All hotels in Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States of America
5520 Wisconsin Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD, 20815, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Great location. Nice rooms. Some construction outside.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"city getaway"
location was perfect, service great, restaurant not so good.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Jane
"great locatation, clean & comfortable"
We stayed here with our two babies under 3 years old because of its proximity to the metro station. Turns out the fridge was a lifesaver for us in this stage of our lives as well. We love the Chevy Chase neighborhood and had an incredible stay.
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Best value for the money in Chevy Chase/Bethesda"
This was my best business stay in the Bethesda/Chevy-Chase area. The hotel is located 2 blocks from the Chevy-Chase metro and a Whole Foods grocery which has a wonderful selection of hot food.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Tanya L.
"very nice place to stay"
Wonderful, friendly staff, clean, modern rooms. Great location, just an easy 20 minute drive to the tourist sites in downtown DC. I would recommend it!
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Happyday
"Very comfortable"
Oddly they put us in a handicapped room
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
George Miller
"Pleasant experience"
Overall a good experience .
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great location in Bethesda"
Clean comfortable rooms and centrally located to get around.Close to Metro.Did not like the $15. parking charge added to bill.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
All good, with one caveat: be sure to ask for a room NOT adjacent to the hotel elevator!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
mp
Convenient, close to metro station. Very friendly. Good rooms
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
OJNY
"Wonderful stays"
Great staff! The only problem is we were in a room next to elevator...very loud at night. but the room itself was beautiful and the staff I can't say enough about... Thank you
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
TJC
"Very comfortable stay"
It was very comfortable and convenient, with fast internet and good food and room service
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
very friendly staff, great experience.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
dan
I am a customer, who uses a powered wheelchair. The accessible shower in the room was nice, good job. Unfortunately I could not pass the bed and the dresser because the space is too small. Access there is important. While a bigger room would have been ideal, something as simple as a smaller, queen-sized bed may have been more accommodating.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"nice staff to help find your way around"
Ask any questions and they will go above and beyond to help, finding places and the best way to get there
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Lovely"
This was a very nice hotel, clean and the staff was friendly. The location was perfect as it is just a block from the Metro.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Better than perfect"
Great location. Near by to shopping and restaurants. one half block to metro. really, just an ideal location. great room, staff wonderful. Can say enough.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Terrific Full Service Hotel in Fabulous Area"
We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was located in a super location with many great stores (whole foods, anthropologie, J Crew, etc) all within walking distance. Staff was friendly and attentive. The only complaint I have is that I had requested a room away from the elevator and where did we end up? RIGHT NEXT TO the elevator. It was okay. We were not in the room much. We also opted for the included breakfast which was very nice, though in the future I may opt out given the number of great dining options nearby.
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
"Short and sweet"
We had a short stay. Overall it was a nice hotel. Dont expect to have the embassy suite though. Wasn't a wow factor but it was pleasent
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Rob
"Service"
No one told us that they closed the front doors at 11:00pm. We arrived via taxi close to midnight, after dinner with family. When we tried to use our room card to get into the hotel they did not work. We rang the bell to alert the staff, but no one responded (thank goodness our taxi driver waited to see if we could get in). Finally after 5 mins. the front desk person alerted the security person to open the door. He seemed very displeased.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I apologize that you did not receive immediate service from our front desk agent or security guard when you arrived back to the hotel after dinner. That must have been frustrating. We have addressed the issue with both parties and advised them to acknowledge guests immediately when they need service after hours. I am confident we will handle this situation more exepediently moving forward.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
I always stay at this hotel when I visit my daughter at AU. It is convenient, clean and cost friendly.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Dear Dorothy, Thank you for your comment. We are happy you have chosen us as your home away from home when visiting your dautghter!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Dorothy
"Great surprise"
Really well done! No complaints
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Nini
"staff is the best"
This hotel was clean, up-to-date, well-appointed, and if you like to shop, you will be over the moon when you see the neighborhood. What really stood out for us, though, was the friendliness of the staff. Everyone we ran into went out of their way to make our stay memorable. Oh, and you really must try the lobster bisque in the restaurant!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Thank you Fritzi! Glad to see you like our location close to shopping. We are also happy that you found our staff to be friendly. We find they are truly our best asset! Come back and stay with us again soon.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Fritzi
The only problem was that the AC is very loud ! Room was clean and the service good . I did not like that I had to pay $15 per day for parking
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Manuela Andriescu
"Nice hotel close to D.C."
Nice clean room,easy parking, wonderful restaurant and friendly staff.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Ideal location"
Parking is easy, onsite garage. Nice lobby that opens to restaurant. Restaurant was just okay and very over-priced, but it was a fast breakfast choice. Walking distance to shopping and other restaurants. Nice neighborhood. Staff was not as friendly as I would expect for such a nice hotel. Restaurant staff was about the same. However, the room was nice and the water pressure was good in the shower. A big plus: you can 'borrow a bike' which I would have done if I had been staying longer. Huge bathroom! I recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
NJ Cupp
"like to know"
the hvac unit had a continuous fan and I had a congested head each morning. then they said to just unplug the unit. there was a food odor in the refrigerator also.we initially wanted indoor parking but after entering the space was too low of a ceiling. so we left and never used a parking space. so we parked on outside level two. so they said the 15 dollar a day fee. was warranted.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Chevy Chase Courtyard"
Nice hotel with convenience of the Metro. The room was clean and had everything that we needed. The staff was friendly.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Dear kbehevinsfrom Indian Trail, Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, and found our hotel to be clean and had everything you needed. I especially like that you enjoyed interacting with our friendly employees enough to let us know. Please be sure to stay with us again your next trip to the area.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
kbehevins
"close to family"
The Hotel was great, a very good value and was close to family I was visiting and close to the metro. I will recommend this hotel to others visiting the DC area
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Dear close to family, I appreciate your review of our hotel and am happy to know you consider us a good value in a convenient location near your family and friends. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit!
2 night trip May 1, 2014
"Perfect for our 2 night stay. Close to metro"
Very convenient location. Went to Washington to sight see and it was very easy using the metro. 5 minutes from the family event we were going to. Everybody was very helpful. Great stay.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Convenient, clean and looks newly renovated. Really enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Chevy Chase. Shops and restaurants all around it and only a few blocks from the metro.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
gina
Room next to elevator quite noisy from the machinery moving up and down. It was not necessary as the hotel was full booked.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Dear Kevinfrom Chicago, Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very sorry the noise from the elevator mechanics disturbed you. We assign rooms based on availability and guest preference. The rooms on either side of the elevator on all floors are king bedded rooms. If you requested a king bedded room, quite possibly those rooms were ready for occupancy and came up as available when you were checking in. When you make your next reservation with us, please be sure to request a room away from the elevator in addition to your bed type preference. You can let the agent know on the phone or if you book online please put this in your comment section. That way if we have one available we can pre block you in a room prior to your arrival.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Very close to Red Line Metro!"
Room was very clean, A/C was very loud.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
"Not bad"
I had two issues: they gave us a room right next to the elevator, and all night I heard the noise from the elevator. The other issue, of the two hotel romms keys they gave us, one was not even activated.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Dear Di, Thank you for your review. I apologize for the 2nd key not being activated; I'll check to make sure the (new) agents are using the machine properly. Sorry about the noise. Please be sure to request a room away from the elevator in the comment section of your next reservation and we will do our best to accommodate you.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Great hotel, great staff, convenient location"
Very helpful staff, clean & spacious room, convenient location.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
I am glad to hear you found our staff to be helpful and our hotel to be clean and comfortable. Thanks for reviewing us!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good stay in Chevy Chase if you have to be there"
Good hotel, well maintained, friendly, efficient service.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Dear John, Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our efficient service and friendly staff. I see you came a long way so your visit and comments are greatly appreciated!
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Wish I knew before hand"
Hotel and its staff where very friendly. However there was a language barrier that made conversation sometimes difficult with the front desk while checking in. My biggest disappointment was receiving a parking charge after check in. There was no mention of a parking charge before or during check in. A receipt was simply slid under our door. There was plenty of on street parking available and I would not of paid to park at the hotels parking deck if I were told this before check in. Its small details like this that makes me go else where. I have traveled a great deal and use a lot of different hotels branches and this is the first time I have been charged to park un announced.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Thank you for your detailed comments regarding your stay with us. I am happy that you found our staff very friendly and apologize that you encountered a language barrier that made communication difficult during check-in. In addition, I am ery sorry that you were not advised about the parking charge at check-in. We do not own the garage that is adjacent to our hotel so in order to allow for overnight parking we must supply our guests with a parking pass for the dashboard. If we fail to do so (unfortunately sometime this is missed) then the overnight security places a notice on the car to advise the owner of the fee. Regardless, you should have been advised of this procedure at check-in and we will review this with our staff at the next staff meeting so they do so. I hope you found the rest of your acommodations enjoyable and will return to our hotel during your next vist to the area.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice hotel.clean and friendly. Close to everything"
We had a very pleasant stay. Shopping and restaurants in the vicinity were great.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Dear Ro, Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the shopping and dining that the area offers. Please come back and stay with us again soon!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Ro
Parking lot was poorly lit and not well monitored. It felt unsafe. I took cabs rather than take my car out at night. Parking fee not advertised.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Thank you for your review. I am sorry about your experience with the parking garage. The garage is not owned or operated by the hotel but allows overnight parking. Our desk staff should’ve advised you of the fee at check in. If we failed to do so I apologize.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"close to metro, shops, restaurants, old friends"
Very convenient location, reasonable rates. Would stay there again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
Thank you! We are happy to hear that you like our location and will stay with us again in the future.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Hotel is clean and updated. Bathroom very small and configured poorly with about a 2-inch clearance between door and a jut out when entering the bathroom. Got a good bruise in the middle of the night. I was told that the rooms ending in "17" were configured like this.. Otherwise pleasant service and good location.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase
My apologies with regard to the bruise in the middle of the night! Our #17 rooms are confuigured a bit different from the other rooms in the hotel due to the "bones" of the building. Next time you stay with us please feel free to request a different room. Happy to hear that you found our hotel clean and the staff pleasant.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Great location and reasonable rates
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
"efficient hotel near DC"
Room was clean, comfortable and restaurant had excellent service as well as main desk staff. Good for overnight stay for me.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Great price and location"
The room was very clean. The price was very reasonable and the staff was friendly.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2013
staff was nice but room HVAC was loud and either too hot or too cold. Poor nights sleep. Chemical stain on my car from leaks in parking garage pipes or ceiling. Luckily I got it off with some work at home but was very worried when i saw them.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"room too noisy for sleep"
the heating unit in the bedroom was broken one night, cycling on and off throughout the night making sleep impossible. the unit was fixed after repeated requests. we asked for credit for the night of no sleep and the hotel would not approve it. What are you paying for if not for a room where you can sleep? to me this is a merchant not standing behind his product or trying to assure customer satisfaction .
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Nell
"Good location With parking garage"
Room was small but clean and comfortable. Staff was courteous and caring
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"A quality hotel"
This hotel has clean, comfortable, well-equipped rooms. The price is not for bargain-hunters, but given the Chevy Chase location it is the best that can be expected.
4 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"Good Place to Stay for Parents Weekend"
We were in town for parents weekend at American University. The hotel was close by, comfortable, and pleasantly decorated. No complaints, except for the $15 a day parking lot fee!
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Stepmother
"Nice hotel, helpful staff"
The decor is nice when you walk in the check-in area, complete with convenient boarding pass print-out station. It's not a luxury hotel, but everything was really nice, from the room decor (with Paul Mitchell products) to the cleanliness and quality of the modest workout room. The staff were all friendly and helpful as well. I was in a small banquet room for a wedding goodbye brunch and it was clean, bright with windows and pleasant. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013