All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
7300 W Irlo Bronson Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"CLOSE TO DISNEY"
HOTEL CHECK IN WAS QUICK WITH VERY FRIENDLY HOST HOTEL APPEARED TO HAVE BEEN RECENTLY REMODELED AND PAINTED, EVERYTHING WAS VERY CLEAN.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
ERVIN
"BEST REASONABLE PRICED HOTEL"
AMAZING if you re worried about booking a hotel for the fact that it may be different from the pictures or may be just plain disgusting THIS ISNT THE CASE. The beds were comfortable and most of all CLEAN. Everything in the room was clean and tidy. In my opinion it is nicer than it looks in the photos. Definitely staying here again whenever I get the chance
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Cheap and best"
It was the cheapest that I got for my sudden trip :)
4 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Rajashekar
"meh"
nice hotel too bad hot tub was full of dirt and converted into landscape
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
It was great! The staff was very friendly...We needed extra towels called the front desk and they delivered them to us within 5 minutes. Beds are extremely comfortable.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Stay was okay . I didn't want room service everyday but when the third day came I did but they didn't refill the toilet paper not the towels and I had to go to the lobby to get them. That was an inconvenience. Overall was okay.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Nightmare of a trip"
Do not stay here. My Range Rover was stolen from the parking lot.
5 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Donald
I looked at my confirmation to see if it was too late to cancel when I arrived because the outside looked so bad. I was convinced it had to be nasty inside, but luckily the rooms were nice. The lady at check-in was very nice, but the only one working. She kept answering phone calls and it took a while to check-in which was frustrating.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Getaway"
We had stayed here before and liked it. The room was nice and there were three nice size heated pools.The shower was good and ther was a refrigerator in the room.The staff was frendly.The only thing that I would be a negative is that they had replaced all the hot tubs with gazebos over two and a childrens pool where the third one used to be. There is also not a microwave in the rooms.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"A comfortable and pleasant stay!!!"
It was A pleasant stay. We stayed a week ago. Staff were very helpful and polite. The room was clean. The pillows and bed were comfortable. The hotel was near restaurant's and shopping. They are only 7 minutes from Disney world which was a plus. The cost of the room was very affordable. The pool area's which are three were clean. The pool towels were available at the pool area. We went to the larger pool which was heated. We enjoyed swimming there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We are coming back to celebrate my daughter's birthday soon. Can't wait!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
rose
"Would not stay again..."
Room was ok. Hotel is not a Resort or a spa but I was still charged a service fee for my paper thin tuna sandwich in the grill restaurant (Diner).
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Sandra
"Not a spa or hot tub on site"
It was not a spa!!!! It needed updating..it was more like a motel than a resort
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"The outside is deceptive: is pretty nice inside!"
The outside of the hotel is an immediate "turn-off" but the inside of the rooms was wonderful. The bathtub had some stains, otherwise it was definitely clean. We were only staying one night, but were pleased enough. We did have an issue of being told that we could catch a bus from Epcot in the afternoon (Walt Disney World) and found out after waiting OVER AN HOUR, that the bus did not come until after 10:00pm! Was informed at check-in that the "girl was new, and should not have told us that..."; the young lady at the desk was VERY apologetic - made it "better" but did not give us back the 2.5 - 3 hours of the day at Disney that we lost because of it. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Virginia
"Very good value"
Bathroom was tiny, but other than that, the room was nice and clean. Older hotel but, maintained or renovated quite nicely.
6 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"son's 1st Disney vacation"
Hotel, location, and staff were great. Would definitely return to this hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
scarlet
"Disney trip"
We stayed for 5 nights, room was clean, beds were comfortable, housekeeping was excellent, kids enjoyed the volleyball court and pool, I will definitely be recommending this hotel
5 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Tracy
"quality of services"
Very comfortable
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
jose manuel
"No sleep"
The beds were very uncomfortable
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
JACQUI
I really enjoyed staying at this hotel it was clean comfortable family friendly close to everything I would def stay there again
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Renea
"Highly disappointed"
The staff was rude and the rooms were dirty. Don't let the online pictures fool you.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Marcia
"Great hotel!!!!"
I was a little hesitant at first to stay here because of the mixed reviews but it doesn't have a 4 (excellent) for nothing! Yeah, if your looking for a high rise 5 star hotel this isn't it, however, this hotel exceeded my expectations! It was very close to Disney parks, dining, shopping etc. My daughter LOVED the pool! They cleaned it every day. The rooms aren't huge but they are very clean and nice. Comfortable beds (they look just like they do in the pictures). Toilet and shower room is a little small but how long are you really in there for?? The sink space is very big which I liked. Overall for the money I paid this was definitely worth it! I would definitely stay again.
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Autumn
"Nice little spot"
This place from the outside looked sketchy but once we checked in all was good. I had none of the other problems that other reviews speak of and I was there for 6 days. The Keurig in our room was great addition and perk to our stay. Beds were pretty comfy and my only complaint would be parking if you get there late don't expect a good parking space
5 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Much more than I paid for"
Great pric great room......however house keeping was slipping this time around. My third time there I was expecting my too to be cleaned daily. They didn't. But once I notified the front desk they definitely handled it. Truthfully the hotel was great just one oversight but still worth every penny
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Ron
Excellent!!!
4 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Arzuman
"Poor"
We checked into maingate resort and spa. Looking At the reviews we thought it looked great. How ever when we go there we quickly learned they forgot about the spa. The room was clean but was wet and musty. Three days later I am still stuffed up.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Ronald
"Retro Chic.."
The appearance of the hotel's exterior was something out of the 1950's. Like a 2 story motel. However, once you stepped into your room, it was like a nice 4 star resort. The front desk was very helpful and this place is Very close to Walt Disney World..5 minure drive!
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Catherine
hotel service was always a 30 minute wait due to large number of people checking in and out, food in the one restaurant that was open was of low quality. The hotel lists a bar, but the staff does not include a bartender, the staff could not even tell us what was available, always answering we have only well. I asked for a bourbon and coke and you would have thought I was speaking a foreign language.
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"avoid the playground."
the rooms were clean. For the price range and motel type the beds were clean, the floors weren't stained and the bathroom was very clean. Towels were replaced and beds were made when we came back. management made us pay upfront which was weird. the playground had a lot if ash in the sand from smokers using it as a giant ashtray so my husband and daughter had to wash their legs and hands as it was completely black with ash. we dust use any of the other amenities. I was conveniently located just off of the Disney exit and took us less than 5 minutes to get to Magic kingdoms parking lot
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
The rooms was comfortable and clean but tight. I went to the front desk for more wash clothes they told me they were out and besides the whole entire maingate resort ice machines wasn't working atleast three of my days I had to buy ice bags disappointed overall everything else was okay it's worth your money if you get it for the low....
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
brandi
"Great deal"
So it's not a resort and it has no spa but the room for the rate was amazing! Comfy beds, clean room and awesome location if you are going to any of the Disney parks. Really close and no traffic in either direction at any time.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Maria
"Not Bad :)"
If your looking for a reasonably priced clean hotel to stay during AAU Event at ESPN center, this is a great place to stay.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Kimberly
"Stay at a Disney Resort"
The hotel was not what we expected. After we registered we went to the room. We had made these reservations several months before our vacation. The room was towards one of the last buildings under the stairs. Upon entering the hotel room smelled extremely musky. There is only one pool and it was a distance to our room. We went back to check in which took a long time. Then we were given another room that was supposed to be an upgrade. It was a distance from the parking lot but the pool was outside our room. Prior arriving to the new room we inquired about a refrigerator and microwave. We were told at the registration desk that every room has one of each. There was no microwave. The room only had 2 towels and there was 4 of us. The carpet was stained. The bathroom was so small our 5 year old granddaughter didn't even fit. No service for the supposedly Wifi The pool was not a resort quality pool. Also, the maid knocked on our door at 9:00 am. Thete was no privacy sign.The next day we went to the front office to check out early. We were planning on staying 4 nights. The one good thing was that we got a full refund including the 1 night we stayed. For about $20 more a night we got rooms at a Disney resort which had some many more amenities that it made up for the money difference.
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Good deal for the money."
This hotel based on reviews seems hit or miss, I guess I hit it just right. From looks of the hotel I was worried that I had made a big mistake for me and my wife for the week, but once I got in my room my perception changed. Yes this hotel(resort) is a little dated but its really nice compared to some i have been in. A lot of reviews speak of ac not working but if you know how to work it it is just fine, water worked well, staff speaks very little English, but I speak very little spanish, so I can deal with it, this was a really nice place for the money, only complaint is if you get to room late expect bad parking space.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
The hotel was noisy.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nice and easy"
It was a great stay. I will be back. The key did not work at first. I had to go back to the lobby to get a another key/card. Nothing more than that. Just keep the newly renovated rooms looking good.
6 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Bargain"
Great rate and great location. Would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Devlon
"GREAT VALUE!"
Clean. Spacious. Great location!! Beats Disney All Stars Resorts by $80 a night! Will be staying here again.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Not one complaint!
5 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
cheryl
"Very Clean&Cold"
I really enjoyed my stayed very cleaned and the room ac was awesome very cold....
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Bradley
"Nice room."
Nice clean updated room. Only complaint was Housekeeping knocking on the door at 8:30 am and then again at 9am to clean the room. Check out was at 11am.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
Shirley
Great stay but internet was so poor I had to find another hotel for my second and third week.
4 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Blair
It was good in general, I did not give the 5 because of the lack of maintenance in the public areas.
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Nice hotel for the price. Only complaint is that it has no elevators.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Shelby
"Beat value and location for Disney!"
Wow! Great room and value. Closest hotel to Disney that isn't on their resort list. 2 free shuttles to the park that were available in the morning and at night. Beds were comfy and there was a couch as well. No microwave but they have some nearby. Huge resort with 3 pools. Would stay again!
4 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"A winner."
I had researched a lot of hotels in the area and price range. I saw that Maingate had the most favorable feedback. It did not disappoint. We were extremely pleased with the room, the staff, the lovely pool and patio area, and most of all the price. I would totally recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Audrey
"disney vacation"
Rooms were clean nice comfortable beds and bedding. Good price. Only bad thing was they were doing construction early in the morning.. would stay there again definitely. .
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
margie
the worst hotel ever
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
ABDUL H
good place to stay with family
8 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Phonsine
"Great place"
USA Track and Field event
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Garnell
"Week vacation with kids"
Don't let the outside fool you rooms are nicely remodeled, staff was great
6 night family trip Jul 12, 2015