All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
4099 Valley View Ln, Dallas, TX, 75244, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Room is all right
    Bad pool
"Great for my weekend plans"
Safe area..great walking area...excellent staff! Very good food. Comfortable bed. My third time staying here. Can't imagine staying anywhere else when I visit Dallas.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
The bed was very comfortable, and the hotel was nice, but the Internet was slooow. It was a great deal for the price.
Tony
"Pleasant but not great!"
We were greeted by an excellent hotel staff. They were very friendly and efficient. The beds were not as comfortable as most luxury hotels. The pillows were nice. The bathroom looked o.k. but was very small. There was not a microwave or refrigerator in the room. The hotel did not have a hot tub or a heated pool. The hotel was beautiful but did not provide any type of free breakfast. We did enjoy the chocolate chip cookies the staff gave us when we registered. For the price, a person could get more for the money.
GG
"Simply amazing!"
The stay was amazing from beginning to end. The hotel and staff was top of the line.. Loved the warm cookie(s).. Bed was comfy, definitely got a good night sleep. Room was nice and spacious. Will certainly stay again!!
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Eugenia
"Quick Stay"
It was nice, convenient,and very reasonable for a Doubletree! I was there for only a few hours but it was great! Will go back if I was in Dallas again
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jess
"Lots of construction in the area"
Despite all the road construction in the area,the hotel was nice, well located for shopping and the beds were comfy. My only quibble is that the bathroom, although clean and well supplied , was showing its age. The caulking was old, the shower head and taps had very little water pressure and the tub/shower was shabby. I would stay there again but our room seemed dated.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Maureeeng
"slightly dissatisfied"
The hotel was nice, service was ok.. would have been nice if the bed wasn't missing a leg. Woke up middle of the night with the bed rocking back and forth. Not a great night sleep.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"great stay but local construction is horrible"
The hotel stay was very nice and in a great area except for all the construction on and near LBJ freeway.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Gr8 Cookies!"
Loved the cookies. Coffee in the room is great. Room was nice and clean. Not even local calls are free. Don't break your neck getting out of the shower as the the tub floor is about three inches higher than the bathroom floor. Be careful. Nice staff. The Galleria Mall nearby. Highway construction may play havoc on your gps directions.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Darrell
"Very nice place."
Had a great visit, hotel was very nice.Staff and front desk was very helpful.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
wonka321
"Don't ask for cookies"
Over all great place to stay. Only problem we had was when I asked to get our complementary cookies later in the evening because they where so busy when we checked in the man behind desk was so rude and accused me of trying to get more cookies "really" I winded up having to call the 1-800 number and complain but the lady on the phone had the problem fixed fast and my wife got her cookies.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Cam
"Corporate Mediocrity"
The location of this Doubletree next door an enormous Wal-Mart pretty much sums up the experience. The hotel is dated and uninspired, from plastic palm trees to minimally cared for flower beds outside. Attention to detail is minimal. For example, there are no way finding graphics in the elevator lobbies. My 5th floor hallway was hung with The exact same framed print throughout! And the room's lighting was dismal at best, probably the worst reading lighting of any nicer hotel I've ever experienced. The reception staff was adequate, about the best I can say.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Free Internet and Parking"
The hotel staff were friendly and professional. My room was comfortable and clean. I much appreciated the free wifi and parking as the can increase the cost per day appreciably.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Warren
"Convenient"
This was about 3 minutes from our daughter's house, so very convenient
4 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great Service for Dinner"
It's a nice hotel, quiet with nice lobby features. It just feels comfortable as it is so open and airy with nice "nooks" to enjoy. The open air atrium is inviting. After a long day of work and being very tired, i learned the same menu for the "Chef's Table" restaurant was available at the bar. I sat at a small table and was quickly met with a smile. I ordered some wine, was offered a taste before committing and then looked over the menu. I ordered a wedge salad, ribeye and onion rings. Everything was cooked extremely well and seasoned to perfection. I was very pleasantly surprised with all the food. I then ordered a half bottle of wine and was again met with great service. Everyone who waited on me was pleasant, cheerful and service driven. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
tmjen
"Old Hotel Remodeled"
I was supposed to have a suite, but the room was just a regular room; no refrigerator, living room area, vent in the bathroom, and others. Oh, the front desk did give us two complimentary bottles of water. There's better places near the Galleria.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
C
The hotel is nice, but a lot of construction in the area made it difficult to get in and out of.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Galleria Shuttle"
We were very unhappy. We made reservations in January and requested a king bed. We got two queen beds. There were several things in our room that we unsatisfactory that were never taken care of. Air conditioner didn't work, towel bars falling on us, etc. We intentionally chose this hotel because we were traveling with our British friends and we thought they would like it. Food was also cold at the breakfast buffet. Very disappointed in our stay.
4 night trip May 7, 2014
Susie
I was just ok. Nothing special that was done to make me say WOW! Staff was nice and professional. Room and hotel is a little too old for my taste.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Derrick W
"disappointed with the room condition"
The room had areas around the window that had leaked and paint was peeling and moldy. The shower area was the same. There was no wash clothes in the room. The air was whistling around the window area. Toilet was dirty. The worst thing was loud humming noises coming from above the closet area. It was loud enough to be disturbing over the tv and air conditioning so it certainly disturbed our sleep. Our breakfast came to our room timely but was not prepared as we had requested and had an item missing. Of all the Hiltons facilities we have used, this was the only one that has been disappointing.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Jerry
"Nice hotel. Tasty breakfast buffet."
Hotel is a bit old but well maintained. Took too long to check in. Only one staff checking in and a long line. Room was clean. Nice breakfast, though pricy. Convenient is you don't have time to go out. Many choices and very clean.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Susie
"Solid choice"
Nice hotel, good location for blend of downtown business, Galleria and Northpark Mall shopping. The concierge floor (10th floor) was a convenient small breakfast set-up for a bit more money. Parking is non-existent, so you're stuck with $25/day charge, but all in cost is still ok compared to other hotel choices. We'll stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
iFolios
DoubleTree was beautiful, and clean. The front desk guy, Cleveland was awesome and made everything a breeze. The free, warm, chocolate chip cookies made the stay even better! I will be back...
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Sharlette
My stay was short but very comfortable
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
"Great Hotel with affordable prices"
Great service. Very reasonable prices. Room service was great. Bar staff was very friendly.
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
JasonG
It was nice. We did get put in a handicap room but it was fine. Very clean
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Not accommodating"
We had stayed here before and had a great experience! This past time however when we got there to check in they informed us we would have a kind bed handicap room and that that was the only option since the hotel was full. There were 3 of us. Three guys to share a king bed. It was awful, so we got a rollable bed which was awful as well. And the bathroom was HORRIBLE! Terribly uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Not the best experience, but no one is perfect"
Although I am highly satisfied with my stays at the Doubletree by Hilton near the Galleria, this experience was not one of my best. I had to change rooms about 4 a.m. due to a malfunctioning toilet. (I feel the staff should have caught this problem when the room was cleaned.) When I was moved to an alternate room, the bath tub caulking looked stained and old, and there was rust around the drain. Even so, I have already reserved my next business trip at this Doubletree because of my exceptional past experiences.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
"over paid"
I booked another room when I got there that night and ended up paying 40 dollars less for a second room then what I purchased on here.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Very disappointed upon arrival. Late arrival to the hotel. No assist with my many bags. Had to park far away from entrance of the hotel. Traveling Alone made it a bit uncomfortable. Needs updated rooms and better customer service....
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
Sarita
"Great hotel close to Galleria and I635"
We have stayed here before and really have enjoyed it each time. We really like the location, and it is a very nice hotel with great facilities and staff. I highly recommend.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Interstate contruction warning would be helpful!"
Hotel itself is comfortable and staff was polite. Room service was only meal option due to major highway construction in the area. It took an hour to make it to a convenience store and back. Very "inconvenient"! It would be nice if hotels located in such blocked off areas carried a warning on hotel websites. I will stay here again for training in the area, but only after the major work on I635 is completed.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Good job
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Another Great Stay"
Although the road construction is an inconvenience, I would not stay anywhere else. The DoubleTree near the Galleria does an excellent job of taking care of my needs once I arrive at the hotel, and this overrides the inconvenience.
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
Oscar
"Comfortable room and great price"
Doubletree with very comfortable beds, friendly staff, quiet and nicely priced.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Rob
"An excellent experience"
After our wonderful experience, my wife and I will come back to the DoubleTree near the Galleria. The hotel was well maintained and when I asked, the staff never got tired of handing me a cookie. The evening dinning staff was very attentive, the food was excellent and reasonably priced. Our room was very comfortable and clean.
3 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Oscar
"Great facilities, even better staff"
My stay was wonderful. I've been in some hotels that were much more expensive and weren't as nice as this one. The front desk clerk was nice enough to give my wife a few extra cookies since it was too late for her to buy a whole tin from the kitchen. I'd definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Harrell
"Fun in Dallas"
We were checked in in no time! We were not expecting to have fresh baked cookies and drink and meal tickets with this reasonable room rate. So we were pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Very satisfied and would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
I had a good stay, they tried to act funny over the cookies and really didn't want to.give me any..but it was.a very great stay.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
doubletree
"Close to airport"
Clean comfortable room. Stayed there for a medical board review conference. Great Location.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Sabina
"affordable luxury"
i am very satisfied with my stay at the Double Tree inn. it is the perfect combination of luxury and convenience at a very affordable price. It is one of the best hotels i've ever been in
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
jerry
This hotel is an older hotel and needs some updating but overall the staff is nice and the room was clean.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
CJ
"Business trip"
Overall I enjoyed my stay. The staff were attentive and helpful. Room was comfortable but housekeeping was less than expected.
5 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great hotel stay."
Very courteous and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable room. Very nice facility. Quiet and safe. The cookies were good. I would recommend. Thank you.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Not that great, but it was passable."
While I have never been that impressed with Hilton to begin with, this one in particular was rather depressing. I have been to other hotels that cost this much and were better. No mini-fridge, no microwave. The bathroom needed simple things like caulking around the edges. Maybe it was just me, but the couple times we went to the front desk, it almost felt as if we were not good enough to stay there. I believe my comment was "I'll go to [un-named] hotel where $110/night gets you a mini-fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, and friendly staff." While this was not the worst hotel I have ever been to, it sure gave me pause about the quality of Hilton in general. I would book this hotel only as a last resort, and even then I would try to find something better.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Hotel stay"
Overall, for the location and price, you can't beat staying here. Free warm cookies at check in!
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Lauren
"A great experience."
We feel very comfortable. Also, we save a lot of money and time because of the Hotel location and amenities.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
"Solid Stay but not next to Galleria"
Quiet hotel that has great staff and good food. Massive construction project in progress around the whole area (not just this hotel). Next to Walmart (convenient if you needed something) but NOT near the Galleria--it's a couple of miles away. Attended a conference on site. Good overall stay.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"D-Tree"
The room was clean and the staff didn't take all day to clean my room (it was cleaned around 12 noon!). Full restaurant and bar in the lobby area. The entire staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip May 31, 2013