All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
4099 Valley View Ln, Dallas, TX, 75244, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Terrible experience"
Terrible experience. We had reservations for 2 queens. We had one king bed and a child and an infant. All four of us had to sleep in one bed. The staff was extremely rude I old them my confirmation came with two queens they said hotels.com sent us one king so there is nothing we can do. I asked for a cot, they said they were all out. So our family vacation started out with no sleep.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Al
"A grown up time."
Great and helpful staff. The steak is awesome. Centrally located to Addison, the Galleria mall and easy access to the freeway. I will be back!!
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Marcus
"Review"
adequate for a business hotel
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Barry
"Comfortable & convenient hotel"
Hotel is comfortable & medium size & very easy to get around in. Reasonably priced. Rooms are large & beds very comfortable. Nice happy hour Monday - Friday. Conveniently located. Would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Outstanding comfort in luxury home away from home"
The hotel, the staff, the rooms, even all the way down to the wine glasses at the bar, this hotel is immaculate , and gives off a vibe of class it deserve. It's comfortable, a nd welcoming, and the perfect place to be in a home away from home.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
zac
"Great Hotel and Great staff!"
A romantic getaway and we had a great stay. The night manager was wonderful and the Doubletree Breakfast buffet was really good.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Kathleen
"Full prepaid but was charged $50!!"
I was prepaid thru Hotels.com but I was charged $50 on my credit card. Try to contact the hotel but no reply yet.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Phiong Kim
"Great service"
I prepaid for my room but my credit card was charged an additional $50 when we checked in and I'm not sure why. I will be calling but other than that the stay was great
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Staci
"Girls weekend"
Great breakfast, nice room
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Stayed several times at this hotel and love it. Love the warm cookies you get when you check in. Our AC did not work very good this last stay, but still a great hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great Stay At Double Tree near Galleria Dallas"
I stayed in this hotel for a week. I had a great experience. Hotel staff was courteous and helpful. Facility was clean. Good fitness center. I stayed in executive suite. They provided morning breakfast and evening snack. I did not need to go out for breakfast. They provided drop and pick up from my training center which was 2 miles away.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Dallas trip"
it was fine
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great accomodations"
Fantastic hotel. Had a great time. Very friendly and helpful staff.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Our stay in Dallas"
We always stay at this hotel when we come to visit family because it's close to them and because we like the hotel this time the room was fine but the bed was horrible we were in room 810 and my back killed me the whole time I was there the bed mattress was terrible it was indented on the side closest to the window. I told the front desk that it was not like it had been before and they said all the mattresses are the same not sure if we will continue staying there used to a firmer mattress other than that the hotel is great. From Susie Cooper
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Jeffrey
"Not so clean"
My bathroom was not clean, many hairs on the shower curtain! Yuck
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Cozy stay"
I stayed overnight on Sunday, January 2015. Parking was close to the front door. The hotel was clean and modern. The hotel staff were very friendly. The location is very close to shops/restaurants and easily accessible. The cost for the room was very affordable, especially compared to other nearby hotels. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Good For Business Travelers"
I stayed here one night on a business trip in January 2014. I was pleased with the hotel. DoubleTree normally doesn't disappoint, though. The hotel is laid out around a large glass atrium with a bar/restaurant in the center lobby. The location is nothing special but it's right off the highway and it's easy enough to get where you need to go. I would recommend it for business travelers.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Stephen
"Nice Business or Family Hotel in Good Location"
As someone who travels roughly 120 days/year, I have developed some pretty strict standards when it comes to lodging and this hotel meets them all. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable (great beds!) and clean. Common spaces could use a minor update, but overall, everything is well-maintained and welcoming. I loved the fitness center and for a hotel breakfast, the weekend buffet was very good. Centrally located in North Dallas, there are a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment options nearby. This is a no-frills hotel, but a very, very nice option for business and leisure travel, if you are planning activities in/around Dallas.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Nicole
Stayed over one night while in Dallas. Reception staff very polite, professional and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Had breakfast and was less then desire able. Overall a 3 star hotel in my opinion.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Melaleuca convention 2014"
Please give a special thanks to James the night attendant. I talked to him before our stay to ensure I'd selected the proper location and he put me at ease with his attentiveness and great sense if humor! I was so pleased that that when we came in late at night for our stay that he was there to check us in with the same efficiency.delightful demeanor and smiling face! I was in customer service for years and am always surprised how hard it is for some people in these positions to even look up and pretend they care, so someone like James is a gem!
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Carolyn
"front desk needed improvement"
I've stayed multiple times at this hotel and have always been more than satisfied but I was not so this trip. The second night we were there I tried and tried to get the front desk to arrange for me to pre order breakfast room service for the next a.m..because I do that every time I stay. And NEVER got any help with this. That's always part of my splurge and the front desk put me off.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Connie
"Wonderful Hotel, Mediocre Restaurant - Bar Awful"
The hotel was very nice, very comfortable, and all was wonderful. The only minor minus was the property restaurant with regard to quality of food and service. With so many upscale restaurants nearby, I would skip the hotel Food & Beverage. Food taste was blah, and the service at the bar was terrible. The waitpersons were more interested in chatting with locals than servicing guests.
4 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Wendy
"Good for decent price"
Great staff service, clean room, and a decent bar. Only downside of the room for me was only 1 eeasily accessible outlet to plug 3 people's phones into.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Travis
"Great for my weekend plans"
Safe area..great walking area...excellent staff! Very good food. Comfortable bed. My third time staying here. Can't imagine staying anywhere else when I visit Dallas.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
The bed was very comfortable, and the hotel was nice, but the Internet was slooow. It was a great deal for the price.
Tony
"Pleasant but not great!"
We were greeted by an excellent hotel staff. They were very friendly and efficient. The beds were not as comfortable as most luxury hotels. The pillows were nice. The bathroom looked o.k. but was very small. There was not a microwave or refrigerator in the room. The hotel did not have a hot tub or a heated pool. The hotel was beautiful but did not provide any type of free breakfast. We did enjoy the chocolate chip cookies the staff gave us when we registered. For the price, a person could get more for the money.
GG
"Simply amazing!"
The stay was amazing from beginning to end. The hotel and staff was top of the line.. Loved the warm cookie(s).. Bed was comfy, definitely got a good night sleep. Room was nice and spacious. Will certainly stay again!!
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Eugenia
"Quick Stay"
It was nice, convenient,and very reasonable for a Doubletree! I was there for only a few hours but it was great! Will go back if I was in Dallas again
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jess
"Lots of construction in the area"
Despite all the road construction in the area,the hotel was nice, well located for shopping and the beds were comfy. My only quibble is that the bathroom, although clean and well supplied , was showing its age. The caulking was old, the shower head and taps had very little water pressure and the tub/shower was shabby. I would stay there again but our room seemed dated.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Maureeeng
"slightly dissatisfied"
The hotel was nice, service was ok.. would have been nice if the bed wasn't missing a leg. Woke up middle of the night with the bed rocking back and forth. Not a great night sleep.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"great stay but local construction is horrible"
The hotel stay was very nice and in a great area except for all the construction on and near LBJ freeway.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Gr8 Cookies!"
Loved the cookies. Coffee in the room is great. Room was nice and clean. Not even local calls are free. Don't break your neck getting out of the shower as the the tub floor is about three inches higher than the bathroom floor. Be careful. Nice staff. The Galleria Mall nearby. Highway construction may play havoc on your gps directions.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Darrell
"Very nice place."
Had a great visit, hotel was very nice.Staff and front desk was very helpful.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
wonka321
"Don't ask for cookies"
Over all great place to stay. Only problem we had was when I asked to get our complementary cookies later in the evening because they where so busy when we checked in the man behind desk was so rude and accused me of trying to get more cookies "really" I winded up having to call the 1-800 number and complain but the lady on the phone had the problem fixed fast and my wife got her cookies.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Cam
"Corporate Mediocrity"
The location of this Doubletree next door an enormous Wal-Mart pretty much sums up the experience. The hotel is dated and uninspired, from plastic palm trees to minimally cared for flower beds outside. Attention to detail is minimal. For example, there are no way finding graphics in the elevator lobbies. My 5th floor hallway was hung with The exact same framed print throughout! And the room's lighting was dismal at best, probably the worst reading lighting of any nicer hotel I've ever experienced. The reception staff was adequate, about the best I can say.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Free Internet and Parking"
The hotel staff were friendly and professional. My room was comfortable and clean. I much appreciated the free wifi and parking as the can increase the cost per day appreciably.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Warren
"Convenient"
This was about 3 minutes from our daughter's house, so very convenient
4 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great Service for Dinner"
It's a nice hotel, quiet with nice lobby features. It just feels comfortable as it is so open and airy with nice "nooks" to enjoy. The open air atrium is inviting. After a long day of work and being very tired, i learned the same menu for the "Chef's Table" restaurant was available at the bar. I sat at a small table and was quickly met with a smile. I ordered some wine, was offered a taste before committing and then looked over the menu. I ordered a wedge salad, ribeye and onion rings. Everything was cooked extremely well and seasoned to perfection. I was very pleasantly surprised with all the food. I then ordered a half bottle of wine and was again met with great service. Everyone who waited on me was pleasant, cheerful and service driven. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
tmjen
"Old Hotel Remodeled"
I was supposed to have a suite, but the room was just a regular room; no refrigerator, living room area, vent in the bathroom, and others. Oh, the front desk did give us two complimentary bottles of water. There's better places near the Galleria.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
C
The hotel is nice, but a lot of construction in the area made it difficult to get in and out of.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
I was just ok. Nothing special that was done to make me say WOW! Staff was nice and professional. Room and hotel is a little too old for my taste.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Derrick W
"disappointed with the room condition"
The room had areas around the window that had leaked and paint was peeling and moldy. The shower area was the same. There was no wash clothes in the room. The air was whistling around the window area. Toilet was dirty. The worst thing was loud humming noises coming from above the closet area. It was loud enough to be disturbing over the tv and air conditioning so it certainly disturbed our sleep. Our breakfast came to our room timely but was not prepared as we had requested and had an item missing. Of all the Hiltons facilities we have used, this was the only one that has been disappointing.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Jerry
"Nice hotel. Tasty breakfast buffet."
Hotel is a bit old but well maintained. Took too long to check in. Only one staff checking in and a long line. Room was clean. Nice breakfast, though pricy. Convenient is you don't have time to go out. Many choices and very clean.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Susie
"Solid choice"
Nice hotel, good location for blend of downtown business, Galleria and Northpark Mall shopping. The concierge floor (10th floor) was a convenient small breakfast set-up for a bit more money. Parking is non-existent, so you're stuck with $25/day charge, but all in cost is still ok compared to other hotel choices. We'll stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
iFolios
DoubleTree was beautiful, and clean. The front desk guy, Cleveland was awesome and made everything a breeze. The free, warm, chocolate chip cookies made the stay even better! I will be back...
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Sharlette
My stay was short but very comfortable
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
"Great Hotel with affordable prices"
Great service. Very reasonable prices. Room service was great. Bar staff was very friendly.
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
JasonG
It was nice. We did get put in a handicap room but it was fine. Very clean
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Not accommodating"
We had stayed here before and had a great experience! This past time however when we got there to check in they informed us we would have a kind bed handicap room and that that was the only option since the hotel was full. There were 3 of us. Three guys to share a king bed. It was awful, so we got a rollable bed which was awful as well. And the bathroom was HORRIBLE! Terribly uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Not the best experience, but no one is perfect"
Although I am highly satisfied with my stays at the Doubletree by Hilton near the Galleria, this experience was not one of my best. I had to change rooms about 4 a.m. due to a malfunctioning toilet. (I feel the staff should have caught this problem when the room was cleaned.) When I was moved to an alternate room, the bath tub caulking looked stained and old, and there was rust around the drain. Even so, I have already reserved my next business trip at this Doubletree because of my exceptional past experiences.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2014