All hotels in McLean, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1960 Chain Bridge Rd, McLean, VA, 22102, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Does not cater to the business traveler"
Called ahead days ahead of time requesting and early check in. got to the hotel and they informed that to check in early would require an additional half day room charge. I complained that they should have told me that when I called in to request it. Was told I could have a handicap room at no additional charge. Room was not in good condition with wallpaper peeling off the walls. Women at front desk did not seem very interested in helping me. Will stick to Marriott in the future.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Don
"Would stay again"
Very friendly and helpful. The only disappointment was that the hot tub was out of order and being redone.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Hotel need updating"
This hotel need updating!! First tv was not working,second the day to stay was snowing the drywall to enter to hotel was not clean .. 3 the heating system was no working so was no good day for me for $92.00
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
ED
"Stay anytime"
Very nice hotel very clean comfortable
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"relaxing stay"
it was very relaxing, and a comfortable room. The first room had a dog barking a few doors down. We complained, so they moved us to the 'Quiet Floor', which was quiet, but less convenient than the first room. While I was sitting in the hot tub, I got some blue paint on my back and legs. I told the lifeguard on duty, and a few hours later, I got a call that they would offer my wife and I a free breakfast (which was very good)
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Trevor
"Easy and comfortable"
Great hotel and perfect location for Tyson's business.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"fun weekend getaway!"
Great stay. Love the pool and jacuzzi. Free parking was great as well as the mall across the street which the shuttle took us to and from. I wish there would have been a fridge in the room, but aside from that the staff was very friendly and the stay was very nice. Will most likely be staying again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Brandy
"Crowne plaza"
First time staying the hotel. Heater did not work so it was cold, ended up leaving the same night and they charged an additional amount by mistake. Not worth the time or money
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
kevin
Everyone is always fantastic here. Very friendly and accommodating!
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Alicia
"arizona"
Very good place to stay. Thank you!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Nice stay, no issues, recommended.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great Location but a little dated"
Rooms are clean and location is great. Hotel needs a new makeover though!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great Hotel and Staff!!"
The hotel is at an excellent location. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. We stayed here during the month of December more than a few times and every time we left with a feeling to come back. Especially Berat Kilavuz at the front desk is extremely professional and goes out of his way to help his customers. Thank you!!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Chala
Good location very close to the mall but hard to find the hotel. Room little small but clean.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Super stay great memories"
Wonderful, great weekend.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Cindy R
Very nice hotel and close to attractions. Not as close as I had thought however there was a shuttle to and from the mall and Metro just didn't run enought. The rooms and hotel lobby were very nice but the beds were not comfortable.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"All Around Good - But Needs Attention to Detail"
The excellent staff, especially Brittanie at the front desk, makes me hesitant to even mention the problems, but it order to give this meaning.... This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel and, if business takes me there again, I will probably stay there again. Overall it is comfortable, accommodating, well located and well maintained facility. When I first checked in to the room, the toilet was clogged and the TV didn't work. I reported this at the front desk and both situations were repaired when I returned from dinner. The next morning, my wake up call was 20 minutes late and there was no bath mat (the latter being something I didn't notice the night before). I put a towel on the floor to replace that, which you think would alert housekeeping to the absence; nevertheless, there was only a bathmat in the room on one of the four days of my stay. The TV did not work in the morning. I reported it to the front desk on my way out the next day and it was repaired (and left on) by the time I returned. That happened every day and I had to report the problem a total of 5 times! Apparently, every time the TV was turned off, it was unable to capture a digital signal again without whatever their engineering department did on its visits to my room when I wasn't there. Even after 5 reports, on the day I checked out, the TV was not getting a signal, so I'm sure the next occupant of that room will have the same problem. Also, the wifi connection was erratic and slow each night.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great Value for Tysons Corner"
Room was small but very clean. Mattress soft and mushy...bad for the back. Staff is gracious. Food is good, not great. Price is well worth what you get compared to other hotels in the area.
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Frequent Traveler"
Over the years this hotel has become our home away from home!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Nice hotel and close to Tyson corner shopping mall"
Excellent place. If I visited Washington I will stay in this hotel.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"weekend visit"
very enjoyable. will stay here next time in McLean
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Liam
"Best hotel for everyone."
Nice experience stay in this hotel. When we r entered in to the hotel tge hotel staff received me in politely. And directed me to find the room. But we faced the problem of key access card of our room
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
santoshreddy
It was great and exceeded my expectations. They take care of little details like leaving a nice snack near the elevators so you can have with coffee and many other tiny details that made the stay very enjoyable.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Sam
"Enjoyed mini vaca..."
Staff were very nice. Metro not as close as I would have liked but free shuttle ran every hour.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Valerie
"Not bad"
1st room was not cleaned; they gave us a new one and free breakfast in recompense. Staff very helpful. Area is close to metro, but difficult to navigate. All four lane roads, takes 20 mins to travel 3 miles.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Awesome!"
we had an awesome time! Great hotel! Employees really nice and helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Jonique
"Zoe"
the room is comfortable and many details impressed me. Such as a bottle of candy. Really sweet.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Old and very small rooms"
The room was very old and small. The beds were very uncomfortable. Its horrible. Never ever again. Breakfast was ok, but still did not compensate for the horrible room. Location is good, but for God's sake renovate. The bathroom was like from 1970s and so small. I was embarrassed to take my family there. I guess I should had read the reviews.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Khaled
"Great weekend rates"
Love this hotel and stay here wheneverwe visit the DC area.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Very Affordable. Near Metro Station and I-495"
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable. 25 yard lap pool and hot tub were very nice. Liked the 1:00 pm checkout.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Zen
"Overpriced. Stay away"
Awful! Bed linens filthy, stained and likely unchanged from the previous occupant. Hairs all over the bedspread and smelly
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Excellent hotel in a great location"
Had a very comfortable stay; facilities were excellent and service was great!
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Sonia
"Reception"
Desk clerk stated I had no reservation, even after showing my id .He then suggested other hotels in the area because there were no rooms available. I asked to use the computer in the business center. at first he said it was only for registered guest. He allowed me to use the computer and I provided the confirmation number. The clerk checked again and said the reason was because I use Jr. at the end of my name. He then gave me a room which when the shades were opened looked directly onto a brick wall. I believe I was given this room because I proved I had pre paid reservations. My reservations were made in advance and the clerk asked if I had made them that day. He even instructed me to unload and enter the hotel from the back, which meant that I had to walk through restaurants and retail areas. The next day I saw that the more convenient way to enter would have been through the lobby. I complanied the next morning and am the process of notifying the hotel and chain. I am also notifying my family, friends and business associates of my experience and to avoid doing business with this hotel chain if at all possible.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Business Travel Stay"
The hotel was excellent with one notable exception. The on-site restaurants were very bad. I ate in the pub 3 times and all three times they were out of some menu items and service was very slow. When my meal finally arrived it was usually only lukewarm. I then tried to eat at the restaurant upstairs. It was closed on a Friday night. Overall, it was a great place to stay; but, not a good place to eat.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Tom4539
"There are better hotels in the same neighborhood"
We arrived at the hotel at 5:00 p.m. and were informed that there were no rooms ready, they were being cleaned, and had to wait more than 45 minutes to get ours. The staff was not helpful. We had asked for two beds and were given a room with a king size bed. The roller bed they offered us never got to our room and finally the rug next to the window was soaked and although we informed of this nothing was done. We were there for one night and will never stay there again!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Rocio
"The bathroom needs some kind of fan or ventilatio."
It was a great stay however the bathroom needs some kind of ventilation.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Aman
"Exceeded expectations!"
Great front desk staff. Ample parking, great rate for the location. Restaurant/bar was nice to have right there, along with the pool! Great for a quick getaway.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great location, excellent staff"
I'm glad I picked this hotel, what a great time. It was close enough to Washington DC, but far enough not to deal with the hustle of the city. Great location for shopping and dining.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Henri
McLean is a great place to visit! Great for shopping and visiting DC. Driving is very confusing though. Bring your GPS!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Excellent Location"
Very convenient. Within walking distance from two malls, restaurants, and the DC Metro.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Free shuttle sevice to and from Metro"
Free shuttle service to and from Silver Line Metro (Spring Hill station) - very convenient. Only negative is the Hotel entrance sign is too small, easy to miss the entrance from Greensboro Drive.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Good Value"
Good location, near all the Tysons shops. Close to new subway line into DC. Big pool/hot tub, for a hotel.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Room was clean but had really thin walls"
Room and hotel is in a convenient location; staff was good and polite.The amenities however were not sufficient. They had a small tube of shampoo and also no toothbrush etc. Ice machine was on a different floor and there was no signs to let you know where the ice machine is. The walls very were thin and i could hear the couples next door doing their "business". Bring ear plugs if you intend to stay next to noisy neighbors
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Actually LIKE ALL THE PICTURES"
it WAS A VERY NICE HOTEL, really CLOSE TO EVERYTHING. And the food there was delicious
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
DeAndrea
Great courtyard,pool,andworkout facility. Outside courtyard extremely enjoyable
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Excellent value"
We will definitely stay again. Everything lived up to or surpassed expectations.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice hotel...good value for what I paid."
Overall I was very pleased with the Crowne Plaza. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. I think they could have vending machines instead of buying everything downstairs at somewhat inflated prices. Really enjoyed the breakfast buffet, though that also seemed a little steep. There was a little confusion on directions for where to meet the shuttle back to the hotel from the Metro station and also how to get to the Metro station. The location of the hotel is in the business district but very safe area overall. I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Andy
"Good location/not much there"
I stayed at this hotel for business because most of the other hotels I would normally stay in were full. Old and in need of improvements. Restaurant is OK if you like burgers.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"A Most Comfortable Accommodation"
The Crowne Plaza in McLean is my go-to place when staying in the greater DC area. It's location is ideal, and the accommodations are suburb. With a wonderful staff, comfortable rooms, and a terrific bar that stays open late, it's the only place I like to stay and has opened the doors for other stays at the Cowne Plaza chain. Love the pool, the gym, the all of it!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
Nancy Rush
"Not worth the headache..."
Went to check in at the given time and no rooms were available. Was told to check back in an hour but I needed a room bc I had to get some rest after working almost 20 hours had. Came back in an hour still no room... after two more hours still no rooms... by this time I'm aggravated bc I'm tired and I'm paying for a room that I don't have. The attendant at the counter told me that it would be another 15 mins and while in waiting I get approached by security as if I'm causing a problem. At no point was I argumentative, causing a scene, or gave reason for security to approach me. The way they treat their paying customers were total unprofessional and uncivil. To top it off I was still charged full price for time I didn't have my room. To add the shower drain was clogged abd the toilet didn't flush. Sooo not worth the headache. Helpful hint: Stay at the Marriott next door if possible.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014