All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

Breakfast is average
    Food is not good
    Bad internet service
"Not Good"
I travel alot and the room looked great online. Upon entering the hotel, I was surprised and confused because it was not what I had remembered seeing advertised. Our room was dirty and the carpet wasn't cleaned. Management did move us to a room they said was remodeled, which was slightly better but remodeled was a stretch. Breakfast buffet was mediocre. The staff was pleasant but I wouldn't stay or recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
MC
"Nice hotel near by Halal food restaurants"
Hotel location is good near by the Hospital and many restaurants. Its clean .food is not expensive in the hotel cheaper than outside restaurants . Receptionist speak many languages and giving full details which is good. WIFI is bad always disconnecting every minute .make sure you lock your bags and your valuable things because they open your bags while you are away specially before checking out of the hotel.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"good"
i went for medical care snd it was close to hospital,and near the centre.
8 night business trip May 29, 2015
Saad
it was a good one
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
"good"
Over all was good I liked the staff and the Resurant
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
ahmed
"2/5"
Only location near bambgrad hospitol.and thy taken advantage of that.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Mubarak

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Ok hotel"
Nice stay, ok hotel in general. disapointed in rooms which wasn't that clean
3 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2016
Kristoffer
SE
"清潔, 舒服, 但不豪華"
三星級酒店, 整體尚可. 清靜, 距離BTS站約10分鐘路程. 附近也很熱鬧. 地點是很適合遊玩. 這酒店性價比是算好的.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
كل شىء جيد
5 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
ismail
"Angenehmer Aufenthalt"
An diesem Hotel ist nichts auszusetzten. Das Personal ist freundlich und hilfsbereit. Sogar Fotokopien wurden kostenlos gemacht. Das Frühstück ist sehr reichhaltig. Das Zimmer wurde ordentlich gereinigt. Der Pool auf dem Dach ist super.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
اعجبني موقعه ونظافته ورقي تعامل موضفيه ونظافة الغرف
3 night trip Oct 9, 2013
ابونواف
"الموقع جيد"
الموقع جيد يحيط بمنطقة العرب وقريب من مستشفى بوبرنقارد كذالك منطقة الأسواق قريبه والمطاعم العربية ولاكن خدمة الفندق ضعيفه كما ان واجهتني مضايقات هاتفيه من قبل موضفين الاستقبال حيث كانو يتصلون لإبلاغ المغادرة من بعد استلامي الغرفه بساعه واليوم الثاني يقومون بالاتصال بي من الساعه ٧ صباحا وموعد المغادرة الساعه ١٢
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"مستوى الفندق مذهل"
الفندق مذهل من جميع النواحي لاكن دائما غير متاح
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
"فندق تعيس وقذر"
طاقم غير متعاون أثاث مهتري وقذر خدمة الغرف بطيئه وغير مدربه ممرات مظلمه قنوات قليله جدا مطعم سيء وسعرة مرتفع مدخل الفندق تعيس ومتعب
Business trip Jun 6, 2013
SE
4 night business trip Jul 5, 2013
قطر

TripAdvisor reviews for Zenith Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok

"Not bad overall, some tweaks needed. "
04/16/16 Maisha C
We chose to stay at this hotel as it was very close to Bumrungard, it's one of the best you could stay in if you need a hotel near the hospital. I did have a hard time communicating with the staff, e.g. ordering food. I had got the halal menu when I went to the tropical max restaurant and asked if they had any other menu's and a waiter said no, however I know there were more things on the menu. I had to ask again and a waitress brought me the western menu and said that's all. I had to ask how I could order the Dim Sum the tables in front of me was having and they said it was on the Chinese menu, I was a bit fed up so I just had some dessert and went some place else. I would also recommend them to translate the Halal menu to English as my father and I wanted to order off it but didn't know what was what. We had decided to order dinner through room service one day and the given time to me was around 40 minutes when it took more than an hour, I had to call after an hour and then I got an "oh sorry ma'am, sending" and the all the food we received were already cold like it was left out before sending. Also the last night, we had gone downstairs to ask for a cab to the airport and the person on the front desk seemed was too aggressive. I don't even know how to explain but at one point while writing on the piece of paper he put so much pressure, the paper tore. The breakfast was pretty good though, I would prefer a few more breakfast like items than fried rice and noodles, but it's a personal preference as my mother didn't mind it. The rooms were good and the cleaning ladies were very nice and helpful! Overall, I figure if some of the staff can improve their communication skills with international guests and some tweaks were done with the breakfast buffet menu and room service menu, it's one of the best you can stay in around the area.
"Average and a little disappointing"
04/16/16 TravelCrazyMan Holbrook, New York
The best thing about this hotel is the location. It is very central and a short walk to Sukhumvit, the main east-west road in Bangkok where most of the mega-malls are and the you are right near the BTS Skytrain stop at Nana Station. Having just flown in from Java, Indonesia where I had trouble locating a pharmacy (chemist - apoteke) for an intestinal disorder, it was nice to have 3 pharmacies right in front of the hotel. The hotel is designed awkwardly as the reception-check-in area is actually on the 5th floor. The property is an older hotel in need of many updates like peeling wall paper, dark hallways, aged bathrooms etc... The room was decent but my bathroom had no shower only a tub. So far I have stayed in 4 different hotels in Bangkok (10 trips) and each had a tub and a shower so I was surprised. Luckily the staff are very nice and friendly. Breakfast was very nice with a good selection of food. I never had a chance to see the rooftop pool during my four day stay, a shame because we were just too busy. The neighborhood may be slightly uncomfortable for some westerners. It didn't bother me even though my girlfriend and I were stared at a lot.
"Nice Experience"
03/24/16 ShMonem
The Hotel staff is very kind and understanding, Location is good. It has a beautiful Pool on the rooftop, It has spacious rooms with very good pantry and room service. The gym and spa is also outstanding.
"Great value for nice hotel within walking distance of Bumrungrad Hospital"
03/04/16 Sue W Seattle, Washington
We had a wonderful stay at Zenith. The staff were friendly and very flexible. They allowed us to check out late since our flight was so late at night. It's very close to the Bumrungrad Hospital so this was perfect for our needs. It is also close to the BTS and the Sukhumvit area. There is a roof top pool which my youngest son took advantage of. Their breakfast was good. The hotel is in a Middle Eastern area so there were great choices of Middle Eastern foods all around us. My only complaint was that the concierge were only interested in selling their expensive outings and taxis instead of helping us find a fair taxi service to the airport.
"GREAT LOCATION AND SUPERB HOSPITALITY BY HOTEL STAFF!"
03/03/16 farrahabdullahlim Singapore, Singapore
I was here with a friend recently and find that the hotel staff were really kind and understanding. The room was spacious, clean and cosy, aircon was really cold and we loved it! Breakfast was served halal and that was one of the main reason why we picked this hotel! The rooftop swimming pool had an awesome view with jacuzzi LOVED IT! Location was just PERFECT! As it was close to alot of middle eastern restaurants we had shisha everyday! It was close to "Nana BTS Station" so we could get around easily! Hotel staff were kind enough to allow us to check out a little late and we felt that they were constantly very welcoming and always greeting us with a smile as we walk past them! They have made our trip truly enjoyable!!
"My Assessment"
02/20/16 Masukkar Falls Church, Virginia
This hotel has lovely rooms because it was built by an American hotel chain. The gym and spa are outstanding. The swimming pool is lovely. There is one major problem. The food is inferior and not edible. We can only book a room with breakfast buffet. The Chef cannot cook not even Thai food. Perhaps he is from Burma. We can only eat the fruits and the salad. He cannot even cook an omelette. Middle Eastern food tastes like mud. Poor imitation of Arabic food. The cheese is plastic. Very low grade of cheese. The bread is also low grade. Even the rice and noodles are not edible. We cannot eat any of the cooked food. It tastes horrible. The fish and chicken taste awful. The vegetables taste horrible. This Chef should be fired immediately. Or should go for training in the Amara Boulevard Hotel. Once I look at the food in the morning I lose my appetite. Some of the dishes are not recognizable. We ask for boiled eggs 5 minutes and they never come right. Either under cooked or over cooked.
"Great stay in Bangkok"
02/16/16 Eric H Sydney, Australia
The service and staff were amazing ! nothing was to much trouble. The room i stayed in was on level 18, beautifully appointed with all the things you would ever need . The hotel has the most awesome sky pool in Bangkok and a great gym. The location is central Bangkok and no more than a 100 baht in a cab to anything. I was able to organise all my touring to see tigers, elephants and the bridge over the the river kwai [ Death railway] from the hotel And if you are going to thailand for doctors or dental the best hospital in thailand is next door. I thank all the staff in the zenith and all the Thai people for one of the most amazing times of my life !!!!!!!!
"run down hotel that is in sore need of renovation"
02/12/16 Ronnie S Brisbane, Australia
This hotel is well located. However the hotel seems not to have been renovated in more than 20 years old furniture peeling wallpaper. Old mattress no longer comfortable.the facilities are good nice pool nice breakfast room but that too is old and worn.breakfast poor in quality and selection needs a major improvement.much better hotels in bangkok at this price range
"Clean, Great Value"
01/30/16 Eric S
I usually stay on Soi 11 but this was close by and ended up being a great value and a good breakfast buffet. Only problem was housekeeping kind of barged in on me while I was changing and didn't understand when I told the to get out and just continued doing their thing. Just use the do not disturb sign and you'll be good.
"Good location in a "middle eastern" neighborhood"
01/09/16 KC C Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This is a comfortable hotel with all important room amenities. It is located not far from downtown Sukhumvit Road, one of Bangkok major avenues, and not far from Nana Station on the Skytrain transit system. It is a 5 minute walk to Bumrungrad Hospital, one of Bangkok's best and a magnet for medical tourism. Its food offering is only so-so, partly because it caters to Middle Eastern clients and serves mainly halal food.