the "Amenities the hotel has to offer". They have a pool, a Tiki Bar and a Business Center. The Business Center has two (2) very show computers, only one of which can be used for printing. There was no Microsoft Office like other hotels, it was a straight, basic computer with a slow internet connection. If they are going to charge additional fees for the "Amenities" then they should supply Amenities. They should also be up front with their customers and tell them when they book their rooms instead of hiding them until it's to late to cancel the room.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015