All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
2275 State Road 84 / Marina Mile Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

• Value
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Food is all right
    Poor vibe
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Fro the price, I expected more!"
Room was OK but had a lot of wear which they have tried to hide. NO room number signs or arrows informing you which way to go. Night person at dest was not too pleasant to see anyone arriving! Not worth the weekend price of $120.00+
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
"Not a nice hotel"
Too much money for the quality of hotel. Toile never stop making noise and we found roaches .
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
jose
"Extremely Disappointed"
Only a one night stay, but too long. Started with shuttle driver making side money delivering non-Ramada guest to destinations. Mis-informed on shuttle times and about missed our ferry. Breakfast was obviously an afterthought for them. Could share numerous other negatives but there is not an enough space.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
"Overnight"
Very nice. Perfect for overnight facilities clean staff friendly. My second stay in a month
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
rose
"Fine for before and after cruise"
It was a place to sleep before and after our cruise. They got us in the room right away each time and service was fine. Continental breakfast is basically just a bunch of carbs (cereal, make your own waffles, toast) with some apples thrown in. They asked me if I wanted eggs and I said yes, but they were hard-boiled eggs (weird) so I declined. Our second room had a broken cold water spigot and the drain was clogged. Free shuttle service to nearby shopping mall was great, although they were about an hr late picking us up. It's a good hotel for a quick stayover. I would want something nicer for an actual vacation though.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
"Ramada--FTL"
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone! Towel rack falling off the wall, holes in shower curtain, carpet stained and worn, furniture dented, scratched, stained and worn. One chair was so stained we refused to even sit in it. The walls are paper thin and you get to enjoy the conversations and romantic adventures of your fellow travelers. The best feature was the 4AM wake up call of the rats scratching and digging in the walls. This place is way past its prime and is not worthy of the Ramada name. Unless, of course, Ramada is now appealing to the low end crowd.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Worth the money"
Easy to find. Close to the airport and more
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Manuela
"Nice affordable stay w/free Airport Schuttle"
Older hotel but in good condition. Friendly staff. Manager very active in overseeing property. On-site restaurant very good - a little pricey.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Roseberry
"Here to research vacation homes Oct 2015"
Staff here is always friendly & helpful. We were able to arrange for a rental car at the front desk & pick the time we wanted to be picked up. We also really appreciate the shuttle service to & from the airport, also always arranged at our convenience. Jonathan & Gurey make the Tiki Bar a great place to relax, kick back, and enjoy a snack. It was great to lay out at the pool in October!
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
Joan
"It was doable"
When I first walked in my room, I always check the bathroom, then the bed. The bathroom was really not that clean and there seemed to be blood stains on the curtain in the main room. Overall, the room was still doable and I rested well.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
"Airport/Cruise Port"
Not enough room on the shuttle to port....sucked....we had to get a cab for something that was supposed to be included!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Jude
"Excellent 5 Star Over 7 Nights"
Excellent customer service. Good continental breakfast. Close to everything. Clean rooms. Attentive maid service. Clean pool. People having fun but not noisy. Lively atmosphere and overall great stay. I will return.
7 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
"yuk"
We stayed here before going on a cruise. GPS couldn't find it had to call. Bed was newer but we were on the end facing the parking lot. The hotel is run down in the wing we stayed in gross dust gummy buildup on the clothes rack by the sink. The area wasn't a good one didn't feel safe. Tried to get on shuttle to cruise port that took 40 minutes. So for 15.00 called a cab.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Dawayne
"worst hotel ever"
after a very confusing directions to hotel finally found it , checked in and checked out within 20 minutes! Absolutely filthy , locked soda and candy machines should be your first clue! carpets dirty , sat in chair in room for about 2 minutes and had bite on leg , we promptly checked out! hotel desk clerk was very nice , that's the only nice thing I can say for this hotel . 3.2 stars !!! NO WAY wouldn't even give it a half star.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"ramada lauderdale"
Really great food
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Julius
"Close to Port Everglades Terminal"
The room was nice and clean however, after the cleaning service we never got enough wash cloths is the bathroom.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
JME
The room was clean, and the price good. The bathroom and faucet was old and not well maintained. The cafe 84 was suppose to be opened until 11pm but when we came at 9:30 they weren't serving anymore. We had a long trip flying down to Ft. Lauderdale and were hungry. The manager said we could order to-go. I think he took pity on us because our kids are 2 and 10. But he turned down others that came after us.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Ok Stay"
This is an older hotel that is currently being remodeled. The two ladies at the front desk were great. The first room we were given had been somewhat remodeled but the room had a musty mildew odor that caused my wife to have asthma issues. We were switched to a room that was a 100% better without any problems. The hotel is isolated and no places to eat are in walking distance. If you are driving there are plenty of places to eat nearby. Good hotel for before and after cruise. Hotel offers free shuttle service to Ft. Lauderdale airport. Didn't get to eat but enjoyed the stay. Greta bed and minimal noise. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Floyd
"Missed Flight"
Stayed at this Ramada because I midsed my flight that evening. Hotel outside smelled like dead rats and inside was fairly clean but needed more cleaning. Will not recommend this hotel for longer than a one night stay.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
jocelyn
"5"
Some of the staff at the hotel were very rude. Some of the staff in the dining area was very nice.
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
never got my security deposit back
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"Nice but not as great"
I picked this hotel for several reasons. First it was close the airport and has a shuttle and restaurant. I also had two trips in and out of FLL. The first night was on a Sunday and was picked up about 5 minutes after I called to get picked up. When I got to the hotel the restaurant was close but could order food from the bar, food just OK. Next morning shuttle was on time and was fine. Next trip in was on Friday night and the shuttle was a mess. I called and the driver drove past and I recalled and it took about one hour to get picked up. Got to hotel and restaurant was open, food so so.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Bruce
"Better than we expected"
We enjoyed our stay, was better than we expected for what we paid. The room was big, bed was comfortable. The continental breakfast was available for a decent amount of time in the morning (didn't feel like I had to wake up extremely early to get breakfast).
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Rozie
Breakfast was great
5 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"the weekend with ERICA"
We checked in the hotel with no issues. The elderly blond haired gentleman was very polite and helpful. He is an asset to the frontdesk. My stay was enjoyable, little issues but nothing to complaint about. Due to inclement weather, had to recheck back into the hotel after the ship cancelled its trip to the Bahamas. All in all things were good.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
BM
"Overnight stay before a cruise."
we Stayed at this hotel overnight prior to taking a cruise. This hotel has so much potential. Close to airport and restaurants. It just lacks the touches we know for a Ramada. The front desk folks Alexis and Sherree were very friendly. The free included breakfast was a joke. Hard boiled eggs with biscuits and gravy. The rooms were old with recent updates that bandaid the major repairs Ramada should have completed. Just not up to par for what is expected in the Ramada brand.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Fred
"Ramada Ft. Lauderdale"
Room was furnished nice, but the door didn't close all the way by itself had to push it shut. It is a older hotel but beds were newer. GREAT SERVICE,Free shuttle to the airport and cruise port, EVEN A SHUTTLE TO TAKE YOU SHOPPING.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Debbie
I would use this hotel again. Cheap room cheap service.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Good
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2015
gwendoline
"Ramada, not bad for by the airport"
Bed was decent and overall room was pretty good. The overall hotel was a little rough, but if you're looking for something close to the airport for convenience it's not bad.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Jerry
"average stay"
During our vacation we stayed at three hotels , this stay was good. We had good hot breakfast . No microwave in hotel , fridge at first was not cooler and then when we adjusted it some item freeze. I love the scale in the lobby
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Good hotel, Good price, Good vacation"
We booked our stay prior to our 8 day cruise. Our stay was good for the price and purpose. The hotel shuttle picked us up quickly. The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable. The onsite restaurants were reasonably priced and the food taste good. Free breakfast. Transportation to the cruise ship terminal was provided also. I would recommend this hotel to others,especially families. I definetely would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Felciia
"near the airport,clean and a very comfortable bed."
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Fort Lauderdale for a night. Which is how long I stayed for. The staff was extremely nice they even gave us a voucher for a free drink. The food was ok. But the room was amazing for the price I payed and the bed was amazing. I was extremely pleased with the transportation from and to the airport as well.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
EmiEm
"My opinion"
The hotel is simply out dated for the cost! For a couple bucks more we could have stayed at the holiday inn which is much nicer. Hats off to the staff for being as accommodating as they could but the matter is completely out of there hands.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great Vacation!"
Clean, friendly, food was great, close to attractions. .
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Blanche
Everyone was very friendly. We will be back Thank-you
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
sandra
"hotel is very old needs remodeling"
The hotel was not appealing too old.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
mario
"A Pleasant Surprise"
We were pleasantly surprised. While this is an older motel, it was very clean and well-kept. Folks went out of their way to be sure we were able to get a shuttle both to the airport and back. The restaurant dinner was pricier than expected, but our meals were delicious and worth it. Much nicer than having to go out and face traffic again. We had a slight problem with the curtain in our room, but nothing major and we were able to fix it.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Some front desk staff not very nice i wish i knew there names i would i would tell you they were the 5pm or 6pm staff they smiled at other guest that came in but not us made us feel like we were a bother, the bar lady was very rude, but the breakfast staff were very nice. $20.00 cab ride to beach the front desk staff wanted us to pay $30.00 per person we called a cab.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Erika
They just renovated this hotel. New carpet new beds, and a nice little breakfast included. Nothing fancy, but worth the money.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Kyle
Looks like a motel was converted into a Ramada. Room was nice and clean, bathroom had everything needed but a little small. Didn't feel completely safe, specially when walking to the ice machine area. Walls are a little thin and at times you can hear other rooms. Parking lot was recently given maintenance so it smells pretty strong.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Grace
The hotel was in decent condition, but it can definitely use some renovation in some areas. The location of the hotel was further than expected, so one would need to rent a car to get around. There is a bus # 6 that is right outside of the hotel, but I was told that the times aren't consistent or frequent. If you have a car, then it's quite convenient because it's located right next to the highway.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Nasty black Beatles in bathroom."
Stayed for two nights with my 11 year old son. The first evening we found 3 black Beatles in the bathroom. This is a sight of bad hygiene to me. We asked next morning in the front desk if they could remove the black Beatles wish they didn't because in the afternoon they was still there. Had to kill them my self. We had to move to another hotel next day as my son couldn't sleep scared of these creatures. The Breakfast was nasty and the hotel bare/restaurant closed at 9pm. Too early in my point of view.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Lars inge
"close to airport"
Good overall experience, close to airport, and other activities(Casino, beach)
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Post-cruise relaxation"
We stayed at the Ramada when we returned from our cruise. I was beyond impressed! When we got back to Florida in the morning I called the hotel and they sent their shuttle bus to come pick us up, no questions asked. The driver was there quickly and was extremely friendly. We got to the hotel at 10:30 and were able to check in early for no additional fee. We spent time in the pool and ate lunch at their restaurant which has great prices and awesome food. Later that day we wanted to get a rental car and again the hotel shuttle took us happily. I was very impressed with their service and flexibility. They made our return from the cruise so easy and stress free. I totally recommend them and will stay there in the future!
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Jacob
"Very pleased!"
Our stay at the Ramada was short, but very pleasant. We got in very late, later than we had expected at 1:30am and the hotel still happily checked us in without any problems. It was quiet and the room was clean. When we woke up we had breakfast which was simple, but good and then their hotel shuttle took us to our cruise port. The driver was very nice and we felt safe. Overall, it was a great trip and I would stay at the Ramada again!!
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Jacob
"Close to airport and cruise port"
Very happy with our stay. We arrived after 9:30pm - shuttle arrived quickly. Staff was very nice; restaurant on premises (able to grab a quick bite to eat after we arrived). Shuttle available to cruise port. Room was clean. Would stay there again
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Peg
"More like a motel than a hotel"
Convenient location - right off a concrete ramp. I had one of the least good rooms in the place so maybe I'm prejudiced. Of course no opening window or fresh air or view, that old air freshener motel smell. Disappointing breakfast, but the staff were friendly and helpful
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Dean
"Overnight in FXE"
I stayed on the hotel for two nights (separate reservations). First room was nice,clean and cool. The second room was nice but somebody smoked on the past and the odor still hurts.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Jean Pierre
"Old hotel."
This hotel has been fixed up a little. More than $10 a day to leave your car. Dining room is dirty and the selections for breakfast are few....There were ants and hairs on the table. The transfers to the cruise port and back were good. I probably would not stay there again. The main plus is that it is located very close to the cruise terminal.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015