All hotels in College Park, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD, 20740, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

The hotel and staff were wonderful. The restaurant was also great. I would tell others about our stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Washington-College Park
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn - College Park. Our staff works hard to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable. It is so nice to hear when we have accomplished that goal. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to our area.
5 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Konnie
"Great Staff"
I checked in very late and the person on duty (a Nigerian man) was extremely helpful and friendly. Later, right before checking out - I misplaced my mobile phone in my room and the staff downstairs was kind enough to call it for me so I could locate it.
Response by Holiday Inn Washington-College Park
Thanks so much for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn - College Park. Our staff works hard to ensure that all of guests have are welcomed and comfortable during their visit. It is always nice to hear when we have accomplished our goal. We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future.
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
"comfortable"
It was great very pleased in every aspect.
Response by Holiday Inn Washington-College Park
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn - College Park. We are so glad that we were able to meet your expectations in every aspect of your visit. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to our area again in the future.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Stephen
"never judge a book by its cover!"
The ladies at the front desk were very helpful, but i did not enjoy ny stay at all. The bathroom was very clean till you step in the tub, looked like mold in the bottom.. and water underneath the tub..disgusting! My boyfriend didn't even want to take a shower. Rooms look outdated, tv didn't even work. Had static and all the lady could say at the front desk was, sorry. Sigh housekeeping wakes you up in the morning by being loud in the hallways and the barge in your room without knocking..checkout is at 12 (noon!) why are they walking in rooms around 10 am.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
"DC visit"
Overnight visit to DC for the Cherry Blossom festival. Hotel was conveniently close. Very nice rooms. Close to many restaurants. Very pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised"
We stayed at the Holiday Inn College Park, MD while in the Washington area to look at colleges. Coming from out of state, we weren't sure what to expect since we had never stayed here before. Our stay was very enjoyable. The room was very clean, comfortable, and well appointed (i.e. plenty of storage, coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator). Even though we were on the ground floor, it was quiet. My only "complaint" would be that the air conditioner did not always stay on when on high and the room got a little warm, and there was not an exhaust fan for the bathroom. Small inconveniences, and did not deter us at all. I would also like to add that the gentleman (Livinus? I hope I spelled his name correctly) on duty when we checked in after midnight was very courteous and understanding. And when we checked out, the two women handling simultaneous check-outs were friendly and engaging. We would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Brother's Wedding"
Stayed here to attend my brother's wedding and could not have been happier. The hotel was close to the wedding and reception and was close to lots of restaurants and right off of the Beltway. Also, there is an IKEA literally right next door!! Would recommend to anyone traveling to the D.C. area.
Response by Holiday Inn Washington-College Park
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn - College Park. We are glad that everything was up to your expectations and that we helped to make your brother's wedding weekend an enjoyable one. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to our area.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Todd
"Son's Wedding"
Stayed here to attend my son's wedding and could not have been happier. The hotel was close to the wedding and reception and was close to lots of restaurants and right off of the Beltway. Would recommend to anyone traveling to the D.C. area.
Response by Holiday Inn Washington-College Park
Thanks for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn - College Park! Our staff works hard to make sure that all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their visit with us. We also appreciate that you allowed us to be a part of your son's wedding weekend! Hope to see you again when you travel to our area.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Todd
"first and last time"
This should be a one star hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Ali
"Great place"
Great place
Response by Holiday Inn Washington-College Park
Thank you for your kind comments about your stay at the Holiday Inn - College Park. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"moose sucks"
When i first arrived it was good. But tge rest was just rude and disrespectful especially the moose place. U was getting breakfast and a lady comes out the back amd walks straight to me and asked" how are you gonna pay for all this?" Like i didnt have any money . And then didnt ask anyone else but me. I tjought it was because of my color she thought i didnt have any money. Then she walks off and wisper something in an employee ear. Smh i was angry soi walked away.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
antowan
"For one night ok, but...."
It as a really old hotel, not like the Holiday Inn standard. The AC was horrible loud so we must turn it off. The Internet WIFI doesn't work well, it was like back to the 90´s SOOOOO slow...
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Good value - Book it... you'll be glad you did."
We stayed here due to the price, reputation of Holiday Inn (plus the reviews were almost all favorable), and proximity to D.C. We weren't disappointed at all. It was nice, clean, the staff was friendly, professional and very quick to respond to requests (whether it be to give toiletry items or take you to the Metro). The in-house restaurant was average, but it wasn't terribly expensive, and kids eat free at breakfast each day, so you might be interested in checking that out. Despite the age of the building, things seemed well-maintained - which isn't always the case when you go to an older hotel. The area, over-all, isn't that great. You can go approximately a block in any direction, and be in a rough-looking area - though the closer you get to the University of Maryland, the nicer the area becomes. Overall, we were extremely pleased w/our stay, and should we go back to the area, I'd would definitely consider staying here again
4 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Drew
"Only decaf :("
We had two adjoining rooms. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The only issue I had was both rooms were stocked with only decaf coffee. The front desk gave me a couple my first day. But we were there three nights and each time they cleaned the room they either didn't add coffee or only added more decaf. There is no complementary coffee in the lobby. So we had to go out to get coffee.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Bertha
"Family"
Ok
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Jader
"worst holiday inn"
Room smelt horrible, had to stay in that room it was all booked, loud neighbor all throughout the night. Complained about smoke management did not do anything about it, but now i see that they decide to charge me for smoking. But atleadt the breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Relaxed Weekend."
We stayed Valentine's Day weekend. The hotel staff was friendly. The hotel itself needed some work. The elevator wasn't working Friday night when we checked in. When we got to our room, it appeared the refrigerator wasn't working either. We had put a bottle of soda in there thinking it would get cold overnight & it didn't at all (yes, the refrigerator was turned up). It was nice that you could enter the hotel,from the back entrance with your swipe card. The hotel is right on Route 1 with plenty, of options for food. The only disappointment is I thought the room we were getting had a big bathtub to relax in, like the pictures showed.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Very nice hotel and priced well. My only issue is that I am still waiting for them to refund the "incidental" fee that they put on hold. They accidentally placed three separate holds. Otherwise, we really enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
wendy
"An average Holiday Inn"
Stayed for three nights
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Snow Storm"
I thought my stay was great, the staff was wonderful under awful conditions. I would like to thank Lisa who was friendly and knowledgeable. If she has an opportunity to see this please let her know I was the guest that brought a hat. I thought overall my stay was great the room was nice, the wind was heavy so it made it a bit noisy.
Renee
"Overall good"
It was good no problems just pool was freezing host was not professional
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
cha
The place is really clean and accessible from 495, would def stay there again
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Raphy
"Kindness goes a long way"
The staff was friendly and helpful from check-in to check-out.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Richardson
"Noisy uncomfortable and Not accommodating !"
Mattress was a old spring type very noisy in hallways, New Years eve and the bar closed at 11 pm therefore we was not able to " bring in the new year " with a toast
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Monty
"sad"
Enjoyed the hotel but staff was very rude and disrespectful. Restaurant was always empty, pool tables didn't work and no wait staff
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
MARSHA
"Wonderful"
My stay was very good hotel staff were very helpful and knowlegeble went out of their way to get us something to eat cause we arrived late Will stay here again
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
anthony
"My Visit to DC"
I only stayed one night this time but my visit was a pleasant one. I would definitely recommend this site to a friend and I do intend to stay at this site on my next visit to the area.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Zaccy
"trouble free"
Everything went well
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Very efficient check-in process. Room was very clean and well kept. Would definitely stay there again and recommend. Easy access to the Greenbelt Metro Station a plus and then the proximity to the 495/95 merge eliminates a significant amount of Beltway traffic.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Good, not great"
Wasn't "wowed", by the hotel, but it was adequate.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
estherlin
"home away from home"
Everyone front desk.restaurant to maid service,was warm and very welcoming. Snack machine would have been great. Was given a handicap bathroom for some reason,which was challenging in the shower..and was not cleaned veey well when it wasvery
4 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2014
The hotel itself was clean and comfortable. The food was also good. But (1) the building was hard to find (very poor signage on the building itself), (2) the entry was terrible (curbs blackened by tires trying to make very sharp turns), and (3) parking was very hard to find and (4) there was very little room between cars.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Needs repairs"
Nice location and friendly service but the place is in shabby condition. The furniture is old and there is a musty odor in the room.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
"Absolutely satisfied :)"
We had a great stay!!! The staff was very friendly and super helpful. The food was OUTSTANDING and our bill was not expensive at all. We loved the comfort of the bed and the amount of space that we had. I would only comment on more possibly more channels on the TV because we did not have many options of tv at night. However, that is not your fault.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
felicia
"Good hotel, would stay there again."
Good experience, would stay there again. Good location, close to highway, pleasant staff, decent restaurant. Decent wifi, if not the very fastest. Room was clean, TV was flatscreen LCD (approx 37").
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Vijay
"Overnight Stay"
My stay was nice. The bed was very comfortable... I have no complaints
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
"Close to UMD and Buffalo Wild Wings."
Kids enjoyed the pool. Hot tub was closed. Room was a good size. Lay out of the hotel was good.
Patrick
"Hotel is ok.accessible to restaurants."
Do not expect this hotel to be close to Washington DC..it takes good 30 minues to reach National mall, other than that hotel was good , also no breakfast served.
seg
"Think twice before booking"
The front desk greeting was excellent. The free breakfast buffet and service were good (why do they charge extra for orange juice?) Now to the room. The furniture was nicked and well used. It dated from the 70's. There were no convenient outlets for electronic devices. No desk in the room. The lighting was very poor. In contrast the bathroom was new and clean. The elevator looked like a freight elevator.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Albert
"hot tub out of order"
hot tub out of order!!That's why we picked this place !! you might want to put on your web sight that the hot tub is out of order.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"I'd stay again"
The hotel was recommended to me by a friend...the location is great very easy to find. the room was exactly what I booked...king w/sofa bed. I can see where the hotel is trying to do upgrades but the carpet and some other furnishings were dated, ceiling had watermarks and light fixtures in bathroom had not been dusted in a while...cobwebs. Outside of that the bed was comfy...the staff was friendly and accommodating. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Alisha M
"Close to the University of Maryland."
Was staying there while I went to visit the University of Maryland. Was close. Was perfect. On a busy street. But was perfect for what I needed and the price was right.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
"Fall visit to UMD"
visiting UMD, very close proximity. Ate at the hotel (very good) and within walking distance to the hotel. Very clean, quiet and comfortable. Parking was easy, on/off to 95 very easy.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great experience from NJ to WA"
We had a great time At this hotel. It was clean and staff was great plus the food. I will return again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Comfortable and convenient"
Staff was very friendly and responsive. . Disappointed that breakfast wasn't included. However, free shuttle service to the nearby Metro station and the free parking at the hotel was much appreciated. Wifi worked well and was also complimentary.
6 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Long weekend get-away"
We found the desk service to be amazingly friendly, polite, and helpful! The room was clean, quiet, and properly furnished with all the ammenities. The elevator was comfortable & quick- (but could use a finger print wipe-down each time the staff uses it? for germ control)
2 night trip Oct 18, 2014
M Wagner
"Collage trip"
Very Nice Hotel beds very comfortable nice and quiet no issues
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
The location was good, but the room decor does not come close to matching the lobby. The furniture, carpeting, and bathroom appear as though they have not been updated within the past ten or fifteen years. Further, the carpeting in the halls has locked in smokers' remains and other fragrances over the years and should be removed in favor of a hard surface.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Not fancy but nice for a business traveller. It's a bit inconvenient for those traveling on tight routines to Washington DC. Don't rely on taxis as traffic jams will disappoint you.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"nice hotel for it's price"
We had a nice time but it could have been better. The pool is very nice but the hot tub is out of order. We order a room for 5 but got a room for 4, lucky for us we got the last folded bed in the hotel, but it was crowded in the room. Also the kids did not get to use the breakfast buffet and can only choose from a kids menu which was a bummer for them.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014