All hotels in Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here50 Morgan St, Hartford, CT, 06120, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to Xfinity Theater"
Pietro's Pizza charged me $49 for a large Steak Pizza (should be $20.95) After the delivery person told meit was $49 for the Pizza, I went back up to my room and saw in the menu it was supposed to be only $20.95. I felt they stole from me and told the clerk downstairs when I checked out. I feel that Pietro's Pizza shouldn't be allowed to place flyers in your hotel as they are a dishonest business with a dishonest employee. I liked the fact that your hotel was close to Xfinity Theatre where we see many concerts.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"close to venue we went to see"
service was not good at all. Long lines to check in, no help in lounge area and a very long wait to get anything to eat or drink. It seemed like this hotel was booked solid so management should have had more staff on. Also, room service was done at 11pm....everyone at hotel was looking for room service after concerts and events were done. They lost a lot of money by closing room service and made the pizza delivery locations extremely happy.would probably pick another hotel if I go to this area of connecticut again
Response by Radisson Hotel Hartford
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience of long lines and delayed service. We did schedule every available employee to service the food & beverage outlets. Unfortunately, it is difficult if hundreds of people order all at the same time. This is certainly not the norm at our hotel. We hope you will try us again on your next visit.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
D. Bonin
"Under staffed"
Line to check in was out the door.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice hotel.Conveniently located downtown Hartford."
Nice hotel close to the XL Center. Nice restaurant on site Very clean, easy access from I 84. Great front desk staff.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Hotel was nice but just on the outskirts of the downtown area. The walk to downtown is only a few minutes walk.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Under construction, parking extra and breakfast ex"
They should have included breakfast. Pillows too big. Jack hammering into evening
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
The hotel was conveniently located to downtown Hartford. The room could use a little updating there were stains on the rug. The breakfast buffet was excellent. The staff was very friendly
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Elaine
Great location. Nice stay. I'd recommend it.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Ben
"Stay here if you can get a bargain price."
The hotel is OK. Stay here if you can get a great room rate. The carpet in my room was stained and worn and I looked in vain for a list of hotel amenities in the room. You would only know the hotel had a pool if you looked at the elevator floor buttons.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
R
good hotel but very bad customer service. ..
Response by Radisson Hotel Hartford
Thank you for your review. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations regarding service. We focus on service on a daily basis in the hopes that you will return on your next visit.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Emily
"Good Value for $"
Clean Room, Nice Hotel, Close to Comcast for concerts, etc. Would definitely stay here again. Pet friendly.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Renee
"Close to St Josephs College of Pharmacy"
Excellent - very nice clean hotel. Very friendly staff!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Decent Stay"
For the price, this was a decent stay. Located on the outskirts of Downtown Hartford. One will have to walk a couple of blocks to access other businesses and restaurants
Response by Radisson Hotel Hartford
Thank you for your review of the Radisson Hotel Hartford. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
4 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Alexander
"Good location. Not so clean."
Carpet too dirty for this kind of hotel. Great shower though!
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Decent Hotel"
CAUTION: Nothing is different between an executive room and a standard room. Executive room is just on higher floor (explanation given to me by front desk). Executive SUITES have different amenities. Had I known this upon booking, I would not have paid extra for the "executive" room
Response by Radisson Hotel Hartford
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that the person that informed you of the difference did not point out that beyond the panoramic views of the City and the Connecticut River, there are also additional amenities for your comfort. I will make sure that all guest service agents are aware of this.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Alex
"Strands of hair in my hotel room!"
The hotel is very nice and has great scenery! The bedroom was big and the bathroom was nice. But there was a strand of hair in my bed, and a strand of hair in one of "clean" towels.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Tj
"over priced"
This hotel is not worth $175 per night. It would be a value at $110. There is nothing special or memorable about it at all. It needs updating and extensive cleaning. Will not stay there again at the price I paid.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Chris Pearl
"URBAN HOTEL"
I JUST DID....LOOK UP ABOVE......NOT A GREAT PLACE...AVVERAGE HOTEL
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Great downtown location"
The first appearance was how kept the entire building was.....the staff was very helpful with each question we had about the neighborhood......parking cost but was very close.....
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Wes
"Great Staff"
The people at the front desk could not have been nicer. My room was missing a hair dryer, so they upgraded me to a nicer room. They helped me find a restaurant and it was great. I was allowed to check out late with no issues and they provided a shuttle to my meeting.. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Front desk staff great. Bar/restaurant understaffed, slow.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Parking"
Didn't know we had to pay $14.00 for parking
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Joey
we were taking my 11 year old to see Bruno Mars so we decided to get a hotel so we could walk to the concert and go swimming....The webstie showed a beautiful pool well guess what NO POOL and NO posting that the pool was closed so we got there six hours early to sit around and do NOTHING..I asked at the front desk and the girl on couldn't be bothered with my question about the pool and why it wasn't posted she basically called me a liar and was positive it was so I went to my room and looked on there website guess what NO POSTING about the closed pool. So I went down and asked thank god got Lauren which was super nice, so we got free breakfast coupons which they should have free breakfast anyway...We went down to lunch and she got all that wrong which she was friendly so we didn't say anything but come on people get it right..So needless to say I wasn't impressed AT ALL....But Bruno Mars was excellent...
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Dail
"Good place to stay for a concert"
We stayed over night because we were going to a concert. It's walking distance to the venue, the room was clean and the staff was nice. There is not much around but it is the closest. There is a keurig in the room and the downstairs bar had reasonable drinks for Happy Hour. Don't plan on taking a dip in the pool - it was empty and in need of repair - unless there was another one around that we did not see.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Hotel was ok. Pool Had no water. Not enough pillows in the room. When I ask For more they only brought half of what I ask for. Food in the restaurant was good and location was pretty good as well Guess I should have lowered my expectations since they were cheaper than the other hotels in the area
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Business trip"
It was okay, a bit worn out, but very nice staff...price was awesome
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"indifferent hotel staff"
I stayed here two nights. The staff was okay during my stay, but after leaving the hotel they wouldn't want to help me out with my reasonable request of asking for my parking receipt. History of what happened: the pay station did not print out my receipt. I talked to the receptionist, and she told me that they would take care of it and make sure that the parking company sends the receipt to me by e-mail. Later on same day, I called in when I arrived in Boston. However the Radisson supervisor on the phone was very indifferent and didn't seem to care about me (their client) at all. I understand that the parking doesn't belong to them but I parked my car there because I was staying at Radisson. My company reimburses my accommodation expenses. Rather than risking the reimbursement of my parking tickets, and dealing with indifferent staff at Radisson, I will go to other hotels where client satisfaction is top priority.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Had an ok stay. Will recommend . Good was good and staff was helpful .
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Great proximity to XFinity"
The only thing I didn't care for was the elitist attitude of the front end staff.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Patrick
"Walking distance to xfinity Theatre."
Had a very good experience with this hotel. Only things that were negative, it was hard to find at first, and the pool was out of service. But all in all it was a good stay. The hotel staff was very helpful in providing directions and places to eat. Room was clean and would definitely stay here again next time I see a show at the Xfinity Theatre (or whatever it will be called then)!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"disappionting staff"
Pool was closed, no mention at check in. happy hour at bar very limited choices, no food specials when we finally agree on a wine that is for happy hour, it is not in the bar she goes to get the chardonay from somewhere, opens and pours it in glass it is at 80 degrees not chilled, so she shakes it with ice. Most places would not charge for this. i just left. parking is expensive, need to cross freeway ramp to walk to downtown
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Overall Great but..."
The room was nice and the hotel itself was beautiful but the bathroom didn't feel fully sanitary. Everything except the tub was sanitary. But overall the beds were comfortable, the view was gorgeous and everything else was great and neat.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Emily
"Wonderful Bath"
I travel for a living...thus find particular points more important than others. So many hotels have replaced their older bathroom fixtures and customers end up in plastic tubs with fiberglass walling. The Rad has retained it's glorious original porcelain tub and tiled walls...it was heavenly to soak in a proper bath after a long trip. The beds were extraordinarily comfortable as was the room. The breakfast buffet is a bit less "restrictions" friendly...but the short walk into Hartford solved that dilemma nicely. Great location!
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Ana
"Convenient shuttle service"
Shuttle service & in-house restaurants make a business traveler's life much easier.
2 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Comfortable"
Friendly staff. Good location. Fast elevators.
2 night family trip May 22, 2014
"dirty"
room was dirty bad was old this should be a two star hotel at best
Response by Radisson Hotel Hartford
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. Please know that we are in the process of renovating the hotel to give it a more contemporary look and more comfortable feel. We hope that you will try us again on your next visit.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"3 day visit"
After a little hassle with check in, the stay was enjoyable..The staff in the restaurant couldn't have been nicer! Over all a good stay.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Trinity grad parent
"More Than Adequate for the Price"
My husband and I usually stay at this location when we are in the area. The room was clean and roomy. We stayed on the 4th floor but prefer the higher level floors as they are less noisy (outside traffic). We stayed less than 10 hours and therefore only paid $4.00 for the parking as opposed to the $17 nightly parking charge.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Sherri
very nice. friendly and comfortable. walking distance to hartford stage
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Nice enough"
Room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was friendly. The desk was large enough to spread out papers and exhibits I was working on. Exercise facility was not bad: I went three times. There was one restaurant: decent with attentive waiters and tasty if slightly overpriced food. Two issues: 1. The daily parking fee is excessive. 2. Getting to the center of Hartford involves a walk where you cross a few large highways. Not all that pleasant or safe. Overall, not a luxury palace but still pretty decent .
Other trip May 2, 2014
business travel
Excellent hotel for the price. Hotel staff extremely helpful, and pleasant .I would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Noisy!!"
I felt like I was sleeping on the highway. You could hear the trucks and cars all night.
Response by Radisson Hotel Hartford
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize that highway noise caused your dissatisfaction. We will consider your concern when we begin our upcoming face lift of the property. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Great staff!"
The hotel is conviniently located in downtown Hartford very close to restaurants and downtown attractions. The staff were great and were always willing to assist.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Jose
"No frills stay, kind of frilly price"
1. The hotel was very no frills, which was surprising for the price. 2. Parking costs seemed high, but I've never been to Hartford, so maybe it's just one of those cities that are overpriced for no reason. 3. Every common area of the hotel was cold. 4. There were no bed bugs, so that was good. 5. From my window, I had a view of about 13 underpasses and overpasses. 6. The staff were friendly.
2 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Nice Hotel, DisappointingService"
I checked in on a prepaid reservation as I always do however the hotel went ahead and charge my debit card $100. When I spoke with Lauren the front desk manager she was not very apologetic about why the guest service charge my account, she was more telling me about what happens when you check into a hotel. I dont care what happen when you check into a hotel what I care about is to be informed at the desk during check in what your policies are and then move forward. I will not be staying there again base on principle otherwise hotel is clean and nice form what I have seen so far.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Jakki
Adequate overnight stay for business travel. Good price and average hotel. Nothing too special and nothing too bad.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"Nice and clean!"
Great location If your attending anything in the local downtown area. Clean comfortable rooms are a plus too. As mentioned before, definitely be aware of the $17.00 parking fee which makes absolutely no sense at all. The mat garage and the church st garage are in walking distance and after 6 pm you can park overnight for I believe like 7 bucks. Save 10 ten bucks, walk a couple blocks to your hotel, or park in the hotel garage for ten more. The call will have to be yours. Also, there's a great pizza place down the road open till 3 am! Definitely a place I will be staying at again!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Jesss
"Blah"
Stained wallpaper and carpet, broken toilet, droning noise from the nearby interchange.
Response by Radisson Hotel Hartford
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
"A bit dingy, but really nice staff."
I stayed here one night for a quick work trip. I'd stay here again. Pros: FREE WIFI and printing in the business center, which was very helpful. Very nice front desk staff and room service. (I asked for fruit instead of potatoes, and they brought be a HUGE vat of delicious, fresh cut fruit...and I'm picky about fruit.) The location was very convenient to the Legislative Office Bldg and downtown. Cons: The room was a little dingy and the water came out of the sink and shower faucets brown. Overall, nice stay and I'd stay here again if work brought me to Hartford.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
Kerri
"Hartford Radisson"
Fine for a stay of 4 days for convention. A bit noisy though - bring earplugs.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014