All hotels in Highland Beach, Florida, United States of America
2809 S Ocean Blvd, Highland Beach, FL, 33487, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Delicious food
    Great pool
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Very nice and very clean. The staff is excellent"
It is a small Hotel with all amenities. Nice updated. Clean. The hotel staff very friendly. Nice bar and good food at the restaurant.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
streit
"Best hotel I've stayed in Florida."
Great hotel. Excellent service.
4 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
edward
"Mostly Good - Unless You're a Smoker"
It's a smoke free hotel, which is good, but given it's right on the beach, an outdoor area accommodating smokers would have been nice; great view of the ocean from the restaurant; no real closet in the room, just an open recessed nook with hangers. Not the first time I've seen that, but not elegant. All in all, a good place to stay.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great winter getaway"
My husband and I just returned from Delray Sands Resort. We went for a short escape from our Buffalo winter. The hotel is beautiful, rooms recently redone. It is a very peaceful and relaxing place. Don't bother paying the extra $300 or $400 for an ocean view, or a room with a balcony that overlooks the pool. Our room overlooked the back parking lot, which was fine with us. In the evening we went down to the pool with our beach bag filled with snacks and drinks, and enjoyed the pool and hot tub, which at night are lit up and beautiful. Several nights it was just us at the poolside except for people at the bar. The beach is wonderful and clean. You are able to rent an umbrella for $10 a day, which we did. For shopping and dining, you can go to Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Del ray and a shopping strip on Atlantic Ave. It pretty much was couples in their late 40's and up, but there was also a few younger families with children. You will not be disappointed.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"loved it"
Absolutely Love this hotel...Everything was beautiful and the staff was amazing!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Ashley
"Beautiful hotel right on the beach."
The hotel is newly remodeled and gorgeous. Right on the beach. Nice pool and hot tub. Kids (and parents) loved it! Beautiful views of beach. Short drive to downtown Delray Beach. Great place!!
"nice hotel. needs little changes."
We had a great time at the Delray Sands. Beautifully maintained beaches. Great views. Recently renovated. Marble floors. Helpful staff. Restaurant has great food. Bar outside is gorgeous.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Fantastic view overlooking ocean. Perfect Sunrise"
The ocean front room was fantastic. The newly renovated dining room was beautiful nd the views fabulous! Delicious food and wonderful wait staff. Would definitely come back.o
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
cheryl
"We were pleasantly surprised"
We had a gr8 time. Everything A-OK. Gr8staff helped. Good food.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Florida 2015"
We loved it all except the wireless connections in our room. We were not able to connect easily and when we did connect, it did not stay connected. We reported this issue to staff. They gave us a number to call. We did not get the issue resolved. Spent a lot of time trying.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Ray
"Didn't want to leave"
On the beach. Out of this world cuisine and service. Smaller boutique hotel which I loved. My only complaint might be there no magazines or paperbacks for sale, although there were newspapers.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"DelRay Sands"
Accommodations were exceptional and staff was very friendly and helpful.
4 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
mike r
"Great Little Get-Away"
This is the second time we stayed at the Delray Sands Resort. It's a small resort nearby with a lot of class. The restaurant is OUTSTANDING!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Christopher
"Beautiful Room & Beach, Amazing Restaurant!"
Our room was a renovated beach front and it was much nicer than other hotels, which are more expensive. The restaurant had amazing food - the seafood was spectacular - and the view from its outdoor patio is better than any other restaurant in Delray. Overall this hotel is a great find!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Escape"
A wonderful quick get away from busy Ft. Lauderdale. Loved the location right on the beach and the view of ocean while sitting in the hot tub! Great place to relax and regroup.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Kimberly
"Delray Sands Resort is a spectacular hidden GEM!"
This is a 5 star experience at 3 star prices. The resort is totally refurbished and the rooms are lovely, comfortable, extremely clean and well decorated. The staff was excellent in every way. We felt like royalty! The restaurant food was so good at 'affordable' prices that the locals were eating there more than the hotel guests! The décor inside and out is spectacular. The pool temperature was perfect. Steps away, the Jacuzzi with waterfall and great view of the beach was perfect. And, the beach was perfect too! The pool, the Jacuzzi and the beach within steps of each other, including your room. Their beachfront 1st floor rooms have terraces with gates that open to your own private lounges! If you desire a quiet, small, cozy, clean, 5 star beach experience, you MUST stay here!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Excellent!!"
Just stayed at the Delray Sands for 4 days. Great experience, front desk, housekeeping, valet services excellent. Room was was recently renovated with flat screen TV and a comortable bed. Great views from the balcony overlooking the pool area and ocean. Location was perfect, close to the action but far away enough to be quite and relaxing. The restaurant and food at the hotel was very good. It's right on the beach, so it's great for walking and hanging on the beach all day and even at night as it's a private beach area with many single family homes nearby. Highly recommend it and will be staying there again.
4 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Jay
"Excellent experience!!!!"
This hotel was a wonderful place to stay!! We came with our truck and trailer hauling our motorcycles and the staff was very accommodating. Everything was wonderful!!! Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone!!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Stunning restaurant"
I have to say the restaurant had just been redone it's the most stunning beautiful decor I've seen in a long time and you are looking at the ocean couldn't have a better view , it is just stunning service was great and friendly well done a great time we had x
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
lisa
"can't wait to come back!!!"
the staff was wonderful- would love to stay there again!!
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"My Heaven on Earth!!!"
I have been coming to this hotel for may years now, and I certainly understand the tremendous efforts they are undertaking to give the hotel a total makeover, so guest be patient with them, they are turning the hotel into a true first class resort hotel! Be sure to step it up and request an ocean view room, your spirit with thank you every morning you wake up to that breathtaking view and your heart with thank you for the peace and tranquility you will feel each evening sipping a nice cold glass of champagne on your ocean view terrace! Really, really, you will thank me!!!! Enjoy, I certainly did.
5 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
We were not made aware the hotel was under construction.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Big Dispointment"
Not aware of the facilities were under renavations when booking. No information about renavations ever mentioned on the web. Had a high expectations after reading the web, such as good food, tropical environment, etc. None delivered. Not a good location if resturants are not available in walking distance. Understand they tried to make it up with free breakfast, free food dilivered services. But Dispointment is dispointments.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Mimi
"Loud. Over-priced. Keep driving..."
For the price there are much better choices. Room was over the valet parking stand. We got no sleep with their constant conversation and the slamming of car doors all night. I am not sure where they got the pictures of the hotel and rooms. They did not belong to the hotel we didn't sleep at!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Liz
"Overcoming challenges"
Recently remodeled rooms were very nice. Lobby and hotel restaurant/bar were undergoing complete renovation (hence not available). Would expect them to be equal to the rest when complete (Dec 2014). Hotel compensated with a well run complimentary continental breakfast and free delivery service from local establishments. Great beach and beach attendant. Pool and spa also excellent. Not many options for hotel in this area convenient to Del Ray Beach yet set a high standard for value and accommodating service.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice Hotel, nice private beach"
I stayed there with my 2 teenagers. Nice hotel, very attentive staff. This hotel is currently under going renovations and the restaurant is not open yet. We were provided with free continental breakfast everyday with fresh fruit, a variety of breads and pastries, cereal, yogurt and a variety of beverages. Good overall experience; location is a little south of Delray Beach with a nice private beach, pool and outdoor hot tub.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"recomend"
the room was new and very nice
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
william
"Beautiful Hotel in Florida."
I love the area and the hotel was wonderful . The beach behind the hotel was amazing and the pool and the spa hot bath incredible. Thank you and I would love to come back again.
4 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Noisy due to construction I would return after job"
Great location. Restaurant closed due to construction great beach nice people
joe
"WONDERFUL WEEKEND AT THE BEACH"
WE ENJOYED THIS HOTEL VERY MUCH EVEN THOUGH IT WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND WE WERE NOT AWARE OF THAT WHEN WE MADE OUR RESERVATIONS. HOWEVER THE STAFF WENT OVERBOARD TO MAKE SURE WE WERE TAKEN CARE OF. EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN AND FRESH, THE OCEAN VIEW WAS AMAZING, BEDS AND BATHS WERE TERRIFIC AND WE DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE. A BIT PRICEY FROM WHAT WE'RE USED TO BUT WELL WORTH IT. WOULD LOVE TO STAY AGAIN.
ABEEMER2
"Mislead"
The hotel was under renovation and it was a mess. I was never told by hotels.com!! Never again!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Maria
"Nice getaway at the beach"
They are in the process of renovating the hotel. the rooms are nice, the staff is very friendly, and the beach access is great.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
I had a problem with valet parking young man. When I was parking he said he was the only one allowed to park cars. I signed a contract with the rental agency stating I was the only driver and yes I parked the car myself. Someone should explain to the valet's that they are there to provide a service. not to badger guests.
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Great hotel on the beach"
It was wonderful. Very helpful staff with great recommendations for eating and snorkeling and directions. Renovation was going on and they did everything they could to compensate for that. We had a small problem with our room the last day and they upgraded us to an oceanfront room!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
william
"Under construction"
Hotels.com failed to disclose that this hotel was undergoing a major renovation. Fortunately, all of the room renovations were complete; therefore, my room was quite nice and comfortable. On the down side, there was no lobby, front desk, bar, restaurant, or other amenity as they were being renovated. It would have been nice to know this ahead of time. $180 after taxes for a hotel under construction in the off-season of South FL is a little high.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"In Transition"
The hotel was under construction which I did not know when I booked the room. So, there was no restaurant, no bar and the hallways and other areas were in various stages of disarray, disrepair or they were just dusty. The staff was sufficiently apologetic, and the hotel had arranged for a catering service to bring everything from food to alcoholic beverages to the guests as a form of "room service". I did not need or use the service. They also offered complimentary valet parking though it was a bit silly as the parking area was extremely small and it took longer to retrieve the car than it would to walk 5o feet and drive away. The room was clean and well-appointed if small and the property is right on the beach in Delray.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Christopher
"Under construction."
Hotel has areas under construction which affects your stay. Hotel admission in a hotel room, no front desk. Parking terrible. Plastic runner on 3rd floor, family member had cane and was afraid of falling.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
vacation, 1st h
"To much construction to keep all of hotel opened."
Hotel check in in a hotel room, no front desk area.elevator small and felt like it was going to fall. Plastic on floor on 3rd floor, half you could walk on, half plastic. Wanted to file a complaint but was told we couldn't because we booked with 3rd party expedia. Paid way to much for this resort.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
vacation, 1st h
"Construction"
The hotel is under construction but never notified us. No eorkout facility. Breakfast was bad and served in an empty hotel room. The pool area was torn up with construction. I'm sure the renovations will be nice when done. But we should have been notified that the current condition of the hotel is a construction zone.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"A1A"
Hotel amenities were reduced due to renovations but the pool, comp breakfast, and car valet were good,. My room was very big, comfortable, clean, and king bed was very comfortable. Staff very pleasant and accommodating. It will be even better when completely renovated. Resort is right on the beach off the renowned coast road A1A and the surroundings are just beautiful. Beaches, water sports, boat rides, and nightlife for sure near by.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"When it's finished, this hotel will be fabulous"
I had a great experience BECAUSE I was upgraded to a recently renovated room, facing the ocean. It was stunningly beautiful. New bed, new everything . . . there are a few things that need to be tweaked (the wi-fi failed to work on either of the two nights that I was there). . . but when all the rooms at the resort are like this, it will be fabulous . . . and likely far more expensive. Location is AWESOME. Not everyone had my experience. I heard a loud, heated argument in the office between a guest and the manager on-duty. The manager was not doing a good job of neutralizing a very angry customer . . . and was, in fact, making it worse. I suspect that if you were in one of the old rooms, your experience was VERY different. Also, having to use the valet parking was kind of a pain. I suspect it was needed because of the construction . . . but it seemed silly since the cars were right outside the front door.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Terri
"Gorgeous hotel at the beach!"
The hotel was undergoing a major renovation but it did not matter. The room was gorgeous, the pool and beach were fabulous which is why we picked this place. The hotel staff was super friendly and efficient. We can't wait to go back and check them out after the reno!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"under renovation"
unacceptable
3 night trip Sep 24, 2014
michelle
"managment needs lots of hands on training"
booked two rooms first night ok, one checked because of despute with credit and remodel was anoaing contraction would not fund our money. 2nd night a balay person came out of the bushess and scared her, she watch him as she got to her room took a picutres of him sleeping in a customers car sad to pay so much for so little. never ever going back even if it was free
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
tracy
"completely satisfied"
And when does that happen? Perfect low-key, family friendly, tasteful hotel on beautiful beach. Friendly and helpful service. Charming valet parking attendants. All for a great price.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Anniversary"
Fantastic loved it great service n food
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Debbie
"Beautiful hotel on beach"
Wonderful, relaxing week long experience until labor day weekend. Up until that point hotel, beach, pool area were all pristine. After Friday check in of numerous families the place was trashed worse than the jersey shore. I don't know if this is a typical weekend or just the holiday, but we left early. I do have to say that our stay during the week couldn't have been better.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
michelle
"Perfect location right at the beach."
Attentive employees. No safety for back door. It has the hardware, but not connected. Prices in the beautiful open-air restaurant are sort of steep. Valet parking is mandatory. Don't like that, because there's no need for.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Tony
"Great Place"
Although we stayed only one night we need a later check-out and we got 2 hours without an added cost. The staff ! We will be back
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014