All hotels in Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America
8144 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL, 33434, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Reasonable place to stay in Boca"
Staff is excellent and the continental breakfast, which is free, is quite good. The hotel is average, but reasonable for a budget type hotel. The room's a little old but the television is new. The air conditioner works well but is a little noisy. There's a balcony, but it overlooks a parking lot. That sort of thing. However, if you need to stay in Boca, are on a budget, and need a reasonable hotel in a good location, this is a good choice.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Marc
"Tired"
Drove over 4 hours, arrived at 12:30 am, tired and had to get up at 4:45 am. Received key to room 110. Got to room and used key to open door, bolt was on the door and heard T.V. on. Someone was already in the room. Went back to front desk and got another room. Front desk clerk was very apologetic. My room had stains on the chair and ottoman and the carpet.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West
Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are working on obtaining new furnishings and are constatntly striving to keep up with demand and positive guest comments. Thank you for staying with us and we do look forward to seeing you again. Safe Travels
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Quiet. good to stay for a day or 2"
ok experience great location and rooms and beds pretty comfortable
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Convenient location"
Clean rooms. Comfy beds. Continental breakfast. Only problem is that it is made up of two separate buildings. One has an elevator and the other doesn't. If you need an elevator, make sure to request it early. Had to lug the luggage upstairs with help of staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Glad you liked the beds. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Overall am happy with Holiday Inn Express.."
Overall am happy with Holiday Inn Express..
4 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2014
Vinoth
"Ever had that not so fresh feeling?"
The staff was nice and the room was clean,\ but the hotel in general smells bad. You know that smell after a big house party when all the beer bottles have cigarette butts in them and just a little bit of left over beer? Yeah, thats it.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Trouble with air"
We liked the hotel, it was comfy and a good buy for the money overall. The problems we had were with the air conditioning system. We were not shown how to set it. We set it at 72 to begin with, but had to keep turning it down, down to get the air to kick on. Woke up during the night very hot. Could not get the air to come on until we set it at 60 degrees. It was way hotter in the room than even 72, yet the air wouldn't work until set at 60 or below. Had similar trouble the night before at another hotel, but this one was even worse. I wish the hotels had a normal thermostat rather than the programmable kind, which don't stay where you set it. Pool was heated and lovely.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2014
L Emery
hotel was well serving, accommodating and met my needs ...I would be hesitant to refer the hotel because of it's condition of its rooms, furniture, paint and rugs ...
3 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Close to place of business I came to."
My stay was fine. I have stayed at this hotel for the last three years when coming to this client's office. It is not the closest, but the best for the price. The only complaint I have is that the evening staff always seem to be lackluster while the morning staff is so much brighter. The room is always clean and the hotel offers all the things I need to continue working from the hotel, quiet, a desk and free wifi. Having free breakfast on site is a plus. It is not breakfast at the Ritz but it saves time and money.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
"Decent convenient in an expensive area"
When I pay this much, I usually get much more, like in Minneapolis, but Boca is expensive, so this price point was fine. This place was very close to where I needed to go so it was an excellent location. The bed was decent, it all was very clean and quiet. Breakfast was better than in many other comparable places. Overall the room was nice and in good shape in all regards, just not fancy.
3 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE"
THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL HOLIDAY INN. CLEAN YES. WALK ONE TO GET TO ROOM
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
KSW-
"Great location and stay"
Rooms were comfortable and clean
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2014
"Spend the extra money."
When booking the room was asked of any children, answered yes one that was under 2, when we arrived we were given a room with a shower not a tub. After going back to the front desk and telling them I needed a tub to bath my child was given a hard time about if the first room was used or not. We only walked in the door and looked in the bathroom and left and went to the counter. Once in the new room, it was very musty smelling and very basic but luckily we were only in the room to sleep. Would recommed spending the extra money and staying elsewhere.
5 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Stephen
"Business Trip"
Old building, needs updating. Not anything near other Holiday Inn Expresses that I have previously stayed at
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Great sevice n place to stay...breakfast was good. Would use again
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
sharmaine
"Good location average hotel"
Decent hotel for the price, include breakfast and free internet. Room were not that clean. Overall acceptable for a short stay.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
"Nice hotel. Good location."
I was impressed with the hotel staff, the comfort of the room, the complimentary breakfast and the prime location.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West
Thank you for taking the time to respond. We do appreciate your stay and will be here to answer any other questions you may have. Thank you for your stay and we do hope to see you again in the near future.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
LNGAIL
Friendly staff, very clean and quiet. Comfortable bed. Refrigerator. No Microwave, but I usually don't stay in these places. It would've been nice. I would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
BeatleDave
Great place nice for shopping and local entertainment
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Bruce
"Comfortable room for a week"
I was in town for a week visiting relatives and the hotel was comfortable and convenient. Breakfast was good and was open until 10:30 so I didn't have to rush to get there. The cookies in the evening were fantastic. I used the wifi in my room and was able to print my boarding passes on the printer in the lobby. The chair for the computer is too low, however, to work there confortably. The only drawback was the lack of an elevator. I was carrying a couple of heavy bags with me everyday and was on the second floor at the end of a long hallway. Otherwise, I had no complaints with the hotel.
7 night trip Nov 12, 2013
Happy Customer
"Room for Improvement"
The bathroom in the room smelled bad. I call the front desk, and the lady said she wouldnt' do nothing, i tell her.. "you just gave me a dirty room and you don't mind?"... she said: "you just checked in?" ... when i tell her yes, her attitude changed and gave us a new room.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
r s
Stayed here as it was close to my family. Enjoyed my time.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"More like a Best Western"
More like a Best Western but room was clean
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"Close to birthday party"
it was very pleasant
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Juanita
"Will be back"
Everyone very nice and helpful. I love the decorations for fall/halloween in the Main Lobby. Our room was very clean, nice and quiet. Definate money's worth. Carpet and walls in hallways could use some updating and paint and some repairs. But again was very clean. Continental breakfast had a good variety and was not the same each day....a major plus. We will definitely stay here again when visiting our Granddaughter in college.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
R. Moore
"NIce hotel for the money."
The staff was very attentive and the Cont breakfst was better than most.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"close to our dwstination"
Room was very clean, staff very accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
SBendle
"NICE LOCATION"
Room was clean, location great . Next to turnpike,down street from Boca mall .
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice hotel; fresh made cookies!"
My family and I stayed here for a 5 day 4 night trip. I've stayed here previous to this trip also. Always nice staff, clean rooms, great breakfast and convineant location.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Very convenient"
Room was nice, clean, big bathroom, good shower. Bed very comfortable, great pillows. Only one night table on one side of the bed, though. Hotel lobbies and breakfast area a tad dated looking, but still okay for the price. Breakfast was pretty good, wish they had the Belgian waffles that some other places have.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
B. G.
"nice location and comfortable"
Unfortunately I was going from NJ to FL to visit a very sick friend so it wasn't a pleasure trip. As a rewards member I always book something in the Holiday Inn family. This is a Holiday Inn Express so it's not for everybody. There is no restaurant or laundry facility but I didn't need that. They offered a hot and cold buffet breakfast every morning and it was very nice. They had a nice pool and free WIFI which I loved. The room was a nice size, clean, cool and with a flat screen tv, table with 2 chairs, reading lamps, and a good sized bathroom with a blow dryer, iron, ironing board and a coffee maker. The people at the front desk were very accommodating and pleasant. All in all a very nice stay. It was suitable for the short time I spent there. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Debbi
"fairly good experience"
Overall, it is good. good service, breakfast, location is good. Price may be a little high (80+). Hotel condition is a little bad. No automatic door. Small hotel , but offer short walking to every where, parking, swimming pool. Low 70 would be more fair price.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
The only thing negative is that it advertises pay for view movies and when I ask them about it, they said they no longer have that. I was disappointed about it because that was one of the reasons I picked that particular hotel.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Averything was as expected.please do not send me any mora mail.Thank you!
2 night trip May 17, 2013
C.M.Poveda Jr
"I requested early check-in and got it"
traveling with 2 small grandsons and we checked in early so they could have a nap after an exhausting birthday party at a water park
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Close to all points of interest in Boca Raton"
Clean room, breakfast with many options, wireless high speed and good service staff very courteous. I will return in the future!
1 night trip Apr 14, 2013
Marcus - PP5MS
"Close to ll Boca Raton locations"
Very good service quality. Breakfast ok. I will stay again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2013
Marcus - PP5MS
Nice Hotel clean, breakfast fine, I would stay there again,
7 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Alan
"Perfect!"
The room was comortable for the 4 of us although I prefer rooms where the shower and the toilet are separate for everyone to be able to get ready. The staff was incredibly sweet and helpful and gave us a late check out which we desperately needed. The breakfast was open till 10:30 which was helpful for the late sleepers!
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
Debbie
"Good hotel for family."
I stayed here with my wife and 9 month old baby. We were quite satisfied with the stay. It is not a fancy hotel, but, is clean and has all the facilities we need, including free breakfast, a microwave in the common area, clean room, free internet, free coffee throughout the day, free cookies, etc.. Also, the hotel is within a shopping complex and one can walk to the shops (Marshalls) and restaurants (Subway, Papa Johns and a fancy Italian restaurant). The room was quiet and it felt quite safe. Our baby had no problem sleeping, just like at home. The front desk persons were friendly and helpful. I would certainly stay here again if needed.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
Ravi
"Fair Hotel -Good Location"
The breakfasts got boring after 5 days. The exercise room was very warm and there was no TV in there and it should have a stationary bike. It was nice to have a patio but I wish there had been some way to lock that door from the outside so we could park our car there. When we first arrived there we were offered a room on the second floor where there was no elevator. Did they really expect us to carry our suitcases up a flight of stairs? The staff was very friendly.
5 night trip Mar 17, 2013
Beverley
"Life happened.... all around this hotel"
This is an OLD hotel - motel style! West Boca built up around it, and now it sits in the middle of a parking lot. View from our balcony? Marshalls and HomeGoods. Very old, very humid with a wall-in AC unit that never got the room to temperature. There seemed to be a new part of the hotel, with an elevator, but we didn't get to stay there... and for $$ per night... should have stayed at the Hilton down the street!
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
I made and paid for th reservation about 1 month in advance, when we get there for the check in they gave me two rooms on the second floor with NO ELEVATOR, what I think it's very desapointed when four seniors with a lot of lugage, with reservation month ahed and get this kind of service.
2 night trip Jan 28, 2013
"Not what we expected"
The front desk people were nice and friendly. The room housekeeping had a lot to be desired, The carpet was not vacuumed very good and need to be cleaned, The drapes on the window did not close all the way let light in. We were on the first floor and and at 6:30 am you could smell the bacon cooking.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
jack
after reading a few customer comments, I was leary of stayig there but I found the hotel in very good condition and was very close to places we wanted to visit. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and eating area was clean.
2 night family trip Jan 11, 2013
Wendell
"Great hotel at an affordable price"
This hotel has everything you need at an affordable price. The complimentary breakfast was superb.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
"Friendly hotel"
The accommodations served our needs very well. It was very convenient to where we wanted to be. We would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
The room was clean and very close to our meeting and the turnpike.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2012
June
"Nice hotel for the price."
Everything aqbout the hotel was pleasant and clean.
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
"fire alarm issue"
on the 3nd day Friday of my stay the fire alarm kept going off which they had informed my wife would happen due to testing. The the 4th day Saturday afternoon while i was napping it went off again which I questioned and was told they had call us earlier to inform us of the alarm. Since I did hot get the call was unawhere it would occur. Then on our final day Monday while packing did get another call about the fire alarm since I was in the room I knew if would be occurring. When they are testing the alarm they have duty to notify all residents and should have posted notices of the alarm being planned and after work completed notices that the alarms have been repairsed.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012