All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
4099 Valley View Ln, Dallas, TX, 75244, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

DoubleTree was beautiful, and clean. The front desk guy, Cleveland was awesome and made everything a breeze. The free, warm, chocolate chip cookies made the stay even better! I will be back...
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Sharlette
My stay was short but very comfortable
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
"Great Hotel with affordable prices"
Great service. Very reasonable prices. Room service was great. Bar staff was very friendly.
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
JasonG
It was nice. We did get put in a handicap room but it was fine. Very clean
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Not accommodating"
We had stayed here before and had a great experience! This past time however when we got there to check in they informed us we would have a kind bed handicap room and that that was the only option since the hotel was full. There were 3 of us. Three guys to share a king bed. It was awful, so we got a rollable bed which was awful as well. And the bathroom was HORRIBLE! Terribly uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Not the best experience, but no one is perfect"
Although I am highly satisfied with my stays at the Doubletree by Hilton near the Galleria, this experience was not one of my best. I had to change rooms about 4 a.m. due to a malfunctioning toilet. (I feel the staff should have caught this problem when the room was cleaned.) When I was moved to an alternate room, the bath tub caulking looked stained and old, and there was rust around the drain. Even so, I have already reserved my next business trip at this Doubletree because of my exceptional past experiences.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
"over paid"
I booked another room when I got there that night and ended up paying 40 dollars less for a second room then what I purchased on here.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Very disappointed upon arrival. Late arrival to the hotel. No assist with my many bags. Had to park far away from entrance of the hotel. Traveling Alone made it a bit uncomfortable. Needs updated rooms and better customer service....
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
Sarita
"Great hotel close to Galleria and I635"
We have stayed here before and really have enjoyed it each time. We really like the location, and it is a very nice hotel with great facilities and staff. I highly recommend.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Interstate contruction warning would be helpful!"
Hotel itself is comfortable and staff was polite. Room service was only meal option due to major highway construction in the area. It took an hour to make it to a convenience store and back. Very "inconvenient"! It would be nice if hotels located in such blocked off areas carried a warning on hotel websites. I will stay here again for training in the area, but only after the major work on I635 is completed.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Good job
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Another Great Stay"
Although the road construction is an inconvenience, I would not stay anywhere else. The DoubleTree near the Galleria does an excellent job of taking care of my needs once I arrive at the hotel, and this overrides the inconvenience.
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
Oscar
"Comfortable room and great price"
Doubletree with very comfortable beds, friendly staff, quiet and nicely priced.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Rob
"An excellent experience"
After our wonderful experience, my wife and I will come back to the DoubleTree near the Galleria. The hotel was well maintained and when I asked, the staff never got tired of handing me a cookie. The evening dinning staff was very attentive, the food was excellent and reasonably priced. Our room was very comfortable and clean.
3 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Oscar
"Great facilities, even better staff"
My stay was wonderful. I've been in some hotels that were much more expensive and weren't as nice as this one. The front desk clerk was nice enough to give my wife a few extra cookies since it was too late for her to buy a whole tin from the kitchen. I'd definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Harrell
"Fun in Dallas"
We were checked in in no time! We were not expecting to have fresh baked cookies and drink and meal tickets with this reasonable room rate. So we were pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Very satisfied and would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
I had a good stay, they tried to act funny over the cookies and really didn't want to.give me any..but it was.a very great stay.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
doubletree
"Close to airport"
Clean comfortable room. Stayed there for a medical board review conference. Great Location.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Sabina
"affordable luxury"
i am very satisfied with my stay at the Double Tree inn. it is the perfect combination of luxury and convenience at a very affordable price. It is one of the best hotels i've ever been in
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
jerry
This hotel is an older hotel and needs some updating but overall the staff is nice and the room was clean.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
CJ
"Business trip"
Overall I enjoyed my stay. The staff were attentive and helpful. Room was comfortable but housekeeping was less than expected.
5 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great hotel stay."
Very courteous and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable room. Very nice facility. Quiet and safe. The cookies were good. I would recommend. Thank you.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Not that great, but it was passable."
While I have never been that impressed with Hilton to begin with, this one in particular was rather depressing. I have been to other hotels that cost this much and were better. No mini-fridge, no microwave. The bathroom needed simple things like caulking around the edges. Maybe it was just me, but the couple times we went to the front desk, it almost felt as if we were not good enough to stay there. I believe my comment was "I'll go to [un-named] hotel where $110/night gets you a mini-fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, and friendly staff." While this was not the worst hotel I have ever been to, it sure gave me pause about the quality of Hilton in general. I would book this hotel only as a last resort, and even then I would try to find something better.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Hotel stay"
Overall, for the location and price, you can't beat staying here. Free warm cookies at check in!
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Lauren
"A great experience."
We feel very comfortable. Also, we save a lot of money and time because of the Hotel location and amenities.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
"Solid Stay but not next to Galleria"
Quiet hotel that has great staff and good food. Massive construction project in progress around the whole area (not just this hotel). Next to Walmart (convenient if you needed something) but NOT near the Galleria--it's a couple of miles away. Attended a conference on site. Good overall stay.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"D-Tree"
The room was clean and the staff didn't take all day to clean my room (it was cleaned around 12 noon!). Full restaurant and bar in the lobby area. The entire staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip May 31, 2013
BG
It was fine, as we were visiting friends in the Brookhaven Country Club area. The construction of 635 was a mess, but not a problem that the hotel could remedy. The room was just fine, clean, but extremely old and in need of a remodel. The air conditioner worked, but was extremely loud when it "kicked on or off". Bathroom needed tile work and the water in the vanity sink ran extremely slow.Overall, the room was ok---but not worth the price they charged.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"No sleep"
We were there for my daughters pageant and other festivities. Decent hotel, rooms need updating. Was in a nonsmoking room that smelled like old cigarettes. Didn't sleep at all because there was a raging bachelor party right above us. They knew I had a two year old, so why would they put us there??They said they wouldn't shut down the party because they were paying guests also. Should have called the police, they would have shut it down. The party went strong ALL night until 5:15.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2013
SleepyMommy
"Old Hotel"
Rooms badly need remodeling. Hotel looks old. Bathrooms have rust. Beds are comfy. Room service ok. Staff was average.ots of kids running around.
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
"Nice rooma dgreat location"
The service is excellent and very clean room. The location was perfect for our needs.
3 night trip Mar 4, 2013
"Loved it"
Very nice...beds were comfortable...would stay there again
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
Zoe
"Nice lobby, outdated room."
The lobby and front desk staff was top notch. However, the air conditioning took about an hour per degree to cool. The smoke detector started chirping from a low battery and the wall in the bathroom had been poorly repaired. The t.v. and bed were very nice. A little over priced for the condition of the room.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2013
"good hotel for business traveler"
Good breakfast but expensive, the hotel is nice and does the work
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
"The ultimate nightmare"
The WiFi in the hotel was spotty and unreliable. Asked to change rooms for better signal and was denied only to be connected with company that provides WiFi for hotel. No help. Had to go down to desk several times until a very nice employee took the time to get his tablet and try the signal, which was spotty as well. Was never fixed. In room 811, when air conditioning was turned on it made a constant grating sound, which prevented me from getting a good night's sleep. At 5 a.m., the staff obviously started cooking bacon, because my room was permeated with the smell of grease. At first I thought the electrical cords under one of the beds was shorting, because the light's flickered, but realized that it was bacon. Was almost unable to breath in the room. Absolutely no water pressure in the room, and the toilet was clogged. At 7 a.m., the jackhammers started on the construction site right outside, but by then I was getting ready to check out.
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
Trudy
"Close to family"
Besides the local road contruction going on nearby the hotel everything was fine. The breakfast offering ws excellent and being right next door to a general store was perfect as we had to make a few runs to get things we forgot to pack!
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2012
A. Hoffhines
"Great hotel for all !!"
Very nice stay!! It was close to camp and easy to get in and out of !! Thank you !!
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
"Love their beds!"
Very comfortable, pretty lobby and quiet.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2012
"great place for families we took our grandkids"
the stay was wonderful everything we asked for during the stay was taken to our room within minutes. are planning on staying on our next trip
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
"relaxing atmosphere"
enjoyed...
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
c jones
"Perfect location, miserable comfort at night"
The manager Gregory was great! The bellman was precious as well! But I complained 3x regarding how hot it was in our room. No one ever called back but said he'd speak a with a manager. The stay during those 3 days was miserable at night. Another bummer about the stay was in room 316 we had a passing door right next to ours dividing the smoking rooms from our nonsmoking room. The thing is when your relaxing at night in room 316 it sounds like a headboard hitting the wall every time someone walked through the passing door.
3 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2012
Sonny

"Nice hotel with good location"
A very pleasant experience. Easy, quick check in and a room upgrade. Good location with easy access to the freeway (apart from the road works but I guess that isn't the fault of the hotel!). Bar was a little pricey but the food was very good. Room was very clean and in very good condition - the only reason it didn't get top marks was the lack of in room safe, and the tiny pool. would definitely stay again and recommend.
Other trip May 26, 2014
KJ
"Nice hotel near big shopping center"
Hotel facilties are decent. It is a bit far from DFW airport (plan to spend $50 each way by taxi). The hotel does offer a free shuttle service to locations within 3 miles of the hotel including the Galleria mall.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
A
"Although it is satisfactory, the smell of a sewer"
Although it was very satisfied with service of a hotel, and correspondence of the staffs, there were problems that the smell of a sewer drifts from the drain of a washroom and for it to be problematic to drainage of a tub and not to flow into it.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
Munero Ueda
"very bad hotel"
I got charged for free WiFi 10 DLS a night, the shower doesn't have hot water, the telephone near the bed did not work even after it was reported, the bathroom is in very bad shape
3 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2012
MX

"Ideal para todos"
Registro rapido y amable. Menu para servicio al cuarto amplia y excelente
Other trip Nov 13, 2012