All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
1480 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not happy for the weekend"
The Room was small & the Bathroom was even smaller not good
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
ksweat
The gym was pretty good. Updated equipment. The room was comfortable though I didn't care too much for the pillows. The shower was free of lime buildup and the water drainage was good. The water pressure was a little too high as was the hot water. The toilet flushes very loudly as it sounds like it's assisted with air so it's like a airplane toilet. I've stayed here before and would have no problem coming back again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Terence
"Close to airport and the metro"
This hotel is about a block and a half from the DC metro and it is quite easy to get to. My room was clean, quiet, and convenient. The staff checked me in quickly and got me into my room in under five minutes. The layout of the rooms appears designed to keep hallway noise out of the rooms and this was apparent in that I heard virtually nothing during my stay. The free internet was a bonus. While there was in-room coffee makers, I like being able to get coffee in the morning from either a lobby setup or something close. This hotel has a Starbucks on the second level, you don't even need to go outside for a snack or coffee. Overall I would rate this hotel highly and would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Mario
"First Class Hotel"
Hotel was first class. Parking was ample. Access to the Crystal City Underground is available, but the metro is a bit of a hike through it.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Great location! Awesome staff! Quiet! I'd stay here again!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
The staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was located in area that was accessible to many attractions and was easy to locate.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"decent"
Good for the price. Decent hotel and good service.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel, starting to show it's age a little..."
Nice hotel, starting to show its age a bit. There was a gap between the HVAC unit and the wall and cold air was blowing in from the outside, forcing us to leave the heat on all night. Room was clean but the bed sagged in the middle a little bit. Parking is a bit pricey at $21 bucks overnight but they do allow you to leave the car there while taking the Metro into the DC area.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Love this hotel"
I stayed at this hotel with my two small children, and I must say I loved it. The Starbucks on the mezzanine level was an absolute God-send. The location is prime. The security of the building is exactly the way it should be. People off the street can't just go traipsing through the hallways. If you don't have a key card you have no access to the floors with guest rooms on them. Lovely!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
leah
"Excellent!"
stayed here for two nights with a friend. close to the metro for an easy ride to DC. will stay here again
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Excellent choice, but bring earplugs"
Very attractive and comfortable. Room well-arranged and spacious. Soundproofing could be better--heard every word of a quiet (and lucky brief) conversation by people in adjacent room. Water-efficient toilets flush like rockets. Crystal City is walkable with plenty of eating options. Would stay here again, but would request corner room as far from elevator as possible.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
ALICE
"good stay"
The room was decent. The bathroom was not so good. The staff was nice and the food at the Potomac bar was very good. Good service too. Hotel is not in a great area unless you have business at those places near by but still not a bad distance from downtown DC area either.
3 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice hotel with helpful staff."
This was our first time staying in the Crystal City / DC Metro area. 3 days and 3 nights for my daughter's CFML conference. The Crowne Plaza provided a clean and comfortable place to stay. The staff was professional and very helpful providing us with needed information on how use the Metro and directing us to main retail shops. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a stay in the area.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Rey
"Great location, very nice hotel!"
We actually flew into Dulles but were meeting our brother who was coming into Washington National, and we were headed to Solomons, MD the next day. Public transportation from Dulles to the hotel was easy, with a chance to see a lot along the way. The hotel was in a very nice area, with many restaurants. Very nice staff, on-site parking, nice business center for printing boarding passes. The restaurant was a little dungeon-like, especially as so many of the nearby restaurants had floor to ceiling windows, but the food and service were fine - and again, there are MANY restaurants within easy walking distance.
"Great hotel close to Metro"
The hotel staff was friendly, the room was clean and spacious, the location was great with plenty of eating and shopping options within walking distance.
"Excellent Value"
Close to everything and convenient. I would gladly stay here again!
gonzo
Good
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"One-Nighter"
Got to the hotel late in the evening to leave for my honeymoon early the next morning so a detailed review is not possible. I can say that I was pleased with the room, facilities, and service I received. The entrance to the hotel is in an odd spot, like an alley, so it's hard to find.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Danny
It was a very nice hotel, they did not tell us that there was going to be a fee for overnight parking. We were dissapointed that we were not informed about this.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great Hotel...great price and location"
I had a perfect time. Great location. Everyone at the front desk was very helpful. Its a great hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Lawrence
"This is the best place at the best price!"
This place is perfect on all counts. It is 4 metro stops to Washington proper, it has amenities I didn't even notice when I booked but would have used (the work-out room), and the breakfast for $13 was excellent and the service wonderful. It was easy to find, on the main traffic lines, and close to a lot of restaurants. I was informed it was very close to retail stores like Walmart and Macy's, but I didn't need them. However, if I had, it was nice to know they are near. You have a life-long customer!
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Lawrence
"Enjoyed my stay in Crystal City."
Hotel was nice. Starbucks in hotel was convenient, and dining facilities were pretty good. I commuted to Anacostia both days from the hotel and it only took about 15-20 minutes each time via cab.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Nicole
"Relaxed"
Excellent customer service. The Templespa was so invigorating!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Shirley
"Great place"
Nice and comfortable stay only issue older rooms. The paint was peeling
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Lily
"DC tour with Kristen"
Stayed therewith my granddaughter. Toured DC all 3 days. Hotel was absolutely great . Our room was the quietiest I had ever stayed in. We ate all 3 breakfasts there - GREAT breakfast buffet. Also ate there for supper twice - in the Cafe. Room was perfect - with every amenity needed.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Stay here every year for Army Ten Miler"
Came here for a race. The hotel was accomodating with every request I made. They were very friendly as well.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Geovanny
"Army ten miler"
Love everything about this hotel,e xcept the hotel's WiFi service. The WiFi is free BUT terrible! My old 3G Verizon cell phone service is faster than the "free WiFi". I probably won't be back because of this...if I knew they put in wifi extenders I would change my mind.
4 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Leon & Beth Reed
"Weekend away"
We booked the room while in town for my nephews wedding and wanted to be close to the DC area. Very convenient to the metro station. The hotel is first rate and the staff helpful.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"DC Trip"
Location was great and close to metro.
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Greg
My stay was good the bed closer to the bathroom in room 612 is in badly need of cleaning ( vacuming) the carpet at the bed head was very dirty the .bed need to be puiied from wall and be cleaned. Also it would be nice to have a michrowave oven in room, Hotel is a bit overprice.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
derek
"Best Hotel Ever"
I absolutely loved my stay here!!! The staff were so friendly. Especially the women, very welcoming (this also includes housekeeping). The Asian guy and the heaver night shift guy were a bit scary. The room was so nice, beautifully decorated. I never wanted to leave it. Parking was a bit expensive especially fork someone already staying in the hotel.Would I stay again......hellz yes!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Pretty Average"
Slightly out dated, beds were on the small side. Small overall room size. Might stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Shane
"Short trip to D.C."
First time staying in this part of Arlington Va (Crystal City). I picked this hotel because it was close to a Metro station & cheaper than staying in my usual spot (Rosslyn area of Arlington). Hotel is really close to DCA (Reagan National Airport) & has a shuttle to the airport. Room was perfect, comfortable & quiet. There are plenty of food & small businesses walking distance from the hotel. The Metro station (Blue & Yellow lines) is less than 5 minutes, I found it a little tricky to get oriented to its location the 1st time. There's even a nice little mall (Rite Aid, plenty of food) in the Metro station with an entrance/exit that leads you back to the hotel. This hotel is on my list for future visits to D.C.
3 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Would stay again!"
Great location. Nice décor. Comfortable room and bed. Very small bathroom. Hotel restaurant is just ok.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
pippen
"Bill"
Hotel staff were nice and informative. The hotel was safe, you need your room your key to access the elevator. Only minor downside, and I mean minor was the $21 per day for parking. I WILL stay there the next time I travel to Washington DC
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"Very convenient"
I spent the week researching at the National Archives. The hotel was a short walk to the Metro station and a 10 min ride to the Archives. I had to depart early in the am and it was a short 5 minute shuttle ride to the airport. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If I need to return to DC, this is where I would stay again.
6 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Greg
"Great hotel."
We loved our stay at The Crown Plaza. The staff went above and beyond our expectations. There was a mix up on our room. We were supposed to be in a double bed handicapped room, but wereally given a one full sized bed with fold out couch. Within minutes, the staff had us in our new room. They put us in the only room they had available for handicapped. We were put in a suite at no extra charge. The service was excellent, staff very friendly and professional. This was my first time in the DC area and I will be back thanks to the staff at The Crown Plaza.
4 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Brent
"bathroom"
The bathroom very very small
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
didik
"Excellent location"
They met and surpassed my expectations!!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
John Roa
"Upscale But Cheap"
This hotel is really a nice venue. Staff extremely helpful and efficient. However, if you don't know the area the hotel is a little difficult to find. Rooms are really nice but smell stale. Changed rooms because it smelt like smoke. Reassigned a room but it smelt the same. Room service is ok but make sure you get a copy of your receipt. The front desk is unable to provide any detail. Parking is reasonable, however, there is on street metered parking available in the area. Free after 6p Monday - Saturday and all day Sunday. Cable is totally disappointing. No premium channels. Overall, I'd recommend the hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
"Quick trip to DC."
I needed a cheap decent place to stay overnight in DC. This hotel fit the bill. The rooms could use a bit of updating, but place was clean and quiet. Two blocks from Crystal City metro, it was a great location for having quick access to central DC as well as the airport. B
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Very good"
Cleane
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Óscar
"Close to Washington D.C."
Great experience, comfortable room, nice bar/ restaurant.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Roy
Only thing missing was a view
2 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
...
"Classy Place"
Close proximity to Reagan Airport, recently renovated, close shopping and immaculate rooms. Service was very good. Check in was at 3 PM but they allowed me to check in after arriving at 9:30 am so I wouldn't have to drag luggage to funeral I had to attend. Very impressed!!
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Gillis Washington
"Fantastic for weekenders"
You can get a great deal to stay here on Fri and Sat nights (since all the usual occupants are back home for the weekend.) This is just across a bridge from the Mall. So, the location couldn't hardly be better.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"What a deal"
The room was a bit smaller than expected, but the beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was very tiny. Everything else was superb. The complimentary breakfast was exceptional. The hotel was lovely and clean. The staff were very helpful. Glad I caught this deal, it was a last minute decision to stay an extra night in the city and this deal made it worth it.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Val
"Before flight"
Booked this hotel as Hotels.com site stated hotel offered shuttle to and from airport. Verified with 1.800 # and they said yes it was 24 hour service. But calling prior to hotel stay and they said this service cut off from airport at midnight. So we had to pay for a cab to hotel since we got in around midnight. They do start shuttle at 4:45 am.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Not to good"
Price was right but the beds were very small. We had gotten a room with 2 beds for my husband 2 teenage girls an myself but the beds were unusually small then we woke up in the morning to find about 40 fruit flies in my bathroom ( with all the hotels I've ever been in I've NEVER seen fruit flies in the rooms or bathroom ) plus the room next door was being renovated and we woke up to hearing men scraping the walls next door. So we asked to change rooms they said the room with a king bed and pull out couch would be better well NO it wasn't the couch was so uncomfortable and noisy every time the kids moved it kept me up half the night and this room also had fruit flies in the bathroom and to top it off we ate breakfast in the dining room there and under the cake holder there were fruit flies ugh!!! But what made it worse is the rooms that were getting renovated a worker had the door open to one of the rooms and I was SHOCKED and APPALLED that they were ripping down walls an sanding walls and the bed mattresses were IN the room UNCOVERED with NO sheets or covers on them .
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2014