All hotels in College Park, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD, 20740, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"IlClose to UMD and easy to get to DC too!"
Great location, clean room, great experience! I will definitely stay again!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Andrea
"Great stay close to DC"
Had fun in DC and liked staying close by without the DC prices.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Erika
"Near UMD"
Room was clean and restaurant was excellent. Adjoins IKEA parking lot, so that happened to be helpful to us. We were visiting UMD so I wish that it had been a bit closer, because traffic was heavy and took longer to get to the college than had been anticipated.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Convenient to U Maryland Campus"
Very attentive staff and room was nicely furnished. Hotel restaurant was mediocre and breakfast buffet very disappointing except for the great omelets made to order.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
R Weeden
"Better Than Most for the Money"
It's not much to look at from the outside, the inside is nice. The rooms are a bit dated looking, but I don't really care as long as there are clean and comfortable (which my room was.) I was in town for an event at Univ of Maryland College Park and the location was perfect. The are plenty of places within a 10 minute drive to eat, so that is good too. Then only problem was a bad key card for my room which quit working three times, forcing me to go to the front desk to get it reprogrammed. I would stay here again if I had to return for another event.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Patrick
Only drawback from an otherwise excellent stay was the amount of motorcycle traffic on Baltimore Ave. on Saturday night, So try to avoid a front facing room if staying over a weekend. Staff was wonderful.
4 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Alan Weeden
"very clean and convenient location"
Stayed for one night, located at high 1 and I-95, very convenient, room is comfortable.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Three nights in College Park."
The stay was pleasant. Nice pool. Restaurant accessible. Only negatives were that there was no fridge in the room. And the room was a little damp and humid despite the A/C.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Denise
"Clean and comfortable"
Everything is good except the parking. There is no free in-hotel parking. Cost of parking is $20.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great location for the wedding event"
Very good.
Emylia
great place to stay
Bruce
"Just a quick stop"
Needed a place between locations for a quick stop and this was a good place for us. Did not have any problems at all.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Ok"
Customer service was great. My room had dirty sheets, I requested another one. They did it with no problem, and helped moving to another room. When I checked the sheets it was even worst. FULL OF EVERY TYPE OF HAIR. AND RED LIPSTICK. I decided to stay even I didn't sleep in the room. Spend the night with relatives. The best part is, when the housekeeper got to my room she did changed the sheets, but just checked the pillowcases and didn't change it.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Eury
It was supposed to be non-smoking room, however, when we checked into the room, we did smell some smoking. Since it's already late at night, so even the hotel do offer to change the room, but we were so tired to do the exchange. Just gave them the notice to clean it more thoroughly for the next customers' stay.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Close to University of Maryland"
Hotel service was great. The front desk personnel we very informative and helpful. The food was good at the restaurant. This is close to the University and easy to get back and forth. Metro was a plus too for our DC visit.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Mary Anne
"Value for money, over expextation"
Comfortable
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"I will be staying here again"
Great place. Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room. The first time I have stayed in Maryland and felt safe.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Anthony
"College Visit"
Parking was awful. Check-in at the desk was slow and rude (He never looked me in the eye), just asked for a credit card and kept mumbling under his breath. The beds were not comfortable and the hotel is in need of upgrades (new carpeting and painting throughout). I think they make most of their money from renting meeting rooms to local businesses and don't really focus on the guests staying in the hotel.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Friendly staff/ Guestroom is clean"
The staff are very friendly and accomodating. I like the van service, although we didn't use it that much. The in house rent a car was a plus!!! The room/bathroom is clean and provided fresh towels everyday. The pillows were just "lumpy". Other than that, we had a nice stay at the hotel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Lilibeth
"Better than some"
Good neighborhood. Friendly staff. No breakfast. They offer a complimentary shuttle service but it is by appointment only. Not available when we wanted to use it. Wi fi spotty.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Thomas A
Hot tub was not working.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"ok, just ok"
The hotel staff was great, the hotel itself and particularly the room was sub par. Our room smelled like mildew and was in poor shape around the window and ac unit.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Fun"
It had a nice pool and it was super fun. They had a nice breakfast and clean room.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Fuuca
"New Hotel facilities"
Went for vacation to see and experience DC, only stayed for a night. 5 people in one room was no problem, they even gave us a bigger room with an extra bed for just 20$ extra- no problem at all
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
marie
My sister and I stayed in the area for three days visiting her daughter. Everything about the hotel experience was top notch. Unfortunately upon arriving home I realized I left some clothing and other items behind. I called the hotel. The items were already placed in housekeeping and my niece retrieved them for me. They were very nice and accommodating when I called them. Would highly recommend this hotel not only for their hospitality but for many reasons. Cleanliness and professionalism are important to me and this hotel demonstrates that. Overall a great experience. Thank you Holiday Inn!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
our two-day stay was ok, no problems or concerns. The room was clean, very cold but that was fixed. bathrooms were spotless and everything worked fine.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
X
"Washington trip"
We stayed here for couple of nights when we visited Washington DC. We parked our car in Greenbelt Metro (~1.2 Miles from hotel) and took the metro to Washington DC sightseeing. Nice spacious rooms. Parking was a little cramped but can't complain given the great deal!
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
SS
"Swim meet weekend at University of Maryland"
We stayed three nights while attending a swim meet at the University of Maryland. Nice to be within walking distance to Potbelly, Chipotle, Smoothies and Ikea.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Keukamom
Overall my stay was great!! The odd thing about this hotel is the restaurant - Moose Creek Steakhouse inside. Open or closed I was not eating in there. I'm glad we could walk to Buffalo Wild Wings and have a good time. If I was going back to Maryland I would consider this Holiday Inn because the room was very nice.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Priscilla
"Good Location for DC and Six Flags America visits"
Hotel is in a great spot just off the main interstate so was great location. I initially booked this hotel because they had a spa/whirlpool but when we arrived it was broken and had been for some time, a major disappointment for me although the pool was very nice and warm. The WiFi worked so great that we never turned the TV on but it was a nice flat screen. The room was very comfy and the housekeepers were very nice to my kids. I would stay here again but I hope the hot tub is working when I do.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Le Roy
Very convenient to DC and other amenities. Great value!
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Pretty Basic"
Very convenient location with easy access to UMD and DC Metro. Lots of places to eat nearby. Room was comfortable and clean but the hotel overall was a little worn. Overall, the pluses outweigh the minuses and it met our needs perfectly during a visit of the college and a trip into DC to see a Nationals game.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Good for the price"
It is comfotable, small for family , it was perfect if there is free breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Meseret
"Not bad!"
Overall it was a pleasant stay. The hotel was clean. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The big let down for me and my family was that the hot tub was "permanently closed." What does that mean? Is it irreplaceable, unfixable? I mean, if something is broken, don't you fix it? Especially if it is one of the main attractions in your business? Other than the hot tub dissappointment, it was a nice hotel to stay at.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"Not real Holiday Inn !!"
Do not expect Holiday Inn quality. Price is ok, but it is more like a Motel 8
The room was clean, the minimal interaction I had with staff was positive, and the bed was very comfortable. Great location for the hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great Value"
Great room for the price.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Good clean rooms. Great location. Extraordinary service. My car battery died and they even offered to take me to auto parts stores to find a new one with the hotel shuttle. Instead they have me a jump start to get me up and running again.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Will
"Great customer service!!!"
We just came at a great time because we got "Kevin" he went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. I expected the hotel to be low class because the outside did not look to appealing but in the inside was updated! This hotel is very nice and the service is 5 stars!!!!!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Dyani
Front desk person the night we arrived was rude and acted bothered that he had to check us in. Also we had to go and buy shampoo, conditioner, and soap because they were out of those things. Then we had to keep asking for towels.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great location and service"
Hotel décor is good and met our needs for an event at University of Maryland. Staff was courteous and helpful. The dining was great - great breakfast. Exercise room was sparse and no free weights, but ok to at least get an interim workout. Shuttle to the metro was timely as well as to U of M.
5 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Hotel facility was marginal at best. Clean and staff was excellent, but hotel dated and satellite signal was very week. Internet was on and off as well. Not sure I would go back considering the cost.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Clean & comfortable"
The bed was comfy & the room was very clean. The only hiccup I had was the printer didn't work in the "business center" so I had difficulties trying to print my boarding passes - easily solved by having them faxed to the front desk. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Jolynn
"Average but irritating."
The hotel itself was fine. The layout was not too convenient as far as getting from the lobby to your room. It is laid out as a mini maze if you are staying in Tower 2. Also the staff knocked on my door in the middle of the night to sign a noise compliant disclosure. Might I add I am 8 months pregnant and was in bed asleep. When I opened the door several guests televisions could be heard blaring in the hallway which I brought to the attendants attention and he suggested I call the front desk to report it. Seriously? So not only did you knock on the wrong door, you are not addressing the actual noise that you do hear until I call it in?
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
"Good location. Nice hotel with restaurants inside."
Ample parking. Nice comfy rooms. Cool ambience. Great location with many food options near by. Beside IKEA store also.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
R B
"Hmmm"
I didn't enjoy my stay. The hotel was not as clean as I would've liked and the service was subpar.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Something was wrong with the tv. It didn't worked right. But everything else we good. The pool looked nice and clean. Good customer service
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
Rene Ortega
"Kevin at the Hotel Inn Washington Park is Awesome!"
Our stay at the Holiday Inn Washington Park was nice but Kevin made it super great. My family and I were in Maryland for a graduation. Kevin made our stay so enjoyable and comfortable. He was extremely accommodating and made sure we had what we needed. Because of him, I'd stay at the Holiday Inn again.
4 night trip May 21, 2014
Valisa Dougherty
"Close to the interstate"
Extra charges for little things and it's almost impossible to get a cup of coffee.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
CJ Brauck
"Beautifully decorated UMD convenience"
Super nice and convenient to UMD serving free, complete, buffet breakfast. Great pool, billards room, and comfortable common space with couches, game tables and fireplace.
2 night family trip May 21, 2014