All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5678 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Three Stars - no way"
reasonable price. Room was fairly clean. There is no way this should be considered a three star hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Hotel upgrade"
The hotel needs a upgrade my room door wouldn't stay closed enough you could see the day light through the cracks of the door there was not enough towels in room and kept seeing these little white and red bugs not bedbugs but some kind of bugs. The good hotel room service was prompt when asked for bedding and it's on the main strip only good thing. The price was to high for condition
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"improving"
Overall my stay was perfect for what I paid for. The room was cleaned and definitely make sure you request a room that was newly renovated. The beds were comfortable and all the necessities needed in a room, fit my needs just fine. The pool was clean and the spa, a little too much chlorine though. The bar was close to the pool and stock with drinks and other items. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel.had a breakfast buffet and cafe but I didn't visit any of those areas of the hotel. Also if you are an old town fan, you are very close if you rather walk there. Overall this hotel fit my needs.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Christalene
"great motel"
i stay here every time i go to orlando and have a great time every time. great motel every time.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
gregory
"I have had better!!!"
The room we stayed in had problems with the door staying in a closed position, therefore it wouldn't lock. The AC never reached a comfortable setting and it was hot all night. The light would not turn on by the window and the exhaust fan didn't work. The room had a old smell and the beds were small and uncomfortable. We read the reviews and someone mentioned not to stay in the rooms in the back. Unfortunately, when we arrived late due to traffic, that is exactly where we were placed. :(
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
TERESA
"Good and Bad"
Positives: Fort style bedding for the kids, and they have there own tv to watch. Nice lobby, store, and arcade. Pool area was nice and clean. Breakfast was good but crowded. Things that could improve: King size bed was not very comfortable. Dead bugs inside the light fixture in the bathroom. Bathroom floor was dirty. Some employees rode a golf cart by our door for hours over and over during our stay.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Very Good"
The customer service was so good people very kind!the room cleanliness was perfect, they came every day to clean and change the towels, we use the pool and was good, delicious breakfast. We was happy with the stay, the hotel need some maintenance and they are remodeling, but the rest good! My son has very fun. we stay at the upgrade part!
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Adriana
"Great family vacation"
Great time my kids love it. Great pool. Great staff very friendly. Great place for a family vacation.
4 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Ada
"Will stay there again"
I loved this hotel!! Will definitely stay here again.. I only have 1 complaint, they need new beds. They are small and a bit uncomfortable.. Buy other than that i loved it there and I recommend it to everyone looking to stay in kissemmee.. Great location by the way
6 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Angelica
"Shuttle problems, hotel OK, Deli awful onsite,"
Our two complaints would be the shuttle runs only twice at 7:25am(but was always 1/2 hour late) and 7:45 pm to universal. It was often overcrowded and people actually fought for a seat. It was an uncomfortable 40 minute trip a few times on an overcrowded shuttle. This would be very difficult if you had young children and that is how the hotel is advertised. We managed as we had a teenager, so for the price it was Ok for us. The service at the hotel in the deli and at the desk giving directions to local area places was inefficient, slow, they did not care if they had these jobs or not and it really showed. The pool was nice, the place was pretty clean, ground keeper people were nice, Old Town FL provided us fun tourist shopping and eating a 5 minute walk away. I would hesitate to bring small children if you want to use shuttle .
5 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Just wanted to rest..."
When we arrived at check in our room was not ready. In fact, was not ready over an hr later & weren't sure when it would be ready. We ended up canceling reservation & leaving. Their reasoning was they were busy during spring break. Understandable, but they aren't the only ones on a time schedule.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Beth
"Dissatisfied"
Website was very misleading. The outside doors etc.needs a facelift, when we got into our room I really didn't want to stay but we had paid for 4 nights my first impression was the room was full of older furniture and it was just put it there because they had no where else to put it...I slept on the HARDEST worn out mattress I think I have ever laid on.I will not stay with them again...
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Wendell
"my opinion"
Awesome
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Cory
"Profiting of parents."
Booked a room what I thought would be a good place for my family, due to the family oriented advertising. Turns out it's more of a money pit, for parents. No free continental breakfast, not even free coffee, nothing is free. Rude night staff. There are better deals.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
brian
"Not again in my lifetime!"
The one positive comment I have is...the hotel is just minutes from the Disney parks. They were under staffed for check in, then you have to listen to a sales pitch for their sister resort. The pictures on the website must have been taken when it first opened as it is really old and run down. It even has an old musty odor when you go in the room. Even with the air condition set on high, it is not even cool. I tried plugging my cell phone charger in different outlets and it would just fall out so even the outlets are old! The small refrig and microwave are plugged into a power strip rather than directly in the wall. The switch for the bathroom light is on the outside wall, behind the door...very hard to find! The tub area had mold and rust! And only a few minutes of hot water, then it goes to cold. Housekeeping will knock on your door at 9am, even if you have the "do not disturb" on the door. I will never stay here again!
3 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Helen
"Needs help"
Bathroom needs to be redone. Rugs r dingy n worn. Toilet did not flush well. Please fix this place up it needs it
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Violet
"Budget Hotel"
Good hotel if you are on a budget, old rooms (they working on renovate) lights on the room were damage and there was a rusty hole in the sink (room 805) and the worst is the service from the front desk and guest service desk, they do need to get a train in customer service, location is grate and the pool is also good, if they care a little more about customer service this will be a grate place.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Rafael
"The adventure"
Was very good but they need to remodeling the rooms left
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"had a blast"
Overall it was a peaceful stay at Seralago!! Our A/C was out the night we arrived and they had it fixed the next day when we made it back to the hotel!
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great location n great staff"
This was a 3 night trip, to enjoy the theme parks. They are updating their rooms. There is bus service near by, fast food even amuse tvs for the kids. I have stayed across the street at the Radisson and paid 3 x as much. This is a great spot.
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Nicholas
"A very clean room."
We stayed for 3 nights. It was a good experience overall. The cleaned room was definitely a plus.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Willie
I was overall happy with our stay at this location. This locations is minutes away from the parks which was nice. There are plenty of places to eat and it's right next door to old town. The rooms were nice and my kids loved them kids suite. One thing I want happy with was the fact that when you eat at there breakfast buffet the tip was automatically added. The staff was all friendly and rooms were cleaned daily. My kids also enjoyed the pools and tennis court while there. I would go back again.
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Danielle
"run down"
Make out is the name of the game at this hotel!
5 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"."
Friendly staff but the hotel needs updating. Beds not very comfortable. Shuttles to Disney Parks could leave and pick up more often. Overall, would stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"hotel was OK"
the room was small and the bathroom was tiny. the door barely missed the toilet when you closed it. It was a little tight. Room was very plain. The kids "suite" was cute and the kids loved it. so that part was really nice.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Good place to stay!"
Second stay at this hotel. Nice place, clean, and close to any and everything you need. Will keep coming back to this place.
8 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Beatrice
"Happy!"
The room was old school, but very clean and in the middle of everything. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Christina
"horrible"
Room was a mess. The cable TV did not work. Roaches in room. Will never stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Just ok"
It was ok for one night.very noisy hard to get to sleep. I wouldn't stay there again
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"OK"
The bed looks not clean enough.But the price is cheap. So it's Ok.
2 night trip Mar 17, 2015
Minghao
"Seralago is disappointing"
They gave me a room in a building almost half a block away from the main hotel. Looked like an old hotel that was taken over by Seralago. The room was ugly! Nothing like the rooms pictured on the site. The toilet kept getting stopped up and the shower only let out warm water, not hot, and with hardly any pressure. I will never go back to that hotel again.
5 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Jose
"."
Hotel is outdated. Dont see the purpose of paying resort fee if it is not a resort or nothing compaired to it.
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Joel
"No assigned parking spaces."
Well the building looks n is in good condition but the rooms were crape. The rugs had a bad smell. The ceiling were rusty n looking old. The wall outlets were all falling apart. Everything was just old n falling down or very rusty. But what I didn't like at all was the fact that the rooms didnt have assigned parking spaces. One of the night i arrived to the hotel very late n my parking was taking by some one that was not even staying at the hotel n i had to drive all the way to the back of the hotel to finally find one empty. It was 1am with 3 minors n had to walk around from the back of the hotel to get to my room. Not so good. Ugggghhhhh.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Brenda
"King room is lovely"
The check in service we had was pretty bad, not very friendly, but the room was nice and cozy. The neighborhood was okay, but I don't think I would bring kids there. Overall, I enjoyed my time there, just wish I would've had friendlier service when checking in.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Rachel
"Hey its a 2 to 3 star hotel"
This hotel isn't bad,if you don't have higher expectations.The rooms could use some overhaul,but for the lower price and the close distance to Disney makes it ok.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
jamie
"Ok, not Great."
Got there after a long last day at Disney. Lobby and front desk staff are nice. Problem was my key did not work. Room I was given was the farthest away you could get. When I went back, the lady at front desk reprogrammed the key and still did not work. I heard another guest complaining about the same problem. Security had to open the door to the room about an hour after I got to the hotel. Unacceptable to say the least. Location is great, 15 minutes from Disney and many places to eat around the hotel. Only stayed one night and the room key situation did not help my impression of this hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Ernesto
"nice hotel and location"
Very clean, staff was super friendly. Had trouble with our a/c and was fixed right away. Beds could use some updating, but ok.
4 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Lori
"you get more for your money"
Just needed a short getaway. This was a good stop along my way.
2 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"Not good"
Far from what we were expecting
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Good hotel for big groups and a bit of shut eye"
We stayed in the suite that was good for 8 people. It was spacious. The only downer was that the sleeper sofa was so uncomfortable that you can literally feel the springs poking your back. Aside from that, good hotel to stay at if you're just there to get some shut eye.
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"A nice place to stay"
Nice rooms and location. Clean and kids eat free at the restaurant. The only bad thing is the check in was ridiculous! Only 2 people working the counter and people lines up out the door.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Paula
"spring break"
Went with grandkids they had a blast. Will definitely be back. We had the kids suite, room was good beds were comfortable only complaint and not a big one is the part where the bunk beds and twin bed were it was hot.
pamela
"simple but well priced"
Good low cost place to stay and shower while visiting theme parks.
Michele
"cheap. get what you pay for."
Nothing other than a cheap stay.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Dustin
"Great Price with plenty to do in the area."
Better than expected. Pool and pool bar/cafe were open til midnight which was a plus. Our room was renovated for the most part. Very clean and great service. Store/cafe on site, gameroom, laundry, etc... awesome deal.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
yliana
"dissapointed"
Offered complementary breakfast. However they wanted to chage us for bteakfast. Very dissapointed. Better and cheaper breakfast in Ihop.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Rude staff!"
The front desk people were rude!!
4 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Family Place"
I stay here whenever possible. The staff is always friendly and it's close to everything. My kids like Funspot, my wife and I like that we don't have to drive a lot to find places to shop and eat. will be staying again soon.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Aaron
"Great room & hotel for the price!"
Older hotel, but GREAT for the money and right next door to Old Town and The Fun Spot. We had a great stay and WILL be back our next visit to Kissimmee.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Nickie
"Saralogo hotel"
The hotel is filthy dirty
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015