All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
5678 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"disney vacay 2015"
Loved the location... location is everything
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"vac"
nice place clean roon hotel
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
william
"OK"
The rug was wet next to the A/C and window
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Carmelo
"vacation"
Staff was amazing
7 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Regenia
"Very satisfied"
Very affordable but possibly in need of some upgrades to the rooms. Comfortable and clean though.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
MarQuisha
"Emergency stay"
We stay at the hotel because we have broken pipe and we don't have choice!!! But we enjoy the time with the family☺️
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Roberto
"could have been better"
Had to change rooms multiple times due to card key system not working, and the a/c in several units did not work. The pizza and wings were great.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"aau /espn"
there working, room keys didn't work, hotel is old ( no maintenance program)
5 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Greg
"Seralago Update"
I have stayed at this location many times over the last 30 years. They have finally given the rooms a minor facelift. New TV's (flat screens finally. No HD channels). New dressers and desk/table combo. Lighting in the room is atrocious with 3 lamps with very minimal LED output. All dimming. No light whatsoever over the desk table combo. Bathroom fixtures remain the same. Multiple layers of paint visible on the bathroom door jams. Problems the day I arrive and the day I left with the security readers on the doors. Took over a half hour to get me into the room I was assigned. Parking lot roadway needs paving or a re-seal. Convenient location. It is not, even in peak season a $100 a night room. Resort Fee(?) varies widely.
4 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"nasty"
bathrooms really dirty and staffs very rough
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Angela
"Nice staff, old property"
Very old motel-style property that has been partially fixed up and repainted. It is inexpensive and they are clearly going after families on a very tight budget. The Good: Very friendly staff. Free shuttle to Disney and Sea World. The pool in my complex was very clean and plenty of chairs. Whirlpool/hot-tub that I did not try. The main complex also has a designated kiddy pool. My room was clean but nothing special. They do have wine & beer available for purchase. Lots of fast food and sit-down restaurants in the area, several within walking distance. Not so good: IF you need wi-fi do not come here. Connecting is difficult and keeps dropping out after only a couple of minutes.The breakfast "buffet" is cheap but not free for adults (is free for children) and was not very good. My room was the very back of the farthest room-block "square." This was the area they were bringing all the things they had taken out of the rooms they were renovating, sidewalk and had old, nasty, dirty and MOLDY air conditioning units, mini-fridges ect. You had to walk past old guest rooms they were using as storage and work areas where all the carpeting and wallpaper had been torn out.They all looked nasty, damp and moldy. Also since at the back of the property, was not the nicest area. In all the room I had was not really a step up from a Motel 6, one of which is right across the street and they have a pool also.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Donald
"so so"
went with my son to disney world and here. the rooms looked like they haven't been updated since the 60s. only modern things were the microwave and minifridge. the room itself was very so so, not like the pictures o0nline.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
marty
"TERRIBLE"
Overall terrible! I don't recommend anyone staying there. The system was down I had to wait 2 hours to get a room. In the middle of the night around 3am someone tried to come in
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Fredline
The hotel was a great price. However the hotel is in need of upgrading. Would stay there again. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
5 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Sandra
"Trip for 2"
It was very nice. Just wanted a night away together had jacuzzi and pool open late , good food in food court , lots of things for kids to do so would take them next time . Only problem was rooms need to be updated and vacuumed better . But overall for a night away it was nice for the price.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Great Value!"
A friend and I stayed 2 nights and enjoyed a safe, comfortable stay. The ac worked fine, plenty of hot water and great water pressure in shower! The hotel shows a little age but we got affordable price, great location, and more amenities than we had time to enjoy. Beds and pillows were comfy. Mini fridge did not cool so good, but ice machine was working great right down the hall. Microwave worked fine. We would definitely stay there again. Friendly staff were very accommodating.
2 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
Janet
It was ok. You get what you pay for.
"blah"
We didn't get the room that I booked online, the cost was different at check in then when I booked online, the lady at check in didn't know what she was doing, we were locked out in the middle of a storm because of the storm
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Florida Resident Disney Passholders Favorite Hotel"
This has become one of our favorite places to stay when visiting Disney parks. As Florida residents & annual passholders, it's nice to have a reasonably priced hotel option that we like, since we are up there rather frequently. We have stayed at other budget-friendly hotels in the area & they are no comparison to Seralago.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Lee
"Very upset."
When I checked in my hotel room was old. It wasn't like the pics. I had a old TV. The cable didn't work my clock in the room didn't work. The tub was leaking and had a brown stain in the tub. The furniture was very old outdated. The water was Luke warm it never got hot. I was very upset. I would never recommend this hotel and I was never stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Wrong choice for us."
We waited in line for 25 minutes to get checked in. Ended up with a second floor room and had stairs to climb. There weren't any electrical plugs near the bed so we had to use ingenuity to plug in the CPap machine. The light on the right side of the bed could not be plugged in so therefore it didnt work. On a positive side, the bed was comfortable. Probably would not stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
"worst stay ever"
We didn't have key access the entire stay. We had to wait some times more than 30 mins for security yo open the door.
Lorilie
"sheets had stains."
Bathroom was dirty. Bad service
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Gina
The beds were all springs and felt like they haven't been changed since the 1980's. Comfort was below a 1 star but that was the lowest I could go.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Kimberly
"Not so good"
Everything good except the room, the room had such a bad smell mix if dirtyness with cigarettes, what can i say. When the room service people came, they took away all our clean towells and lft only one for the 4 of us, thank god o had brought my own. The only good thing, the lication of the hotel, near everything you need including all discount and outlet place for all good brands
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
zoallet
"Yuck"
Room was outdated and grimy. I will not return
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Old and dirty"
Good staff but this hotel is a dump. Old dirty rooms.
7 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Not worth it to stay there."
I have stayed at this hotel 3 times prior and I have to say that the hotel has just been run down. Room was not made 1 day, extremely sticky floor the worst I have ever seen, beds desperately need to be replaced as 1 night I actually felt a spring on my hit my back and I found a small roach crawling on the floor. I had prepaid so I didn't want to pay for another room somewhere else. Like I said I have stayed here before and you can tell they haven't invested in the hotel and just let it run down. What a shame because I actually liked staying there before. You can find a better hotel for what they charge their in that same area.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Jaime
"dissatisfied"
The staff was not very helpful. They have 3rd parties for laundry service and 3rd party for the game room. Would not help in either case. The bartender was not helpful either. The room was Hot . We had a split room for the kids and it was hot on their side.
7 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
erierika
"great place for kids and adults"
It was a great stay at Seralago.nice clean pool, hot tub jets were only working one side so if more than two people were in it wasn't helpful. But overall great location next to amusment park for kids and miniature golf for kids and plenty of restaurants.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
jerry
"Good stay at Sera Lago"
We had a good visit overall, the only real negative was with the transportation company and has been addressed separately. While the hotel is need of maintenance it is still serviceable. A/C was nice and cold, room clean and smelled fresh.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Roger
"Full of amenities for kids!"
Very fun and convenient for kids
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
JoLynn
"Wait until the renovation is completed!!"
The room was nothing like the pictures that were posted online. The room was more of a old motel rather than a nice hotel & suites. The room had a horrible, old, moldy, and smoky smell, the beds and linen were old like back in the 60s, and the bathroom was not nice at all. I did not want to touch nothing at all. I called to complain about the room and was told that they were still renovating the hotel and the area I was assigned to had not been started yet. I asked to be reassigned to the new area and was told that there were no more vacancies in the newly renovated area. I was moved to another room in the same area which the odor was better, however everything else was still the same. Not a good experience at all.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"used to be good but definately needs alot of work"
Booked a suite got there and there was black hair all over comforters and bugs buy the sink and mold in the tub!asked for another suite didn't have one available said we could get adjoining rooms but it was next door no big deal until the air conditioning went out in our room have stayed here before with no problems but after this one probably will not Sta again.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Jasen
"Fair price for a good nights sleep."
Desk service people nice, but a little slow do to equipment problem. Hotel a little on the old side but a good value for the money spent. I usually complain about the cost due to the time spent in the hotel,since most of our time is at the amusement park.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Never Again"
Hotel was old and nasty there was a huge crack under the door where bugs could come in. Our door would not lock so they gave us another room that was just as bad. People were outside yelling and cursing could not wait until morning to get the heck outof there!!! Never again will we stay here.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nightmare of a Night Never Again"
Had to be changed to different room from 151 to 234. In 151 on the inner curtain was a yellow jacket bee the size of Mt entire thumb. I have pictures to prove it. I called 4 times each the front desk extension and on call management with no answer. On my fifth attempt to front desk a rep told me if I want to change rooms. When I hung up my six year old comes screaming from bathroom. Silver fish up the tub drain and Ttrap flies on the walls. When to exchange room, tenant refused to see photos. In room 234, the lights over the nightstand and by tv wall were burned out. Only vanity bath and stand alone lamp worked. The Ac would not cool properly. Door of entrance broken never shut properly. It was uncomfortable the beds and no support from the pillows. We never slept the whole. It was so tough for her and I to function at work.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Great Value and Price"
Great price, Clean Room, Nice pool and bar at pool!
2 night trip Jun 9, 2015
The hotel room was nice and clean but the grounds were not as clean as they could be, older hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
"Nice to crash for a couple of days"
Nice place, need some update but the good thing is that there is a lot of remodeling happening
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Luis
"Nice Getaway"
We just needed a night away... Perfect location close to a whole bunch of eateries, we enjoyed Old Town n Fun Spot, then the pool n hot tub.... It was a nice stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Jacqueline
"Not so content!"
The air conditioning was damaged, I notified them in the a.m. To please have it fixed. I came back in the evening and the air was not fixed. The rooms need to be remodeled and air conditions have to be replaced... For NEW ones.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Nice location, not bad for the price"
When I first rented the room, the person at check in was not very polite. She was a little upset that someone (Michelle, I think that was her name) had not come to give her her break. It was extremely unprofessional to have someone in the reception (First impression of a company) that did not even say "Thank you for coming to Seralago." All I kept hearing is "where is she? I am about to walk out! I need my break! etc." When I get my room, it was not ready! I had to drag all of my stuff that I had just carried upstairs back to the car to go back to the office and get another room. Steve, was nice enough to give me a free upgrade and locate me closer to the pool and thank God Michelle had left to her break.
Hilda
"June 10-15"
Descent Hotel for the price. Friendly staff
5 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Christina"
Room was okay and hotel service was great!! The room we were in needed updating but was large.Didn't like that rooms were outside like a motel. Looks like they are remodeling so should be a lot better in the future.
Christina
"Good place to crash!"
Me and my friends needed a hotel to crash for Star Wars weekends and this place certainly came in handy. The price was right, the room was clean, and the water pressure was really good. It was quiet, which was all we could ask for as we were just using it to sleep and shower. Me and my friends needed a hotel to crash for Star Wars weekends and this place certainly came in handy. The price was right, the room was clean, and the water pressure was really good. It was quiet which was all I asked considered we were just there to sleep. The wifi was pretty spotty and my cell phone didn't get good reception there (what did we do before Internet?) so I couldn't use my iPad or laptop but what the heck. The front desk was VERY friendly. They aren't the Hilton but they make up for it by being very nice. Having 2 refrigerators in the room was nice! It wasn't the most modern hotel on 192 but it got the job done.
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Adam
"Honest review"
Well it was only a stop place for us on our way to Miami, not the best place to stay but also not the worst. If your staying for a longer time maybe think about another choice, if it's just a resting place then ok.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"bed bugs"
dirty room, bed bugs, old mattresses with holes in the bed
4 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"NO!!"
3 stars is a joke. Bugs were fun. Nobody cares!
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015